Percy Jackson Crossover Aveng...

TheWeirdGirl692 tarafından

After two wars Percy has returned home to his mom only to find out there was an alien attack in New York by a... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Book

Chapter 5

10.4K 172 54
TheWeirdGirl692 tarafından

Annabeth had tried to IM (iris message) Percy and found a group of mortals holding Percy. Since then other campers have gotten together. Annabeth got information on Sally that Natasha had taken him out and he hadn't been back. Annabeth found out that Natasha was the black widow. The avenger's lived in Stark tower.  It wasn't hard from there.  

Annabeth, Piper, Nico, Leo, Jason, and Thalia were ready to be transported when it was ready.  They still haven't received a message.

Meanwhile at Stark towers the avengers were on guard.   Fury was informed and wondered why someone would who wanted Percy.

Percy woke up restrained.  His eyes blazed in anger at Bruce.  Bruce felt the heat press against his skin, and turned away not able to look at Percy.  In Percy's mind he was back in Tartarus.

The restraints brought memories in his mind he could not seem to suppress.  "Get me out or else," Percy threatened.

Bruce sat down by Percy's legs.  "Look kid, we got a message that someone wants you.   We cannot release you until we take care of the threat."

Percy stared at Bruce with a frown.  "If it is a Greek threat you cannot harm it.  You don't have the right tools."

Bruce shook his head.  "It's not right for a kid to fight.   We are all in agreement in that." 

"You haven't even seen my fight.  I told you of my battle and how I saved the world twice.  More than you have, so don't think you can play the hero card." 

Bruce looked up to the ceiling.  "I am so going to regret this," Bruce said. 

He started releasing the straps that held Percy entrapped.   "Too late to regret it Bruce," Percy said.  He got up and clapped.

Bruce sighed dramatically.  "I've released a monster."

Percy shrugged smiling before becoming serious again.  "Now tell me exactly what happened."

"Natasha got message saying to release you from her phone."  Bruce eyes peered at Percy as he processed that information.

Percy looked up confused.  "That does not sound like a Greek monster."   He thought for a minute.  It sounded like a person, but why would a person want to be in contact with him?

His mind immediately went to Annabeth.  He always called her around the same time.   Annabeth must have been worried and with those dummies drugging Percy the situation must have looked bad.  Bruce looked at him thinking as Percy's mind puzzled the pieces together.  Percy's eyes widened. 

"This is a worse threat then I thought," Percy said.  Percy was snickering on the inside, but maintained his serious composure.   He was not lying.   Annabeth was a threat.  Just not to Percy.  Annabeth was scary when she wanted to be.  He kept that in his mind as he looked at Bruce. 

"You know who did this," Bruce asked tentatively. 

"I am afraid the person who did this is dangerous," Percy continued.  He thought of Annabeth and her daggers.  She remembered when those grey eyes light up with knowledge that had him running for the hills.   Annabeth was dangerous and scary.   His look of fear must of transferred a message to Bruce who was watching him.

"What is it," Bruce asked alarmed.

"My girlfriend," Percy said seriously.

"Your girlfriend," Bruce asked sounding confused.  "Is that some sort of Greek monster?"

"Yes," Percy smirked.

Bruce looked at Percy seriously.  "What is she?  Assuming she is a female."

"A demigod like me," Percy answered.

Bruce stopped leaning forward in his chair and the tension seemed to drop from his shoulders.  "You had me worried for a second that a tentacle like monster was gong to come and attack us.  Wait she doesn't have tentacles right?"

Percy laughed and shook his head.

Bruce nodded and then looked at Percy expectantly.  Ready to hear Percy's theory.

"Annabeth must have IM me, and I must have looked passed out.  I mean it's not everyday that I am dangling passed out in someone's arms.  Makes it looked like I was kidnapped again," Percy said annoyed.   Bruce merely raised an eyebrow at this.  "I've been kidnapped way too many times and I looked kidnapped with you carrying me passed out," Percy glared.   He then hit his face.  "I better IM them before they break in the tower."

Bruce nodded.  "I will alert the team that it may not be a threat but a rescue mission and not to harm the people coming to your rescue."

Percy glared at Bruce.  "You lost my trust if you haven't figured that out yet."

Bruce nodded.  "You must understand that we were trying to help you."

Percy shook his head.  "You invaded my privacy."

"Percy," Bruce tried.

Percy put out his hand.  "Nope."

"Percy," Bruce tried again.

"Tell me where the bathroom is," Percy said.

"What," Bruce asked confused.  How did it come to a change of topic so fast?

"The bathroom.  Where you do your business?"  Percy looked at Bruce like he needed help.  Bruce looked sheepish when he used a couple precious seconds to help Percy out.  After all he could not stop a kid if he needed to go to the bathroom.  They would discuss contacting his girlfriend when he exited the bathroom.

Bruce pointed out where the bathroom was.  Percy went to the bathroom and brought out a drachma. 

The coin floated in the air before disappearing.  An image of the gang was inside the Avenger's tower.  Percy looked over to Nico and realized they shadow traveled to Stark tower.

"Hey guy," Percy said.

"Percy," Leo said.

Annabeth and the others turned around and looked at me. "Where are you seaweed-brain," Annabeth asked.

"In their lab. Okay so they did not kidnap me, but they did force me to have a physical," Percy explained.

"Well we are in the sixty five floor. Come meet us."

Percy nodded and they ended the group chat with plans to see each other.

Percy walked over to the elevator passing by Bruce. Bruce looks up. Percy already closed the elevator doors when he heard Bruce's shouts. "Where you going?"

He rode to the floor and as soon as he opened the door he saw grey eyes peer at him. Annabeth tackled Percy.

The elevator doors closed again. A second later the avengers all stood looking at the group.

"How did you infiltrate the tower," Tony asked the group of teens.

Natasha narrowed her eyes at the group. She looked at her nephew. "Glad your alright, but explain who your friends are."

Percy held his hands up and gestured to Annabeth. "This is my girlfriend, Annabeth"

"I am Leo."

"I am Thalia, Percy, cousin."

"I am Jason."

"I am Piper."

"I am Nico."

All of them introduced themselves. Then Annabeth explained the situation. "I Iris Messaged Percy and found him passed out American's Flags shoulder. I thought he was kidnapped so I called in the Calvary to rescue him."

"That still does not explain how you were able to infiltrate a highly advanced computer network," Tony said.

"I am good with computers," Leo shrugged.

"Also Nico shadow traveled," Piper said nonchalantly.

"Back up a minute, what is shadow traveling," Steve asked.

"Its like teleporting from place to place," Annabeth explained.

"So..."

"We don't have to answer you mortals," Thalia said. "Let's go back to camp."

"Mortals? Let me guess you all are demigods," Tony asked.

"Yes," Percy answered.

"No one leaves," Fury said.

Fury walked in glaring at the demigods. Thalia glared at Fury. "I'd like to see you try, punk," she said.

Fury looked over to the avengers. Steve held up his hands. "I don't feel comfortable fighting kids."

Clint notched an arrow and it was game on. Chaos ensued. The avengers were good, but they were no match for the demigods. Soon all the avengers were on the ground incapacitated. It was not exactly a fair fight.  Bruce was down stairs and they only had to take care of Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Tony.

"Sorry auntie," Percy said. He looked down at Natasha still form.

Fury was gazing at them with wide eyes. "Join the avengers," he said.

Thalia looked at Annabeth. "What is this mortal talking about."

"The avengers is a group of heroes that protect the world."

"We saved the world twice already so..." Percy shrugged insinuating that they were already avengers.  Fury took it the wrong direction.

"I will take that as a yes," Fury said.

Annabeth shrugged at the others. "Why not, its already in our job description." She then looked at Fury seriously. She pointed a finger at Fury. "You will not threaten us ever again. Also we have to ask our parents. They have final say." 

Fury nodded. He looked down at the avengers and shook his head before walking away.   The elevator opened and closed.   And like that he ceased to be.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

409K 11.6K 25
17 year old Percy returns from defeating Gaea, Annabeth died leaving a heart-broken demigod who leaves camp. He goes to his mother's place and spends...
600K 12.2K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...
209K 5.5K 28
Percy comes back to camp to find himself to be the last Demigod in the world. The gods decide to force godhood and immortality onto him before sendin...
692K 16.5K 48
Gaea took everything from me. Annabeth.. almost all of the seven... my parents... All of it. All that's left is Leo, Nico, and Thalia. I decided to l...