wings || fillie au

By treasurefillie

" ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ... More

โ€ข prologue โ€ข
she's not going.
i met him.
really, noah.

saved.

48 4 10
By treasurefillie

•••

millie was shaken awake next to him, again, but she was relieved that she was finally going to go home because she had a few things to do.

he assumed that she didn't want him to know where she lived so that was why she had told him to drop her off there.

"hey, heyyy wake up. we're here." finn softly whispered into her ear, his warm breath hitting her face.

"mhm.. what time is it now?"

"it's 11:23am right now and you told me to drop you off at 6th ave so we're here."

"o-okay, thanks for the ride." she said with a soft smile on her face, rubbing her eyes.

he assured her that it was no problem and she got out of the black vehicle and waved, "it was nice meeting you, finn."

"was great to meet you too, millie."

they both smiled at each other and she turned on her heel, walking down the street to the ice-cream shop.

finn watched her go, her beautiful hair swayed in the light wind and the sun made her skin glow so perfectly.

she was naturally gorgeous.

he just sat in his car, thoughts on where to go next were very little as he didn't like the idea of going back home at all.

especially not after what his dad did. he just couldn't believe he actually did that, his mother was nothing but kind and caring towards him and he really couldn't help himself. it was kind of sad really, his dad was missing out on a good family.

he sighed and unexpectedly, a tear slid down his face, slowly. he gripped the steering wheel tighter, thinking about how his dad used to be his role model and best friend, he always wanted the best for finn but now he just let his life go on, careless about what other people feel.

he wanted to be a kid again, where his life was nothing but full of fun and smiles and great people and everything was perfect for him.

if jack was here right now, he'd be the best at comforting me and he would really be a better person to be with in this situation. he helped me cope with things but now, he's not here and he will never be.

...

he was in deep thought, not realising that he'd been sitting in there for five minutes only but tears were streaming down his face.

he wiped his wet face with his sleeves and took a deep breath. it's what jack would tell him to do if he was there.

she walked in with her dead phone and purse in her hand, scanning her eyes across the chalkboard to look for the flavour that ava likes.

she didn't know what to get for herself, there were so many options but she decided she was going to get 3 scoops of cookie dough in a cone with crushed oreos on top and 3 scoops of cotton candy ice cream with a little spoon in a tub for ava.

she walked up to the cashier and she noticed that there wasn't anyone in the shop that day, which was weird because it was a saturday and the weather was great.

then she realised that there was an ice cream van that across the street from her. all of the children must have been more excited about that.

seeing her turned around and looking at the long line of kids waiting in front of the truck, the cashier asked, "hey there, what can i get you?"

she instantly turned back around, "hi, can i please have a cookie dough ice cream with crushed oreos on the top in a cone and a little tub of cotton candy ice cream please?"

"of course, how many scoops for the cookie dough?"

she told him the rest of what she wanted and paid for her order. then she looked at his badge that had his name on it.

-𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋-

she looked back up at him when he handed her change and smiled, "thanks, jacob."

"no problem, i love your accent. british huh..."

"yeah..." she was wondering why he was just staring at her and why he wasn't doing his job.

"you're very pretty, you know."

when he said this, she felt a bit uncomfortable. he is a complete stranger that is supposed to be serving her ice cream, not making conversation that made her cringe.

she just looked at him uncomfortably, trying to be nice anyway.

then he stopped staring, asking a weird question.

"do you want to work here someday? i'm the only one here and my boss is recruiting people."

she looked at him blankly, then trailing her eyes to all the ice cream in the freezers.

"umm no, i actually have to go pretty soon because my boyfriend is waiting for me." she said, lying to his face for her own safety.

he nodded and smiled, slowly walking to serve the scoops that she came here for.

he picked up the scooper and made everything she needed. instead of putting the scooper in the water bucket after using it, he brought it to his mouth and licked the soft substance off, seductively, making her almost puke.

she felt really uncomfortable because she didn't like him or his ugly hair and she just wanted to go home.

after he did what he did, he gave her what she wanted and she hesitantly thanked him, trying to rush out of the place.

when she made it out, she sighed a sigh of relief. she only made a few steps away until she realised, she forgot her purse and phone on the cashier table.

"shit!!"

she was panicking, not wanting to go back in there again. she couldn't call anyone and she was pretty sure finn had left by now, plus, if he was still there, she would have to go back past the shop in order to get to his car.

she was stuck.

...

he sat and sulked, not really knowing what to do anymore.

he thought that maybe millie got home because it had been more than 5 minutes that she left.

since he didn't know what to do or where to go, he decided to drive up the street that millie was walking up to her home.

he just wanted to make sure that she was safe, in a way.

he started his car and slowly drove up to see a glimpse of a boy, in the same age range as finn, with blonde short hair and a girl next to him with hair like millies'.

he squinted his eyes and picked up the speed of his driving a bit, just to see that it was in fact, millie.

he raised his eyebrows and thought to himself,
maybe she just bumped into someone that she knows or something.

he then shrugged his shoulders and started to drive in a normal speed, thinking nothing of it.

it was when finn got closer to the two that he saw millie struggling to get her phone and purse out of the guys hands.

what the hell is he doing with her personal belongings?

he slowed down his car and thought twice about helping her.

it didn't take long for him to decide that he was going to park somewhere and approach them.

why hadn't she gone home yet? why has she got two ice creams in her hand?

he couldn't think too much so he finally made it to a parking spot and got out of his car. he looked to the direction millie was but to his surprise, she and the boy were both gone.

he sort of panicked because what he saw don't look right at all.

he ran across the street to search for her.

"millie. millie, where are you!"

he looked in alleyways and on all crevices of the street but she was nowhere.

he realised that the guy was wearing a uniform with a pattern that matched the ice cream shop in the distance.

he ran to it and pushed the door open.

he didn't see anyone at the front desk so he shouted for her again.

"millie! millie are you here!"

immediately, he heard muffled screams coming from the "employees only" door on his left, behind the freezers.

"holy shit."

he was freaking out. a random guy had her purse and phone in his hands and he didn't even let her take them?!

he must be some phsycopath that might want to do something to her.

he needed to act quickly. he jumped behind the counter and banged on the door harshly.

"hello!! OPEN UP YOU BASTARD!"

he could still hear her shouts as he juggled the door handle, which wasn't helping much because obviously the door was locked.

she sounded like she had been tied up.

"millie, this is finn i'm gonna get you out okay?"

"mmm-kkk-hhh!"

"okay, i don't know how you can tell me but is he in there with you?"

"hhhhe-lfffttt!"

"he left?! where?"

when he didn't get an answer he heard her crying a couple of seconds later.

"millie, don't be upset, i'm gonna get in there, just don't worry!"

he looked around him to try and find some sort of tool to unlock the door. he luckily found a crowbar leaning behind one of the cabinets.

he grabbed it and slid it in the thin opening of the door and strongly pushed down to get it open. the door was so stubborn but with much force, it finally swayed open.

he saw her on the ground, tears stained her face with multiple hair strands covering her right side. her hands were behind her back and a cloth was wrapped around her head, not allowing her to talk well.

"oh my god."

...

she sat in his car, silent and traumatised.

he tied her up, he took her things, he treated her like a bag of trash that needed to be tied up and in the garbage bins.

he is not getting away with it.

"how come you came to look for me?"

he had his eyes on the road whilst she waited for his response.

"just making sure if you were okay?"

a smile curved on her messy face. no one actually cared if she was okay or not. she just needed to be there to live and die another one of the useless rich people who no one actually needs to acknowledge.

"that's sweet. no one thinks twice about checking up on me."

he had a tiny grin on his face and then silence fell.

"you saved me. do you understand? you saved me. thank you."

•••

hey peoples!! i haven't been on here in a long while but i'm back now!!

i hope you liked this chapter, it was quite long i guess :/

also, finn graduated high school.. HE WAS 14 YESTERDAY SMH 🥺

anyway, see you in the next one!!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...