taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

fourteen

4.4K 133 43
By Goofybil

billie

we finally arrive at this tall modern building and god i'm so nervous.

my whole family gets out of the car as we walk into the building and see a young women working at the desk.

"hello, we are here for interscope, finneas Oconnel and billie eilish" finneas says to the women as she types something onto the computer.

"yes! they are located on the fourth floor" she says back with a soft smile. "goodluck!"

we walk to the elevator as finneas messages my shoulders.

"our whole lives might be different after today" he says excitedly as our parents smile.

"we are so proud whatever happens" my dad says as we walk out of the elevator.

"hello everyone! right this way!" another young women says greeting us.

everyone seemed so nice so far so that's a good sign.

we walk into a practically all glass room where two men are sitting.

"hello!" one of them say as they both get up from their chairs to greet us.

"i'm danny and this is brandon" the taller one says motioning toward brandon.

"it is so nice to finally meet you" brandon says taking a seat around the table as we all do the same.

"i loved ocean eyes and loved your voice and decided to look you up and i thought you would be a lot bigger than you were!" brandon says which makes me smile.

"thanks" is the only thing i really know what to respond with.

"and when we found out how young you were and how you write with your older brother amazes me. we couldn't reach out to you because your not 18 and some legal stuff goes with that but i reached out to you, finneas, and he seemed like a great guy which is why we invited you guys here" danny says a warm smile on his face. he seemed really really genuine.

"we think you have great potential, you and your brother. we want to help" brandon says and i almost couldn't believe it.

"sheeeesh this shit is crazy" i say making them both laugh.

"we want you to work with us here at interscope. we work with tons of other artists i'm sure you know some being kendrick lamar, lady gaga, selena gomez, lana del rey and so on"

right when he said lanas name i was practically hooked.

"but the most important thing to us is our artists health and happiness. we are very open to our artists descions, visuals, and creative ideas. we won't make you do practically anything and most of it will all be on your own terms. if you wanna record the whole album in your brothers room like you have been doing, that's totally okay. here at interscope we like to have as little restrictions as possible when it comes to our artists"

them saying all this made me really comfortable because i know how artists get sucked into the industry and they make them do some crazy shit.

"this is all the important paper work and all that other stuff that you and your family can read over. take as much time as you want and let us know if you have any questions. also parents, because billie is not 18 yet, we have to talk some boring financial stuff" danny says as they get up and hand us the couple papers.

"we will be back soon" they say walking out of the glass doors.

i can only smile as i look at my family. this is any kids dream and it's coming true for me.

we read over the paper three times to make sure we arnt missing anything.

danny and brandon come back into the room a couple minutes later to check up on us.

"so does everything look good?" they ask as i nod a smile still on my face.

my parents ask a couple questions i don't even bother to listen too.

"okay well, the last step is to sign. but we want you to know billie, your life is never going to be the same. you are most likely going to become a very popular pop artist. we want to make sure you are ready for all this, and because you are so young, we don't want the pressure and fame to overwhelm you. although we are giving you freedom, being signed to a label comes with responsibility and we want you to understand all this. and parents too, i want you guys to know what signing to us really means"

"you positive you want to do this billie?" my mom asks squeezing my hand.

"100%" i say as i look at finneas for a nod of approval. "i'm all yours" i say signing the papers as long with finneas.

"welcome finneas and billie to interscope, we are pleased you guys can be apart of our family" danny says with a welcoming smile.

"we are honored to be apart of it" finneas responds for me as i'm sure i still have a stupid smile stuck on my face.

they say a couple more things more directed towards my parents before we were finally able to go.

"i cannot believe that just happened"

"well it did and our whole lives are going to change billie" finneas says bringing me into a hug.

harper

"harper, mac, can you come here!" i hear my dads voice say which surprised me a little because it's 11 am. he should be dead asleep.

"hey guys, mom wanted me to tell you she's going to be gone for a little while" he says in a low voice which makes me so relieved to hear it.

listen i love my mom, but i don't love the fighting that comes with it.

"she's always gone, what do you mean?" mac asks a little concerned.

"longer than usual, i'm not 100% sure. she just said she needs time away from me which i understand" he says with complete sadness in his voice. i felt really bad but i didn't know what to say.

"i need to get help, i'm going to change for you guys and for mom. i love you"

"love you dad" mac says as we all share a group hug.

"this means no throwing parties every weekend mac" he says which made me laugh.

mac laughs at dads joke but i can tell it was really forced.

"okay, well i'm tired so i'm going to go back to bed, i'll see you guys tonight before i leave!" he says as me and mac head out the door.

"hey, you good?"

"yeah, i'm just going to miss mom" mac says which i understand.

mac is more on moms side while i'm more on dads side.

"i get it, but it's whats best. mom needs some time alone before she finally snaps and makes us move" i say trying to make him feel a little better about the whole situation.

"yeah, but i don't think dad is going to get better without mom to yell at him" mac says which was true, but i couldn't let him know that.

"i'm going to make sure he gets better mac okay? i don't want you to worry. and i'm sure you can call mom everyday" i say with a soft smile.

"thank you" he says before going into his room.

i walk back down to the kitchen to hear my phone being blown up with notifications.

zoe: okay we need to figure out a time she is free

drew: yeah, i can text her mom about the plans

zoe: we also need to work on an invite list, and of a course a place to throw the party.

harper: hey, what r u guys talking abt

zoe: finally there u are! we r throwing billie a surprise party!

harper: for what? bday?

drew: did you not hear dumbass? interscope records just fucking signed her!

harper: holy shit that's huge!

harper: i would totally have the party at my house but me and her are not on totally good terms atm

drew: wym

harper: idek, we were facetiming one seconded and the next shes not answering any of my text or call.

zoe: want me to talk to her?

harper: just tell her to please call me or just text please

zoe: ofc

harper: thank u guys so much. i love u both

it hurt knowing billie didn't tell me about this. she wont even give me an explanation which isn't fair at all

++

a/n- ok i have absolutely no idea how signing artists work or how label company's and shit work so i completely guessed ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 509 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
42.8K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved ๐Ÿฅฐ- #...
144K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
279K 4.8K 28
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl