Fire + Water

By christygurl10112

There is a girl named Alex and there's a girl named Chloe. They don't know each other at all and Alex gets t... More

Alex
Chloe
Waking up, Alex/Chloe
Discovering their powers
Meeting Each Other
Away For a While
Secret
Warm Up
Seeing Mom
Shopping
She's What???
Kidnapped
Realization
New Announcement

Leaving

25 1 1
By christygurl10112

"You have all of your  packed up"? Max asked Alex.  "Yeah, I think I do," Alex says.  "You sure, cause if you forget something, we're not coming back to get it," Max says.  "Max, I'm sure that i have everything, okay, let's make sure Lilly has everything packed so we can get out of this place," Alex says.  "Okay, I'll finish up here, check on Chloe too," Max says.  "Yeah, whatever, I'm gonna go check on Lilly, start putting the things in the car," Alex says.  Alex went to check on Lilly and she was already putting stuff into the car.  When Alex was walking past Chloe's door she heard Chloe talking to someone on the phone, the volume was high, so she could hear the other person talking, but she didn't know who it was, so she stood by the door and listened.

Chloe: What are you planning to do?

Person: Well, you're going to tell me where they're going, and I'll go there and take Alex away.

Chloe: Okay, that's perfect what are you going to do to her?

Person: You don't need to know all of that okay, now get the address, okay.

Chloe: Okay, give me a second, let me ask Alex, or Max.

Person: Okay, hurry up.

Chloe got up and walked to the door and she turned and saw Alex.  "Oh, hey Alex, I was looking for you," Chloe says.  "Well, I'm here, what do you want"? Alex asked.  "I was just wondering where we were going, since we're not going staying here," Chloe says.  "You're not going anywhere, you're going to be dropped off at the airport and you're taking a plane back home, and here's your ticket," Alex says giving chloe a plane ticket, "and no, your not in first class, you're in second class, here".  "I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying with you," Chloe says.  "No, your not, here, take the ticket," Alex says putting the ticket and Chloe's hand.  "No, I'm not going back, I'm staying with you, i don't wanna go home, please, I'm begging you," Chloe says.  "No, you're not coming, if you are, you will never make it home, and I'll make sure of that," Alex says.

"Why are you so mean to me"? Chloe asked.  "That's pretty simple, I dont like you," Alex says.  "Why not"? Chloe asked.  "Because, I don't, and that's all, I don't like you okay, no one likes you, because you act like you own everyone and you don't, you don't own a damn thing, now take this ticket and go home, okay," Alex says.  "No, I'm coming with you and that's final, so you can shut the hell up, okay, you do that alex," Chloe says crying.  Chloe went into her room and sat down on her bed and she started crying even more.

Alex was about to go in there a get on her about talking her like that but, Max went by her and said,"Alex, you need to chill, she didn't do anything to you".  "Max, you don't know what she did to me so you can stay out of it okay, I'm gonna go finish packing the car," Alex says.  "Yeah, you go do that," Max says walking into Chloe's room to comfort her.  Alex grabbed the bags Max brought out of the room and she walked them out side to Max's car.  When she had all of the suitcases in the car she shut the trunk.  "Sure is beautiful out here," Lilly says.  "Shit, Lilly you can't walk up on people like that, you scared me half to death," Alex says.  "Sorry," Lilly says.  "It's okay," Alex says, "Guess what"?  "What"? Lilly asked.  "I don't know who, but Chloe was talking to someone, some man, about her finding out where we were going so they could come kidnap me".

"Who"? Lilly asked.  "I said, I said I don't know," Alex says.  "Oh, yeah, why would she do that"?  Lilly asked.  "I don't know," Alex says, "but, I didn't even tell max where we were going, so he can't tell her where we're going," Alex says.  "Okay, so is she coming with us or is she really going back home"? Lilly asked.  "She's really going back home, I can't keep her with us, she's so untrustworthy, you can't trust her with a penny, and I am serious about this, it's just too risky," Alex says.  "You're right, we'll drop her off at the airport on our way," Lilly asked.

"I know I'm right, that's why I came up with the idea, and I don't like her, I think I already said that though, didn't I," Alex asked.  "Yeah, you already said that, like a billion times.  Do you smoke"?  Lilly asked.  "A little, why"? Alex asked.  Lilly pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her coat pocket and she took one out for herself and she gave one to Alex and she lit them.  "What's taking them so long, it really doesn't take all of that time to comfort someone, it's freezing out here," Alex says.  "Get in the car," Lilly says.  "Why"? Alex asked.  "Just, get in," Lilly says pushing Alex towards her car.  "Fine," Alex says getting into Lilly's car.  Alex got in the back seat of the car and laid down.  "Open the window," Alex says,"I know you're gonna get mad at me of I get a smoke smell in your car".  Lilly opened the window and said,"There they are". 

"Finally.  Hey guys, can you hurry up, we don't want Chloe to miss her flight," Alex says loud enough so they could hear her.  Max walked over to the window Alex was looking out and said,"I talked to Chloe and she said she didn't want to go back home".  "Max, we talked about this and you agreed, and you promised me that you wouldn't change your mind and that's exactly what your doing," Alex says.  "But, she doesn't want to go, if she doesn't wanna go then she doesn't have to," Max says,"You can't force someone to do something they don't want to do, baby, it's no big deal,".  "I cannot believe you right now max, so you're just gonna side with her and care about how she feels, what about how I feel, now all of a sudden, you care about her and you don't give damn about me.  You promised me, but, it looks like you don't care about anything that comes out of my mouth, how do you like this? We're done," Alex says rolling the window up.  "Lets go Lilly," Alex says.

"Where to"? Lilly asked.  "Just take me to mom's," Alex says,"And let them leave first, I don't want him stopping so I have to face him," Alex says.  "How does he know where to go of you didn't tell him the address"? Lilly says.  "I'll text it to him," Alex says.  "Okay," Lilly says.  Alex texted max the address and he started driving, Lilly stated driving about 5 minutes after Max left.  They drove to Alex's mom's house and got out of the car and went in.  Louise was still up, so that was a good thing.  They brought their stuff into the house, and Alex heard someone in the kitchen.  "Mom, who's is the kitchen"? Alex asked.  "Oh, that's Jack, he decided to come over," Louise says.  "Why,"? Alex asked.  "Because, I wanted to," Jack says walking out of the kitchen and into the dinning room and he looked at Alex the whole time.

"Oh, well, shouldn't you be leaving"? Alex asked.  "Alex don't be so rude, he's our guest now take him up to the guess room," Louise says.  "But, that's right across from mine," Alex says.  "Go," Louise says.  "Fine, I will," Alex says," Come on,".  Jack followed Alex upstairs to the guest room and Alex opened the door and she went in and sat on the bed.  "Well, this is where you'll be sleeping, I wish I could sleep here, it's bigger than my room, it's no fair," Alex says.  "You can sleep in here with me if you want," Jack says.  "Yeah, I'd rather not,"  Alex says laughing a little.  Alex got up and walked over to Jack and said,"Have a good night sleep, cause I know I am".  "If you can't sleep, the door is always open," Jack says.  "Yeah, okay, night,  gonna go take a shower," Alex says.

Alex went across the hallway to her room and she went into the bathroom and took her clothes off and got into the shower.  When she got out of the shower she went over to her closet and grabbed some gray sweatpants and a purple half shirt. She also put on some warm wool socks then she walked over to Jack's room and said,"Are you hungry"?  "Not really," Jack says.  "Good enough for me, I'm ordering pizza, if you don't want any, then more for me," Alex says.  "I guess I'll take some," Jack says getting up.  "Did you just get out of the shower"? Alex asked.  "Yeah," Jack says.  "Well, are you gonna put a shirt on," Alex asked.  "Do have to"? Jack asked.  "No, but I would prefer you too," Alex says.  "Okay," Jack says, putting on a shirt.

They went downstairs and Alex ordered pizza.  When the pizza guy came Alex paid for the pizza and she brought it into the dinning room and put it on the table and they ate the pizza, when they were finished eating the pizza Alex went into the kitchen and she threw the box away in the garbage and washed her hands.  Lilly came downstairs with some of her stuff and Alex said,"Where are you going"?  "I'm gonna go where Max and Chloe are," Lilly says.  "Why"? Alex asked.  "Because, I wanna make sure they're okay, and that they got there safely," Lilly says.  "You could just call, you don't have or go, they can take of their selves Lilly," Alex says.  "I'll be back, lock the doors," Lilly says. "Don't tell what to do, and hurry up," Alex says. 

"And, you tell me not to tell you what to do," Lilly says leaving and locking the door behind her.  "Why don't you care that your boyfriend I'd off with some girl"? Jack asked looking at Alex.  "He's not my boyfriend anymore, I broke up with him," Alex says.  "You, broke up with him"? Jack asked.  "Isn't that what I just said? Let's not talk about it, okay, I'm going to bed," Alex says getting up.  Jack grabbed her arm and sat her down in his lap and he said,"I'm sorry".  "It's okay, you didn't do anything," Alex says looking at Jack.  "No, I shouldn't have-".  Jack was cut off when Alex kissed him.  "What are you guys doing"? Lilly asked.  They stopped kissing and looked at Lilly, she had max and Chloe with her.  "Nothing now," Alex says.

Alex got off of his lap and walked over to Lilly and said,"Why'd you bring them here"?  "Because, they wanted to come here," Lilly says.  "So, I said if I break up with him I'm out, and I'm leaving, right now," Alex says.  "You don't have to leave," Chloe says,"You can stay, I'm sure your mom won't mind".  "Shut your mouth Chloe,"Alex says.  "Do not talk to me like that Alex," Chloe says moving closer to Max.  Alex rolled her eyes and said,"I'll see you guys in the morning, I'm out," Alex says.  Alex grabbed her keys and she left.  She started walking down the street and she heard footsteps behind her, when she turned around someone covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream and it was Jack.

He moved his hand from her mouth and Alex said,"You cannot do that to me, you scared me half to death".  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Jack says, laughing a little.  "Then why'd you scare me"? Alex asked.  "It was an accident, I'm sorry, you okay," Jack says.  "Yeah," Alex says.  "Where are you going"? Jack asked.  "I don't know, I'm just not staying there," Alex says.  "C'mon," Jack says taking Alex's hand.  "Where are we going"? Alex asked following him.  "Motel, one night, okay," Jack says.  "Okay," Alex says getting into his car.  Jack drove to a motel and they went in, the person at the desk was an old man in his early sixties.  "Can I get one room please"? Jack asked. The man said,"Fifty bucks".  Jack gave him $50.00 and the man gave Jack a room key.

Jack took the key and said,"Thanks".  Jack t ok Alex's hand a she followed him to to the room.  He opened the door and she collapsed on the bed.  "I am so exhausted," Alex says getting under the covers and laying down.  "Aren't you sleepy"? Alex asked looking at Jack.  "Yeah, a little," Jack says.  "Lay down, and go to sleep then," Alex says.  Jack laid down and he got under the covers.  "Turn the light off," Alex says.  Jack turned the light off and they went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 41 31
summer is 14 and will find her mate early she doesn't know how but accepts it then her real dad appears and tells her everything about who she is who...
503 80 43
Sixteen-year-old Gabriella Kilpatrick can shoot fire from her hands, which would be great if she didn't get blamed for a blazing inferno that kills 1...
75 4 6
If you were seen as a ghost and outcast from the world, what would you do knowing you only have two people who even bothered to look your direction...
385 33 34
What happens when a girl has the whole world on her shoulders, discovers an unknown secret and has worst high school experience with a mix romance. B...