M̷h̶a̸ ̸C̷h̴a̷t̸r̵o̷o̶m̶ ̶(̷x...

By GirlWarriorWolf

S̸o̶m̵e̷ ̸w̵e̶i̴r̴d̵ ̴a̸f̷ ̷c̸h̴a̸t̷s̶ ̴m̸i̶x̵e̸d̷ ̴w̷i̸t̶h̶ ̷a̸ ̵l̸i̵t̷t̵l̴e̶ ̴b̶i̷t̷ ̷o̶f̵ ̴a̵n̶g̷s̸t̶.̵ ̸T... More

1. Hangout
2. That Cinnamon Roll
3. Harry Potter Roleplay
4. iiiii will always-
5. Park hangout
6. I have an announcement~
7. That rood dude
8. Kiribaby?
9. That rood dude, again duudddeee
10. Bestfriendddd
11. Just- ew-
12. Surprise?
13. pool?
14. Bakugo secret talent?
15. woah- whaat?
16. only one thing worse
17. Whats their relationship?
18. Im dying
Chat 19
Chat 20
Chat 21
Chat 22
Chat 23
Chat 24
Chat 25
Chat 26
Chat 27
Chat 28
Chat 29
Chat 30
chat 31
Chat 32
Chat 33
Chat 34
Chat 35
Chat 36
Chat 37
38. come over now!
39. What about me?
40. Come overr dekuuu
Tagged
41. Buddies
42. More just dance
43. Iida?
Thanksgiving special
44. Mental Breakdown
45. Dabi's story
46. Joe...
I need helpppp
add my snap
Christmas Special
47. ...Shinso?
48. Monoma
49. Im sorry
50. Alone
51. Friends disappoint me
52. Welp
not a chapter
not a chapter again
53. Bby is backkk
54. friendo
55. Cuddles
56. my 2 bois
57. Minecraft bf
not a chapter
Pleasee
58 . Bakugo's b-day
59. Animal crossing!
60. Devil in Disguise
62. Overthrow her
63: Dummy
64. Slewp
65. Kidnapping
66. Kidnapping pt. 2
67. Fun times
Name Ideas Please!
68. it was you
Aha- frick my life
Read as soon as possible plz!!!
New book
69. Butterflies strike again
70. UwU's
71. Girls hangout!
72.Who was it?!
73. Another one
74. Neitowo
75. Money?
76. Girls sleepover pt 1
77. Girls hangout pt. 2
Ideas?
78. Stolen
79. Ramen
Friends?
80. Demons
Bruh idk
Discord!
81. Textbook Thief
Announcement!!!

61. Iida time

2.8K 89 317
By GirlWarriorWolf

Me: I need helpppp

VroomVroom: I will not carry a body

Me: Thats not it!

VroomVroom: Then what do you need?

Me: Can you help me make food?

VroomVroom: You should be capable of making your own food.

Me: I suck at cooking

VroomVroom: Why don't you ask another person, I'm cleaning all of my glasses right now

Me: Pweaseeee

VroomVroom: No.

Me: Iida. Pwease. :(

VroomVroom: No.

VroomVroom: I always end up doing it all myself.

Me: Fine. Then i won't eat anything.

VroomVroom: You need to eat something.

Me: Then help me!

VroomVroom: Fine.

You run down to the kitchen. I really suck at cooking, i should probably learn how to cook.

"(Y/N), what do you want to make?"

"What about, (f/f)?"

"Sure, lets get to it."

You guys start to get all the ingredients out, Iida getting the ones on the high shelf, because your a midget. (Y'all, just like pretend your short, ik some of you are blessed with height unlike me 🥺) But you decided to be a dumba** and climb on the counter to get an ingredient.

"Be careful (Y/N)" Iida calls out.

"I'm not gonna fall!" You yell. You begin dancing on the counter like the idiot you are, then you trip on your own feet. Down you go, you flinch expecting to land on the floor. But instead your caught by two strong arms.

"I told you to be careful" Iida scolds.

"I was... kinda."

"You were dancing on the counter."

"...Carefully!"

"Your so helpless"

"Rude b**ch"

"Language!"

"B i t c h"

"(L/n)!"

"Im hungry"

"Just sit down, I'll do it on my own."

"Thanks you Iida" you wrap your arms around his neck before he puts you down. You sit and wait while he starts the food.

"Iida?"

"Yes?"

"After we eat can we play just dance?"

"Sure (Y/N), I will beat you though."

"I know you will, just dance god and giver of nutrition."

"You need some help."

"Im to poor for a therapist."

"Not even a therapist can help you at this point." He laughs.

"True doe." You don't hear Iida laugh a lot, not because he isn't happy, but he is just so strict to have fun. You smile at him. "Hey, Iida?"

"Yeah, (Y/N)?"

"Thank you for everything you do." He turns and looks at you funny.

"What do you mean."

"You do so much for everyone, especially me. I'm pathetic, i can't even make my own food. But you still help me and continue to be my friend. I just wanna thank you for that." He looks at you, blushing slightly.

"Your welcome," he walks over to you, "and you aren't pathetic, even though you can't cook. Your one of the strongest ones here, and smartest if you actually tried." You look up to him, he is standing right beside your seat.

"Thank you Iida." You hug him, he tenses up a bit at first, but returns the gesture.

"Anytime, (Y/N)."

After eating.

"(Y/N)! Stop cheating! You're not supposed to push the other player!"

"No whever in the rule does it say that!"

"Well it common sense!"

You guys are in the middle of a epic dance battle, you're dancing to California Girls.

"How are you winning?!?" You yell at Iida.

"I'm good at this game," You look to him and push him hard, he starts to fall, "I'm taking you with me!" You fall right on top of him. But you don't really notice th e situation, your still trying to get point on just dance. "(Y/n), are you going to get off of me now?"

"No."

"Why?"

"It stops you from winning." He notices that and tries to get you off, you don't budge.

"This is cheating!"

"Yeah, but a win is a win." He wraps his arms around you to pull you closer to him, ultimately making it impossible for you to continue to get points. "Iida let me go! I gotta win!" You try to wiggle our of his grasp.

"No, I won't allow you to beat me." You guys keep fighting, not realizing the position your in. Your on top of him, with your back to his chest and his arms wrapped around you. Finally the song ends.

"How did you still win?!? You were down longer then me!"

"I'm just that good."

You turn around to face him, his face goes red. "B i t c h" you whisper to him.

"L-language!" You guys stare into each other eyes for a few minutes.

"Iida?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you let go of me now?"

"U-uh yeah! Sorry!" He removes his arms and lets you get up.

"Another round?"

"Yeah!"

You guys play until midnight.

"Iida?"

"Yes?"

"You know it past your bed time, right?"

"Wait- what time is it?"

"Midnight."

"Wait, really. Oh no! We have school tomorrow!" He starts to freak out.

"Hey, Iida?"

"What!?!"

"Calm down, you can just sleep in my room."

"W-what?"

"You can just sleep in my room."

"No, I can't do that. I would be intruding."

"Just stay here. It easier."

"Fine, I'll sleep on the couch."

"You can have the bed."

"I'm not gonna make you sleep on the couch!"

"Like I sleep." He looks at you. You just stare at each other for a little while. He steps closer.

"Why don't you sleep, I know you like to stay up, but your eye bags have gotten worse." He looks worried.

"I just don't sleep, simple as that." You look down trying to avoid eye contact.

"You need sleep. Just tell me why you can't sleep." He steps closer putting his hand under your chin, lifting your head up slightly so he can see your eyes, which were tearing up.

"It's not like I can't sleep, but I choose not to." You try to not cry, trying to keep that 'toughish' act up. But a few teard manage to escape.

"(Y/N), I just want to help," he wraps his arm around you, "so tell me why."

"I-i um, I don't sleep because I have really bad night terrors." You laugh a bit, "yeah, pathetic I know."

"Its not pathetic." Iida tightens his arms around you while you start to cry. "I'm here, and will always be." You wrap your arms around him and cry into his chest. He strokes your hair, and rubs your back. After a while he picks you up, your arms still tight around him, and walks over to your bed. He trys to put you down, but you won't let go.

"Iida, don't go, please. Just stay with me."

"Okay." He gets on the bed with you still in his arms. You refuse to let him go, so he has to slowly move around to get comfortable without moving you to much. He starts stroking your hair again. "(Y/n), you can go to sleep, I will be right here."

You eventually fall asleep, it was peaceful until.

"(Y/N)! Move out of the way!" Your mother shouts, right before she gets shot right through the head.

"Mother!" You run over to her, "Mother! You can't be dead!" You cry and over body, trying to wake her up. You are yanked off the ground by your hair.

"Well aren't you a pretty one!" The man shouts while holding a kinfe to your neck. You stare down at it, the blood from it drips onto you. "This is the blood of your father and brother. They were easy to kill, bo th extremely weak. He takes the knife and runs the side on your face, creating a small scratch. "Look! Now it has some of your blood also."

"Let go of me!" You shout. You try to get out of his grasp, but couldn't.

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voice yells. You turn slightly to see Iida running towards you.

"Go away Iida! Save your own life!"

But before he could take your advice into account the man drops you on the floor and dodges all of Iidas attacks. He grabs his arms and pull them behind his back. The man moves the knife up to Iidad neck, and before you can do anything Iida was dead.

Then you were too.

"(Y/N)! Wake up, wake up please!" You jolt awake with a shake from Iida. You look at him and immediately latch on to him. "Nightmare?"

You don't answer, you just tighten your grip around him. You knew it was dream but it felt so real. It felt like he actually died, and because of that you hold onto him as tight as you can. "Your alive" you mumble into his chest.

"(Y/N), it was just a dream. Yes, I am alive, I'm right here." He rubs your back. "Take deep breaths." You would, but you cant get enough air in your lungs to do that. You just kept crying into his chest. You couldn't go back to sleep, so you just layed there crying holding Iida as close as you can. You don't want to let him die, you will protect him with your whole life. Iida eventually did fall asleep, and you stroked his hair to get your mind of things. Iida starts to stir so you stop.

"You should get some more sleep." He mumbles.

"I'm good, sorry to wake you up. Go back to sleep, we have classes tomorrow."

"Okay, but try to sleep." Before you could respond he was out. You continued to pet his hair, for some reason it was so soft. Before you knew it the sun was shining in through your windows. Iida started to stir again.

"Good morning Iida."

"Good morning (Y/N). Did you get any more sleep?" He says slowly sitting up.

"No. But it's alright." He looks at you worried but you just smile. "But thank you Iida, it would've been terrible if you weren't here."

"It's no problem, I'm glad you got some sleep at least." He gets up, and you laugh at his messy hair. "What are you laughing at?"

"Your hair." He quickly tries to fix his hair, but he fails miserably. "Here, let me help you." You get up and walk over to him, you get on your tippy toes and flatten out his hair. Before you step away you hug him again.

"Well I gotta go get ready, I'll see you later." He walks towards the door.

"Yeah, see you later!"

-----------

Idk what this chapter was, i guess it was a Iida appreciation chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 4 8
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
1.4K 2 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
625 21 13
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...
89.1K 1.7K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...