You Ease Me | ✓

By brandywhore222

in which a girl resists to fall in love because of her brother... ©citrusdols Most Impressive Ranking # 1 gra... More

1
2
3
Characters
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
IMPORTANT
THANK YOU
34

10

264 4 0
By brandywhore222

Estella's POV

Piper and I wanted to have a girls day. We decided to go to the mall.

We went shopping in a few stores. My mom gave us $80 each to spend today. But I have my own money as well.

"What about this one?" Piper asks, coming out of the fitting room.

"I don't like it. It's too pink" I say. Piper looks at the mirror.

"Yeah. And it doesn't go with my hair" I nod in agreement. Piper goes back into the fitting room. I open my snapchat and watch people's stories. I swipe and see Ethan's.

"Shit" I whisper to myself. Why did I swipe so quickly? I look at my phone.

"You're kidding" I say a bit loudly.

"What?" Piper comes out of the room.

"Um" I turn off my phone, "nothing."

"Can we go to the coffee shop?" Piper asks.

"Um- I don't think so. You don't even drink coffee-"

"I'm going to be a freshman next year, Estella."

"So?" I say.

"Cmon" she grabs my arm and walks out of the store.

Ethan's POV

Grayson and I were in the coffee shop. It's nice to get out for a while.

"E" Grayson says to me. I look up, "Look" Grayson gives me his phone. I look at it and see a post from Estella.

"She's here?!" I ask him. Grayson nods as I give his phone back.

"Wanna see her?" Grayson asks me.

"No" I say, my voice trailing off.

Estella's POV

We walk into the store and I immediately see Ethan with Grayson. I widen my eyes and duck.

"What are you doing?" Piper whispers.

"Get the coffee" Piper says, "I'll get a seat." She walks away without another word. I walk up to the cashier and say our order. After, I walk to the area where we wait for our order.

"Excuse me, can I have napkin?" I hear a familiar voice say next to me. I widen my eyes and try to look to the opposite side, "Estella?" He asks. I don't answer.

"Order for Estella!?" The worker yells. God damnit. I look up and take my drink.

"Oh- hi" I say awkwardly then I walk away and sit where Piper is. I look beside me and see Grayson.

"You just had to pick this seat, dumbass" I whisper to Piper.

"Why?" Piper types away on her phone. I look up and see Ethan walking back. I look back at Piper and drink my coffee. I gag a little bit.

"I forgot I hate coffee" I say.

"Omg, Angela is with Kyleigh right now?! Here?! And they didn't invite me?!" Piper yells. Everyone's eyes are on us; including Ethan.

"Alright we're leaving." I grab Pipers hand and drag her out of the store, "Can you shut the hell up for once?" I slap her arm once we're out of the cafe.

"Look!" Piper faces her phone at me. It was a picture of 2 girls with shopping bags.

"Who cares" I pick up the bags, "We are leaving. Now."

Short filler. I'm sorry 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.5K 82
We lost. ©Carameldxlan
624K 8.5K 19
it was just a deal to make his ex-girlfriend jealous. turns out, there's many consequences to just a simple deal highest rankings: #1 in ethandolan ...
269K 7.5K 31
in which a girl is in love with her best friends boyfriend started: june 25, 2018 finished: october 31, 2018 © TENSIONGRAY [lowercase intended] rank...
761K 14.8K 41
Maria wasn't the popular girl in school she was always the smart geek at any subject. While Ethan and his brother Grayson were the popular guys at s...