The Suicide - Frerard

Par Wonder-100

Frank Iero was a boy who was alone, sure he had a family, but they never cared about him. All they cared abou... Plus

Introduction
Flirting
Prom season
The day it all went too hell
Prom night
After prom
The big fight
A day after a confession
Lost my virginity to you
Shower thoughts
Acting a little wierd
I hate you all
The brawl bewteen ex boyfriends
I'm sorry
What will it take?
Forgivness and makeup sex
Second date
Party?
Party time
Drunken actions
Remembering yesterday
Messy break up
Broken hearts everywhere
Gerard's suicide
A funeral of all funerals
Frank's suicide
The End
Living is hard dying is easier (Bonus Chapter)
The End Of The Suicide. Thank You All.

The first date

178 23 10
Par Wonder-100

Gerard had got up first in the morning, having a huge thought.

Today was his special first date with Frank, and he wouldn't fuck it up like that.

What if he dressed up nice and got a haircut? Maybe that would make him feel nicer for Frank, instead of rusted up shoes, a flirty black hood and some camo shorts, and some sunglasses.

Gerard sat on his bed rubbing at his eyes then rubbing his hair while scratching his head.

What could Gee do?

He had no money, so he wouldn't be able to buy himself anything.

His father only gives him a five dollar allowance just for doing the dishes every day.

That was the only generous thing that he does everyday.

He could probably.. a lightbulb switched in his head.

If he couldn't buy clothes he can give himself a makeover to impress his new boyfriend.

He walked off into the shower undressing himself and stepping into the shower with scissors.

He started with one single chop.

-
Frank was hyperventilating, his date with Gerard was tonight.

"Breathe, breathe.."Frank's chest rising and falling at a rapid paste.

Frank walked over to his mirror sighing, he didn't think that this date would go bad, but he still had doubts.

His parents totally forgot about them grounding him, they honestly forget Frank in general.

The principal gave Frank snd Gerard two weeks of no school, just because of prom.

He would have to fend for himself.

Frank can't drive at all. He felt very conflicted.

He wondered a lot about a lot of things, he wondered what would happen if the world ran out of air for 30 seconds.

He wondered how much would it hurt to slit your wrist.

He wondered what it would feel like to be loved, these we're the things that ran through his brain.

He stepped into the shower, letting the water run down his pale skin, Frank hadn't eaten at all, he just figured he would buy food at their date.

With what money...

Frank began to freak out, hoe would he tell Gerard that he didn't have money.

He can't steal from his parents again they'll definitely notice.

What was he gonna do now?

Frank grabbed the bar of soap while rubbing his eyes.

His eyes began to burn furiously.

Frank screeched and accidentally slipped falling onto his back. "Agh fuck me man!" He tried grabbing his towel while dipping his eyes in the water, nothing worked.

"Fuck!"

-

Gerard was almost satisfied with his cut, it wasn't the best but at least it was something new.

Not a pixie cut but his hair was short, still black snd greasy though.

He watched as the hair drove into the drain never to be seen ever again.

Once he rinsed the tiny hairs off his body he stepped out of the shower feeling honestly fresh.

He dried himself off with a towel.

He was gonna miss his hair and yes he could grow it back, but he sure loved his new haircut.

He looked at his clock, growing more anxious that the time for his date was near.

He quickly got dressed and made his way to his bedroom door.

He stopped for a moment.

Honestly where his father was located is beyond himself.

He quietly unlocked his door and opened it, the creaking sound filling the house.

He heard snores coming from his dad's room, no prostitutes today huh? Gerard already has his pack of cigarettes, he brushed his teeth and dressed nice, he quietly made his way to the front door booking it.

He opened it fast and shut it slowly.

He texted Frank while walking down his front lawn.

G:i'm on my way okay?

Gerard saw the his text was read.

It took a little while for Frank to respond back.

F:Okay.

Gerard turned off his cell and made it to Frank's house in the nick of time. Just a eight minute walk was all, Gee was tired.

And the sunset was starting go away, it was becoming dark and fast, I guess they're date was gonna happen in the dark.

Frank must have waited for Gerard at the door because once he made it to Frank's doorstep the door swung open and all Gee got was a gush of wind and two arms trapping him in a tight embrace.

Frank then let go blushing and he closed the door.

It took Frank a few seconds to realize something was different.

He kept staring at Gerard trying to figure out what was different.

"Something is..different.."Gerard face palmed and felt small, Frank even saw it.

"You don't like it?.."Gerard looked down, already regretting chopping his hair off.

"No it's..omg! You cut your hair baby!" Gerard slowly smiling at Frank's reaction.

"I love it pumpkin! As much as i'm gonna miss your beautiful hair, I love it" Gerard leaned in and shared a tender kiss with Frank.

"So we still up for Burger King?"Frank's face lost emotion, he totally forgot about that.

Frank nodded slowly. "Well you know how I hate fake promises.."

Gerard shook his head. "Not to be that guy but no you never told me that" Frank laughed a little before regaining his straight face.

"Well, I don't really have any money.. I'm sorry"Gerard just stood and stared at Frank, Frank could detail the way Gerard's hole face turned pink and his lips we're curving into a smile.

Gerard tried his best to keep his laugh in but bent down and cackled.

Frank was chuckled nervously a little.

"I.. I thought you would be upset" Gerard raised an eyebrow before letting out one last single chuckle.

"Babe, mad over food? Could never be me" Frank finally felt relieved. His boyfriend wasn't mad at him.

They grabbed hands and walked down the street.

Gerard turned to face Frank. "Yknow food isn't the only thing that will make someone happy, at least we have each other, and your the only thing that makes me happy sweetheart"

Frank gave a toothy smile, his cheeks burning and his heart full of pure bliss.

They just walked for a good twenty minutes until finally making it to the Rose park, they call it that because this was the most beautiful park in all New Jersey, the moon was full and light, setting up a beautiful lighting for the park.

The moon light shinning onto the flowing clear water, flowers swimming in the pond, the beautiful goldfish swimming around, a bench still right in front of the water.

Frank and Gerard gasped at the same time, they ran all the way to the bench and sat down, they stared at the pond for a few minutes.

It was like something you see in anime, just magic.

They laid their hands on top of one another's.

The looked at each other, Frank putting his hand on Gerard's cheek.

"I love you so much.."Frank's eyes glistening with tears.

Gerard's eyes watering as well.

"I love you more.."They both leaned in, tasting the salty tears that fell between the two sweethearts.

The kiss began to get more lust full then love full, their tongues intertwined, their spit collided, and their pants got tight.

"I know some place more private.."said Gerard seductively in Frank's ear.

Frank's dick was throbbing.

Gerard just wanted it so bad.

They both got up leaving the Rose park.

They walked all the way to Gerard's house, on the way they made sure to hide their roaring bulge when cars walked drove by past them.

The made it to Gerard's house, walking aside of it to the backyard where their was a little shed.

His dad wasn't back yet, perfect timing to try and do something they've never done before.

They both grew more prier opening the door, they stepped in and once the shed door shut the fun began.

-

this chapter is really bad i'm so sorry guys 😔

okay guys please help me with this!
what do you guys think? help me choose the cover for this book

option 1

option 2

option 3

option 4 (the original)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.3K 108 30
Frank Iero is the new gay kid. At his old school, he got bullied for being gay. His parents are getting a divorce. Now that he's got a new start, he'...
17.5K 795 16
After the death of someone truly important to him, Gerard is left lonely and depressed, wondering whether or not it's worth it to keep living. One da...
9.6K 833 50
Looking back, I can't even fully understand how this all happened. We used to have everything. A normal life, a normal school, a normal house. We us...
176K 10.3K 39
Gerard way and Frank Iero have always passed each other in the hallway but never spoke a word to one another. They are both alike in many ways. Both...