BROKEN (book #1)

De Bellamy_Blue

After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learn... Mais

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
Book #2
Ending

31

358 23 48
De Bellamy_Blue

OLIVIA

"Olivia!" Jacob yelled from where I assume was the kitchen.

"What?" I yelled back, the annoyance clear in my voice. I was tired and he keeps bugging me today.

"Come here"

"Why?" I groaned.

"Just come" he yelled. I internally rolled my eyes getting out of my bed.

"What do you want?" I snapped glaring at my brother.

"I need you to watch Abby today," Jacob told me calmly.

"Ugh why?" I groaned, I was in a crappy mood today and I didn't want to spend the entire day with my little sister.

"Because I have to go out" of course everything had to be about him.

"What if I already had plans?" I asked giving Jacob a frustrated look.

"Please Olivia"

"Fine" I hesitantly sighed.

"Thanks, I owe you one" he exclaimed happily. I know for a fact he will never return this favour.

"Where are you even going?" I asked.

"That's not important"

"Seriously?" He never tells me anything. Jacob needs to accept the fact that I'm getting older and he can't keep keeping shit from me.

"It's not important liv" I doubt that. If it wasn't important he would simply just tell me. "I have to go. Bye, love you."

I rolled my eyes as Jacob walked out the door. My direction turned toward my younger sister who was playing with Barbie dolls on the floor.

"Hey"

"Hi!" She exclaimed happily. I never understood how children could be so happy all the time, didn't they get sick of that? Cause I sure did.

"I'm going back to bed. Stay" I said pointing my finger at her.

"I'm not a dog" how could a 5-year-old have so much attitude? I ignored her comment and walked back toward my room crashing on my bed. I just needed a nap before I could deal with Abby again.

+++

"Olivia!"

"Olivia!"

"Wake up" I groaned opening my eyes to come face to face with the one and only Abby Blake.

"What do you want?" I asked sitting up to look at my younger sister.

"I'm hungry"

"Okay. Come on" I sighed standing up and grabbing her hand walking toward the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"I don't know.," she said deep in thought. I rummaged threw the cupboards trying to find something we could make. I figure she would want to make something.

"Wanna make cookies?" I smirked. She nodded eagerly at my question. "Okay. Do you know how to do that?"

"No"

"Neither do I" I laughed, I was never good in the kitchen. "I'll look it up"

I grabbed my phone looking up a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. After coming across a perfect recipe we got to work. I was in a way better mood now.

"Can you go get the flour?" I asked her welts getting the other ingredients together.

"Oops" I looked over to see Abby had dropped the bag of flour on the floor. "I'm sorry Livy"

"It's fine" I shrugged. "We will clean it up later"

"Ok," she said pouring the remaining flour into the mixture.

"Do you think baking Soda is important?" I asked looking at the recipe.

"No" she shrugged. I nodded continuing with the recipe.

"So how are Callie and Riley?" I asked making conversation, there wasn't much to talk about with a five-year-old.

"I'm not friends with Callie anymore," she said. That was new, the three of them are best friends. Why wouldn't she tell me if something happened? I feel like Abby and I aren't as close as we used to be.

"What happened?"

"She's dating Blake" children date? I didn't even know that. And who the fuck is Blake?

"Wait who's Blake?"

"Blake was my soon to be boyfriend but instead he chose Callie" she shrugged.

"Well, you're too good for him and Callie's a little bitch. Abby, you are incredible!!! You don't need either of them. Besides you still have lots of time for boys"

"I love you, Livy"

"I love you too" I smiled. "Now we should get back to these cookies."

+++

"Can we watch Frozen?"

"No, please no" I begged. If I watched that movie one more time I may actually die. "We can watch anything else"

"Annabelle?"

"What no. How do you even know about that movie?" I asked confused at why she would even want to watch a horror movie.

"Blake watched it with his brother" she shrugged. Of course, it was Blake, I already hated that kid.

"Well no we're not watching that," I said shaking off her idea.

"Why?"

"Well, first you would be scared. Second Jacob would murder me"

"Fine"

"What about big hero 6?" I suggested.

"Sure"

"Ok we should get more snacks" I suggested. We only had a plate of cookies and that obviously wasn't enough.

"Obviously"

"Ok. Just grab anything yummy from the cupboards ok?"

"Okay. We need cookie dough!" She exclaimed. I nodded in agreement.

+++

"He is so cute"

"How?" I laughed.

"How not?"

"He's a gigantic white thingy" I exclaimed.

"He has a name!" Abby was trying to convince me that this character from big hero 6 is cute. "It's Baymax"

"Oh sorry, how dare I offend an imaginary character" I laughed.

"Your mean" she mumbled crossing her arms over one another.

"And your annoying"

"I'm bored"

"Me too" I sighed pausing the tv.

"We should go to the park!" She exclaimed.

"It's freezing out there"

"I don't care"

"Fine" I sighed dramatically. It wasn't my first choice but there really wasn't much else to do. Besides, it could be fun, right? When I looked up Abby already had her shoes and coat on. That was fast.

"Let's go" She exclaimed grabbing my hand trying to pull me up.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes grabbing a hoodie and slipping my running shoes on. We walked out of the house and made our way to the park.

"Why did you even want to come here," I asked as we approached the park.

"To play," she said and as soon as we saw the playground she ran toward it.

"Stay close!" I yelled. If I lost her Jacob would actually murder me.

I sat down at a bench in front of the playground scrolling threw my phone. I really needed to take pictures for my Instagram soon. Everyone else had a lot of pictures of them doing fun stuff and I had a picture with me and Reagan from three years ago. I would've been twelve.

It's funny to think back to those days. I was so young and so clueless. I don't know how I didn't find out about Jacobs gang sooner, I guess he did a really good job at hiding it.

When I was 12 Jacob was 16. I'm pretty sure that was the year he dropped out of high school. He was barely going anyways so nothing really changed. He was always either at work or taking care of Abby. I think that's why he wants me to finish high school so bad, he's trying to give me and Abby a better life then he had.

"Olivia!" I turned around to see a tall guy, probably in his 40s. I turned to make sure Abby was ok and then hesitantly walked toward him.

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked hesitantly. I had no memory of this guy.

"No"

"Umm then who are you?" I asked cautiously looking at him.

"I'm a friend of your fathers," he told me sharply.

"W-what?"

"I have a message from him"

"What is it?"

"You're going down" he smiled. Why the hell was he smiling and what did that even mean??

"What?" I asked, but when I looked back up at him he was already getting into a white van and speeding away.

I shook the anxious feeling I had off and turned back around toward the playground, I didn't see Abby so I walked closer. She wasn't in sight.

"Abby!? Where are you?!"

"This isn't funny!! Come out if your hiding"

"Abby, please! I'm sorry for being a terrible sister. Just please come back" I cried. I needed her.

"Abby!!" I yelled looking around as tears streamed down my face, there wasn't anyone here. The playground was empty and my baby sister was gone.

A/N: did you see that coming? This book is coming to an end but I will be making a second book. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter. Do you guys want me to start putting recommendations on every chapter?? Anyways here are some of my favourite reads right now.

Our eyes locked by mys_01

The runaways by sdoesnthavealife

Older brothers by lookingatitnow

Please vote and comment if you would like 😊😊😊

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Within The Bonds De Kia Coelho

Mistério / Suspense

2.9M 83.9K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...
Finding Aurora (sequel) De Tori

Ficção Adolescente

148K 3.7K 26
Make sure to read book one first! Freshmen year is not what Aurora had expected. She wanted the typical high school memories but with 5 over protect...
2.3M 71.7K 46
Due to sad circumstances Elisabeth is forced to move into her estranged father's house and to her surprise she learns that she has three older brothe...
357K 6.5K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...