Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

De -CRANBERRYCOLA-

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... Mais

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.

1.8K 87 336
De -CRANBERRYCOLA-

not edited - feel free to point out any mistakes

pseudonyms & green balls
~[|]~

"... And then I told him if he doesn't eat that damn cheeseburger I'm gonna shove it so far up his pancreas he's gonna—"

"You said that to an actual costumer?"

Brendon scoffed with a dramatic nod.

"He said he wanted extra cheese and I fucking put extra cheese on that motherfucker- and then he has the fucking gaul to call me an idiot?" Brendon asked in some high pitched over exaggerated tone, making Gerard roll his eyes.

"He's definitely not the first to call you that," Gerard said as he put back a few menus, Brendon standing on the opposite side of the counter where he was fixing up a milkshake, "But what does that have to do with Mr Bryar?"

Brendon rolled his eyes, "Impatient are we?"

"Mhm." Gerard hummed absently, wiping down the small boom boxes on the baby pink counter.

"Anyway, basically he heard the whole thing and he said I'm on shitter duty for the next month." Brendon said quietly, making Gerard laugh loudly as Brendon glared at him.

"You fucking loser," Gerard giggled, looking down as he pushed in a stool, "You had it comi-"

He was interrupted small slap being delivered to his ass, making him spin around- honestly getting quite ready to slap the absolute shit out of whoever the fuck thought that would be appropriate.

Gerard grit his teeth harshly, only relaxing when he saw a giggling Frank, making him sigh in both relief and annoyance.

"You scared me." Gerard mumbled as he shoved Frank, who in turn just kissed his forehead softly.

"Sorry, babycakes." He smiled, and he took a seat on the stool Gerard had just pushed in a few moments before.

He kept an arm wrapped around Gerard's waist as he sat down, nodding at Brendon in some form of greeting.

But it seemed like Brendon just couldn't shut up for two minutes though, because not a second layer he was smiling widely at Frank before saying what was on his idiotic mind.

"I am so glad you're here," Brendon said, "Gee was just telling me how he needed his Frankie to come put him in his place."

"You fucking asshole," Gerard hissed, "I don't need to be put in my place for telling you to stop swearing at customers."

"You used to do it all the time!" Brendon exclaimed, making Gerard roll his eyes.

He felt Frank squeeze his hip, making him blush lightly, "You're being a fucking baby. Just get to work."

"You're not the boss of me." Brendon muttered, skating off towards the kitchen.

"Now that that's over," Frank mumbled to himself as he pulled Gerard down to kiss his lips quickly, "Hi."

"Hi, pumpkin." Gerard giggled, kissing Frank's cheek in return before standing up straight again.

"When does your shift end, sweets?" Frank asked softly.

"Uh," Gerard gazed at the clock above the coffee machine, "In around fifteen minutes."

"Rad, I made plans for us." He said and Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of plans?" He asked, taking the cloth he had left on the counter and tucking it in his pocket.

"The fun kind." Frank grinned, making Gerard roll his eyes.

He winced when he heard loud yelling come from the kitchen, meaning he was definitely needed there. And he would most definitely get slaughtered there in a few moments.

"You want anything?" Gerard asked, his eyes glancing back at the pink doors that led into the kitchen before focusing on Frank.

"Just a kiss is fine." He smiled childishly, and Gerard laughed lightly and leant down to kiss him, only to have Frank stop him with his index finger.

"I never said where." He muttered suggestively, but Gerard just laughed again.

He kissed Frank's jaw chastely, "I'll be back soon, okay? Just hang out for a bit."

Frank nodded, and smacked his butt lightly as he skated back to the kitchen. Gerard smiled inwardly at the gesture.

- -

"So, what're we doing tonight?" Gerard asked as him and Frank walked into their apartment, Frank having carried Gerard's bag without having so much as acknowledged any of Gerard's complaints.

"Well, I was thinking we could go bowling." Frank grinned, taking his shoes off by the door as Gerard flopped down on the couch. Of course not having been bothered to take his ratty shoes off like Frank had.

He smiled, "That sounds fun."

Frank grinned, walking over to him and taking his shoes off for him without any prompt. Gerard watched him warmly as he let out a small, satisfied sigh, crawling on top of Gerard and basically laying down on top of him limply.

"Should we get ready now?" Gerard asked, running a hand through Frank's hair, though Frank just shook his head in response.

"Eh," Frank murmured, already nuzzling his face into Gerard's neck, "We've got like... two hours till our lane's ready."

Gerard could feel Frank's smile against his neck as he continued to run his hands through his hair. "Well, we could keep watching that movie we didn't finish last night?"

Frank laughed and shook his head, "Actually, I'd rather make you scream instead." He said bluntly.

Gerard immediately flushed as Frank already started pressing small kisses around his jaw, "You literally have the libido of a fucking teenager."

"Hey, I have the right to see my fiancé naked." Frank said in an offended tone. "...With his consent of course."

Gerard rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Frank's neck, "Fine... but I wanna finish the movie so let's hurry, Frankie."

Frank just grinned, leaning down to kiss him and he pressed their lower halves together. And all Gerard could really respond with was a flustered smile.

- -

"What's your name gonna be?" Gerard asked as they walked hand-in-hand to the entrance of the bowling place, the soft breeze tasseling Gerard's hair beyond belief.

"Like on the scoreboard?" Frank asked and Gerard nodded.

"Well, I was thinking something like sexy motherfucker but I think that'd be too intimidating, y'know?" Gerard punched Frank's shoulder.

"You're such a dumbass." Gerard mumbled into Frank's shoulder, Frank just brushing his thumb over his hand in response.

Though Gerard soon felt Frank still as he continued to brush the top of his hand with his thumb, the pads passing over the finger Gerard would usually wear his ring on.

"You're not wearing it?" Frank asked curiously, his eyes dropping down to their intertwined hands as he referred to his engagement ring.

Gerard shook his head softly, "No, we're bowling, Frankie, I don't wanna risk anything."

Frank just chuckled at that, kissing the side of his head before opening the door to the entrance of the bowling building, "You're such a worrier, Gee."

Gerard nudged him as he walked in, "I'm not, okay? I just, you spent a lot of money on it and I'm not gonna risk losing it at Bowler City."

"But how will people know you're my beautiful fiancé if you don't wear it at all times?" Frank asked, and although his tone was teasing Gerard could definitely tell he was looking for a genuine answer.

"Well, I mean I think the hickeys are indication enough, don't you think?" Gerard asked with an eye roll.

Frank nodded fondly at that, pressing a soft kiss to Gerard's neck where he had left a small mark previously that afternoon. "Very true."

It wasn't long before they were walking up to the front desk where a man with blonde hair and glasses was sitting. He had a red and white uniform and he honestly looked like Brendon after he finished his seventeen hour shifts at the diner.

Once him and Gerard were all set up on their own lane, Gerard took a seat by the small booth that was behind it. He eyed the small TV mounted onto the table that showed Gerard's and Frank's pseudonyms. They had figured their real names were just way too basic.

"Okay, Lover Boy, you're up." Gerard snickered, taking big pride in the fact that he had picked such a fucking idiotic name for Frank. He wanted to pick something that was almost so weird it could be un-ironic, which actually worked out perfectly since that guy behind the counter, Patrick, thought Frank had genuinely picked out that name for himself.

"Pushy." Frank grumbled, his face tinted pink as he picked up the first bowling ball he saw on the rack.

Gerard watched as Frank threw it cautiously down the lane, getting quite a good score if he did say so himself.

It seemed like Frank knew it too because when he turned around he gestured vaguely to himself with a proud grin. "You're up next, sweet cheeks."

Gerard stuck his tongue out at the name and stood up. Frank stood by him expectantly as Gerard picked up the heavy green bowling ball. He bit his lip as he approached the lane, in all honesty having forgotten pretty much everything there was to know about bowling.

He extended his arm and rolled it down the lane, wincing when it went off into the side and completely missed virtually all of the pins.

Frank giggled when he saw Gerard's pout.

"Someone's out of practice." Frank teased and Gerard just rolled his eyes childishly.

"You wish, lover boy."

- -

Frank laughed as Gerard glumly walked over to him, taking a seat on his lap as they sat on the small booth. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's torso for a hug. He pressed his head into the crook of Frank's neck, Frank scratching his head soothingly.

"I hate bowling." Gerard said despite his once very determined mindset. His voice of course coming out muffled since it was pressed Frank's neck tattoo.

Turns out, Gerard had really underestimated his bowling skills. Frank had managed to fucking get more than just a few strikes whilst Gerard could barely muster up the strength to fucking carry the -according to himself- unnecessarily heavy bowling ball.

"It's not that bad." Frank said, Gerard just grumbling something in response.

"C'mon lighten up, babycakes. I'll help you, okay?" Frank kissed his head and stood up, pulling Gerard up with him as he pulled him by his hand toward the bowling balls.

He let go of Gerard's hand to lift one up, showing Gerard the right way to hold it.

"So you want to kind of put your weight on this foot when you bowl it, right?" He instructed and Gerard nodded, and Frank pretended to roll it down the lane as Gerard watched.

"You know what you're doing?" Frank asked as Gerard picked one up, his enthusiasm a lot less present than when they had first arrived there.

"Um," Gerard looked at the ball curiously, "No."

Frank laughed at Gerard's blush and prominent frown and walked closer to him. He made sure he was behind Gerard so that his chest was flush against his back.

"Okay, here you go." Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's body so that his hands were over Gerard's that were holding the ball.

Frank walked him closer to the lane, "You got it?"

"Mhm," Gerard said softly, Frank helping him correctly roll the ball into the pins. And he grinned widely when he saw he scored a strike.

He let out a small squeal and grinned, spinning around to a smiley Frank. He pecked him quickly on the lips.

"I did it!" He gushed, clutching Frank's shoulders excitedly. Frank nodded with the same enthusiasm.

"Of course you did," Frank kissed him again, smiling against Gerard's lips. Gerard smiled back and happily wrapped his arms around Frank's shoulders fully. Though naturally Frank soon pulled back before it could really go any further, seeing as this was in fact a family place. "I'm just gonna quickly head to the bathroom, sweets. I'll be right back, 'kay?"

Gerard nodded and watched as Frank pulled his arms back from his hips and started to make his way to the public restrooms.

"Wait, Frankie!" Gerard called before Frank could walk too far.

Frank turned around with a confused smile, "Yeah, baby?"

"Love you." Gerard said shyly, to which Frank just laughed at.

"I'm only going to the bathroom," He giggled, "But I love you too."

okay yes that was terrible-

& I'm sorry I took such a long break- I just didn't have much inspiration but thank you for bearing with me! for those asking- no no this fic isn't discontinued dw & next chapter will have some *gasp* plot in it 💫

+

Love_Dove_666 made this!! thank you ily!! sorry it's been so long since you sent me this and i didn't post this earlier because i didn't want to put it after a bunch of smut from the last chapter lol

AND

-weinersoldier- made this too!! and i love it so much omg thank you you're amazing! <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

93.5K 2.5K 22
After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everything behind without notice to move all t...
434 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...
181 6 6
You go to Belleville High. You don't have any friends. That is until you accidentally bump into Frank in the hallways. You meet the gang; Ray, Mikey...
72.2K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...