Unpredictable Life

By hersheys052002

peep in to know 😉 More

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1
Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Party Time
Chapter 9
chapter 10
New OS
NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

412 23 242
By hersheys052002

Hii everyone 🤗

I'm back with the new part😊

Hope you all will like it😇

Happy reading 😁

******************************************

Night

Sharon's house

Sharon is seen sitting on her bed lost...she was thinking about whatever happened today... Swayam's song...his sad voice...his tears...her worriedness...and most importantly Kriya's words.

"Thinking about me"

She looks towards the source of voice and gets shocked seeing Swayam standing near the window comfortably , having a smirk on his handsome and cute face. (according to Sharon's description 😜)

Sharon jumps out of the bed...and goes to his direction...

Sharon(rubbing her eyes): you? What are you doing here at this time? And how you came in? (Looking here and there being shocked)

Swayam (smiles): I am here to meet you...you were missing me na... having sleepless nights dreaming about me...(winks)

Sharon (defending herself): there is nothing like that... I was not thinking about you... Why would I dream of you?(attitude)

Swayam: Are you asking me or yourself...I mean you know the answer of it better...(chuckles)

Sharon (irritated by all the confusions and her feelings): no...no... I am asking you only...

Swayam: Hmmm...Why would you dream about me... then tell me why were you thinking about me?... Why were you so worried seeing me upset?... Why did you cry with me?... Why you get happy seeing me smiling?...Why you always keep thinking about me?...Why you get lost when I come closer to you?...And most importantly...Why are you keeping my photo in your phone?(raised eyebrow)

Sharon was listening him without uttering a single word...but she becomes shocked when Swayam talked about his pic.

Sharon (stammers): I d-on't h-a-v-e yo-ur a-ny p-i-c.

Swayam (comes closer to her): didn't you take my picture when we went to beach(whispers in her ears)

Sharon remembers taking Swayam's pic secretly when he was busy admiring nature's beauty...

Swayam(looking straight into her eyes): don't you remember it...

Sharon too was looking at him without blinking her ... She was again lost in his eyes... she didn't know what to reply... she was not able to understand anything... whatever he was saying was true only... but the question is why she is feeling so?

Swayam(smiles): think...think...and last but not the least... Why are you imagining me everywhere?

Saying this he disappears.

Sharon gets shocked

Sharon: Where he went?

She goes near the window and looks outside to find him.

Sharon (hits her forehead): OMG... Sharon you are getting mad day by day... firstly you used to only think about him... now you even started hallucinating him... Lord... What's happening to me?

She goes towards her bed and sits on it.

Sharon: From the day I met him... I am thinking about him... I like to spend time with him... I like to be close to him... I like to share his happiness and sorrows... I smile idiotically thinking about him...his cute and handsome face...his care...his teasing...shit...shit... I am thinking about each and everything related to him... What the hell is this? (irritated about her feelings)

She pours some water in a glass from the jug and drinks it...

Sharon (taking deep breath): Ok... relax Sharon... calm down...you need to talk to someone...for clearing all these confusions...but the question is whom to call?...umm Vicky (imagining the situations)... No way that idiot will increase my confusion...then...umm Kriya?....No...(shouts horrified)... She will tease the hell out me...

Then she thinks for sometime and decides to talk to Simmi...she calls her...

Phone: The no. you have called is currently unreachable...please try again later... Sharon tries two three times...but no response...

Sharon (frustrated): What the hell is this?Why is her phone unreachable... I have to clear all the confusions now only... else I will get mad thinking about it...

Suddenly something strikes in her mind. She picks her phone and types something.

Sharon(reading): If you are thinking about a boy/girl all the time. Feeling butterflies in your stomach thinking about that person. Thought of that person automatically brings a smile on your face and you just want to be by his/her side forever... you want to no each and everything related to that person... and you love everything related to him/her...even you love fighting with them(thinks that this is completely matching with her case)... then it's confirmed that YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THAT PERSON

Sharon's eyes pops out of the socket and she throws her phone in excitement...(which luckily landed on her bed😂)

Sharon (jumping in excitement): What?? Oh my God...oh my God... I can't believe it...I am in love... Sharon the diva is in love with Swayam Shekhawat (blushes)... I am in love with my dance partner (hides her face in her palms)

Thinking so she starts dancing around her room... but then stops suddenly...

Sharon (sadly): wait... but I don't know whether he loves me or not (pouts)...

What if he loves some else(scared)...no no don't be negative Sharon... I am sure he too likes me... and love will too happen soon(blushes)

Then she searches for her phone...which she threw in her excitement and finds it lying on the bed... she takes it and opens his photo in her phone which she secretly took...🤪

Sharon (looking at the photo determined): you are mine Mr. Swayam Shekhawat...only mine... I will make you fall in love with me(blushes)

(How's this edit... It was too difficult to make it 🙈)

Saying this she lays down and closes her eyes with a never ending smile on her face... dreaming about her newly found love.

Otherside

Kriyam were busy playing video games...

Sometimes Kriya was winning and sometimes Swayam... finally Swayam was about to win...

Kriya smirks...

Kriya: baby monster... I didn't know you are so romantic...

Swayam's concentration immediately breaks... he looks at Kriya baffled...

Swayam (shocked): what...

Kriya took this opportunity and defeated him...

Kriya (jumping): yaay... I won...

Seeing her jumping like that... Swayam understood everything... he glared at her...

Swayam (glaring): what was that... you cheated(pouts)

Kriya(attitude): aww baby (pulling his cheeks)...it's not cheating...it's called strategy... and runs from there

Swayam (angrily): Strategy my foot... let's see who will save you now ... saying so he too runs behind her...

After jumping around all over the hall... breaking two three things... spoiling sofa covers and all... both finally sat on the couch panting...🤣🤣

Swayam (panting): you always do cheating...when you are about to lose... it's very bad... I am not gonna talk to you...(turns his face away)

Kriya: aww...my baby monster is angry at his devil...

Swayam didn't say anything...

Kriya: lagta hai bahut gussa hai... umm ab Mai Kya karu...

Swayam was looking at her through the corner of his eyes but didn't say anything

Kriya (smiles widely): idea mil gaya... saying so she starts tickling him...

Swayam: khiikhiii...please devil....khuukhuuu.... don't do this....khiikhiii

Kriya: to bolo maaf Kiya(still tickling)

Swayam: khiikhiii...haan baba...maaf
....khuukhuuu...Kiya...

Kriya stops... and they both laugh and hug each other.

Swayam (smiles): Kya devil...tum to mughe gussa bhi nai hone deti... hamesha apni baat manva leti ho.

Kriya (attitude): ab Kya kare...apna apna talent hai...

They again laugh at this...

Swayam: but seriously... this ain't gonna work next time... if you ever tried to cheat na... then I will seriously not talk to you...

Kriya: aww....my monster aisa to ho hi nai sakta ki tu mughse baat na kare...ye jhoot kisi aur ko hi bolna...

Kriya laughs while Swayam pouts...

Kriya (looking at her nails): and rahi baat cheating ki... wo to Maine aaj bhi nai ki...

Swayam looks at her frowning

Kriya: to tum Sharon ke saath romantic beach date pe nahi Gaye the

Swayam (irritated): not again...kitni baar bolu it wasn't a date... we just went there for a walk as Sharon was afraid of horror movies.

Kriya (raised eyebrow): really only walk...

Swayam remembers about their dance...

Swayam (nervously): yaa...yaa...only walk...

Kriya (hiding her smile): are you sure.

Swayam: yaa...yaa I am hundred percent sure... and now please don't use your brain in the wrong directions... I am again clearing it... there is nothing between me and Sharon... Got it (pointing his finger)

Kriya heads in yes.

Swayam: good... now I am going to sleep it's too late... you too sleep... instead of thinking about stupid things... saying so he goes to his room.

Here Kriya burst out laughing... which she was controlling from so long

Kriya: aww...my baby monster is so cute...itni jaldi accept nai karega...

Next day

Sharon gets up from her beauty sleep...she was having a different glow on her face. She goes to the washroom and comes out after having a bath.

She wore a white dress and was standing in front of the mirror after getting ready...she looked at herself...

Sharon (looking into the mirror): perfect as always (attitude)... I am so excited to meet you Swayam... (blushes) I don't know how I will control my feelings in front of you... I don't know how you will react after knowing all this... But one thing is sure that I will make you fall in love with me, my Mr. Shekhawat (determined).

After sometime

Swaron were rehearsing... but it was not like other days... today Sharon was not fighting with Swayam... she even complimented him for his dancing skills and unique and innovative ideas... which left Kriyam shocked and Sharon embarrassed... She was hidingly staring at him... her eyes were fixed on his smile and cute dimples... She was going weak on her knees due to their closeness... It was the first time someone made Sharon the diva nervous... she was feeling shy...

Kriya was noticing all this with a smile on her face whereas Swayam was extremely confused by Sharon's behavior...

After a few hours... evening time

Swaron were resting after completing their routine whereas Kriya was in her room getting ready

That time the doorbell rings... Swayam goes and opens the door and Reyam enters inside.

Swayam: what's up dude... kaha tha tu... aaj itna late... rehearsals bhi miss Kar di tune... we completed the routine...

Sharon: haa Rey... tumhai dekhna chahiye tha... aaj Swayam ne itne mind blowing ideas diye... and we completed the choreography too.

Reyam instantly looks at her shocked

Reyam (shouts): what you said...

Sharon realizes what she blurted in her excitement and facepalms...

Sharon (stammers): heehee...I m-ea-n Sw-a-yam ke i-de-as ut-ne bh-i b-u-re na-i the ji-t-na ma-i-ne so-ch-a tha... I m-ea-n he is qu-i-te g-o-o-d...

Swayam (sarcastically): Thank you for your precious comments mam...

Sharon (back to her diva mode): well pleasure is all mine.

Rey laughs seeing them...

Rey(laughs): well now I think everything is back to normal...

Swaron glares at him... and Rey immediately shuts his mouth.

That time Kriya comes there all ready...

Kriya: kis baat pe itna hassa ja raha hai...

Swaron pouts... Rey tells her everything and she too laughs...

Kriya (laughing): oh god... finally our Sharon is back... I thought something had got into you today... you praised Swayam during rehearsals too.

Sharon (embarrassed): nai aisa kuchh nai... I was just telling the truth only...

Swayam: achha leave all that... devil you are going somewhere... I mean all ready.

Rey: Dude that's the reason I am late today

Swayam looks at him confused...

Rey: Actually I am here to take my beautiful girlfriend somewhere...(looking at Kriya)... Kriya blushes... they both share an eye contact which is broken by Swaron fake coughing...

Swaron: ahemm...ahemm...

Swayam(smirks): ahaan somewhere... or should I say on a romantic date...

Kriyaansh blushes

Sharon whispers to Kriya...

Sharon (smirks): not bad you blush too... I thought you only know to tease others.

Kriya: so what... I can blush...you know I am blushing on by boyfriend's name not on some random dance partners name (smirks)

It was time for Sharon to blush... her face became red like a tomato and she looked away being embarrassed.

Rey: are koi romantic date nai hai ... bas aise hi... ab agar tumlog aise hi tease karte rahoge to hame late hojayega... and my girlfriend is very punctual...

Swayam(possisively): well she is my sister too... so take care of her...

Rey(sarcastically): zarur Mr. Over possessive brother... ab agar apki agya ho to Mai apni girlfriend ko le jau (now if you give permission then can I take my girlfriend?)
Bye...Tata...bye...bye...

Swayam glares... Krisha laughs...

Saying so he drags Kriya along with him before Swayam can ask or say something...

After they leave... Swayam burst out laughing... Sharon was just staring at him with a sweet smile on her lips...

Swayam: God... their faces were worth watching... and ye Rey kitni Nautanki karta hai...

On getting no response he looked at Sharon who seemed lost... he snapped his fingers in front of her face... Sharon came out of her dream Land and looked at him...

Swayam: hey what happened... where are you lost...

Sharon(embarrassed): umm nothing

Swayam: ok... then let's practice the lifts for one last time and then end today's rehearsals.

Otherside

The car came to a halt near a roadside stall and Kriya looked at Rey with confusing eyes.

Kriya: here

Rey(casually): ya...why? Any problem.

Kriya: no but you don't like na...

Kriya said, remembering one of the times when she took Rey to a roadside stall and he called it poorly built ,unhygienic and unclassy...making so many faces...

Rey(smiles): but my girlfriend likes it and she made me like it too...she taught me how to get happiness from small small things in our life... she taught me to live wholeheartedly...

Kriya smiles

Rey: to chale... I am already hungry

Kriya nods excitedly.

Rey took her hand in his and ushered her inside and they took a table.

Rey ordered the waiter to get a plate of Pav Bhaji

The plate arrived in a few minutes with Bhaji of boiled, mashed and slow simmered vegetables spiked with a tantalising array of spices garnished with cheese and butter along with crusty pan fried bread, a dash of lemon and a lashing of sweet red onions... making it delicious and mouth watering.

(Kisko kisko khane ka Mann Kar Gaya😂)

Kriyaansh took a Pav and tore a piece of it... dipped in delicious baji and put it in each other's mouth...

Kriya savoured it's taste...

Kriya (closed eyes): umm...it's so tasty...

Rey smiled at her cute and simple girlfriend...

Then like this they fed each other the whole Pav Bhaji... with Rey concentrating on her cute girlfriend while Kriya relishing it's taste like a kid.

After they were done with Pav Bhaji...

Kriya(excited): So what's next...

Rey chuckled at his girlfriend's excitement...

Rey: umm...I was thinking... What about a competition for who can eat more Pani Puri that too spicy one...and the winner will get a reward...

Kriya looked at him for a few seconds then burst out laughing...

Rey frowns

Rey: I didn't crack a joke...that you are laughing like this...

Kriya: Its joke only... that you want to have a Pani Puri competition that to with me....haaahaaaa...

Rey glares her cutely

Rey(pouts): don't make fun of me

Kriya (pulling his cheeks): aww...Rey aap bahut cute ho...ok done let's have the competition...but winner ko Kya milega...

Rey(excited): wo Maine decide karliya hai...

Kriya gets suspicious of his excitement...

Kriya (raised eyebrow): aur wo Kya hai

Rey(smirks): If you win, I'll give you a kiss and if I win I get a kiss... bolo deal done...

Kriya looks at him shocked but then nods blushingly...

After sometime

Kriyaansh were sitting on the rocks near a sea shore and having ice - cream silently... there were very few people around...

Rey was having chocolate ice-cream noticing sea waves while Kriya was licking her butterscotch ice-cream while texting someone... Rey notices this and secretly licks her ice-cream... then sits as if nothing happened... Kriya looks at him... to find him staring at sea waves... she again gets busy with her work and Rey again licks her ice-cream but accidentally licks her fingers... Kriya immediately looks at him...

Kriya: Rey ye aap Kya kar rahe hai...

Rey: trying to get my girlfriend's attention (entwined his fingers with Kriya's and pulls her to himself and comes closer)

Kriya(not meeting his eyes): Rey... koi dekh lega

Rey didn't listen to her...

Rey(huskily): aren't you forgetting something

Kriya realises something...

Kriya (nervously): nahi to...kuchh bhi to nahi

Rey comes more close...

Rey(whispers): sach mai nai yaad

Kriya blushes... but then heads her head in denial...

Rey(smirks): thik hai fir...Mai hi yaad dila deta Hoon... saying so he immediately pecked her lips...

Otherside

Swaron were sitting after completing their rehearsals...

Sharon: I love you Swayam Shekhawat...
I don't know how? When? Where?...but I love you Swayam...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

******************************************

That's all for today😎

So how was it... did you like it or not😅

How was Sharon's realisation?😂

Did you like Sharon's changed behavior?

Kriyaansh date🥰... Wasn't it little different?

And what about the ending ... What do you think will happen next...😈

Precap : 🤫🤫

Please give your reviews... They really means a lot to me... It motivates me to write further...😇

Don't forget to vote if you liked it🥰

Stay home... Stay safe🤗

Keep supporting ☺️

Keep smiling 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
27.5K 1.1K 34
⚡️♥️🔥
37.7K 1.9K 73
Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is a first ever novel I am writing and sinc...
69.5K 5.7K 13
Story of two different persons ❤