LETTERS TO A DEAD MAN | cedri...

By swiftiecara

•°. *࿐ in which raven misses cedric and decides to write letters to him. More

aesthetic + notes
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.1
1.2

1.0

1.1K 57 17
By swiftiecara

Dear Cedric,

I haven't wrote to you in a while. We've been swamped in work for NEWT's. It's like none of the teachers know that we actually have other classes except their own.

It's the Christmas holidays are over, I feel like they go by faster every year. I met up with your parents and we talked for hours. It was really comforting, speaking to other people who feel the same as I do.

Your parents recommended a muggle therapist to me. If anyone else had told me a therapist would be beneficial there's no way I'd go but I went.

Her names Mrs Rutherford but she insists on me calling her Clara. She's really sweet and let's me talk about anything.

I haven't been thinking about you as much recently. I know I shouldn't be sorry but I am. I feel guilty.

Yours,
Raven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 12.3K 29
❝you're fire, and she's the kind of storm that puts them out.❞ ||UNDER EDITING||
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
46.5K 1.2K 23
Sleeping didn't come as easy as it used to. Bokuto knew this, and now Akaashi did, too. The hospital AU that no body asked for, but that I took upon...
233K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc