Peaches

Von ComfortablySedated

Peaches holds a secret that binds her to a lifestyle she was forced into at a young age. She is made to perfo... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four

Eight

3K 105 46
Von ComfortablySedated

M A T U R E A U D I E N C E S O N L Y!
18+

I was hesitant to leave my car, waiting until I saw his truck pull up into the drive. He wanted a race, so confident he could power through the gears and magically make his little engine go faster. My baby was better than that.

It was two o'clock on the dot when I stepped out of my car, wincing at the sharp ache in my feet. Step after wobbly step, I climbed my way up the front porch. Staring at the front door, I giggled to myself as I hopelessly attempted to unlock it with my key fob. "Well shoot," I snorted as I dropped the keys to the ground. "Chris, come open the door!"

He moved slowly up the driveway, stopping to squish his cigarette under his feet. "You drunk or somethin'?"

"No." I lied, biting back a cheeky grin as he approached me. He took my keys and unlocked the door, stepping off to the side as he held it open for me.

My God, he smelled delicious, like warm amber and smoke. The smell surrounded me, taking control of my senses. It was an enchanting feeling, rendering me motionless.

"You gonna step inside?" His voice startled me, making me nearly leap into the house and speed walk to the kitchen.

My heels clicked against the kitchen tile as I paced around mindlessly pouring a glass of wine. With a shaky hand, I lifted the glass and sipped. It felt as though he was all around me, watching my every move. Turning around slowly, I noticed that he was in the kitchen watching me with a smile.

"You lil' alcoholic." That voice lit a warm flame of desire in my gut, merciless. I couldn't bear to be around him anymore, especially in this small kitchen.

Stumbling past him and into the living room, I desperately tried to compose myself. Maybe I should just act distracted, keep focused on something unimportant. I fixed the throw pillow on the couch as he walked into the room, trying to avoid his squinting gaze. He almost looked entertained at my unease. "You want me to put on a movie for you?" I held up the tv remote to him, forcing a shrug.

"How 'bout you put a sheet on the couch."

Oh my god

I dropped the remote down on the coffee table, and exhaled softly as he stepped further into the living room. "Okay I- uh, I'll go grab one real quick."

"Bri," He said darkly, following behind me as I glided over to the linen closet. I was sure that with one glance at him, I could just about lose all of my restraint. I had worked so hard to build up my wall and now my body was betraying me, panties getting wetter under the weight of his stare.

"I'll just put this on really quick and I'll leave you to get some sleep." Stretching the small twin sized sheet out, I put one shaky knee onto the couch to tuck one corner under the cushion.

"Peaches." Behind me, I heard a low groan that sat like a weight in my belly. He had moved closer now, the tension was unbearable. "You never answered my question."

"What question?" There was no hiding my emotions when just the tone in my voice told exactly how I felt. Forcing a casual tone and yet ending up with a quiver to each word. I knew damn well what question he was referring to.

Without a second of hesitation, he reached out his hand and gripped onto my hip firmly, and the other slid in between my legs, caressing me from behind. With a controlled grunt, he rested his head against the small of my back, growling as a quiet moan escaped my lips.

Speechless, I closed my eyes, electrified by the unwarranted touch. Those enticing fingers rubbed me vigorously through my tiny shorts, and I pulled myself forward to escape the touch. My first attempt was a failure, he held me firm as I writhed below him.

I had to get away.

My back arched against him and I bit my lower lip hard, practically drawing blood to stifle a rising moan. He leaned into me and kissed his mouth to my ear as he began to tug the shorts down my legs. "Christian-" I gasped out as his fingers began to rub me through my soaked thong. "We said we wouldn't-"

"Fuck it, Peach. You're fucking dripping for me." His lips kissed up my neck before biting my earlobe roughly.

Finally letting out a proper moan, I grabbed onto the hand that held my hip and pushed it off of me. Thus giving me a chance to break away from him. I nearly flew off the couch. I had no idea what the fuck I was going to do, simply just staring down at him with wide eyes in my scandalous lingerie.

I have never wanted him more.

He watched as I circled the room, moving quickly away from the couch while I softly panted out short breaths. He was dangerous, looking at me with confidence and desire. Every step was so controlled, he wasn't done yet, closing in on me. That intoxicating smirk sent electric currents through my veins, greater than any drug. I was his prey and he was enjoying the hunt, following me as I took every shaky step to get away. He closed in on me, he had me cornered with nowhere to shield myself from him.

I can't hide this. I can't hide from him.

Standing nose to nose, he reached his hand back down to touch me again where he could feel my excitement unfold. Tracing slow, tantalizing circles around my clit, making my body jolt with pleasure. Softly shuddering, I grabbed onto his wrist below me.

But instead of pushing him away, I pressed into him, cherishing the touch. I was throbbing for him, wet and exposed. All of the times that I sat alone, thinking of him playing with me in such a way.

"Well, shit." I quivered, slowly peering up at him. A smirk spreading across his lips, appearing to be amused as I unfolded under him. He was proving to be very good, every move expertly executed, and I was giving in.

"You look so god damn hot." Leaning into me, he nudged up my face and touched his lips to mine while pushing his finger into me through the fabric of my thong. God, he had all of my attention- I was his puppet. "Moan my name, can you do that for me?"

I didn't have to be asked twice, his name slipped out like a sweet whisper. "Oh, Chris." It was a relieving feeling, letting go of all of the built-up tension I locked away. Saying his name was a greater turn-on than I could possibly even imagine.

My eyes widened as he looped his finger around my soaked panties, yanking them down my legs to reveal my neatly waxed pussy. Evidence of my arousal dripped from my pink folds, slowly trailing down my inner thigh.

"You wanna cum, princess?" His husky voice made my knees wobble below me, numbing my senses to the world around me. He squatted down, hands feeling down the back of my legs. "Look at you, god damn."

"Mhmm." My chest was tight, and my body was now hot with eager desire. Pressure built up inside me, like a hot air balloon that soared in the sky.

Fuck yes, I wanted to cum- Jesus Christ.

Stroking his thumb over my swollen clit, he looked up at me with a new kind of excitement, biting his lip. "That's a good girl, already twitchin' for me. You like that?"

There wasn't a response, let alone a single rational thought in my mind as I felt my body succumbing to the rising pressure. I moaned out, fingers diving into his thick curls to stabilize myself while his pace quickened. I pulled my eyes away from him, flickering them closed to zone in on every touch.

"Oh no, you gotta look at me." He squeezed my ass cheek tightly, pulling me closer and sliding one long finger deep inside of me, making a repetitive 'come here' motion against my tight walls.

Lord help me, if he wasn't already holding on to me I would have dropped to the floor by now. Hell, I would be on my knees fucking praying.

A second finger joined the first, and I knew that I couldn't last much longer. "Christian," I whimpered, gazing helplessly down at him.

A cocky grin spread over his lips, sliding another finger in me. A trio of immense pleasure, pulsating within me while moving his other hand to take over on my clit. "Mmm, you're getting close, aren't you?"

My knees buckled, hands tugging at his hair. "My god, that feels good." My voice raised in pitch, feet wobbling in my stilettos as my legs shook. Heat crept up my neck, shivers spanning up my spine and that blossoming feeling of release began to take over. Unable to hold back any longer, my eyes started to roll back with the coming orgasm.

"You look at me if you're gonna cum." Urging me to watch, he breathed in a low moan to match mine and gripped me tighter.

My eyes darted down at him, whimpering out soft 'Oh's' and he grinned with those delicious dimples. "Just like that- yes, right there."

"Do it, princess." He groaned with me, watching me vanish into a world of complete bliss held in his eyes. "All over my fingers." His command set me free and I doubled over with a desperate moan, clutching tight to his shoulders. Removing one finger, he slowed the rhythm and stilled as my muscles twitched around the two remaining inside of me.

Panting desperately, I brushed my lips against his earlobe. At that moment I was soaring, gliding through the waves that crashed within me. A feeling I wasn't familiar with. A feeling of pure ecstasy.

He took his fingers out slowly and looked between my twitching legs as cum dripped from me. "You came so good for me, so responsive." He touched me once again, gently petting me before licking me off of his fingers.

So fucking hot

"Do I taste good, Christian?" I purred against his ear.

"I want more." He growled, pulling me down into his lap aggressively. Rough fingertips gripped onto my ass, tightly squeezing until I yelped out a moan.

"We're gonna regret this later." I bit my lip and subconsciously ground against the hard bulge in his pants.

"I ain't gonna regret shit, sweetheart." He smiled, gripping onto the v-neck in my top before tearing it open.

"Hey!" I gasped, my chest now fully exposed to him.

"I'll buy you a new one." He muttered before closing his lips around my nipple and gently biting out on it. "How 'bout that?"

"Jesus Christ." I tightened my legs around him, still shaking from my last orgasm. "I want you so bad." The words slipped from my mouth like poison.

He broke away from my nipple, delicately cupping my breasts and looking at me with power in his eyes. "Prove it."

I smiled to myself, dragging my lips up the side of his neck. "Please, I want you in my mouth." It wasn't a lie, the throbbing bulge in his pants was a distraction amongst other things, to say the least. I just wanted to see him crumble for me, to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Those long fingers shot up the back of my head, tangling in my long hair. He yanked back with a fistful of my blonde tresses, tilting my head back to expose my neck. "Do you, huh?"

"Yes," I gasped out. "Please."

A small chuckle left his lips and he quickly laid himself back onto the living room floor, pulling me with him. "Good girl. Come here." His hands grabbed my sides and guided me around to sit on his face.

Balancing on my knees, facing out on his outstretched body, I watched him skillfully unzip his pants and free his hard dick. Who knew the man was packing such an impressive size? The thought overwhelmed me and I panted out a moan. All the while, His warm tongue danced circles around my clit.

A hard hand met my ass cheek as he slapped me, a cue to bend myself over and return the favor.

With a squeal, I dipped down and held him tightly in my grasp. The slight jolt in his legs was rewarding, but the groan that vibrated against my pussy when I licked up his length- that was wonderful.

I let my lips travel up his cock, reveling in the impressive girth that begged to stretch me open in one way or another. "Mmm, you're a big boy." I cooed, spitting out a stream of saliva over his sensitive tip before closing my mouth around it.

I swirled my tongue around like he was a brand new lollipop and dipped my head down to force every inch past my hungry lips. He was large enough to fill my mouth, triggering my gag reflex as he popped in my throat.

Like trying to swallow an entire ear of corn.

Husk and all.

Bobbing my head up and down while massaging his length, I shuddered with anticipation, letting out groans of approval. A feeling of desperation enveloped me in an eager passion. He was addicting.

My god, it had been a while, but I gave it my all.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned, squeezing me tightly. "I wanna look at that pretty face. Turn around sweetheart."

I lifted myself up, sucking out as I pulled away. Turning slowly like I was in a daze, we grinned lazily at each other. He sat up and tugged his t-shirt off, allowing me a chance to admire his solid abs.

Lowering my head once again, I took him deeper this time, feeding off of his rumbling groans. As I fell into a slick rhythm, up and down, he palmed the back of my head, guiding me through every thrust.

"God damn, Bri, that's fuckin' nice, girl. I'm getting close."

Moaning with him, I slid my hand down between my legs and touched myself like the horny slut I was. His breathing was quickening and the hold on my hair had tightened. Soon enough, I felt the warm salty liquid spill down my throat.

Before sitting upright to look at him, I made sure to lick up all of the mess I had just created.

Everything seemed so perfect, until I realized what I had just done, now looking into that cocky grin, my mind set back into reality.

What the fuck are you doing?

A sick feeling rose in my stomach. I didn't want to have these feelings for him. God knows I never wanted to give in and let him have exactly what he wanted.

But I did.

Looking into his deep brown eyes I felt my heart throb with an ache I wanted to deny. How could I do this to myself? Tears welled up in my eyes as I came face to face with the passion I felt for him. The risk I just took.

"Briel-" he said, his grin was visible in his tone, triumphant.

"Shh-" I gasped out scooting away from him like he was a rabid animal. I couldn't let him see me cry after all of that, so I turned my head away. "Just shut up."

"Well God damn, Peach, it wasn't that bad." I heard him swallow, eyeing me carefully. "Was it?"

I stood up from the floor, legs uncontrollably twitching below me. Feeling almost angry, hot tears dripping down my face. Who was he to make me feel like this? No other man had ever made me feel weightless, as if with every kiss I was floating.

He really did a number on me.

Looking at him now, seeing that he was forever going to look at me differently. That dark look in his gaze showed the catastrophic potential of him and I. "I need to process this." My legs moved automatically below me, taking me quickly down the hall to my bedroom.

"Are you fuckin' serious?" He growled, throwing his t-shirt angrily after me. "You're fucking testing me, girl."

I closed my door quickly and let myself cry freely. He had my heart completely tangled in his hands. But I didn't belong to him, I never would. But why did I want to?

I need wine and a long nap.

Maybe even a cold shower.

-

Flopped on my stomach, I laid on my bed and sipped my red Moscato from the spout and desperately tried to wash away my feelings. But all the wine in the world couldn't drown out the feelings I had for him. Hell, it couldn't even help me sleep.

I had spent a whole two painful hours, sitting in stillness, distracted by the insatiable urge I had for him. His taste was still lingering on my mouth, reminding me of every second I spent indulging in him.

I coyly licked my lips, closing my eyes as I did so. An involuntary moan rose in my chest as I squeezed my legs together, yearning for the return of his touch.

I don't want this- do I?

My eyes darted to my alarm clock that read 3:55 am. No doubt, he was most likely passed out by now, and at least ten times more intoxicated than I was.

Maybe If I just snuck one last look at him. Something visual to settle my mind. The pressure in my belly had never left, like an imprint of passion placed in my soul. I had a deeper craving for Christian Blake, and it had to be satisfied.

I crept out of my bedroom, the door creaking as I tiptoed out. The light from the tv illuminated the room, highlighting his partially naked body. He looked peaceful, lips parted as he softly snored with one hand shoved down the front of his pants.

Right where I want to be.

Staring down at him nervously, I lowered myself to sit beside his sleeping body. "Christian," I whispered, my heart racing a million miles per hour. With a shaky hand, I touched his shoulder, but he didn't so much as flutter an eyelid. "Please wake up."

As I spoke, I only just realized how drunk I was. My words were sloppy and slurred together, with a hint of desperation in them. I had to have him now, the tension building up in me was too much. Leaning over, I tenderly pressed my lips to his, and as I did so, I felt a smile press against mine.

"I knew you weren't done yet, Bri." He cupped the sides of my face and kissed me deeply, with a passion that I hadn't felt in our last. His tongue dipped in my mouth and danced with mine, tasting of sweet whiskey.

As our kiss deepened, I leaned into him with my arms planted on his broad chest. Surrenduring control, I let him pull me up onto him with my legs on either side of his waist. In every movement he made, I could feel his strength holding me firm to him.

Chris chuckled at my excitement, how eagerly I kissed him with purpose. "Lil' change in your attitude?"

"Mmm, yeah." I touched my fingertips to his neck, tracing up to his scruffy jawline as I cooed. "I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"You couldn't, huh?" He mused, a sexy smile lighting up his handsome face.

I shook my head slowly, returning his smile. Finally, I was able to let myself enjoy this feeling, most likely thanks to the ungodly amount of alcohol I had to consume. It was a liberating feeling.

"I told you that I'd make you feel real nice. Didn't I, baby?" He squeezed my ass gently, grinding me down to feel him growing harder.

"Yeah, you did." I moaned, biting at my lip.

"Take your shirt off." He ran his rough hands up my sides. "I'll tear this one open too."

With a girlish giggle, I grabbed the hem of my worn-out t-shirt and lifted it above my head, discarding it to the floor. My confidence grew while he looked over my bare chest in awe.

"Look at those pretty lil' tits." He pinched my nipple, giving it a twist.

"Don't make fun of me." They were of decent size, on the small side, but they weren't mosquito bites.

"They're cute as hell, sweetheart, come here." He pulled me down to his lips again, massaging against mine delicately before wandering to my collarbone, placing sweet kisses along the skin.

A small wave of shivers flew over my bare skin as his hand reached down between my legs. He had figured out all of the little places that made me squirm, knowing just what buttons to push.

"That feel good, Peach?" He whispered against my neck. "You like that?"

"Oh, yes I do." I snuggled into him, making a soft mmm sound while kissing at his earlobe.

"I don't wanna play anymore. Let me fuck you."

"Right here?" I pulled away, unable to contain the grin on my face.

"I'll fuck you in the street if that's what you want."

I rolled my eyes, hiding the fact that the idea strangely turned me on. "The bed is fine, Christian."

"Roll your eyes again." He commanded, his cock throbbing between my legs.

Biting my lower lip, I did as I was asked. God, after all this time- all the teasing and tempting it was so satisfying to play around with him. "You like that or somethin'?"

He laughed. "It drives me fuckin' crazy."

"Chris-" I started to say, running my hands over the ripples in his abdomen. Every inch of him was carved to near perfection, even the heavy scarring spanning over his body was perfect.

"You better not change your mind on me again, I don't know if I can take it."

"I really do want you."

"I know you do." His fingers began playing with me again, grazing over my tender lady bits.

"I always have."

"I know." Grinning lazily, he slid his pointer finger in me. "You gonna let me?"

I nodded, breathing heavily while a sweet moan slipped from my mouth. "Yes, please."

"Mmm, sayin' please for me too? God damn, that's fuckin' hot." He helped me off of the couch and gave me a moment to stabilize myself.

I giggled as I took one shaky step. Between the drinking and the delicious teasing, it was proving to be incredibly difficult to function normally. The muscles in my thighs were still twitching from the orgasm I had over two hours ago.

Maybe it was the nerves.

I mean look at him.

"You need help?" He laughed with me, looking down at my trembling legs.

"You really- uh, you did good earlier." My face burned red hot, but my smile remained. He knew exactly what I was talking about and how he made me feel.

He scooped me up and slung me over his shoulder with ease, as if I weighed nothing to him. "Good. You won't be able to so much as stand up when I'm done with you. I'm gonna fuckin' wreck you."

I pushed my door shut before he swiftly flopped me down on the bed. Trying to look as sexy as I possibly could, I spread my legs and touched my fingers to my silky lips to toy with myself as he dropped down his pants. I drank in that sight faster than I had ever absorbed anything. My imagination was so far off point when thinking of him- he was better than I had ever dreamed.

And so fucking hard.

My lord it's big

"Fuck yeah, Bri, touch yourself for me." He groaned, wrapping his hand around his thick length and skillfully massaging himself as he watched me. To get a closer view, he stalked towards me, crawling up onto the bed. "That's so pretty, holy hell."

Tracing his fingertips along my inner thigh, he smiled as I shuddered out a shaky breath. Moving at an excruciatingly slow pace, he trailed his fingers down to my pussy and slid his middle and ring finger deep into me.

Feeling all of these sweet sensations, I couldn't help but giggle.

"You laughin' at me?" He asked, more serious now. His fingers rolling inside me, slow and breathtakingly deep. With gentle upwards rubs against my wet and weeping core, he pulled me to full attention.

He was already going for my G-spot and with every smooth slide of his finger, my body yearned for more. "No, Chris. I promise I'm not laughing at you." I whimpered.

"You're so drunk, it's fantastic." He mused.

This touch was electrifying, setting me ablaze in a whirlwind of blinding sensations. My eyes shut and I set my head back as he closed his lips around my clit, sucking out on it. "Oh god, don't stop that." Squeezing onto my breasts, there was a new rhythm to my small shudders of breath. "It feels so good."

"Come on, princess. Look at me."

All that I could see were those eyes, looking at me while he expertly worked his tongue. Fuck me, he is too much. "I'm sorry, I can't help it- I just, Chris," I begged as he pulled his fingers out.

Sweet jesus have mercy on me, if he doesn't put them back I swear I'll die a little inside.

"Say my name again." He crawled up to hover above me, situating himself between my legs. The tip of his cock threatening my entrance, pressing firmly against it.

A smile crept up my lips, as I nearly whispered his name like it was a silent prayer. Just as I did, he thrust into me with an impressive amount of forward momentum, yanking at the bedsheets to lever his push. I felt my body pale, beads of perspiration pricking my skin, as my much too small body adjusted around him.

"Say it again." Chest puffed out, and eyes bold, he looked almost animalistic, staying still as he filled me entirely. That look seared my soul, illuminating the passion we had built up together.

"Fuck." I panted through gritted teeth, gripping onto his sides desperately. "C-"

He slammed into me again, groaning as he began a steady rhythm in and out of me. "Jesus Christ, Peach, that's real nice."

"Fuck, it hurts-" my breath caught in my throat as a moment of panic that was fueled by pain broke over me. I focused on him, digging my nails into his sides to alleviate the pressure. The pain was intense, full bodied and fierce, but I needed more. With every stroke he made, I found myself grinding with him- getting used to his throbbing girth. "Keep going. Ugh! You're so big, Christian."

His hand shot up to my breast and twisted my nipple. He kissed me hard, covering my cry of a moan with his lips. "You have no fucking idea how good you feel." He moaned through gritted teeth. "Squeezing around my cock like that, baby."

Vulnerable and muddied by desire, I was nearly unable to speak. His pace was picking up with the wild tempo we set together, as I arched my back to meet his passionate thrusts.

He pulled out of me with haste and lifted my leg by my ankle, setting it onto his shoulder before he shoved back in. "Look at that," A thick groan left his parted lips and he hugged my thigh to his bare torso. With every slam he made into me, he used my leg to pull me closer. "I used to think about fucking you like this,"

"Yeah?" My voice bounced with his well timed thrusts, making my response hard to get out in between gasps. "You like the view, cowboy?"

"So god damn much, that sweet tight cunt taking every inch," Chris lifted his hand and stuck his tongue out, licking at the tips of his fingers before dropping them down to my swollen bud. He paused, quickly looking down at our connected bodies as he moaned out his pleasure, reveling in the sensations with me. "Tearing you apart like this. Fuckin' shit, it's my favorite."

"Do you think about me like this a lot?" Aching for a closer touch, my hand shot up to his rippling abdomen, scratching down the washboard like muscles. I craved so much all at once; and I was sure he could satisfy each one of those lusts in one way or another.

All the things he could do to me...

"Every chance I get." Upon feeling my hand wondering his impressive nakedness, he released a gravelly moan and rolled his eyes, dropping his head back. "You're the only thing- the only woman that can make me hard anymore."

"That's so hot," I reached out for him, holding to his forearm for additional support. "You're so fucking hot, Chris. Unbelievably."

Soaking in the praise, he bit his lip with a look of new energy, flushed and handsome with those dark eyes. "Rub that pretty clit for me," he commanded urgently, squeezing at the supple skin of my thigh while driving into me harder. Smirking as he watched my breasts bouncing under the constant pounding. "Now you look fucking hot, taking all of it so good."

I moved a shaky hand down and rubbed myself under him, moans getting louder as I felt my body reaching towards another orgasm. I threw my head back and gasped out, pleading for release. "Harder."

"What was that?" He toyed with me, slowing down to a near stop. His broad chest heaving with every breath, as those delicious hip muscles flexed with every lazy stroke.

I squirmed below him, holding tight to his arm that held him above me. "Fuck me harder, Chris. Please."

He placed his hand over mine, helping me move faster against my clit. He could feel my slick walls fluttering around him, trying hard to hold onto him. "Don't you come yet, Briel. Don't fucking come yet."

It was near impossible to control, there was no way I could wait any longer. Desperate, I whined out my plea, clutching onto him as if my life depended on it. "Feels so good, Chris. It's so deep I need more- fuck! Harder, please, ha-"

Swiftly, he flipped me over onto all fours and forcefully crashed back into me. Maintaining a firm grip on my hip with one hand and a fistful of hair in the other, he rocked me back and forth without restraint. Slamming into me as if he was trying to reach for my soul.

"This fuckin' ass," He growled, slapping his palm down on my buttcheek with a loud clap. "Yeah, baby, keeping rocking back like that. God damn."

His pace was speeding now, drilling my knees farther down into the mattress as my back arched for him. "Right there," I whined with every stretch, constricting around him. He was spot on, railing into me until I could no longer control my body or its frantic jolting. I was already there. "I can't hold it anymore-"

"Do it, wet my cock with that tight little pussy."

Gripping my pillow tightly to my face, I shook mercilessly as my orgasm ripped through me. My body went limp, arms dropping so I could lay my head down on the pillow.

"We aren't finished here." He growled, yanking me upright by my hair. "Don't fuckin' pull away from me, take this cock like a good girl. You wanted it harder, didn't you? Answer me."

"Fuck yes!" I gritted out through my teeth, heaving out moans as he lifted me into his lap, jackhammering himself inside me. Stroke after stroke, he lifted me higher and higher until I felt like I was going to erupt.

"You know how badly I've wanted you?" Sinful lips kissed the back of my neck, sucking on the fragile skin. His hand then snaked around my throat with an iron tight grasp, and he held me back against his chest. "You're so fucking sweet, baby."

Full body tremors rippled through me, and I held tight, coveting another release.

"I'm getting close, come here." He helped me turn to face him, securing me in his firm arms. Right where I needed to be.

Our mouths met, locking together perfectly. Parting my lips to let him in, his tongue swooped in my mouth and danced with mine. Passion sparked fire between us, bringing us close to meet at a sweet summit of ecstasy. The forceful rhythm had now slowed to a deep grind, both of us moving in unison.

His lips broke away from mine to kiss over my collarbone, up my neck where he could feel my heartbeat thudding rapidly.

"Christian," I moaned, my fingers tangled in his thick hair. "Mmm, yes."

He hugged me closer to him and growled out a moan. "Fuck, moanin' in my ear like that'll make me cum."

Chris caressed me softly, hands spanning my back with a tender touch. The simplicity of it sent me into overdrive- butterflies fluttered in my stomach, soaking him in.

"What are you doing to me?" I moaned softly, acknowledging that he had completely won me over, making my heart throb with a feeling I didn't want to face. It rushed through my veins like ten thousand volts of unmatched energy.

Would he ever feel the same? Did he now?

Our bodies crashed together like waves as both of us met the crescendo of our desires, gripping tight as we came together.

We laid still next to each other, staring up at the ceiling as we caught our breaths, limbs tangled in the bedsheets slick with a light layer of sweat.

"I gotta say, you really-" I let out a small chuckle, turning my head to look over at him.

"Really what?" He brushed a lock of hair off of my forehead.

"That was incredible."

"I fucking told you." He winked, sitting up.

Seems as though he still hasn't let go of his ego.

"Whatever." I rolled myself over, snuggling under my blanket. He couldn't see it, but a broad smile lingered on my lips.

"You going to sleep?" He questioned, eyeing me with a gentle expression.

"Only if you stay here with me."

Fuck why did I say that?

He stilled for a moment, watching me. I could tell that he hesitated a moment, thinking it over. "Are you sure?"

"Nevermind, you don't have to." I waved my hand, feeling embarrassed for even asking in the first place.

"Well, it's-"

"Seriously, I'm sorry for asking." I felt a bitterness begin to rise in me.

With a heavy sigh, he sat himself down, laying next to me. "If you'd let me finish, woman-"

"Sorry." I interrupted again- unintentionally and yet still very satisfying.

I enjoy frustrating him from time to time.

"I haven't slept with anyone in years, Bri."

"Neither have I!"

"Sex is different." He pulled up the covers and slid under.

"Well, I won't make it weird for you." I rolled my eyes and turned over. "Just thought you'd want to be comfortable."

He chuckled softly, grabbing onto my arm and yanking me back to face him. "Stop being a brat and get over here."

I couldn't hold my glare while looking into those playful eyes. Cautiously, I scooted over to lay just a little closer. I could respect that he needed some space and time to ease into things he wasn't fully comfortable with. So I kept a small distance, blinking slowly at him.

I'm fucking tired.

"Briel," hearing him say my name with this newfound affection caught my attention. There was a change in the way he spoke to me, a delicacy to the way he simply said my name.

"Hmm?"

"Come here." His arm wrapped around my lower back, pulling me into his arms. Ear against his chest I could hear his heart beating steadily, gradually beating just a bit faster.

Or maybe I was just imagining things.

"Why are you doing this?" I softly touched my fingers to his chest, running them over a round scar. Where he had been shot.

There were two more in the back.

"Because I want to."

"Hmm." I closed my eyes, smiling to myself.

We laid together comfortably, enjoying the silence we shared. It was completely foreign to me, but yet it felt so natural. I don't remember ever truly laying with anyone like this. In the quiet of the still room, my mind raced with questions.

What is he thinking?

"Christian?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you such a mystery to me?"

With a laugh, he ran his fingers down my arm. "You're drunk sweetheart."

"Sure." I laid my palm against his heart. "But I'm serious."

"What's the mystery?"

I touched his bullet scar, noticing that he ever so slightly jolted. "There's a lot of mysteries. And I have a lot of questions."

"So ask then." He gently ran his fingers through my hair. I knew by the sound of his voice that he got nervous, afraid to share something with me.

Maybe we'll get there someday.

"You only like blondes?"

He laughed heartily. "What the fuck, Briel."

"Well do you?" I lifted my head to look at him.

"Sure, I like blondes."

"Would you like me if I had brown hair?"

A smile spread his lips, showing off his dimples. "Yeah, I think I would."

"Really?" I beamed.

He shrugged playfully. "Maybe."

"Whatever. I know you would." I set my head back down against his chest, brushing my lips over his skin.

"You gotta work tomorrow?" He asked as his fingertips moved down my spine.

"Yes," I yawned, letting my eyes fall shut. "Probably around six."

"You wanna do something with me?"

"Mhmm." I nodded, feeling exhaustion take my mind over.

"Good." He paused a moment, hugging me tight and laid a soft kiss on my head. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

I don't remember the moment I fell asleep, but I do remember how he caressed me softly, whispering, "You're an angel of a woman, Peaches."

I have never slept so good.

-
Just wanna pop in and say thank you to all of my readers, silent or not, I appreciate every one of you more than you know. Your support means everything to my shy self.

If you enjoy listening to music while reading to get yourself into a ✨vibe✨

Check out the song I attached to the chapter:

100 MOONS BY SAVANNAH SATURN.

It's fuckin' beautiful.
Points if you listened to it.
Double points if you knew it beforehand.
I love talking music.

🖤

*Mwah*
🍑

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
19.9K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
17.6K 72 13
"I want to see your pretty body tremble and collapse from orgasms you can't hold back because you love being out on display for everyone. But you're...