The Queen's king |✔️

By Reha_writes

Chitra, has always been the forgotten princess, neither the king nor the kingdom remembers her, probably as h... More

Foreword.
• Prologue •
1. Him
2.Her
3. Kingdom Ramapur
4. Royal Dinner
5.The crying princess
6. Princess
7 .The smile
8.The village riots.
9. A New Journey.
10. Yes Brother.
11. Grateful.
12. The Beginning
13. Help.
14. Saved.
15. Butterflies.
16. Happiness.
17. Trouble
18. The search.
19. Found.
20. Healer.
21. A Sacred union of love
22. Our Kingdom.
23. Am I not pretty?
24. Rajmatha Padma.
25. Little Prince
27. Queen Chitra
28. Love birds.
♥️ Author's Note ♥️
29. Peaceful days
30. A plan
31. Staggered
32. An Avenge
33. A Queen's duty
34. A tale of betrayal
35. A Rise of War
36. A wrong twist
37. A Goddess
38. Apsara
39. Broken Hearts
40. Princess Nandhini
41. A Ride
❤️ Characters and cast ❤️
42. Blooming Love
43. Village Kalikapur
44. Lost Truths
45. Finding Love
46. Saving Kalikapur.
47. An Instinct.
48. Searching for Princess
49. Mending Love
50. A Happy End
• Epilouge •
Announcement 📣

26. Rejection.

33.1K 2K 143
By Reha_writes

After listening to what Chitra told the kid, Rajamatha had asked Arjuna to leave so that they both could have a talk. Obliging Arjuna left as she walked inside.

"Rajamatha!" Chitra immediately acknowledged her presence, standing up with fear as the previous day's incidents flashed in her brain.

" Who's there? " She clapped her hands, a royal guard immediately walked in, " My queen! "

" Take this kid to his father." She said and the guard exactly did that. While leaving Sridhar gave Chitra a small kiss on her cheek bidding his byes.

Rajamatha sat in front of the window and she signalled Chitra to sit.

Chitra sat quietly, was she here to send her out of the kingdom? Or worse break her marriage with Arjuna? No! If she was here for that she will do anything to-

"Arjuna had asked me to have a talk with you before I came to any conclusions." She spoke in a calm tone, " I was not totally convinced when I came here, but you created a chance for yourself as I got to see that you have a broad view about how a king should be. So speak, this is your only chance." Saying she crossed a leg over her other leg.

" My mother was a royal dancer so when she married my father she never got any royal treatment. But my father ordered that I should be treated as a princess at any cost, my mother passed away when I was a little girl and since then my handmaid Meenakshi bought me up. "

Listening to Chitra, Rajamatha Padma frowned as she asked," Then, were you genuinely not interested in arts? "

Chitra hesitated before speaking, " Um, Queen Sulekha has restricted the royal teachers from teaching me anything."

Rajmata's expression changed, her expressions scared Chitra so she immediately piped up, " I am not complaining about her! I am just saying what has happened, Mennama has taught me stitching though-"

" How pathetic!" Rajmata almost screamed as Chitra's eyes filled with tears, she knew it! She should have just sat mum, why did she even open her mouth?

" It is a shame to even call such a woman as a Queen!"

Chitra's eyes went as she realised that she was talking about her step mother and not her. She breathed in relief, probably now she won't try to take Arjuna away from her.

" Why didn't you talk about this to your father?" She asked with a deep frown.

" I was not allowed to walk around the palace and my father never visited me after my mother's death. "

" What a shame!" She exclaimed, " Don't worry Chitra, we have the best of teachers for arts. You can join those classes with Nandhini."

Chitra was shocked to see this side of her, was she mocking her or something?

" I don't usually apologize, Chitralekha. But I am going to this time, forgive me for my mistake, will you?" She asked, holding Chitra's hand.

Overwhelmed by emotions Chitra just nodded her head as tears of happiness were sliding down her face. Rajmatha Padma took her face in her hand and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

" Ma!" Arjuna came running, " Ma, Nandhini.." His voice trailed as his face was filled with panic.

Chitra's breath quickened, worried about what Nnadhini had done.

* * *

" Why, why are you doing this Vikram?" Nandhini asked as she was holding the collar of his armour in her hands, making him look in her eyes.

" Why won't you acknowledge the sparks between us? If you are worried about my brother then I can talk to him-"

" Why don't you understand Nandhini, we are not made to be together! I am a warrior and you are a princess! You are meant to be a queen! So stop being shameless and marry that king!!" Vikram screamed with frustration. But his heart pained as if someone was squeezing it.

" Fine" she whispered as her head and hands dropped down to the floor with rejection, " I tried to fight like a princess for your love Vikram but now I see that I have failed. I have always considered you as my husband long back, but now." Tears were flowing down her face as she walked diagonally backwards towards a fruits stand. " But now what should I do? I am a woman too and I don't think there would be any happiness in my life without you, my husband."

"Nandhini, stop walking." Vikram spoke in panic, as he understood what the princess was going to do.

" And what is the use of this life when my husband has rejected me?" Nandhini started laughing as if she had lost her mind and in a swift she removed the knife on the table and slit her hand.

"NANDHINI!!" Vikram screamed as she fell to the ground with blood spilling out of her hand.

Treas sprung out of Vikram's eyes as he lifted her and started running to the royal physician.

" I can't live without you Vikram, when will you understand that?" She whispered in between hiccups as she slowly lost her consciousness.

Clutching her close he ran like a mad man, deep down his heart even he knew the truth. He won't be able to live without her.

--------

What do think? Will Nandhini survive this suicide attempt?

Will Vikram and Nandhini have a happy ending?

I have something big to share with you guys!

Tadaaa!!

This is a new book I will be publishing soon. It's a Romantic Thriller.

I have the book discription for you guys.

•~•~•~•

Veda has a simple life, though it was a rough start in her childhood. Being an orphan doesn't give you many options to choose what your life might be like.

But as a boon she was exceptionally good at english language unlike the children of her age in the orphanage which got her funds to pursue higher studies. After enduring too many hardships in life she managed a stable job and a roof over her head. She started working as a sub-editor in a small publishing house.

But Veda comes across something which she should have never had. That Something which might have the capacity to shatter her life to bits and pieces.

* * *

Ajay is a private detective, to say he is a good detective would be an underrated word, he is a genius in his field. When he sets his mind to solve some case, that would be solved by hook or crook in the time frame he sets.

For a year, he has been struggling with a case to solve. A case which would always lead to a dead end with no clues or evidence. But just like the sun on a shady day, he meets a woman who gives a crack opening to this case. A mind blowing opening for him to solve the case.

But trouble arises when he starts to develop new feelings for her.

* * *

What happens when these two souls go in search of truth? Will they find love in their journey?

Mysteries unfold with spine shivering stories as Veda goes in search of truth. Will she find her safe-haven with Ajay? Will their threads of love hold them together?
•~•~•~•

So.. What do you think?

Okay so if you guys love Romantic Thrillers then, believe me you are gonna definitely like this one.

And..If you are not a fan of Romantic Thrillers, then my little flowers there is a first time for every thing! So give this one a try!!

Okay now, tap tap tap, tap this pretty star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 46.5K 42
Vrishali was popularly known as the life of the party. She had a natural ability to make friends with anyone she met. Everyone adored her, and she ha...
75.6K 3.9K 52
Have you ever thought that you would go back in time? Especially, 1000 years ago? Have you ever thought you would fall in love with a person there? ...
117K 3.7K 47
A princess but abandoned by her own family. A would be wife but abandoned by her own would be husband. A sister but doubt and hated by her own real...
196K 13.1K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...