ρσℓαяσι∂ ♛ zιαℓℓ нσяℓιк ✅

By KingCommenter

in which Zayn becomes infatuated with his new neighbor that lives across the street. More

ρσℓαяσι∂ ~ zιαℓℓ нσяℓιк
¢нαρтєя σиє
¢нαρтєя тωσ
¢нαρтєя тняєє
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαтρєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgтнєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє
Epilogue.

ρяσℓσgυє

7.9K 399 106
By KingCommenter

I wake up from my sleep feeling the same boredom and lonely feeling that's stuck inside me. First day of summer is here, school is over and I can relax without worrying any homework or rushing to do it during class.

As every typical summer I stay inside my room as usual. It's not like I want to stay indoors and watch the world rotate around me, I feel accustom to my room and how shy I'm around other people. I don't have any friends and it really sucks. There's this one guy who won't leave me alone, it's like he loves to creep me out on purpose. I swear, I will need a restraining order against Liam.

My ears perk up from what sounds like a truck screeching towards a stop, I get out of bed and look out the window. It's a moving truck and I'm guessing new neighbors are moving in. There's a car behind the moving truck and I notice a brunette boy exiting out of the driver seat and holy smokes he's hot!

He glances up at my window and I duck down just in time before he notices me. I waited a few moments before I poke my head up and watched him help the movers put his stuff inside his house and boy does this guy have muscular arms, I thank god for creating the person who made tank tops.

I ponder the thought of his name. He looks like a Danny, or a Neil maybe. I rise up my window halfway feeling the cool wind came in contact with my skin. I firmly hold my Polaroid camera that's dangled around my neck and snap a photo of him. The loud machine made the brunette boy snap in direction and I crouch down, as I couldn't stop myself from gigging in excitement.

Whoever ever this person is made me want to discover more about him.

______________________________________________________

yay or nay?

Not sure how I feel about the prologue, but yeah. Give it some love?

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 798 35
"Stay with me please." Louis said, Zayn looked down, "Always."
130K 1.1K 22
Niall Horan is Juliet Baker's new neighbor, but what happens when Niall asks her out to eat?
47K 2K 19
in which the famous singer, Shawn Mendes, falls in love with one of his fans.
1.8K 51 17
In which Lucy's parents go to America for business, and she has no choice but to live with her cousin and his 4 best friend.