✘ airhead ; bakugou katsuki

By miralbedo

the one where miku falls in love with katsuki bakugou. " YOUR NAME SOUNDS PRETTY . " ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ✘ please no... More

introduction
1 ; memories
2 ; best friends
3 ; villiany
4 ; punches
5 ; ua
6 ; entrance exams
7 ; prowess
8 ; acceptance
9 ; light
11 ; 1-a
discontinuing the book

10 ; idiot

32 2 1
By miralbedo

Miku didn't talk much to Bakugou after that night. She just couldn't bring herself to type a simple hello. Plus, she'd be acting super awkward. She did hang out with Izuku a little bit. They'd talked about current things that were happening at UA, and across the country. And of course, more All Might fanboying from him. He's just a cinnamon roll like that.

She thought she might be able to avoid speaking with Bakugou until schooling at UA started. She'd probably be able to regain her composure in a few months time, and she'd be able to talk with him without hyperventilating.

So she vowed to do her best to stay away from the Bakugou family as much as possible, for her sake as much as Bakugou's.

Of course, fate was not on her side.

"Honey! I've got great news!" Her mom squealed.

Miku was confused. She had no idea what was going on. Her mom usually didn't get excited, so it must be something crazy good to get her up and moving.

"What is it?" Miku asked, taking a sip of water from her cup, and setting it back down on the table.

"To celebrate your acceptance into UA, we're having dinner with the Bakugou family tonight!"

"WAHT?"

So that was how Miku was forced to have dinner with the Bakugou household.

Miku has to get ready for the dinner, and she racked her brain for what she would do. Her mom knew about how Bakugou basically despised her for hanging out with Izuku all the time. So why was she trying to push them together? Well, maybe it was just because she wanted an excuse to go see Mitsuki.

Or maybe...

She immediately remembered the time she watched Phoenix Drop High. During one of the episodes, Aphmau went to the Ro'Meave household to have dinner, and ended up kissing Garroth. That moment broke Laurence's trust in Garroth, which was a horrible move and made the both of them hate Aphmau for a while. And that lead to a whole bunch of drama immediately after with Gene. She panicked at the thought.

Was this some sort of Aphmau episode life was trying to throw at her?

Hmm...

She slapped herself lightly before going through her closet again. A professional look? Or maybe a casual? A skirt or a long dress? Shorts or jeans? T-shirts or sweaters? So many questions...

In the end, she just decided to go with a normal look, just jeans and a T-shirt. It was just a dinner, so it probably wasn't going to be too fancy. Plus, Katsuki would probably just wear a T-shirt and shorts anyway. He was that simple but comfortable type.

She put her hair up in a simplistic ponytail and slipped on some socks. She flopped down onto her bed and scrolled through Netflix to find Haikyuu, and started watching. So far, her favourite character was Kageyama Tobio. (Derp-chan is currently in love with Kageyama like he is best boo)

The only bad thing about her love for Kageyama was that Tobio distinctly reminded her of a certain angry, dictator-like blonde. That ain't too good.

She continued watching until nightfall came, and her mother was calling her to get out of her room and on to the biggest obstacle of the day: dinner with the Bakugou family.

Soon, she'd arrived at Bakugou's doorstep. Her hands were on the handles of Hiroki's wheelchair, and they were trembling. It was honestly the first time she'd ever been to Katsuki's place in years.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Mitsuki was standing there with Masaru, her husband and Katsuki's dad.

"Mirai!" Mitsuki said, embracing Miku's mom in a tight hug. Mirai returned the hug as well, hugging Mitsuki even tighter.

"Come on in." Masaru said, making way for Hiroki as Miku pushed him inside.

Miku helped her dad onto the sofa before folding up his wheelchair and setting it up beside him. Out of the blue, she smelled something good coming from the kitchen, but she couldn't really tell what it was. Curiosity got the best of her, so she slipped into the kitchen, and burst out laughing at what she saw.

Katsuki was standing there, wearing a yellow frilled apron, grumbling incoherently to himself as he stirred a steaming pot of food. He was even stuffing his hands into the apron pockets like how he would if he was wearing his usual baggy pants. He turned immediately at the laugh, and his face flushed in anger and embarrassment.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, IDIOT?" He screeched, lunging towards her with his wooden spoon.

"I just didn't know you were a domesticated cook, Bakugou-senpai!" Miku said, laughing.

"I'M NOT! THAT OLD HAG JUST FORCED ME! NOW STOP LAUGHING!" He yelled, hitting her lightly on the head with his wooden spoon.

Miku stopped laughing once she heard Mitsuki's voice from the dining room ring out.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, YOU BRAT? I DON'T CARE IF MIRAI AND MIKU ARE HERE, I'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS JUST THE SAME!" She screamed.

Bakugou was about to yell back at her when Miku signalled for him not to. He grumbled about it a bit before going back to the pot of food he was as stirring.

"So... What've you been doing recently?" Miku asked.

"Why do you care?" Bakugou sneered, viciously stirring at whatever was in the pot.

"I mean, we're friends, aren't we? At least sort of. We've known each other for years." Miku mumbled, scratching the base of her neck nervously.

Bakugou didn't reply to that, and just poured the soup inside the pot into a large bowl, before taking it and pushing past Miku. He set it down onto the dinner table, then whipped off the apron, threw it into the kitchen and walked back up to his room.

Miku felt her heart clench in her chest a bit. She eyed the apron on the floor, picking it up and hanging it up next to the other aprons on the wall.

"I'm sorry, my son is like that." Masaru said, patting Miku on the back.

Miku was a little startled by the sudden intrusion and stumbled back slightly. Masaru smiled and sighed.

"Katsuki is almost as audacious as his mother. I'm sure you're aware that both are them get angry quite often. Don't take it to heart. Katsuki is mostly just a boy that's been praised so much that he's constructed his own superiority complex. I'm trying to help him get over that, but it's not like it's easy. He doesn't listen. I sometimes feel like I've failed as a father to teach him right. I'm sure it feels bad as his friend to see him turn out like this too. But it's okay. One day I'm sure he'll see things like everyone else does." He lamented, wrapping an arm around Miku lightly and hugging her.

Miku smiled and thanked him, before going to the dinner table. Katsuki was still probably sulking in his room, while almost everyone else was already at the table.

"KATSUKI IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN HERE YOU AREN'T GETTING ANYTHING TO EAT!" Mitsuki screamed.

"I'M COMING DOWN ALREADY! CALM YOURSELF, WOMAN!"

Bakugou was reluctantly trudging down the stairs, eyeing all the chairs. He grumbled when he saw that the only open chair was the one next to Miku. He plopped down in his seat with his usual pissed off look.

They begun eating, and Katsuki basically devoured his meal in less than 2 minutes, before leaning back into his seat. Still looking extremely pissed. Miku waited and ate as the parents talked, studying Katsuki carefully. He seemed calmer, but still angry.

"Hey, Mirai. What do you think about Katsuki and Miku?" Mitsuki blurted out in the middle of the conversation.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Bakugou yelled, smacking the table with his fists, small explosions loud and crackling in his palms.

Miku was startled, not just by Mitsuki's question, but by Katsuki's reaction. He was extremely disturbed, and obviously angry.

"I ONLY ANSWERED ALL OF THIS IDIOT'S TEXT MESSAGES BECAUSE YOU FORCED ME TO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE WE'RE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS, BECAUSE WE'RE NOT! YOU'RE BEST BUDS WITH THAT SHITTY ASSHOLE DEKU! I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU. GO MAKE OUT WITH DEKU OR SOMETHING!" He screamed, getting all up in Miku's face and snarling to boot.

Being yelled at like that... it was extremely freaky. Miku was beyond scared. She was so scared it hurt. Or maybe it was just all of her other emotions piling up. She was close to crying at that point. She could feel the tears pooling in the back of her eyes, and she had to use all of her strength to keep them in.

"Katsuki Bakugou. Apologise. NOW." Mitsuki ordered, her voice serious and unwavering against the intense gaze of her son.

Katsuki didn't respond. Instead he just scoffed and left the table, back to his room upstairs.

"KATSUKI, THAT WAS AN ORDER. KATSUKI!" Mitsuki screeched.

She was ignored again.

"I'll go talk to him." Miku muttered, rushing up the stairs.

"Wait, Miku! He's angry, and he doesn't deserve whatever nice compliment and sorry you're going to give him!" Mitsuki said, the fury evident in her voice.

"It's fine. I need to talk to him anyway." Miku mumbled.

She knocked on Katsuki's door, and the familiarity rushed over her. She'd been here many times before. It's just aged over time.

"Bakugou-senpai, it's me. Can I please come in?" Miku asked.

"Fuck off."

"You know I'm not going away that easily, Bakugou-senpai." Miku said again.

"Shut up, and stay outside. Even my hag of a mother can't get through this door. Also, I'm still not your senpai, idiot." He yelled, his voice muffled.

"You're acting like a tsundere, Katsuki-senpai." Miku said, giggling.

"TSUNDERE MY ASS!"

Miku sighed. She stepped a little away from the door, before blasting it with a gust of air that opened it up, and broke the hinges. She stepped inside and smiled.

"I told you I'm not going away." Miku said, sighing as she poked Bakugou, who was lying on his back, snuggling into the covers. Bakugou sweared as he got up and faced Miku.

"What do you want? My apology?" Bakugou scoffed, crossing his arms.

"A hug."

"The fuck? You can go jump out the window if you think I'm going to hug you. You're not going to die either, because you can stop yourself from falling. Your quirk is the same as your mom's right?" Bakugou sneered.

"Yeah. My quirk is the same as my mom's. How'd you know?" Miku asked.

"Kindergarten career day. Your mom explained her quirk. And judging by that blast to my door, which you're going to have to pay for, it had to be air." Bakugou analysed.

"So you do care about me!" Miku chuckled happily.

"Shut up, you idiot! I'm don't care about you at all! I just remembered, and I actually listened because I'm not an asshole!" Bakugou growled.

Miku then wrapped her arms around Bakugou's neck and hugged him tightly. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, breathing into his skin. He was surprised, and grabbed her waist. He struggled a little bit in her embrace, before pushing on her hips and got her off him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, nerd?" Katsuki snarled viciously, still grasping tightly onto Miku's waist, shaking her with his hand movements.

"You know what? Whatever. Just go out the goddamn balcony. Use your quirk and get back home safely. I'll just tell your parents I chased you out." He said, stepping out onto the podium, looking towards where Miku's house was.

"But... what if I don't want to go?" Miku asked.

"What? I've been treating you like crap for the entirety of the night. Why don't you want to leave?" Bakugou asked, confused.

"Because... I'll tolerate it. You're my friend! Even if you don't think so. It might be kind of stupid, but that's okay! I want to spend time with you, Bakugou-senpai! And I want to hang out with you. Like old times. And I want to play games! Talk about how cool the pro heroes are. And eat loads of chips and watch movies!" Miku cheered.

"You know you sound like a complete idiot, right?" Bakugou scoffed.

"That's okay! I'm your idiot, aren't I?"

~
I'm on a writing spree 😂 idk I just wanted to write so I did lol. Happy Mother's Day btw! hope everyone had a good day uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
1.1M 37.6K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
8.9K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
102K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...