Long Live The Prince (Weiss X...

Bởi TheAnimeManofYeet

A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom wh... Xem Thêm

Bio
Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came
Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale
Chapter 2: Emerald Forest
Chapter 3: The Girl I Like To Pick On
Chapter 4: Plans Derailed
Chapter 6: What If I Told You A Secret
Chapter 7: Make It Official
Chapter 8: My Dear Rival
Chapter 9: EXPUROSIOON!!
Chapter 10: Parent Bonding Time
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: Deal With This
Chapter 13: Family Matters
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: Fun Times Shopping
Chapter 16: Final Preparations for the Ball
Chapter 17: Slow Dancing Under The Moonlight
Chapter 18: The Big Day
Chapter 19: The Final Night
The Epilogue/Author's Note
An Alternate Ending
A Side Story: Date Night

Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror

9K 219 209
Bởi TheAnimeManofYeet

Mama Tiamat everyone :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open my eyes and see that I am still stuck in this cold ass room.

Y/n: "Urgh. I hate this-"

I shut up as I see the blanket on me.

Y/n: "I guess I don't hate it that bad"

I wrap it around my back as I head out. I notice the hallways are empty. Everyone was probably in class so I'd be useless to try and return it to her.

Y/n: "It's still freezing out there. This bullshit weather is pissing me off. Luckily the pilots should be able to fly. I despise being locked up in here doing nothing but eating and sleeping"

I walk around as a man walks up to me.

Teacher: "Shouldn't you be in class right now? What are you doing wandering around the hallways"

Y/n: "Huh? I don't belong-"

Teacher: "Come with me. What teacher are you late for"

Y/n: "Oh goodness, I don't-"

Teacher: "Goodwitch? She'll chew you out for being late. Come on we have to go"

I couldn't shoot this man with a sword for holding on to my arm and dragging me along with him. I would probably anger my father for being an idiot so I decided to just go along with him.

Teacher: "Miss Goodwitch?"

Goodwitch: "Yes?"

Teacher: "I have one of your students skipping class so I've brought him for you"

He throws me in as he waves her goodbye.

Y/n: "I tried tellin-"

Goodwitch: "Why are you late?!"

Y/n: "I don't go to this school!!"

Goodwitch: "You don't? Oh, you're the kid Professor Ozpin brought along with him"

Y/n: "Yes"

Goodwitch: "Very well. Have a seat"

Y/n: "Why?"

Goodwitch: "So you can learn something"

I tried to argue but I couldn't find it in me to want to. I see Ruby waving at me to sit besides her. I sigh as I walk over to her.

Y/n: "I don't even attend here"

Ruby: "Why don't you join Beacon then? We can both go to school together. You, me, Yang, Blake, Weiss and the rest!!"

Y/n: "No thanks"

Goodwitch:"Ruby!! Pay attention"

Ruby: "Yes miss"

She continued with her lesson as I sat in boredom. After she finished talking, she gave us time to talk amongst one another while she got the combat training ready.

Yang: "Hey Y/n?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Yang: "Why do you have Weiss' blanket on you?"

Y/n: "Hm? Oh this. The ice princess ga-"

Weiss: "It's not mine, it just looks like mine!! He pulled it out from one of his golden circles, right Y/n!!"

I lift a brow as I see her pleading to me not to say a word. I smirk at her as I realized the position I was in.

Y/n: "Really? I don't remember having such a blanket in my possession"

Weiss: "Of course you do!! Remember, you showed it to me before you moved out of our room"

Y/n: "Oh right!! It was the same day that you said you were going to be taking me out for a meal at Vale right? You said you volunteered to show me around if I recall correctly"

Weiss: "Ofcourse"

She was forcing a smile as she clenched her hand tight.

Weiss: "I could never forget such a thing. After all, I did promise you I'd take you"

Ruby: "Ooo, I want to come too"

Y/n: "Ruby. We are friends right?"

Ruby: "Of course!!"

Y/n: "Then as a friend, I'd like to ask you if you could sit this one out. There isn't much room in the bullhead to take the 3 of us there"

Ruby: "Oh.."

Weiss: "Nonsense!! You can definitely-"

Y/n: "If you can wait for me here, I'll have something special for you if you wait for me"

Ruby: "Something special? Ooo, what is it?!"

Y/n: "Some of the best cookies in all of Remnant. Some only offered to gods when they desired it"

Ruby's mouth was drooling as she heard that.

Weiss: "Ruby!!.. Yang woul-"

Y/n: "Hey Yang, you love your hair don't you?"

Yang: "Of course"

Weiss: "You will not bribe her as well"

Y/n: "What do you think of my hair. Quite silky don't you think?"

Yang: "It's so perfect"

She looked at my golden hair.

Y/n: "I'll give you the recipe to having it as beautiful as this"

Yang: "Deal!!!"

Weiss: "Blake!!!"

Her eyes widen the moment she sees what I was holding up. It was the complete edition to the book she was reading.

Y/n: "The man visited Uruk and dropped some of the books that he hasn't even released yet. These were part of the pile he dropped off. There all yours if you wish"

Blake snatches them as I got her answer.

Weiss looks defeated as Jaune walks up to us. When she saw him, she looked sick.

Weiss: "Hey Jaune?"

Jaune: "Yes my princess"

Y/n: "Jaune"

Weiss: "You cannot bribe him"

Y/n: "Who said I was?"

Jaune: "Huh?.. HUH?!"

Y/n: "Get out of here"

Jaune immediately booked it.

Y/n: "Now about that lunch you offered me"

Weiss: "*sighs* Fine"

I close Babylon as I get up.

Y/n: "Hey mongrel, I'll be taking my leave"

Goodwitch: "What did you just called me?!"

I wave her goodbye as I walk out.

Ren: "He seems rather.. different"

Pyrrha: "Yea. Different"

I walk through the hallway as I realized what I just did. I scratch my head as figure out the reason why did all of that.

Y/n: "The hell is up with me? This is a pain in the ass to deal with"

I head back to the room as I call up the mirror to the underworld. Auntie Ereshkigal is surprised by the sudden appearance as she brushes her hair a little.

Eresh: "Could you atleast give me a message that you are going to call me?!"

Y/n: "Sorry. I have something to ask you"

Eresh: "You seem serious. Very well, was is it? Is it regarding your father?"

Y/n: "No. Well yes"

Eresh: "What is it then?"

Y/n: "My father. I heard he was an arrogant asshole who owned everything and boasted about it all the time... reminds me of me a little. Anyways, I heard that all changed when he met my mother"

Eresh: "Yes, that's true. They would always clash a lot when they first met but your father would never dare try to harm her once despite her words or actions. I remember she even slapped him once for calling her something disrespectful. Your father would kill whoever did that to him but when she did, he simply apologized and kept his hands to himself"

Y/n: "I want to focus on that part of their relationship?"

Eresh: "Why?"

Y/n: "Because I need to"

Eresh: "Alright. Well, they would fight alot due to differences. She was a very proud person who wanted to prove to her father that she didn't need him to be successful. Your father.. well you know how prideful he is himself. He would pick on her but in a more teasing way. Hakuno would retort and they would go back in forth"

Why does that sound so familiar.

Eresh: "Despite all their little bickering they had. Your father opened up to her one day. He was different from before. He wasn't talking as an egotistical king but as a normal human being. I believe I remember how exactly it happened since I was around the area. It all happened during a Christmas night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ereshkigal POV

Ishtar and I were arguing as usual.

Eresh: "You gem digging goddess!!"

Ishtar: "Hey!! That's hurtful!!"

I noticed Gilgamesh following Hakuno without being noticed by her. She seemed sad about something. Ishtar noticed my gaze and we both agreed to keep our arguing to a standstill while we followed the two from a distance. Hakuno was clearly at the verge of tears as she stood at the balcony of the castle Gilgamesh built. Gilgamesh seemed conflicted as to what to do. He punched himself in the face and walked up to her.

Gilgamesh: "What are you crying for mongrel? Cheer up before your tears freeze to your face"

Hakuno: "Sorry.. it's my father. He wants me to come back. He doesn't believe in me becoming capable of taking care of myself. He just wants me to be the little princess he can use to make a good "family" to the public"

Gilgamesh: "He's not wrong. You can't take care of yourself"

She grips her arm as the words pierce her heart.

Gilgamesh: "That's why you have me though"

She turns to him as he stands beside her.

Gilgamesh: "Since you can't fight, I'll be your sword. Since you aren't the quick, I'll use everything I have in Babylon to make sure you are the fastest in the world. You are a very vulnerable, soft, and easy to get to. You are mentally weak"

He grabbed her hand as he turned away.

Gilgamesh: "So I'll be the one to encourage you to keep going. I'll be the one that will push you to continue to strive for what you want. I'll be by your side for as long as you want me to"

Hakuno started to let her tears roll down her beautiful face as Gilgamesh freaks out.

Gilgamesh: "What? What did I tell you about crying?!"

Hakuno: "You did this to me idiot!!"

Gilgamesh: "Me?! How-.. *sighs* I guess I'll take responsibility then"

He embraces her as she settles in to his warm body.

Gilgamesh: "There, better?"

She nods as she looks up to him.

Hakuno: "Hey golden boy?"

Gilgamesh: "You are still not going to give up on that stupid nickname?"

Hakuno: "No.. Thank you"

Gilgamesh: "I didn't do anything"

Hakuno: "Of course you did mister own-it-all"

Gilgamesh: "That one's even worse. Truthful, but worse"

Hakuno: "I'd like to give you a gift"

Gilgamesh: "I own everything. What could you possibly-"

He is cut off as Hakuno places her lips on his as he looks at her confused.

Gilgamesh: "W-What?"

Hakuno: "I gave you something you never owned"

Gilgamesh: "What was that?"

Hakuno: "My first kiss"

Gilgamesh: ".. You're right. That was the one thing I never had. But now I do. That being said, that means you belong to me now"

Hakuno: "Really~"

Gilgamesh: "Ofcourse!! That means no one else could have you. Not your father, not another man, nobody. After all, I own everything. Your lips, your body.. your heart.. your love. All of it belongs to me, got it?!"

Hakuno smiles at the blushing Gilgamesh as she rests her head on his chest.

Hakuno: "Of course. I belong to you now and forever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eresh: "With that, the start of their relationship took off and never stopped"

Y/n: "Hmm, so that's their story"

Eresh: "Has he never told you how they met?"

Y/n: "Briefly. Wait, today's Christmas isn't it?"

Eresh: "I believe so. Happy Christmas Y/n"

Y/n: "It's merry Christmas auntie"

Eresh: "Whatever. I'm off. I have stuff to do"

Y/n: "Very well, I'll see you later then"

Once the mirror disappears.

Y/n: "So that's why it's been cold?.. why does their relationship mirror mine and that ice princess.. whatever, time to go to sleep"

I jump onto the bed as I cover myself with the blanket.

Y/n: "I got to remember I need to return this back to her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uruk

Gilgamesh sat at his throne as he read through some of the reports. Once he finished, he ordered Siduri to take off as he relaxed. Once she left, he order Ushiwakamaru to come to his side.

Ushi: "My king. I have my report"

She hands him the papers as he waves her to leave. She complies and sighs as he reads through them.

Gil: "*sighs* He's still safe huh?"

He feels something land on his head as he looks up.

Hakuno: "Hey"

Gil: "Hey"

Hakuno sits by his side as she looks regretful.

Hakuno: "I'm sorry. I should of known you didn't leave him all by himself out there"

Gil: "Of course I couldn't.. despite how ruthless I can be, I just couldn't bring myself to do something like that to any of my children. I have Ushiwakamaru keep an eye on him"

She wraps her arms around his neck.

Hakuno: "I still feel bad that he isn't here"

Gil: "He's a smart kid. He'll be back soon"

He gets up as Hakuno still has her arms around his neck. She was hanging from him like a child would. He sighs as he picks her up bridal style.

Gil: "You know what today is?"

Hakuno: "I was about to ask you that"

Gil: "*chuckles* How about we enjoy our time a little?"

Hakuno: "You read my mind"

They take off as they talk about the way they met.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.6K 15 27
~SET IN MODERN WORLD~ "Ruby, who are all these letters to?" Weiss asked. "My mother." "Why haven't you mailed them yet?" "Weiss, my mother, she's dea...
24.6K 551 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
34.6K 441 12
After reuniting with your lover, you felt whole again. Well, almost. But what will young f/n do when he finds out the truth of what he's been fightin...
68.9K 955 13
After what happened with you and Blake, things were starting to shape up to be a good year, for the most part. You still don't know why Jasper attack...