𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍'

By balenciaganovels

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝... More

COPYRIGHT
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
Authors note
030
031
032
Authors note
033
034
Authors note
035
036
037
038
Authors note (ACTUALLY READ AND RESPOND- IT AINT HARD)
039
Authors note
Authors note
Authors note
Go read feenin for a soul tie

040

36.8K 1.6K 574
By balenciaganovels

This bitch babygirlmaniiii harassed me into posting the chapter 😭 y'all are very welcome bougie babessss.

Why the hell are y'all all awake at 2:30 A.M 💀?

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani tapped her foot as she listened to one of her patients insist that her baby needed percs for her headache, this was the fourth one this week that Armani had to deal with. Some people just didn't need kids in Armani's opinion, it seemed like to them, kids were more so property then people. Some drug addicts were even sometimes so strung out, they forgot they booked an appointment for their kid and accused Armani of kidnapping them. Armani lost count of how many times she had to call the security to drag them out of her office.

"Ma'am this is the last time I'm going to tell you, I will not prescribe you with percs, now if you ask me one more time, I'm going to call the cops because what you're asking me is considered child endangerment so make your choice." Armani said crossing her leg as she typed up her report into her computer.

"Bitch you got me fucked up!" She said jumping up and then twitching.

"Ma'am if you touch me, either you going to jail and losing your child, or i'm going to jail and you're losing your life, tread lightly." Armani said with a straight face, she just wanted to go home and it was well onto 12. She had been working since 7 P.M and it was now 4 A.M.

The lady sized Armani up and down realizing that the possibility was high. "But why can't I have percs for my baby?" She looked serious as she asked the question.

Armani looked at her like the dummy she was and sighed rubbing her temples. "Percocets are not only too strong for a 2 year old but they can get addicting meaning you're child will be very much so dependent on it and battle addiction. She can also suffer from other physical damage and need I go on?"

The lady paused mid-sentence. "What if I say its for me?"

Armani looked at the lady like are you serious. "Then I'd advise you to leave my office because as I said before I will not prescribe percocets to deal with your daughters supposed headache, if its that much of a problem, you're welcome to ask for  a paper with various locations of kids ibuprofen."

She smacked her teeth. "Man I can get that from Walmart."

Armani smiled sweetly. "Then get it." Armani printed out the paper anyways which she snatched. "Girl you better hand that paper right back and act like you got some sense."

The lady looked at her and Armani looked right back at her like bitch are you dumb. "Go ahead." Armani held her hand out and the lady gave it back to her.

Armani held her hand out and the lady took the paper gently this time mean mugging Armani the whole time.

"Thank you for coming into Brooklyn's hospital, be sure to give me a five star rating on the website, and have a blessed day." She waved at the lady turning back to her monitor.

The lady scoffed and slammed the door on her way out making Armani bust out laughing.

"Girl what the hell was that?" Asked one of the nursing assistants who walked in, Sarina.

"Another one them drug addicts." Armani rolled her eyes.

"The way she was acting, you shoulda called the damn cops or security."

Armani shrugged. "Nah cause her daughter might be the only thing she got left, imagine taking that away,  her life could turn for the worst."

"Or better if she sees the possibility of getting baby girl taken away." Saiya said.

Armani shrugged again. "I don't know, all I know is I did my job and I'm off as soon as I finish this report."

"Mkay girl, rush off to ya fine ass mans," Armani looked up at her.

"Watch your mouth ms.girl, but nah I'm straight chillin' when I get home, I'm tired as hell." She said before she continued to type. She had to do a back up log for the one she had already typed.

"Girl i'm just saying, where'd you find him?" Asked Saiya.

"Found him on the streets, he's a crackhead." Armani replied with a serious expression on her face.

"Well shit, don't tell me then." Saiya said with evident attitude

"Girl I didn't find him, he found me, thassit and thassal." Armani said, shrugging her shoulders. "Now not to be rude, but can you go so that I can finish and go?"

Sarina put her hands up. "Well shit, excuse me." She turned back around and walked out the door without another word.

Armani sighed, rubbing her temples again. "Damn girl...alk too much, lord Jesus can you speed this process up so that I can go home and be at peace! Please and thank you, Amen."

Armani finally finished the log at 6 A.M and grabbed her bag after wiping down her office, a habit she had formed. She got her phone out and saw that she had missed a call from Nasir, Naya, and Ant in a group facetime. She decided she'd call them back later and waved bye at her coworkers as she practically skipped out the door. She didn't want any noise or any music interrupting the silence she needed in that exact moment, so she drove in the quiet. Once she arrived home, she put her clothes in the wash and hopped straight in the shower. After she rubbed lotion on her body, she went straight to bed.

She woke up around 3:30 P.M and yawned as she sat up in her bed. She wasn't ready to wake up, but if she didn't, she'd be up all night and she hated being up all night if it didn't involve Nasir, and her legs up in the air while he's moaning her name in her ear. She opened up her window and placed her easel in the position she wanted it to be in. She grabbed her phone off her night stand and pressed play on her playlist and soon My Boo by Usher filled her room's speakers. She grabbed one of her many blank canvases she held in her storage closets and placed it on top of her easel.

"See, I don't know bout y'all, but I know about us, and uh

Its the only way we know how to rock

I don't know bout y'all, but I know about us, and uh

Its the only way we know how to rock." Armani sang along as she drew whatever came to mind. She vibed and danced as she drew along her canvas making light strokes. The only sound came from her pencil every time she made a rough slash down and up the canvas. The drawing process alone took her an hour and a half while the painting took almost 2 hours. She finally finished  the painting at 6:45  and she left it alone on the easel to dry. She titled it peace and posted it to her art page since she hadn't done so in a long while, and moved onto the kitchen so she could eat. She popped some tater tots into her oven along with some chicken she had made to warm it up, and walked back to her room to grab her phone which was ringing— It was Naya, Nasir, and Ant calling again and this time she answered.

"Girl I know you seen the group missed call, where the hell was you at?" Asked Naya.

"Wassup baby?" Said Nasir.

"Right, thinking she out here grown and ignoring peoples calls and shit." Said Ant.

"Hey baby, I'm a grown ass woman first of all, and girl I was at work." Said Armani. "Why wassup?"

"Oh nothing, how was work?" Asked Naya.

"Girl the bullshit I be having to deal with, but anyways what y'all boutta get into?All y'all just dressed up and shit." Armani said.

"We're about to go the mall and pick out some baby clothes for Azari then some gifts for her too since she gets out of rehab in a week."  Said Ant.

Azari had fallen into depression early within her pregnancy and she hid it well from the gang, she had picked up drinking habits and her temper had gotten worse when Akeem threw out all of the alcoholic drinks — he was serious when he said that all of the drinking would stop. Akeem constantly asked Azari what was wrong because she didn't seem her normal self, and Azari had denied anything being wrong each time. Until one day, Armani decided to chill with her and check on her mental health — she had blurted out that her grandmother had  died and it was hitting her really hard, she had also mentioned that her baby's due date was around her brother's and her grandmother's birthdays so both have been heavy on her mental. She thought a lot about self harm but luckily, with help, she overcame that, but then she turned to alcohol. She thought she could get better on her own but realized she couldn't, she begged Armani to get her help and without hesitation, Armani paid for her rehab and Azari had been in for most of her pregnancy.

As far as Armani and the gang was concerned, Azari was on her last trimester and she was ready to pop at any given minute. Akeem had been working a lot at his bar to make money for the baby room and when he wasn't working, he was by Azari's side so he was rarely with the gang. Akeem was excited about his child coming soon and he refused to tell the gang what gender he was having— saying they'll find out the day they get the call that he or she is coming. Azari was also excited and with every visit Armani made to her, it seemed she had gotten better each time.

"Armani." Naya called knocking her out of her thoughts

"Huh?" Armani answered.

"I'll come with y'all but firstly I have to stop to see that little boy that got shot, y'all remember Josiah right?"

"Of course, get him some balloons and tell em' its from me, I'll zelle you the five dollars." Said Naya.

"Get him that playstation fo 2k game that just came out and I'll zelle  you the money." Said Nasir.

"His moms said that he wanted that batman game so get that fo him and I'll zelle as well." Said Ant.

"All I know is all of this stuff better be at Walmart." Said Armani as she got up to get dressed.

"Wait you going to Walmart? I don't think they got any regular balloons so get him one of those transformer toy trucks." Naya says, making Armani nod her head.

"Okay, he's gonna be so happy seeing all these people that care about him." Armani cheesed. "I'll hit y'all later, let me get dressed so that I can hurry up and go."

Armani ransacked her closet until she found something decent to wear to go for both the mall visit and the hospital visit. She had grabbed a basic crop top and paired them with some stacked sweats, then she had slid on a pair of Dior ones then grabbed a shoulder bag to complete the look. She put her hair up in a messy bun, then proceeded to accessorize with hoop earrings and a gold chain with her name on it. After she had gotten dressed, she went to the kitchen and put her food in some tupperware. She grabbed her keys and locked the door behind her then left to head to super Walmart.

Once she arrived, she grabbed a buggy, and began to shop around for all of the things that her friends wanted to get for Josiah. She found everything after 20 minutes and told the group the cost and they zelled her the money owed. Once everything was purchased, she made her way out the door and was soon on her way to see Josiah.

"Hi mani!" Said Josiah who was practicing walking

"Hi Siah, how are you?" Armani smiled brightly at him.

"I'm doing good! Look! I'm walking again." He smiled brightly doing his best to keep his balance.

"That's good, I'm so very proud of you! Me and my friends bought you some stuff to celebrate you." Armani held the bag up.

"Thank you so much!" He said. "Give me a minute please, I have to finish walking."

"No problem Siah, take your time."

Armani sat down and watched as he slowly got the hang of walking again. Once he finished, she helped him get back into his bed comfortably.

"Okay so I know you have a sweet tooth so I bought you a bunch of Reese's bars and Twix,and along with that I know you wanted that new spiderman game so I bought you that as well." Armani said. "Naya got you that big ole transformer truck, and Nasir and Ant got you more games.

"Woow! Thank you all so much."  He said, his eyes sparkled with nothing but innocence and joy as he opened each gift. "I guess I really am loved huh?"

"You're loved by everyone, always be you Siah." Armani said as she hugged him gently.

Armani stayed and talked with him for a while longer before she decided to leave so that she could meet with her friends. She talked to his mom before she left and found out that the crime Josiah's father was accused of was false—not only did the man who shot Josiah lose his job, but he was also going to prison for attempted murder. Armani gave thanks to God and said her goodbyes before she had finally left out of the door.

"Girl where you at?" Asked Naya.

"Where are y'all?" Armani asked.

"At the mall, I'll send you the one we're at and you can meet us there." She said. She tapped the address once it was sent and began to head over, arriving at the mall approximately 20 minutes later. She texted Naya to see what store they were in and met up with them at Journeys.

"Hey Mani." Said Nasir wrapping his arms around her shoulders when she came closer.

"Hey y'all." She said, "I think I want to get the baby some crocs so I'll be back." she walked over to the kids' side of the store  and began to grab the three that she liked. She examined them and put one back then proceeded to the line to buy. Once she bought the crocs, she left with her friends and they continued their shopping extravaganza.

"I'm hungry." Naya complained after about ten different stores and arms full of baby bags.

"Y'all want to go to the food court?" Armani asked.

"Hell mothafreaking yes." Ant said as he dramatically pushed the girls out of the way leading the way in the direction of the food court.

"I want some lo mein." Armani said as they followed after him.

"Right? Some Chinese food would smack right now." Naya said. "Oh biiitch! The line isn't long for once."

"Isn't long? You don't see those twenty people?" Nasir raised his eyebrow at the two girls.

They both shrugged. "You're being dramatic...it's only eighteen, and besides that's less than what it normally is." Armani says with Naya cosigning.

"Well we gon slide to chipotle and popeyes so y'all just meet us at the table." Ant said making the girls nod their heads okay.

Eighteen people later, they had finally made it to the front of the line and ordered what they wanted to eat. Once they ordered and got their food, they joined the boys at the table seeing that both of them were half finished.

"I told y'all that line was long." Nasir commented, stuffing his mouth with fries.

"Was worth it though so we don't care." Naya said.

They ate their food and enjoyed every bit of it before Armani's phone began to ring nonstop. Armani picked up her phone and answered the call, putting the phone to her ear shushing Ant because he was talking loud. The phone call soon ended and everyone looked over at her.

"Girl who was that?" Naya asked finishing the rest of her food.

"Akeem." Armani says.

"What his lul musty ass want?" Nasir joked.

"Azari's in labor." The words spilled from her mouth making the group's mouths drop.

"Say swear to the lord." Naya said, jumping to her feet.

"I swear on Jehovah's sandals." Armani said jumping up as well.

"You got the address? We gotta go! Like now." Nasir said.

"Yeah, I just sent it to you all." Armani said pressing delivered hearing their phones each go off.

"Well lets go! Throw away y'all shit and hurry up!" Naya grabbed her trash. Armani grabbed hers as well and threw it away and one by one they began to rush for the exit closest to their cars.

Armani got into her car and pressed on the throttle once the GPS had gotten the location making her way to the hospital where her best friend was having her baby. She had arrived within thirty minutes, approximately five after her friends, and together they got into the elevator to go to her room. They sat quietly while Akeem paced around the room in scrubs looking over at Azari anxiously. They had given her a shot of epidural and told her to push and soon the room went silent. The baby wasn't breathing and they had immediately began the resuscitation process causing Azari to pass out in fear.

The room remained silent until finally, the soft cry of the baby filled the room making the OBGYN smile and everyone awed at the cries. Azari had gained consciousness by this time and cried tears of joy when her baby was placed in her arms.

"Welcome to motherhood Azariah, I would like to congratulate you, it's a..."

THE END.

$$$$$$$$

Original chapter written: 05.11.2020

Rewritten: 05.29.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...
143K 5.6K 38
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕".
180K 4K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
480K 12K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...