Finding my other half (Comple...

By AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... More

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings

38.8K 1.2K 310
By AngelTweet

"No Sharmishtha, I cannot give this necklace to Ragini, that is Reva's necklace which was gifted to her by Anurag on their wedding. Only Shoru have right over it." Swara remembered her Dida's words few months later her parent's death.

"Ma I am not asking you to pass necklace to Ragini for good but just for this wedding ceremony" Sharmishtha scrunched her nose in frustration. From last one hour she was trying to convince mother to pass her sister's beautiful kundan necklace to Ragini for attending next day's wedding ceremony of her cousin SIL.

"No Shomi, even for some time I cannot give that necklace to Ragini. Sorry." Dida replied concentrating back on making Kadhi for dinner. She and Shomi were discussing or we should say arguing over the ornament in the Dida's house kitchen.

Swara was sitting in her room on bed resting her back on headboard, caressing kundan necklace passed on to her by Reva. She was remembering her moments post her parents death with teary eyes and pressed lips.

"Why did you admit Swara in that school? It is way too costly; you should have admitted her in Ragu's school." One more incidence surfaced from Swara's memory lane.

"Shomi, Shoru always went to IB (International Baccalaureate) board school in Bangalore and as it is, these are from Anurag's savings. You don't have to worry about money. He and Reva had enough savings to support their daughter's future and education." Dida replied shaking her head.

"OK. Then we can admit Ragu also in same school, if you can pay fees for your one granddaughter then why not for other?" Sharmishtha said casually shrugging her shoulders, but her jealousy was dripping out with each word.

"Shomi, this is not my money, I am not paying Shoru's fees from my pocket. This everything belongs to her because of her parents." Dida said firmly and continued "whatever was mine I had already given everything to you except that one pair of kangan which I will give it to Shoru as my blessings. Reva never asked a single penny when we sold our Udaipur's house because you wanted money, to give it to your husband to start his own business even though as per your Baba's will you both were nominees. It was Reva and Anurag who took care of everything, your Baba's operation and his treatment. You and your husband were never bothered for anything. Shekhar was not even there to support us when your Baba passed away. It was Anurag who did everything, that day he became my son. They both never gave away their responsibility towards me even after your Baba's death. So, Shomi, I don't want you to bring this topic again, I cannot let Ragu to have anything which is rightfully belongs to Shoru even though both are my granddaughters, and I love them both equally." Dida gave stern look to her daughter.

Swara gulped heavily and felt stream of tears on her cheeks once again.

"Reva, leave it. You have me beside you. Shona is there, Ma is with us." Swara remembered how she was excited to show her parents the greeting card she made for her Masi for her birthday. But her excitement went away within second when she saw tears in her mother's eyes and her father was consoling her in their bedroom.

"Di did not talk to me Anu; she just took wishes from Ma but when I went to wish her, she just cut the call." Reva sobbed in her husband's arms.

"Reva, why did you go? You know every year the same thing happens." Anurag comforted her pulling her more in his embrace and caressing her hairs with his other hand.

"Just don't let this known to Ma, I acted like Di talked to me over phone. Ma will feel bad. She should not know all these things." Reva said sobbing and clutching Anurag's shirt in her fist.

"Ok, my darling wife. Now please stop crying" Anurag said wiping her tears.

How much her mother loved her sister? Swara knew it, she had seen abundant love and longings in her mother's eyes for her sister. "Shona, this is for Ragu. We will save it, when we will meet her, we will give it to her. And then we will take your both pictures with same same dress. You both will look like an angel." Swara remembered how on her every birthday her parents used to buy same gifts for her and Ragini as well which most of the time they used to pass her through Dida.

Sanskar was looking at his wife's pale face, she was lost in her own world, not realizing his presence beside her. He pulled her in embrace keeping her head on his chest. Swara buried her face in his chest crying bitterly in his arms.

"Masi felt jealousy for Ma just because, she was beautiful, intelligent, everybody used to love her, and she married to a man who was best in all criteria's of an ideal life partner. Can even this be a reason to hate someone Sanskar?" Swara asked breaking down in his arms.

"Swara, just forget everything. There are lot of people who cannot see anything good happening in others life. She was jealous over Reva Ma's fate." Sanskar tried to console her.

"Jelousy" Swara said passing bitter laugh and continued "If you would ask me Sanskar, Ma should have felt jealous of Masi. Masi was more destined over Ma. Masi was biological daughter of Dida and Nanu, whereas Ma was adopted. How Ma would have felt after knowing the harsh reality of her birth? We cannot even imagine how she would have accepted the bitter truth that her own parents threw her on roads to die. I know Dida and Nanu loved Ma same as Masi but she must have felt burden over them somewhere in the heart over her entire childhood. She would have suppressed all her wishes in her heart just not to weight Dida and Nanu's goodness." Swara was voicing out the pain and agony her mother must have felt over these years.

"Swara, please stop crying I cannot see you like this" Sanskar said with moist eyes, He tighten his hold over her and caressing her hairs with other hand.

"Masi did not see the love of her life breathing last moments of his life, Sanskar. Ma saw Papa dying in front of her eyes. I saw her helplessness in her last moments for not able to help him out. She loved Papa with all her heart, she saw him going away from her. Masi was fortunate to see her daughter growing up in front of her eyes. She could shower her love and care over her. But Ma she had to leave her only daughter in her most tender age. I saw pain in her eyes in her last moments, she was saying sorry for leaving me in this world to fight alone. How she would have felt crushing all the dreams which she would have seen with Papa for our little family. Masi must not ..." Swara could not finish remembering the most terrible incident of her life. She broke down miserably crying her heart out. Sanskar also felt stream of tears on his cheeks. He tightened his grip over her petit figure in assurance.

Annapurna covered her mouth with her palm to control her sob after knowing last moments of Reva and Anurag, she was sitting in front of Swara and Sanskar on their bed. Pari took Sujata in a side hug, she was crying over her best friend's fate. Even though Pari never met Reva she felt unknown connection with her after knowing about her from her SILs.

"Swara, I know that time Reva would have felt broken, but she must be feeling content now seeing you happy with Sanskar. She always trusted Sanskar with you." Annapurna said after some time controlling her tears.

Swara raised her head from Sanskar's chest breaking their hug, and looked at Annapurna and said in middle of her sobs "Ma loved her Badi Ma"

"I know Reva was like that only, she loved everyone. It is Sharmishtha's fault or I should say bad luck that she could not understand her loving sister. And we should not cry for those people who are not wort of it. I know you must be feeling betrayed right now, but beta leave the past behind. We all are with you and we love you. You have Sanskar with you right?" Annapurna caressed her face and wiped her tears.

"You are my beti hai na?" Sujata pulled her in her embrace caressing her hairs. Swara wept in her embrace keeping her head on her mothers chest.

Swara nodded crying bitterly feeling solace under her care. Annapurna caressed her hairs with all her love , where as Pari rubbed her back to sooth her pain.

Sanskar looked at four ladies infront of him, she was truly their daughter. He felt blessed to have such loving and caring family.

"Swara now go and wash your face. And then we all are going downstairs for lunch. You have not eaten even your breakfast." Pari said wiping her tears when she broke her hug with Sujata.

"Sanskar you also get up, go get freshen up and come down." Pari said trying to control situation.

Soon Annapurna, Sujata and Pari left from their room and Swara came out from washroom to face Sanskar.

Sanskar stared at her pale and empty, teary eyes. He came to her and cupped her face in his both palms and kissed her forehead with his all love and then kissed her eyes one by one to reduce the burning sensation.

"I love you Kitten, and I cannot bear a single tear in these beautiful, big doe eyes. I want to see our beautiful future together in them." Sanskar said staring lovingly in her eyes.

"I love you Sanskar, just be with me as always" Swara said keeping her head on his chest wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You don't have to voice out Kitten" Sanskar said tightening his arms around her petit figure.

They both came downstairs for lunch, Swara was silent but her MILs and SILs were behaving normal with her trying to involve her in their day to day conversations. Post lunch Sanskar took her back to room and made her sleep, even Swara slept immediately she was facing terrible headache and last night she did not have enough sleep, she was mentally tired.

Sanskar was working on his Mac sitting beside sleeping Swara, glancing her every now and then, when he heard knock on the door. He went to check the visitor; it was his brother.

"How is Bhabhi, Bhai?" Laksh asked him in low voice, he just came back from office and before going to his room, he came to check on his Bhabhi.

"Trying her best to digest their betrayal" Sanskar whispered closing the door of his room and coming out, he did not want to disturb her sleep due their talks.

"We should not have leave them to escape that easily Bhai. They need to pay for whatever they did with Bhabhi." Laksh said with rage shaking his head.

"Do you think I will leave them? They will pay for each and every tear not only Swara shed but also Reva Ma" Sanskar said with gritted teeth and fury eyes, but then continued with soft voice and moist eyes "Mom told me long back, I used to call her as 'Reva Ma'. She used to love me like her own son. Even when I was child, she trusted me with her most precious possession. As her son it is my responsibility to make them regret over their sins causing tears in not only my wife's eyes but my mother's eyes as well. I have asked Roger to find their weakness."

Post dinner all Maheshwari family gathered in the garden area for regular chit-chat to enjoy Caramel Custard Pudding made by Pari, but the main aim of this gathering was to behave normally with Swara to bring her out from the trauma. Laksh and Adarsh silly jokes over Sanskar brought small smile on her face, at least for some moments she forgot the biggest betrayal she went through of her life. Sanskar looked at her, her eyes were glistering even when she was trying to put fake smile on her face. He pulled her closer and wrap his arm around her shoulder in side hug. 'I need to give maximum time to her to get her out of this shell' Sanskar thought and gave his most genuine smile to her.

Sanskar was spending maximum time with her, though he joined office from next day, he knew how much his wife love their regular routine. He used to come to home early to take her out for long drive or just to be around her. Her family was helping her overcoming this phase of her life, her MILs showering all their love and care on her which she missed over these years. Her SILs took her for gatherings planned by their friends to jelled her up with them. Laksh and Adarsh planned for one evening to go for bowling along with youngsters of the house just to divert her mind. Sanskar took her for musical concert for old Hindi songs, sung by Shreya Ghosal and Arijit Singh which gave much needed peace to her tormented heart. Swara also accompanied Pari to join her friend's art exhibition in Jehangir Art Gallery.

It's been one week and Swara was back to most of her normal self, even though whenever she remembered about their betrayal, her eyes used to fill with unshed tears, but she had accepted their reality and eliminated them from her life. She deleted their contact numbers and pictures from her phone, and she was trying her best to concentrate on her beautiful future spending time with her caring family and love of her life her husband Sanskar.

"Sir, Gadodia's are very normal family, sorry but we could not find out any weakness, except they have one litigation going on in lower district court of Banaras over land between Mr. Dindayal Gadodia and his other brother Late Mr. Digvijay Gadodia's sons." Roger replied gulping audibly. He was well aware his statement will infuriate his boss.

"Go on Roger whatever you know" Sanskar said in authoritative voice.

"This is around 4 acres farming land which was initially owned by father of Mr. Dindayal Gadodia, who passed away without any will. So automatically land was transferred to his three sons's that is Mr. Dindayal Gadodia, Late Mr. Digvijay Gadodia and Late Mr. Deepak Gadodia, Sahil's father. Digvijay Gadodia's sons stayed back in their village and are meeting their daily needs through farming over that land. 15 years back Mr. Shekhar filled claim over that land asking his share but Mr. Digvijay Gadodia's sons are fighting with the claim that they are taking care of farms and land over last 4 decades so land should completely belong to them. The case is still going on." Roger provided information in professional tone.

"Mr. Shekhar owns one shop, right?" Sanskar asked narrowing his eyes thinking something deeply.

"Yes Sir, it is Sweets and Namkeen Shop but not running in good condition. He has some 5 lacs of loan from bank on his head" Roger replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Who is Mr. Shekhar's lawyer for land dispute case?" Sanskar asked after some time of thinking.

"Mr. Mishra, he is local lawyer" Roger replied in confusion, he was not sure what dangerous plan is going on his boss head.

"Let's do one think, get the papers ready for Partnership Deed as per Indian Partnership Act between Sahil and Mrs. Sharmishtha Gadodia. Make sure those should be backdated around two years. Get them signed by Sahil and then pass them to their lawyer. Ask him to get Mrs. Gadodia's sign on them convincing them that she will be nominee of that disputed land for Shekhar's share. I don't need to tell you how you will convince that lawyer or how you will get her signatures, but I need her sign on that partnership deed, am I clear Roger?" Sanskar ordered in deep voice.

"Sure Sir. I will do this." Roger replied with nod.

"But Bhai, they can go to court and it will not be much difficult for them to prove invalidity of that partnership deed since registration date of deed will come in question. Also all deals which Sahil would have done will have only his signatures." Laksh asked in unsure voice, he was pointing out loopholes in Sanskar's plan.

"Agreed Lucky. I know there are many loopholes but with our judicial system, we know how much time it will take for them to prove her innocence. We have Sahil as well he does not have any option but to obey us. We can get one of high-profile lawyer for him just to keep the case hanging. Also, the lenders who are searching for Sahil for their money will get new target, they will not be concern whether this is valid contract or not. Mrs. Gadodia can be their easy prey." Sanskar said in dangerous voice passing devil smirk.

"Correct Sir, Incorrect handling of funds and unethical ways of doing business will surely cause her police custody." Rogers said acknowledging his boss theory.

"Once we get signatures from Mrs. Gadodia on contract, THEN only have a raid on Mr. Shekhar's shop from Health and Food Inspection authority proving it is unsafe for local community to have food from such unhealthy place. This will cause him for mandatory shut down of the shop and will be difficult to pay instalments for his bank loan." Sanskar said calculative voice. He was confident on his plan to make Gadodia's life miserable.

"Sure Sir. I will keep you updated as discussed." Roger said in professional tone.

Sanskar nodded looking at him.

"Bhai but will you let Ragini escaped that easily?" Laksh asked scrunching his eyebrows, to his brother after Roger left from his cabin.

"Ohh are you feeling bad for her?" Sanskar teased his little brother with narrowed eyes pressing his lips to control his laugh.

"Come on Bhai. You know I would have never accepted." Laksh said in irritated voice, making faces. Sanskar had already informed him about how Parvati tried her best to get her Laddoo's fate hooked up with his little brother.

"She also hurt Bhabhi" Laksh said making a point sounding very serious.

"Her parents are going to face police custody, interrogations, raids from Health and Income Tax departments in short total social humiliation. Why do you want to put her in more trouble? Mrs. Gadodia's first aim was to write Swara's fate same as her's but with this, destiny will write her daughter's fate same as her mother's." Sanskar smirked, passing bitter laugh and playing with his favourite toy prism.

"And what about Bhabhi's house in Badi, they can use it for their benefit" Laksh said remembering the agreement for Dida's house.

"No, they cannot use it even if they have contract. They will need NOC from Swara to register documents in court which she will never give. So, in nutshell it is just a useless paper for them, they cannot do anything with it." Sanskar said casually shrugging his shoulders.

"You are impossible Bhai. Nobody should face this side of yours" Laksh said in disbelief shaking his head. Even though he was aware about his elder brother's capabilities, he does not leave a single chance to amaze his little brother.

"Shekhar, here take this your tea" Sharmishtha said coming out from kitchen.

Gododia family were trying their hard to overcome the revelations happened at Maheshwari house two weeks back.

"You look tired Shekhar" Parvati said leaving heavy sigh, sitting beside her son.

"Ma more than physical stress, it is mental stress I am facing right now. What Sanskar will do? This thought is not letting my mind to be at peace. You know what he did with Sahil" Shekhar said shaking his head. He was trembling from inside, worried for his family's future and wellbeing.

"Shekhar with respect to Sahil, he was involved in those illegal activities but for us, he will not be able to do anything. We have not done anything illegal. He will not be able to find any loopholes." Parvati replied to her son assuring him or we can say more than him to her own self.

"I hope so Ma" Shekhar took deep breath and taking sip from tea.

"This is all happening because of you Sharmishtha, what was the need to break Swara's marriage. If she would have married with Nikhil, we would not be facing this situation right now." Parvati said venomously. Sharmishtha was hearing taunts from her MIL from the day they arrived back to Badi.

"Ma, we had already discussed on this, you also wanted Swara to get married with Sahil. This is all happening because of Ragini's foolishness. If she would not have sent those messages to Swara, Sanskar would have never been able to find out anything from past. Everything started from there. We would have been successful to get talks going on for Laksh and Ragini's alliance if Ragini would not have done anything." Sharmishtha replied she was tired of Parvati's and Shekhar's taunts over last two weeks.

"Laddoo, why did you send those messages to Swara?" Parvati said in pleading voice to Ragini, who was coming out from her room with puffy eyes and pale face.

Ragini was trying to convince her heart and mind to accept Laksh post her encounter with her Dadi, so she could live a luxurious life same as her cousin, but one impulsive past act wiped away all her dreams about lavish lifestyle. And now she was scared to death to face the wrath of Sanskar Maheshwari.

"Dadi, please let's not discuss about it. I am not in a mood." Ragini said with tired voice.

"Ma, Shekhar, I don't think Sanskar will do anything with us. Didn't you hear what he said Swara should not know anything. He knows if he does anything Swara will get to know about his behaviour. It's been 2 weeks he did not do anything. If he wanted, he would have done on day one only." Sharmishtha said trying to convince her MIL and husband.

Four day later, when Shekhar went to his shop, Inspector from food and health department was already present with his team to investigate about any malfunctions happening on his shop. Their investigation report drained all colours away from Shekhar's face list included inadequate pest control, unintended contamination, lack of hand washing, poor sanitization, and improper temperature.

Due to sever malpractices and low hygiene standards, inspectors asked to close down the shop with immediate effect. Shekhar begged for changing their decision but order was already passed with no chance to revert back. Shekhar faced humiliation infront of his helpers, other shopkeepers, customers and public. He bowed his head and came back to his house after pulling the shutter down for his shop, Inspectors put their seal on lock finalizing their verdict.

"Shekhar, how can you come up so early today? Are you not feeling well?" Sharmishtha asked him, looking at her husband's pale and tormented face.

"I told you he will come after us." Shekhar whispered dropping his shoulders, sliding down on the armchair.

"What are you talking about?" Sharmishtha asked him in concern holding his hand and continued loudly "Ragu go bring water for your Papa."

Parvati came outside hearing Sharmishtha's voice.

"Shekhar what happened?" Parvati asked him worriedly.

"We are finished. As per inspection report we will need to completely sanitize and renovate shop, also we will need to buy new equipment's such as gas burners and fridge, before that we can't come back in business. For this we will at least need additional 5 lacs. We already have 5 lacs loan and now this more." Shekhar explained them about morning events, holding head with his both hands.

"But Papa how come suddenly this inspection, we never had it before" Ragini said passing water glass to her father and kneeled down in front of him.

"Because before Sanskar Maheshwari was not there in our life" Shekhar said frustratingly, this is all happening because of his wife and daughter' foolishness.

"Shekhar calm down. Don't get panic. We will find solution." Sharmishtha said trying to give confidence to her broken husband.

"What solution? Did you and Ragini left any chance for us to amend? Earlier 5 lacs and now this additional 5 lacs from where they are gonna come?" Shekhar said raising his voice over his wife.

"Shekhar we can sell that Shobha's house. We can easily get good amount, at least 30 lacs. This rate is going on in our area for 800 square feet flat." Parvati said sounding desperate.

"No Ma we cannot even touch that house. Sanskar had made legal papers such a way that for any transaction regarding that house, we will need to take Swara's permission. And after all this I don't want to contact her, and even if we contact her do you think Sanskar will allow her to give us NOC." Shekhar said defeatedly, dropping his shoulders.

"I...I should talk to Swa." Sharmishtha was cut by Shekhar.

"I beg you Sharmishtha don't even take her name in this house. Because of her only he is behind us to bring us on road." Shekhar said with anger filled eyes folding his hands in front of his wife. "You were hell bend on making her life miserable just to take out your jealousy and anger on your adopted sister but now her husband is destroying everything in our life and social image. Do you know how much humiliation I faced while closing the shutter of the shop? Why do I blame him when I have wife and daughter like you?"

"Why do you all blame me Shekhar, don't forget you all were supporting me for Swara's marriage with Sahil." Sharmishtha was tired now listening continuous insults from her husband and MIL.

"This girl, everything was going on well but no she needs to break everything. How many times I had told you Laddoo don't run behind him." Parvati started blaming her granddaughter.

Ragini and Sharmishtha were standing silently at the receiving end of all blames and curses with teary eyes.

Two days later income tax officers along with Delhi and Kolkatta Police team were standing at the doorstep of Gadodia house for raid and arrest of Sharmishtha Gadodia. Sharmishtha turned into numb when lady inspector handcuffed her under the charges of Incorrect handling of funds and unethical ways of doing business being a partner with Sahil. She pleaded them joining her hands claiming she was never a partner in his construction firm but documents threw in front of her from police team said a complete opposite story.

Sharmishtha could not bear the allegation posted against her, she bowed her head in shame feeling accused eyes from their neighbours. Shekhar and Ragini was pleading and trying to convince police not to arrest her but all their attempts went in vain. Parvati could not withstand the public humiliation of her family and felt deep pang in her chest, she was immediately admitted to near by hospital. She suffered from panic attack and discharged after two days.

Sharmishtha stepped inside her home in tormented state after one full week of police custody on bail. Shekhar begged his cousins for the money he had to deposit for her bail bond. He revoked his claim over their ancestral land giving entire ownership to his cousins in return of some money.

Sharmishtha went in shell over this one week of police custody, feeling regret over her deeds. No doubt a part of her heart was now regretting over the way she behaved with her sister and her niece. She was cursing herself for her cruel planning to destroy Swara's life. She faced severe depression post her release. But that was not the end of their miseries, every day one or the other local goons used to stand on their doorstep for asking money. After one month of torture, tired of all these humiliations and every day's tensions Shekhar decided to sell their house and shift back to their hometown Banaras.

"Sir, they are planning to shift to Banaras" Roger informed Sanskar.

"Hmm. Good. Finally they have learned their lesson. Keep an eye on them. I still don't trust them. Also have one or two security guards around the house in civil as usual even though they are shifting. I don't want any local goons misbehaving with family members especially woman's of the house." Sanskar instructed Roger in authoritative voice.

It's been almost one and half month passed post the revelation, and Sanskar could not be happier to go back to his home to meet his kitten, she must waiting for him. Swara overcome with all the mishaps happened over past with love and care from her family and her husband. She was back to normal, his smiling, blushing, naughty, innocent Kitten with whom he fell hopelessly after his sudden marriage.

Now when he looked back over last 7.5 months what would have been different if he would have gotten courtship period with her instead of sudden marriage which he earlier wanted. Nothing major they had 4 months of so called courtship period realizing their love towards each other, then 2 months cherishing their newly found love and from last one and half month understanding true meaning of this pious relation. Sanskar shook his head laughing at his own thought when he saw his mobile ringing with "Kitten Calling" and bright smile automatically adorn his lips.

"Yes, my cute Kitten" Sanskar picked up the call in first ring.

"When are you coming back?" Swara asked him as usual.

Sanskar laughed loudly remembering their initial days when his Badi Ma used to force his wife to call him, acting as cupids.

"Sanskar why are you laughing?" Swara rolled her eyes after listening his laughter sound.

"Did Badi ma asked you?" Sanskar teased her controlling his laugh.

"For what?" Swara scrunch her eyebrows.

"To call me and ask when I am coming back." Sanskar replied her.

"Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, I Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, can call my legally wedded husband any time I want. Infact instead of asking him I should actually order him to come back home right now. And he has to obey my orders else he will have to face my wrath" Swara said in dead serious tone.

"Wooooh I am scared my Kitten" Sanskar teased her again.

"Come soon your favourite prawns curry is waiting for you." Swara said with smile.

"Sanskar, wish you many many happy returns of the day" Swara raised her head from his chest, it was his birthday and she wanted to wish him first the way he did for her birthday.

Sanskar opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife wrapped in his embrace.

"Happy birthday my dear husband, love you so much" Swara said pecking his lips with bright smile on her face.

"This is not the way you should kiss your husband Swara. Come on even after 10 months of our marriage you did no learn how to kiss your husband" Sanskar said in husky voice turning her, touching her back on mattress and coming over her. He was about to capture her lips in passionate kiss when they heard knock on the door. And Sanskar closed his eyes in irritation making faces.

"Bhai, we are here again to disturb you. Please give some pause for your romance with Bhabhi." Uttara shouted from outside.

"Bhai please open the door we will not take much time." Pihu said loudly banging on their room door.

"We should go for next honeymoon on our first marriage anniversary. I don't want their disturbance in middle of night in our romance." Sanskar said grumpily and gave quick peck on Swara's lips and got up to open the room door. She got up smiling, blushing, shaking her head looking at his irritated face.

"Happy Birthday Bhai/Sanskar" Voice boomed in their room.

Sujata kept cake on the coffee table and kissed her son's forehead. Similarly, Annapurna and Pari also wished him. He shared warm hug with his father, Bade Papa, Kaka and sisters

"Why are you this much silent today? We are not used to it Lucky." Sanskar asked putting his arm around his shoulder and raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing Bhai I just don't want to dug hole for myself in future." Laksh replied sheepishly.

"Woooh that's great news, atleast you stepped on the first step in this direction." Sanskar said with smile ruffling Laksh's hairs. From last month all Maheshwari ladies were behind Laksh with mission to make him ready for marriage and looked like he had at least thinking to start this beautiful phase of his life.

"Sanskar, your cake is ready." Swara called him for cake cutting, she was lightening candles.

'You have given me everything what should I ask more. I have this beautiful family, my lovely wife whom I love more than my life. Just keep your blessing on our relation.' Sanskar made a wish and opened his eye to look at the love of his life sitting beside him with bright smile. He blew the candle and cut beautiful Chocolate Hazelnut Moose cake. He fed her first followed by other family members.

"Happy Birthday once again. This is for you Sanskar" Swara gave him one envelops when their family members left from their room.

Sanskar opened the envelop there was handwritten letter, he started reading.

My love,
Sanskar, my love, my life, my breath.

Wish you many many happy returns of the day. This is the day when you came in this world for me, to make me yours, to love me.

Our marriage day is the best day of my life when you stepped in my lonely life to make it heavenly beautiful. Just being with you has made all my dreams come true, even those dreams which I could not even imagined.

You are the man beyond my dreams: the man I wanted to marry, the man I would marry again and again. The first one I think about when I wake up, and the last one I think about when I go to bed. Your love is always on my mind.

I love the way you complete me. You are my soulmate I thought I'd never find. You cheer me up when I'm down and help me find balance when my world is out of control.

I love the way you kiss me. I love the way you cherish me with your love, I love those quick kisses you shower on me throughout the day, and I love your deep, lingering kisses even more. They make my toes curl, and I shiver with delight.

When I think about all the reasons, I love you, I begin to wonder why someone as special as you, loves me. I still don't know.

I'm the luckiest woman in the world because I know you love me to the core. I just wanted to let you know that I love you more than even the most heartfelt words can express. It's just I LOVE YOU.

Your
Kitten

Sanskar felt thrilled after reading this letter for the fifth time, still it gave him feelings same as he was reading it first time. His eyes filled with happy tears and he took deep breath to get control over his racing heart. He carefully folded that letter and kept inside drawer of nightstand, he looked here and there to search for his kitten, but she was nowhere.

He came outside to the balcony, there she was standing looking at the stars. Sanskar wrapped her in his arms pulling her in back hug.

"Thanks for priceless gift, that is the most precious gift I can ask" Sanskar said with soft voice keeping his chin over her shoulder.

"I love you Sanskar" Swara turned and snuggle in his chest.

Sanskar wrapped his arms around her petit figure mumbling "I love you kitten forever and ever and ever"

Finally, two souls, two distinct personalities which were tied in pious relation of marriage suddenly in an awkward situation when both were totally unaware about their other half found their soulmates in their better half. This is the magic of this relation holding each other's hand irrespective of situation, keeping utmost trust, respecting each other as individuals, loving your partner with all your heart.

Truly marriages are made in heaven.
**************************************
Precap –

How will be the life of Swasan after leap of 6 months?

How Laksh will find his other half?

What will be Ragini's fate?

Thank you so much for all your love and appreciation we have come near to the happily ever after for our Swasan.  Hope you will love this chapter as well.

This story is very very close to my heart. I felt truly blessed to share it with my lovely reader and looking at your response, I don't have any words to say. I take all your votes and comments is as complement.

We are just two chapters away now. I am really gonna miss penning down this story. This had become one integral part of my day to day life. My every day was occupied with thinking about their characters, their dialogues, their scenes, imagining and conveying beauty of this pious relationship.

Hope your would love new upcoming journey "Destined to be yours". I will start updating this story from next week. Wait is over for this new journey.

Love
AngelTweet😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 50K 60
The Nayak Brothers - Book 3 Kedar Nayak is a self made rich millionaire. He had no expectations in life. In fact he didn't have a life other than his...
3K 166 19
A fracture in his facade. Alystair Satori built walls so high he created an unescapable prison for himself. Cold and indifferent was what he was not...
466K 16.7K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
12.9K 616 15
The final book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If I tell you about the darkness inside me, will you still be looking at me like I'm yo...