Together We Will Die

Galing kay cryingstal130

"I'm scared hyungs," Jungkook states grabbing a hold of one of his hyungs arms. "We all are Jungkook, we all... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prolouge

4K 65 2
Galing kay cryingstal130

"I'm scared hyungs," Jungkook states grabbing a hold of one of his hyungs arms.

"We all are Jungkook, we all are," Jin said comforting everyone.

____________
One day 7 boys got a note, some would say it was a harmless prank, others would say it was a warning. The 7 boys took the note as an harmless prank, a joke. The next day, 6 of the 7 boys wake up from a bang, the 6 boys go out of their room, wondering where it came from. The 6 boys realize they're missing one person, they head over to the missing member's room. Opening it, seeing the boy lifeless and bleeding on the ground...guess it wasn't a joke afterall.

Warning: This book will contain mentions of blood, murder, and very much exposing things

The first chapter of this book will be out at the end of this week or next week!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

143K 3.1K 16
"I'm sorry Hyung," Jungkook whispered. "Why don't you go to hell!" They yelled in usion _____ They promised me but they broke it.
10.1K 467 196
Horror Game Boss Always Covets Me (Unlimited Flow) 恐怖游戲BOSS總觊觎我【無限流】 Author: 一顆枸杞 Chapters: 196 Chapters (Completed) Description: [After entering a h...
9.8K 288 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
41K 1.5K 15
Jungkook started suffering from headaches that started to get more serious. Finding out that their maknae might die, they'll do everything to make h...