CRUSH-Taekook

By ghostqueen23

"Whoever the beat lands on has to call their crush" When the beat landed on Jeongguk, Taehyung didn't expect... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Four

26.2K 2K 3.5K
By ghostqueen23

Song mentioned: Can We Kiss Forever by Kina ft Adriana Proenza

Jeongguk didn't want to go to the party. The last thing he wanted to do was watch the love of his life flirting with some girl, just after he was rejected.

But at nine o'clock he found himself squeezed between Taehyung and Jimin in the backseat of Hoseok's second hand Mazda. Jeongguk decided he had no other choice but to go to the party. Especially after getting dressed in an oversized sweater and tight jeans with his combat boots, he didn't have time for second thoughts. And Hoseok had called him that he'd be there to pick him up in ten minutes. So he had no choice but to go.

Somehow the five teenagers pulled up in front of Jin's house by nine thirty.

"Why does this place look deserted?" Hoseok said, looking around in confusion.

There wasn't a single vehicle parked in the street, except for their own. Which was strange, because Jin's parties were always crowded.

"Are we on the right address?" Namjoon asked. "How can there be no one here yet?"

"I'm sure this is the right place" Hoseok said, confused.

Taehyung groaned from beside Jeongguk. "Ya'll are fucking dumb. Who even comes to a party at nine thirty? I knew we were too early. Every party starts after ten"

The rest of the passengers groaned upon hearing it.

"If we go inside now we'll have to move the tables and chairs" Taehyung said.

"We can't go in just yet. Let's stay in the car until it's crowded. If we go inside now, everyone would think we're loosers" Namjoon whined.

"What are we going to do until it starts?" Jimin said.

Silence stretched between the five if them as they stared out of the windows.

"Guys!" Namjoon said cheerfully, making all other four people look at him. "I downloaded this app-"

"Please don't tell me it's one of your farming games" Hoseok groaned.

"It's not! But I love farmville 2!" Namjoon said.

"That game is so lame" Jimin said.

"I started playing pubg with Jeongguk lately and I'm obsessed" Taehyung said.

"Guys listen" Namjoon said. "I downloaded tiktok!"

Everyone groaned. Jeongguk laughed.

"What?! It's awesome and I'm practically spending like three hours on that every day!"

"Tiktok is gay" Jimin said.

"So is yo mama" Namjoon shot back.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"There are so many talented people in there! Real hot girls too. My favourite one is that hot girl named Addison" Namjoon said enthusiastically.

"Is she hot?" Hoseok asked.

"Kinda. But she's low-key overrated"

"Who cares"

"Ugh what were you gonna say?" Jimin asked.

"So listen" Namjoon said.

"We're listening, Joonie" Jeongguk said, smiling at the older.

"Jeongguk is the the best our of ya'll. He's always on my side" Namjoon said.

"Oh and we're your traitors? Stop being dramatic" Hoseok groaned.

"No but ya'll-"

"Joon! Just say it" Taehyung said.

"Ok ok. So I saw this new trend in tiktok where we play this song whoever the beat lands on has to call their crush"

The four other friends ooohed in amusement.

"That's kinda lame" Jimin said.

"So is yo-" Namjoon started.

"Let's do it" Taehyung said. "I'm bored"

"Yes!" Namjoon punched the air in excitement. "It's going to be so fun!"

"Did you just-" Hoseok started.

"What do we have to do?" Jeongguk asked while Namjoon was looking through his phone for the song.

"We play the song and keep pointing at each other in a circle and whenever the beat lands on has to call their crush" Namjoon explained.

The four teenagers nodded their heads in understanding.

Namjoon started playing the song and showed them which part the 'beat' was, where they stop pointing and the person who's pointed last has to call their crush.

"Ok let's start. Ready? I'll start" Namjoon said.

The rest of them nodded.

"Ok one two three" at the count of three, namjoon started the music.

The song started playing and Namjoon pointed at Hoseok, who pointed at Taehyung in the backseat then Taehyung pointed at Jeongguk , who pointed at Jimin. He pointed at Namjoon. The cycle went on, giggles erupting once in a while as the boys rushed to point at each other, trying not to be caught when the beat finally dropped.

And then after a while the beat dropped.

Taehyung quickly pointed at Jeongguk and Jeongguk was going to point at Jimin when he realized Namjoon had paused the song.

Everyone started laughing and Jeongguk sat there dumb founded, head empty and heart beating faster than ever.

The beat had dropped on him.

"Okay Gguk. Call your crush" Namjoon said , turning to look at Jeongguk who's eyes were wide with fear.

"Oh come on guys...you can't do this to me" Jeongguk tried.

"Rules are rules Gguk. Come on, call her" Hoseok said, grinning.

"But this is only the first round! It was a testing round. Let's go another and then....guys really can't do this" Jeongguk said desperately.

He can't possibly call his crush. His crush was sitting right next to him. If he dialed Taehyung, everyone would know that he's gay.

"Jeongguk never told us about any of his crushes. I can't think of any other opportunity to know about the girl" Namjoon said.

Jeongguk looked at Jimin, who was sitting silently beside Jeongguk. He shot Jeongguk an apologetic look. Jimin knew he was crushing on Taehyung.

"Oh come on Gguk! Call her! You said you liked Lilly! Call and confess! You'll never have a better chance. " Taehyung said.

"Oh Lilly? Damn she's hot" Hoseok said.

"He told me that she gave him her number the other day" Taehyung said.

Shit Jeongguk cursed at himself mentally. Sure Lilly gave him her number. But he didn't even care to save it. He doesn't have her number!

"Hurry up, Gguk!" Namjoon said. "There are people coming in now"

Just as he said, vehicles were starting to pull up in front of Jin's house.

Jeongguk sighed , his anxiety was making him almost throw up. He really didn't want to do this. He can't-

If you don't take this chance, your crush will forever be a crush. At least if you call him now, you'd get to know if he likes you back or not. Jeongguk's subconscious told him.

Yes. He should get this over with. He knew his friends weren't homophobic. They'll probably be supportive. But he was more nervous as to how Taehyung would react. He didn't want things to get awkward between them. He couldn't risk anything going wrong with their friendship.

But then again, they'd basically gotten off to each other just yesterday and things were back to normal by now.

What could possibly go more wrong?

The worst scenario would be them being awkward for a few days. If they survived grinding on each other until they came, they can possibly survive this, right?

Jeongguk finally slid his phone put of his pocket and his friends cheered, laughing.

"Promise me ya'll wouldn't leave me after this?" Jeongguk said.

"Gguk what are you talking about? We've been friends for too long for that" Namjoon said.

Reassured by his friend's words, Jeongguk searched up Taehyung's contact in his call log, which he didn't have to serch long for. Because he had called Jeongguk in that evening .

He dialed up Taehyung's number, turning his speaker on. A dead silence followed, everyone waiting for the other end to pick up. A few moments passed.

Taehyung's phone started ringing.

🦋

Thank you for voting and commenting
I love you
Love,
Sara❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 10.3K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2.3M 154K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
931K 39.5K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
363K 24K 38
ไธ€ he sins like the devil. he loves like the angel. ๏น ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก!๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค [completed]