Hundred Percent It's You (COM...

By SkyyyEvans

Emily Marshall, the "beauty with brain" . Loving him that much terrified her. Her brief but passionate encoun... More

01: Not Exactly The Perfect Timing
Announcement
02: It's Now Or Never
03: I Am All Yours
04: It's Not That Easy
05: Everything Change
06: Not An Option
07: The Rescue Mission
08: Is That You
09: Don't Rush
10: I Need You
11: Falling Apart
12: Letting Go
13: Step Towards Us
14: It's Him
15: Then We're Set
16: Meeting The Devil
17: Over Protective Ex
18: His Jealousy
19: It's A Warning
20: Still In Love With Him
21: By Her Side
22: A Glimpse Of Truth
23: Her Tragic Past
24: The Chaos
25: The Massacred
26: Feeling of Losing Her
27: I Am Nothing
28: You Did Well
29: All The Guilt
30: Heart To Heart
31: Evil VS Evil
32: A Bad News
33: Being His Weakness
34: Thanks For The Tips
35: A Sacrifices
36: Another Deaths
37: Towards The Bloodbath
38: This is War
40: The Marshall Reunion
41: A Three Sides Battle
42: A Moment Of Truth
43: The Negotiation
EPILOGUE

39: A Farewell

833 38 5
By SkyyyEvans

The Kaif's Hideout,
Nangarhar Province.

Rafael is still laughing so hard even after he has cut the phone call with Ho. The satisfaction on his face is very clear. For the first time, Ho can't even say anything back to him. He already knew the fact that Shawn is with the Omerta right now. His man has told him about Ho's right man, Samuel, taking Shawn from the UNV Camp. It means that Ho must have already knew about his daughter.

Emily open her eyes slowly, only to realize that she is tied up at a chair. She feel dizzy, and a little blurry. One of Rafael's man realize that she's awake. He says something to Rafael while pointing out his hand towards Emily's direction.

It took Emily a few seconds to look clearly at the figures that is standing in front of her right nos. Her heart is starting to beat fast, when she sees the three unfamiliar man who are standing right in front of her. Rafael smirks at her.

"Finally!! The lion's daughter is awake!!" Rafael says, laughing a little, taking a few steps towards her.

Emily let out a little grunts, trying to free herself. One of the man says something to her, warning her to stop moving, trying to free herself or she will get killed. Rafael just laugh at his man statement.

"Aww.. be good, although she must have no idea at all about what you just said to her.." Rafael says, that make his man letting out a sarcastic chuckles.

This make Emily's eyes to focus on that figure, standing right beside Rafael. That sarcastic chuckles. That face. He was one of the man that had taken her from the UNV Camp. She stares at that face for a few seconds.

Oh god... Oh god... She thought to herself, gasping a little. A few drops of tears went through her cheeks. Rafael just watch her in amused expression.

Emily must have finally remember what happened before she passed out. Rafael thought to himself, still waiting to see what Emily's response next.

"Oh my god.. You--" Her voice is shaking.

"You killed her...." She finally says, more like whispering to herself.  Crying in silence.

Oh god.. Sophia... She thought to herself. The images of that man killing Dr. Sophia right in front of her eyes terrified her. She still remember when Dr. Sophia was trying so hard stopping them from taking her at the tent.

And that look on her face when they stab her for over and over again. That man stab her while letting out those sarcastic chuckles like she was nothing. He killed Dr. Sophia brutally.

Emily was too weak at that time, when the Kaif's was taken her. There was nothing that she could do to help Dr. Sophia. Her eyes is already swollen, and red. She bent her head down, staring at the floor, sobbing so hard.

"Sophia..." She sobs. Little did she know that Dr. Lee is also dead. The only difference is that she already passed out when Dr. Lee came into the tent, trying to save her and Dr. Sophia, but end up dead by the same man that had stabbed Dr. Sophia.

Emily cries for a few seconds until Rafael's voice make her to lift her head up. He is talking with his man in a foreign language that she could not understand. The only thing that she knew is when they mention Ho's name.

"Ohh..  It seems like the lion's name caught your attention huh??" Rafael says, with his sarcastic tone.

The lion's name??.. Emily thought to herself, with her bewildered face.

A moment ago, she clearly still can remember when Rafael said that the lion's daughter is finally awake, when he saw her waking up from the drug that they gave her. And now, the lion that he meant was Ho??

Emily look at Rafael's face in silence. All of that is playing in her mind like a music. What does he meant by that.. She thought to herself again.

Rafael who seems to know what is going on in Emily's head let out a laugh. He says something to his man which later make both of the man to take a step out from the room.

"I bet that you already knew Ho right?? The Omerta's leader??"  He asks, with those evil smirks on his face. There is something about this old man that creep the hell out of Emily.

"Are you saying that you're not with the Omerta?" Emily asks back, with a little stammers. Her question once again make Rafael burst out laughing so hard.

"No little one. I am not with Omerta. It's quite the opposite actually.." He reply, with a very evil look towards her.

"Who are you??" She asks, with the terrified look on her face.

"Hmm. Wrong question little one. You're supposed to ask me, who is Ho." Again, he laugh. Emily look at him, confuse.

"Oh dear, this is so interesting..." He add, with a evil smirks on his face. His hand is holding the M16. What terrified her is when he rubs those gun to his head sometimes when he is talking. And every words that came out from him felt like a threat.

"What do you mean??"

"Have you ever heard the name, Howard dear???" He asks, taking a step towards her. Emily shakes her head.

"I haven't.." She reply, almost like a whisper. His presence terrifies her.

"Okay then. Let's try again shall we? This time, a better one..." He stops right in front of her.

"Howard Marshall.... Does that name ring a bell to you??"

Emily look at him. "Howard Marshall???" She asks back.

"Or maybe General Ho. As in General Howard Marshall a.k.a Ho." Rafael reply with an evil smile on his face. Looking at Emily staring at him in silence with a blank expression make Rafael sighs a little.

"Come on. A Marshall dear. Howard Marshall, Emily Marshall.. Ting ting ting.. doesn't that ring a bell to you?? Are you really that dumb??" He says, while cutting off the rope around Emily's hand.

No.. No, It can't be... Emily keep on denying it in her head.

"You must've really Ho's daughter after all, you're dumb, just like him." He says, laughing, while throwing an envelope to Emily.

"Open it." He orders.

"Open it, and see for yourself."

Emily take the envelope with her shaking hands. It can't be... She takes a very deep breath before she find the courage to open it. Rafael just watch her every move with a scoffs.

She read the papers one by one, word by word, for over, and over again. And the logo on the envelope. It was from the U.S Army. A confidential information stated there right infront of the envelope. If this is from the U.S Army, then Jayden,

He knew..... She thought to herself. She feel sad, terrified, angry, scared, and betrayed all at the same time.

"Oh my god... He's my--" She gasp, with both of her hand on her mouth.

"And he--" Jayden's face come across her mind.

"All this time, he knew about this?!" She says, more like a whisper to herself. Her tears fell through her red cheeks like a river.

How could this happen.. She thought. Her head is spinning, her heart felt heavy. She runs both of her hands on her hair, walking back and forth inside that room. Taking a few of deep breath, until she face Rafael.

"What do you want from me?!"

"Oh dear, not from you, the exact answer is 'from that father of yours' that will be coming any minutes now.."

"Mikael!!!" He yells from inside the room, and it only took a minute for Mikael to come inside. Rafael says something to him, and went outside the room, leaving Emily with that guy. Mikael took a steps towards Emily.

"No!! Stay away from me!!!!" She try to find a way out from the window, but it's lock. Mikael hold Emily's wrist, forcing her to sit at the chair. She grunts, trying to push him but she can't. Emily is being tied back to the chair, with her mouth is cover with a tape. She just watch that guy's every moves with her eyes. He stand there at the door, with guns on his hand, guarding the room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The UNV Camp,
Qalai Naeem Village,
Kabul Province.

Many U.S Army trucks that are currently on the camp right now. Some of the trucks is use to send all the medical team, and the reporters to the International Airport in Kabul town. This includes all the volunteer team from the ECMC.

Amanda stand besides the CNN van, staring at Jayden's direction silently. Knowing him for years, one thing for sure that Amanda knows right now, is that he loves that doctor.

You're fuckin in love with her Jay.. I can see it.... She thought to herself, still looking at him from a distance.

"Hey, hurry up. We need to be at the airport." The camera man of the CNN says to her, sitting inside the van. Amanda let out a deep sighs before she get in. She could only pray for Jayden right now. Praying for his safety.

"See you again Jay..." She whisper as the van start to leave the camp.

All of the member from the Special Forces units is wearing their black uniform for this mission, complete with the bullet proof vast. This mission is also join by others elite soldiers from the U.S army that has been deployed to here, in Afghanistan, accompanied by the Delta Forces units that just arrived at the base.

Jayden, who had been given the order to be the head of this mission stand in front of them, fully armed.

"Listen, our priority is to bring the two hostages the hell out from the town, safe and sound." Jayden says, looking straight at them. Damon knows that deep down Jayden is about to explode right now. He act tough, but only god knows how worried he is about Emily.

"Whatever you do, just make sure that you don't fucked up the mission. Do you copy???" He add, sternly.

"Yes Sir!!!!!!!" All of them reply to Jayden. Lt General Arnold stand not to far from them, watching all of the U.S Army in their black uniform. He looks worried, but he believe that Jayden could handle this well.

"Digory, be ready in case they need a backup team." He says, with his eyes still looking at Jayden's direction.

"Copy that Sir." Digory, the captain of the Alpha team that also had been deployed here reply. The Omerta and the Kaif's group is not an easy target, especially when they got the Taliban behind their back. He let out a sighs watching their army trucks passed through the main gate of the UNV camp.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Kaif's Hideout,
Nangarhar Province.

The sound of the gun shooting from the outside shocks Emily. Mikael, who also hears the noise, decides to open door and check the situation outside the room.

"Rafael!!!!!!!" Emily could hears someone yelling Rafael's name, follows by a number of gun fires for over and over. Her chest went up and down due to her hard breathing. She's scared. Suddenly, a sound of a explosion not to far from there make Emily to gasp. She's panic. All the noise, the screaming, shooting, explosion, make her heart beating so fast. Emily shut her eyes close, trying to calm herself.

A few minutes later, she could hear a footsteps, coming towards the room. It only took a few seconds when the door is push from the outside. Her eyes becomes wide looking at that figure.

"Emily!!" He yells, coming at her, opening the tape on her mouth, slowly.

"Shawn!!" Emily says with her teary eyes. Just as Shawn want to cut off the rope around her hand, Rafael suddenly come inside the room, with a gun aiming right behind the back of Shawn's head.

"Uh uh.. not so fast Shawn.."

Shit... Shawn thought to himself, slowly putting his gun at the floor. He looks at Emily, with a smile on his face.

"It's okay.." He whisper, calming her.

Just as Shawn turns his body to face Rafael, Ho come inside the room in a perfect timing, pointing out two of his gun towards Rafael's head. Shawn let out a sarcastic chuckles watching Rafael's surprise face.

"You didn't see that coming huh??" Shawn says sarcastically.

"Drop your gun, Rafael."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.2K 26
*Trigger warning: abuse mentioned throughout the story* Emily and JJ always had a thing while working in the BAU. Even though Emily has a boyfriend w...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
2.1K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
208 85 17
*this isn't a fan fiction lol but I did enjoy those times* A guy, Craig, who is constantly getting rejected is having a hard time building up the co...