BREAKER OF CHAINS | One Piece...

By Bout2Snow

One Piece x Male Reader After losing everything and going through hell on earth, (L/N) D. (Y/N) meets three b... More

BREAKER OF CHAINS
Prologue 1 : The Accident
Prologue 2 : Broken
Prologue 3 : Brotherhood
Character Biography
Chapter 1 : A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 2 : A Sea-Trip With Sleepover
Updated Character Biography
Chapter 4 : Whitebeard Pirates
Chapter 5 : Rescuing Robin
Chapter 6 : Family Gathering
Chapter 7 : Amazon Lily
Chapter 8 : Devil's Mentor
Chapter 9 : Marineford Part 1
Chapter 10 : Marineford Part 2
Chapter 11 : Marineford Aftermath
Chapter 12 : Detective (Y/N) Solves A Revolutionary Mystery
Chapter 13 : Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14 : Two Emperors Having A Blast
Chapter 15 : Last Day In Paradise
3D2Y Updated Character Biography

Chapter 3 : The Dragon Slayer

7.8K 204 201
By Bout2Snow

- 1 year later -

Robin reverted back to her stone-cold demeanor as Miss Bloody Sunday, right hand to Mr. 0, aka Sir Crocodile. As she is standing in his office, waiting for him to return, she looks out of the hugs window.

Robin : I haven't from (Y/N) ever since we bid our farewells. If he already forgot I existed?

Just then, Crocodile was slamming the doors open, obviously very on edge. He walks over to his chair and sits down, dangerously quiet.

- SIR CROCODILE -

Crocodile : Nico Robin... 1 year ago, an individual beat all our troops at Whiskey Peak, do you remember that?

Robin : Yes, I was there.

Crocodile : You told me it was the guy we were looking for anyway... the one with the red glowing eyes.

She nods to this.

Crocodile : (L/N) D. (Y/N)...

Her eyes widen. Not only does he know (Y/N)'s name, he also knows his full name. Not even Robin knew that. But she quickly gets back into her role.

Robin : So that's his name. Are we going for him?

Crocodile : ... You're lucky to have escaped with your life back then, you know that?

She looks at her boss confused. What does he know that she didn't.

Robin : Why? He doesn't look like much to me.

He chuckles at this.

Crocodile : Really...? That's funny.

He then hands her a paper and as she takes a look at it, the shock is clearly visible on his face.

Robin : No way...

The Newspaper say :
After a long investigation by the World Government, it turned out that the man with the name "(L/N) D. (Y/N)" is the one responsible for the latest murder series of the world's highest nobles. Information, that were held back because of personal reasons, were now made public, claiming that he is none other than the son of Marine-Admiral Akainu. At age 8, he slaughtered his mother and older brother. After he was sold into slavery, he rebelled against his master and Celestial Dragon : Saint Bordeaux after 3 years of enslavement. It was confirmed that it was also (L/N) D. (Y/N), who was behind the mysterious murder of said Saint Bordeaux and the destruction caused at Mary Goise. He was said to be 12 years old at the time. Now, at 18 years of age, he came back and systematically took down and killed a confirmed number of 15 world nobles and 4 Celestial Dragons in the last year. Hence, he is also called "Dragon Slayer" (L/N) D. (Y/N). Because of this, the World Government choose that it was no longer possible to handle the situation as an interm-situation. Everyone is asked to give hints to the Marine about (L/N) D. (Y/N)'s whereabouts.

As if this wasn't shock enough for Robin, Crocodile gives her another paper. This time, her eyes almost fall out of their sockets.

(As mentioned before, Rin Matsukoa from FREE! is my FC for (Y/N). And the name I use is Moonlight D. Sam. But you can imagine him any way you want)

Robin : 750.000.000 Belly...

It was obvious how uneasy Crocodile was.

Crocodile : This guy is an insane maniac. No one is crazy enough to go after Celestial Dragons! To answer your question, we are not going after him. We stay as far away from him as possible!

-

- Meanwhile -

- "FLEET ADMIRAL" SENGOK -

Sengok and Garp are in the Grand Fleet Admiral's office, only waiting for the big boom to happen. It was only a matter of time, until...

The doors were busted open and in the door stands a very angry... No, a raging Akainu.

- "AKAINU" SAKAZUKI "

Akainu : What is the meaning of this!

He slams (Y/N)'s wanted poster on Sengok's table.

Sengok : We are just as shocked as you are, Sakazuki.

Akainu : Don't come at me with that crap! You! You told me that my son was foun dead 9 years ago!

Sengok : It's what I was told by the higher-ups, Sakazuki.

Akainu : All this time! He was out there! Enslaved! My son was enslaved, you piece of shit!

Garp stand up and walks behind Sengok.

Garp : Calm down, Sakazuki. I didn't know about (Y/N), neither did Sengok. Yelling at us like a brat won't change anything now.

Akainu : Don't you understand, old man?! He is a killer! He is on a vendetta against nobles! He won't stop! I could have prevented this from happening, if I would have known that my own damn son was alive! Now, I have to fight him when I see him! MY OWN SON!

Garp : Yes, I do understand. Did you forget who my son is?

Akainu : I will find him! And if I die trying, so be it!

He then storms out of the office, leaving a sighing Garp and a fed up Sengok behind.

Sengok : We can never tell him about your connection to (Y/N), Garp.

Garp : I wasn't planning to.

-

- Mt. Colubo -

Ace just took off on his own journey. Luffy and Dardan are now all by themselves, when one of Dardan's mountain-bandits comes rushing into the hut.

Mountain Bandit : G-Guys... You won't believe that!

He shows them (Y/N)'s wanted poster and the reaction is pretty similar.

Dardan/Luffy : WHAAAAAAAAAT?!

Dardan : 750.000.000... This idiot!

Luffy : Shishishi. (Y/N) is really awesome, isn't he?

Dardan : SHUT UP!

-

- With Makino -

Mayor : Unbelievable! I knew that guy was a bad influence on Luffy the second I saw him! Even more so than this idiot Shanks!

Makino just giggles at this, while she is looking at (Y/N)'s wanted poster.

Makino : It looks like he is doing fine. And he looks like he's in great health. I'm really happy.

Mayor : What are you talking about?! He's a criminal! A criminal that worth more than this entire island, twice!

She giggles again, remembering the last words (Y/N) said to her before he left on his journey.

(Y/N) : Just wait and see, Makino. Every noble will shake in fear when they think of the name (L/N) D. (Y/N)! And every slave will have a glance at hope when hearing my name! I'll bring down the masters and save them all!

She smiles warmly, putting her hand on (Y/N)'s wanted poster.

Makino : You're doing good, cutie.

-

- With Ace and the Spade Pirates -

Ace : WHAT?!

His crew jumps when heading their captain yell out like this.

Spade-Pirate 1 : What's wrong, Captain?

He then bursts out laughing and shows everyone the wanted poster.

Ace : That's my brother! (L/N) D. (Y/N) is my brother! Ha! He's taking the world by storm! But (Y/N)... Don't think for a second I will loose to you!

-

- With (Y/N) and Kurama -

The name "(L/N) D. (Y/N)" took the world by storm in an instant. Nobles were scared, slaves were freed, in fear of the "Dragon Slayer" coming for them. Everything was working out just like (Y/N) wanted it to. But being as humble as he is, he didn't celebrate himself too much... As if.

Kurama : ~Who is the greatest?~

(Y/N) : ~I am the greatest!~

Kurama : ~Who is the greatest?~

(Y/N) : ~I am the greatest!~

Yes, that has been going on for hours now. The two were docked on (Y/N)'s own island, "Bijuu", and are dancing on top of Isobu, who seems to be just as happy as the other two, while singing the same thing over and over again. Over... And over... And over...

Kurama : ~Who is the greatest?~

(Y/N) : ~I am the greatest!~

Kurama : ~Who is the... -

The two were interrupted by a Transponder Snail. As they realize that it could only be one person, they rush towards it and accept the call.

(Y/N)/Kurama : ROBIN!!!

They hear a light giggle from the other side of the snail.

Robin : Hello to you as well. You have been causing quiet the commotion, (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N) scratches his head while laughing like an idiot.

(Y/N) : I have, haven't I?

Robin : So that was why you didn't contact me for a whole year?

The two immediately pale.

Kurama : You see, Robin...

(Y/N) : You have my Transponder Snail...

Kurama : But we don't have yours...

(Y/N) : So we couldn't contact you.

Then, they notice something.

(Y/N)/Kurama : YOU DIDN'T CALL US EITHER!!!

Again, they can hear Robin laughing from the other side.

Robin : Oops, I guess you're right. My bad, then.

Kurama : Hey Robin, we haven't seen you in over a year. Can we come visit you?

With a heavy sigh, Robin shakes her head.

Robin : I'd really like you to come, I would want nothing more, but I can't risk my cover to get blown. But I promise you, as soon as this is over, we'll meet again!

(Y/N) : And you better not go back on your word, Robin! You promised to call us if you need help! If you don't, you insult my honor!

She giggles again.

Robin : Are you worried about lil ol' me, (Y/N)-kun?

Although she wanted to tease him again, (Y/N) took that way to serious.

(Y/N) : Of course I am!

Kurama : Me too!

Robin : Then I'll make this fast, so we can have a lot of fun on the nearest future, alright?

Kurama : Promise?

Robin : Yes, I promise. I have to hand up, but I will call you two more often now.

(Y/N) : We take your word for it. Bye.

Kurama : Don't go! Don't... -

She hang up. Kurama is on the floor, or Isobu's back, and cry. (Y/N) is patting his back in a comforting manner.

(Y/N) : She probably didn't hear you, buddy.

Kurama : Y-You think so?

(Y/N) : Of course. But now...

(Y/N) does a moonsault off of Isobu and lands perfectly on his feet. He looks behind him and sees...

7 beasts, each taller than a mountain. Behind him Isobu, and Kurama on his shoulder.

(Y/N) : Boys, it's time to celebrate!

-

- 2 years later -

- With (Y/N), Kurama and Isobu -

Kurama : No, I won't accept that!

(Y/N) : That's not your choice, buddy. Accept fate.

Kurama starts to tear up.

Kurama : But why... Is life so unfair?

(Y/N) : That's just what life is.

Kurama : F-Fine...

He then hands (Y/N) the 5 belly he lost in their card game.

(Y/N) : I really don't like doing this...

Kurama : It's fine... I have accepted the unfairness of the world already.

(Y/N) stands up and walks over to the kitchen, getting a treat for Kurama.

(Y/N) : Will this make things better, buddy?

The 9-Tails beams with happiness, making (Y/N) sweatdrop.

(Y/N) : Treat yourself.

Newspaper come flying into Isobu's belly and (Y/N) grabs them off the air. As he sees what is inside, his face, just like Kurama's a while ago, beams with happiness.

(Y/N) : Hey buddy, come take a look this.

Kurama jumps onto (Y/N)'s shoulder and chuckles when he sees what (Y/N) is looking at. Two wanted posters.

(Y/N) : Roronoa Zoro, 60 million belly and... MONKEY D. LUFFY! 100 MILLION BELLY! THAT'S MY BABY BROTHER!

Kurama chuckles at (Y/N)'s happiness. As he continues to read the article, his eyes widen in shock.

Kurama : I don't wanna ruin your good mood, but look at that...

(Y/N) does and... His good mood was ruined.

(Y/N) : Sir Crocodile and Baroque Works has been brought down? Robin's in trouble!

Kurama : But why didn't she call us then? She promised it.

(Y/N) : I don't know, but her name doesn't appear in this article. That's a good thing, right?

Kurama : Maybe they just want to keep quiet about it. After all, she's the only one left who can read porneglyphs.

(Y/N) : Anyway, we have to search for her. Isobu, you still have her scent?

They hear a loud, rumbling noise.

(Y/N) : Good. Roam the Grand Line until you find her!

Again, a loud noise coming from Isobu and immediately, he starts to swim.

Kurama : What's if she's locked up in Impel Down? Or the World Government has her?

(Y/N) : Then I'll burn down Impel Down or start what I finished at Mary Goise. Believe me, Kurama... We'll get her back, whatever the cost!

-

- MONKEY D. LUFFY -

- RORONOA ZORO -

- SANJI -

- NAMI -

- TONY TONY CHOPPER -

- USOPP -

The Straw-Hats are standing in front of Aokiji, the Blue Pheasant, an Admiral of the Marine. He doesn't care about the pirates very much, but he seems to have taken a big interest in Robin.

- "AOKIJI" KUZAN -

Aokiji : Tell them, why every organization you were a part of... You are the last person remaining.

Her eyes widen and weirdly, she starts attacks him. But thanks to Aokiji's logia powers, it does nothing to him. He then makes a sword out of ice and is ready to attack Robin. Zoro already draws his sword to counter Aokiji, but someone else already took care of things. Faster than the eye could see, Aokiji gets picked up off the ground by a man with black wings and they fly away. Robin, who closed her eyes in fear of Aokiji's attack, didn't even see that and as she reopens her eyes, she find Aokiji missing.

Robin : W-What the...

Then, out of nowhere, the two come crashing down again, with Aokiji being smashed head-first into the ground, making the Admiral smash into a thousand tiny pieces. Above him stands none other than (L/N) D. (Y/N), his eyes glowing red and his wings still on his back.

Luffy : (Y/N)!!!

Robin looks at Luffy in surprise, not thinking that a person like him would know (Y/N) of all people. (Y/N) looks behind him and as he sees Luffy, his face lights up with joy.

(Y/N) : LUFFY!!!

Before they can fall around each others necks, the tiny pieces of ice that are Aokiji reassemble into the normal Aokiji.

Aokiji : (L/N) D. (Y/N)... Why are you getting involved in this?

(Y/N) : Originally, I came here to save Nico Robin, but unfortunately for you, Straw-Hat Luffy... Is my younger brother!

The news shock everyone in attendance. Aokiji as well, although he doesn't let it shine through.

Aokiji : Oh... What a turn of events.

(Y/N) : Last chance, Aokiji... Leave my brother alone.

Aokiji : And if I don't?

A smirk forms on (Y/N)'s face as Isobu emerges from the behind all of them and let's out a mighty roar. Most of the Straw-Hats are scared at that.

(Y/N) : Then my friend there and I are gonna become really mad.

Aokiji and (Y/N) have a staring contest, which the letter finally wins.

Aokiji : Oi, oi, no need to be that serious all of a sudden. You're just like your father... Dragon Slayer.

(Y/N) chuckles at that and leaves his hostile position.

(Y/N) : Yeah, I guess you could say that, although we don't really have the same goals. If you meet him, tell him I said 'hi'.

Aokiji : Will do.

He then gets on is little bike and rides away. Before (Y/N) can fully turn around towards his brother and his crew, Luffy already tackled him in a thigh embrace.

(Y/N) : Oi, calm down a bit, Luffy.

Luffy : I haven't seen you in years! How could I calm down now!

(Y/N) chuckles at this.

(Y/N) : Yeah, I guess you're right.

Luffy eventually let's go of (Y/N) but always stays close by his side.

Luffy : Hey guys, that's my brother (Y/N)!

They all greet him, but he only looks at Robin, who still looks at him in shock.

(Y/N) : Nico Robin, what's about to happen is solely your fault...

Everyone who doesn't know him tenses up at his serious voice. They think something bad is about to happen, but are surprised when a little, 9 tailed fox tackles her, smiliar to how Luffy tackled (Y/N).

Kurama : ROBIN!!!

Zoro draws his sword again, but one glare by (Y/N) immediately makes him put the sword away again. And as they hear Robin giggle, they realize that she isn't in danger.

Robin : How are you, Kurama-san? Did you look out for (Y/N)-kun for me?

Kurama : Of course I did!

Luffy turns towards (Y/N).

Luffy : Hey (Y/N), do you know Robin already?

He just nods at this.

(Y/N) : Yeah, I do. Me and her have an alliance for about... 3 years now.

That surprises the Straw-Hats.

Nami : Really? But wasn't she already with Crocodile then?

(Y/N) : Yeah, but that didn't matter, because SHE NEVER CALLED ANYWAY!

Robin just smiles at this.

Robin : I'm very sorry, (Y/N)-kun. I had a lot to do.

Sanji : Hey, Robin-chan. How did you two even meet?

Before (Y/N) can beat up Sanji for the "Robin-chan" which was an awful lot uncomfortable for him, Robin answer the blonde's question.

Robin : (Y/N)-kun was the first person in a very long time to treat me with kindness and accepting me for who I am. Him and Kurama, of course.

Kurama is still snuggling up to her, what makes her smile.

(Y/N) : It's really surprising that you joined my brother's crew. I don't think I ever told you his name.

Robin : I'm just as surprised as you are, (Y/N)-kun. I joined Luffy because he saved my life, not because he is your brother.

(Y/N) walks over to Robin and hugs, surprising a lot of the Straw-Hats.

(Y/N) : I'm really glad you're doing fine, Robin. When we read about Crocodile being took down by this Smoker guy, we were really worried.

Usopp : But it was Luffy who took down Crocodile, not Smoker.

A smile forms on (Y/N)'s lips as he pulls Robin even closer towards him.

(Y/N) : I should have known.

Robin : (Y/N)-kun, are you alright?

(Y/N) : I just missed you a lot.

A blush forms on Robin's cheeks. The Straw-Hats reactions were very different to the scene playing out in front of them. Nami has a knowing smirk on her face, Chopper also smiles for no reason, Sanji is about to completely loose it, Zoro is still a bit intimidated by (Y/N), Usopp thinks of ways to tease Robin about (Y/N) and Luffy is just happy his brother and someone from his crew are really good friends.

Luffy : Hey (Y/N), who are these animals? Emergency food supply? I'm really hungry.

Kurama looks at Luffy in shock while Isobu quickly reverts back into water. (Y/N) let's go of Robin and just looks at Chopper with an evil grin.

(Y/N) : I was just about to ask the same question.

Chopper : AAAAHHHH! I'm not food, idiot! I'm a doctor!

Kurama : The squirrel can talk.

Nami : You're a taking animal too!

Chopper : I'm not a squirrel!

(Y/N) and Luffy break out laughing.

Luffy : Hey (Y/N), you wanna join my crew?

(Y/N) : Join your crew? I'm the oldest of us brothers, so if someone's gonna join anybody, you and Ace are gonna join my crew.

Luffy : Deal! But I'm the captain and we call ourselves the Straw-Hat Pirates!

(Y/N) : You idiot! You're even stupider than 4 years ago!

For a second, the two look like they are going to jump at each other's throat, but then they both fall asleep.

Sanji : They are both idiots.

They wake up again and randomly break out laughing.

Nami : Yes, they truly are.

Robin just smiles at the brothers, Kurama still on her shoulder.

Robin : I think the two are very cute together.

Nami then gets really close to Robin and whispers into her ear.

Nami : Hey Robin, do you have a crush on Luffy's brother?

A blush appears on her face.

Robin : N-No. And even if I would, he's way too young anyway. He wouldn't want an old woman like me.

Nami : But Robin, you're absolutely gorgeous and he really seems to like you. And I mean, look at him...

As the two do just that, (Y/N) takes off his jacket.

(Y/N) : Is it just me, or is it way too hot on this island?

Nami gets a nosebleed, while Robin's blush darkens. As Robin sees Nami's reaction, she immediately walks over to (Y/N) and puts his jacket back on.

(Y/N) : What are you doing, Robin?

Robin : Put your jacket back on.

(Y/N) : But it's way too hot.

Robin : That's exactly why.

He looks at her confused.

(Y/N) : That doesn't make sense. Anyway, I don't wanna get sweaty.

Robin : Deal with it.

As his jacket is back on, she turns around again, satisfied with her work. But as she sees Nami's nose escaping even more blood, she turns around again and grows annoyed.

Robin : (Y/N)-kun... You will immediately puts your pants back on!

(Y/N) : Geez, fine.

-

(Y/N) decided to tag along to Water 7, just for the sake of spending more time with Luffy and Robin. Even though (Y/N) and Zoro started off on the wrong foot, they eventually start to like each other. Sanji doesn't like (Y/N) because of the way Nami and Robin react to him. Chopper has a bitter rivalry with Kurama. Nami is totally attached to Kurama and cool with (Y/N). Usopp is scared of both of them. Kurama doesn't like Luffy, because the Straw-Hat wants to eat him all the time.

Right now, they are sailing to Water 7 and (Y/N) and Robin are sitting in her's and Nami's room, while Nami is outside and calming down Sanji.

(Y/N) : So? How is Luffy as captain?

Robin : Most of the time, he is very childlike and it looks like Nami is the captain, but when he gets serious, everyone does exactly what he says. I'd say he is a fun-loving captain everyone respects.

He smiles at this.

(Y/N) : I'm glad to hear that. Is he still talking about become Pirate King every 2 minutes.

Robin giggles.

Robin : Pretty much, yes.

(Y/N) : If anyone is gonna achieve it, it's gonna be him. Mark my words.

Robin : I will. Does that mean that you don't want to find the One Piece?

(Y/N) : The One Piece is Luffy's dream. I have my own.

Robin : Which is?

He smiles at her warmly.

(Y/N) : I wanna stop the tyranny of the nobles, Celestial Dragons and the World Government. But more than anything else, I want to end slavery.

She smiles kindly at his dreams.

Robin : I hope you achieve your dreams, (Y/N)-kun. But if that's your dream, why don't you join the Revolutionaries?

(Y/N) : I would, but I'm in a very complicated situation. You remember the thing with Kurama and Isobu? How I couldn't tell you anything about it?

Robin : I remember.

(Y/N) : That's why. Neither side, Revolutionaries nor the World Government, can get their hands on them. Let's just say... They are a great weapon for power hungry people and it's my job to make sure they can live their lives in piece, without being taken advantage of.

Robin : Why? If they could end this corrupt system, isn't it wort it?

He shakes his head.

(Y/N) : They don't want to be weapons. They just want to live. If they have to fight, for the good or for the bad... They are just like me... Slaves. I can't allow that.

It's silent for second and Robin puts her hand on his knee while smiling at him with sympathy. He quickly changes the topic.

(Y/N) : And your dream? Tell me about it.

She giggles.

Robin : I won't make it that easy for you, (Y/N)-kun.

That surprises (Y/N).

(Y/N) : Why is that?

Robin : I'm going to tell you bits every day. So the longer you stay, the more you'll find out.

An evil smirk creeps onto (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N) : So you missed me as well, huh?

She blushes and gets embarrassed, doing exactly what (Y/N) wanted to.

Robin : O-Of course I missed you, (Y/N)-kun. You and Kurama-san.

Now he is the one putting his hand on her knee, furthering her blush even more.

(Y/N) : Don't worry, Robin. Now that I know you're part of Luffy's crew, I have even more of a reason to come and visit. And you still have my Transponder Snail, right?

Robin : Yes, I do.

(Y/N) : And since I don't have much to do right now, I always have time for you.

Without knowing why, she hugs (Y/N), surprising him.

(Y/N) : What's the hug for? Not that I mind.

Robin : For saving me from Aokiji, being so kind to me, accepting me... Choose yourself.

He smiles and the hugs her back.

Robin : And what's that for?

(Y/N) : I just really like to hug you.

She buries her face in his shoulder to hide the fact that she blushes madly by now.

Robin : After all the pain I experienced, all the betrayal... I still feel like a young, love-drunk girl around him. How does he make me feel so save?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.4K 17
This one-shot would consist of ideas I've been having and I can't make into a whole story! There could be some requests as well.
40.1K 2.5K 49
[F!ReaderxASL] It's hard sometimes to accept who or what you are. That thought came to you when you were only six years old. Because being one of the...
115K 4.5K 23
After the death of Portgas D. Ace, the Navy wish to prevent the continuation of the bloodline of the Pirate King. They send soldiers to an island on...
45.6K 2.5K 24
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸŒŠβ˜ οΈ ── OP ANIMEβ”Šβͺ κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄ŠΙͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴒᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ π‡πŽπˆπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπ‹πŽπ”π‘π’ βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a ONE PIECE ANIME fanfiction. ...