𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈...

By love_lorri

Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each o... More

: COMING SOON :
: INTRODUCTION :
•⊱•••• 1 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 2 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 3 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 4 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 5 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 6 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 7 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 8 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 9 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 10 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 12 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 15 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 16 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 17 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 19 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 20 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 21 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 22 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 23 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 24 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 26 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 28 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 29 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 30 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 31 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 32 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 33 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 34 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 35 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 36 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 37 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 38 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 40 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 41 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 42 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 44 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 45 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 46 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 47 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 49 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 51 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 53 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 55 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•
•⊱•••• 722ILY ••••⊰•
•⊱•~ 1 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 2 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 3 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 5 ~•⊰•
•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

•⊱•••• 43 ••••⊰•

1.9K 163 157
By love_lorri

There were only three things that mattered while Jongho watched the film, the film itself, eating snacks and Yeonjun's hand in his.

Unfortunatly though the world decided to add a forth.

Jongho's heart was already beating fast but it sped up out of embarrassment when he noticed what most of the other couples in the cinema were doing. . .

Kissing.

Now Jongho was too conscious of his hand in Yeonjun's. He felt like his hand was sweaty, and that maybe Yeonjun would want to let go. Or maybe Yeonjun wouldn't let go and would want to kiss him instead like everyone else was doing, should they be kissing? Was it bad that he wanted to watch the movie instead of kissing Yeonjun just yet?

Jongho turned his head ever so slightly, looking at Yeonjun out the corner of his eye, but he immediately looked forwards at the film again when he noticed Yeonjun also turn his head to look at him.

Jongho heard Yeonjun giggle, but his heart fell when Yeonjun let go of his hand.

Maybe his hand was too sweaty?

Jongho was so focused on looking forwards that he missed what Yeonjun was doing.

No. He wasn't trying to kiss him, instead he had pulled out a candy lolly and now had it pressed to Jongho's lips for him to eat.

Jongho awkwardly looked at Yeonjun and then after some hesitation opened his mouth letting Yeonjun pop it inside. Yeonjun then closed his mouth with his pointer finger and pushed Jongho's head to face forwards again.

Jongho chewed on the candy, thankful for the distraction, and Yeonjun slipped his hand back in Jongho's again. Jongho felt better, reassured perhaps.

How was it that Yeonjun was so good at all this boyfriend stuff? Yeonjun had never dated anyone while they had been friends so where did he learn to get so good?

Jongho stopped focusing on all the couples around them and focused on the candy, the movie, and Yeonjun's hand in his like he originally had been.

Soon the movie was over and both boys were leaving the cinema.

"Did you like the movie?" Yeonjun asked as the dropped their trash in the bin.

"Well once I got past all the people kissing in my peripheral vision that was actually really good!!" Jongho answered with a chuckle.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "Lol, I know there were so many people kissing, it's like, People you bought tickets to watch the movie, not snog, save it for later"

Jongho froze. Wait what was that supposed to mean? Did Yeonjun want to kiss him later, is that what he was implying? Or was he just saying that? Omg, Omg, Omg!

Yeonjun snapped his fingers in front of Jongho's face "Earth to Jongho!"

Jongho blinked a couple times, focusing on Yeonjun in front of him.

"You zoned out for a good minute there"

"Oh sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to get something to eat? I'm hungry"

"Jun you've been stuffing your face with candy and popcorn and you're still hungry?"

Yeonjun shrugged bashfully "I'm always hungry"

"Very true. So what did you want to eat?" Jongho asked as they stopped on the pavement just outside the cinema.

"Anywhere's good as long as I'm with you!" Yeonjun smiled, grabbing Jongho's hand and making him blush.

Despite Yeonjun saying anywhere was good, the boy was clearly on a mission, because every place Jongho pointed at Yeonjun shook his head.

After a good 15 minutes of walking Yeonjun stopped outside a little bakery whose tinkly string lights lit up the side walk in a dance of golden colour. There were people, or rather couples sitting on the lacework chairs outside and inside it wasn't crowded, but it wasn't empty either.

Jongho was going to protest that they should eat actual food, something with substance other then sweet bread but then Yeonjun smiled, breaking Jongho into a puddle of acceptance. Although Jongho wanted something like a burger not bread and cakes he was still happy to do what Yeonjun wanted.

"Let's go in here" Yeonjun said.

Jongho nodded and Yeonjun pulled him through the door.

The pair navigated to an empty table and Yeonjun pulled out a lacework red chair. The table was a pretty navy blue colour and Yeonjun motioned for Jongho to sit down and wait, so Jongho sat and watched as Yeonjun walked up to the counter.

Yeonjun was paying again and Jongho couldn't help but think "Gee I could get used to this". Although he liked splitting bills and sharing the weight of things as to not being a burden, he also liked being looked after and dotted on.

The café was very petite, and the atmosphere was very whimsical. Each table was lit with cute little tea lights, and as Jongho observed the only light source was those tea lights and a couple of stylishly placed lamps around the store.

All the pictures on the walls had pictures of Paris and were wrapped in fairy lights. It was actually quite romantic Jongho admitted to himself shyly.

The place actually also reminded him of something, had he been here before? Jongho couldn't quite place his finger on it.

Yeonjun returned placing a singular red plate with a mouth watering slice of apple pie dusted with icing sugar and neatly cut apple slices on the side in the centre of the table. Jongho wanted a burger but he would never say no to something so delicious looking.

"Is this mine or yours?" Jongho questioned, had Yeonjun ordered something else that was going to get delivered to the table?

"It's ours" Yeonjun said handing Jongho a fork.

"We're s-sharing?" Jongho stuttered.

"Yep! That's . .ok right?" Yeonjun said with a hint of worry in his voice.

Jongho took the fork, trying not to show that he was now shaking "Of course"

"Good. . I figured since its valentines that this would be fun"

Even under the glow of light Jongho could still see the blush on Yeonjun's face.

Jongho suddenly got an idea and before his nerves could take over he decided to just ask.

"Jun?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you feed me?"

Yeonjun's eyes went wide and he froze. Ok maybe that was a bit forward. Jongho was about to say never mind but the Yeonjun dug into the tip of the pie with his fork and then held it out for Jongho to eat.

Jongho resisted the need to squeal, he may or may not have fantasized about doing this with Yeonjun when he was spending time with the silence of his own mind.

Jongho opened his mouth and Yeonjun popped the piece he had cut off inside, wiping Jongho's lip with his thumb before moving his hand away.

Jongho touched his lip as he chewed.

"Icing sugar" Yeonjun said holding up his thumb. "Now my turn"

"Hmm?"

"It takes two to tango Jongie" Yeonjun said as he opened his own mouth signaling Jongho to insert food.

"Oh right, right, right" Jongho mumbled bashfully.

The two boys went back and forth like this cutely feeding each other, Jongho had caught one of the couples on a neighbouring table watching their exchange and cooing, but Jongho wasn't feeling as embarrassed as he had been, that was until something unexpected happened.

Jongho was just sliding the final piece of apple pie into Yeonjun's mouth when his name was called.

"Park Jongho". It wasn't stern, but rather had an element of surprise to the particular older males voice who had called.

Jongho slowly spun sideways his embarrassment meter skyrocketing.

"H-hi dads"

A/n Ok next few chapters are the official last of the Jongho story arc and then we're back at Yunho and San ♡

We'll see how I go but updates may be a little slow after this arc, please don't kill me (//▽//人) I know I have a bad habit of disappearing lol

Anyways!!!! Did you guys pick up on the little reference to one of my other books?? It's cool if you didn't, it'll make sense next chapter! Hehe

Lorri xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 630 19
Jung Wooyoung a detective with much ambition got offered a case to investigate when murders started to occur around Itaewon. Trying to seek the alleg...
70.7K 1.6K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...
389K 12.8K 94
What happens to ATEEZ once the camera shuts off, bid their fans goodbye, and get back to the dorm? What is really the life of ATEEZ? • • • Please re...
50.4K 1.5K 75
COMPLETED✅ Wooyoung stumbles upon San on Instagram and starts to catch feelings, but what if his ex starts getting in the way? Will their relationshi...