I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

Von Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... Mehr

1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.💞
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

characters introduction

28K 870 289
Von Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Let me introduce you ...

Kim taehyung

Our Deagu boy, a shy and nerdy guy. Like photography and books nothing else. He respects the values and morals over money. Very down to earth and kind person. Age 23years ( yes, he is younger than jungkook)

Jeon jungkook

Jeon jungkook, a spoiled rich guy who loves adventure and girls in his life. As an only heir of jeon empire, there nothing in his life, which he desired and can't get. Age 25 years.

Kim Namjoon

A lawyer of jeon corporation and a friend to jungkook. He is also an advisor of jungkook's father's company. Having a boyfriend name Kim seokjin. Age 26 years...

Kim seokjin

A famous fashion agency manager. He is sassy and bold. But a very good hyung of Kim taehyung. He is extra protective over his taetae. Boyfriend of Kim namjoon. Age 28 years...

Park Jimin

a very talented stylist and makeup artist of Kim seokjin's agency. And a very good friend of Kim taehyung too. He has a boyfriend name min Yoongi. Age 24 years...

Min Yoongi

A famous F1 racer and friend of the jungkook. he likes parties and pubs but loves his boyfriend park jimin to the core too. Age 26years...

Jeon sejin

( Couldn't find other pics, but I like this guy so much)

famous multimillionaires of South Korea. Father of jungkook. He tired of jungkook's non-stop scandals and rumors. A strict but loving father. Age 48 years...

Kim hoseok

A real father figure of Kim taehyung. His elder cousin brother, his only family stays in Deagu. Very humble person. A caring but overprotective brother of taehyung. Age 28 years...

Kim jisoo...

A famous model and girlfriend of jungkook. Age 23 years old...

Jeon Joon ho...

Ok, he is the center person of this story ...Mr. Jeon Joon ho. The pioneer of the Jeon empire and grandfather of jungkook. Age 75 years old...

I will add if any character needs to mention in between the story.

Now, enjoy the story,

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

189K 13.3K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
198K 6.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...