Hired |N.H|

By PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 95
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 60

15.1K 395 330
By PretentiousNiall

"You know Michael is coming back tomorrow." Niall whispered, kissing just below my ear. It was only the two of us on the jet. We had been somewhere for an interview today but the other boys left earlier than Niall.

"I know." I replied quietly as he began sucking my neck, sending an involuntary shiver down my spine.

"So let's make the most of tonight." He smirked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with a smile and he shrugged and blushed.

"Like he probably won't let us near each other so we better make the most of it while we can." He said.

"I hope he is an asshole now so we can get him fired." I smiled at the devious thought.

"One can only hope." Niall responded and latched his lips onto my neck again. I smiled down at him while he nudged my neck with his nose and left little kitten licks, exactly like he done the first night we were ever intimate.

"Niall, baby, what are you doing?" I questioned, although I was enjoying it.

"Mmm, kissin' ya." He mumbled against my skin.

"Thanks Captain Obvious." I slapped his head making him jump back. He smiled at me even though I had just slapped him. That boy.

Niall cupped my cheek in his palm and then placed his lips on mine, moving his lips gently against mine. "I love ya so much." Niall whispered. I decided I would take charge for a change so I climbed on his lap and took over. "What're ya doing darlin'?" The way he said darling make my stomach flutter.

"Compensating you." I began attacking his neck with sweet kisses.

"Nah, you don't have to." He replied, though his breathing was unsteady already.

"You made me feel good last night so I'm only compensating you." I said.

"I only finger'd ya again." He chuckled. Yep.. He done it again last night.. But he wouldn't let me do anything in return, he said he done it for me and not to get some. he's cute.

"Still." I shrugged.

"And ya give me a nice image because you're so pretty when ya come." He smirked. I blushed but continued to mark my territory. "Jen, as much as I am enjoying this don't ya think we should wait 'til we get to the hotel?" Niall asked me.

"That's three hours away Niall, can you really wait?" I asked him. "They call it a private jet for a reason." I said and he smirked just as the air hostess came in to us. Of course this one day they have one.

"Can I get you anything?" She asked.

"Get me a beer, draw the curtains and don't interupt us for the next hour." He smiled.

"Okay and anything for you?" She asked me.

"Just some water please." I said and she nodded. I held off for the few minutes until she came back.

"There you go, enjoy." She smiled.

"We will." Niall responded and I knew he wasn't talking about the beer she had just placed on the table. She shut the curtain between us and where she was. I turned back to Niall and he blushed, picking at his fingernails. "You don't have t-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

"I want to, you wouldn't let me last night." I pointed out. He shrugged, raising his eyebrows and picked up his pint of beer. "Will you teach me how to give you a blowjob?" I asked him and he literally choked on his drink, spitting it back into the glass.

"What?" He wiped his chin, it was evident he was shocked by my question.

"Will you-"

"Oh no, I heard you, I just don't undertand why you asked me." He chuckled, setting his glass back down.

"Because I want to." I said, growing a little bit embarrassed and shy now.

"I don't understand why you would want to but if you want to I'm not gonna complain." He laughed at his own statement.

"So will you? Like I know the most of it I've just never done it." I admitted.

"How could I say no?" He asked with a smile.

"What do I do?" I asked him.

"Jus' get on your knees." He commanded and I obeyed. He discarded of his jeans, his white Calvin Kleins soon following. I felt a little intimidated by his erection and I think he noticed. "Don't be nervous babe." How could i not be nervous when there a literally a massive dick in front of me and I am expected to put it in my mouth to pleasure him.

I nodded and braced myself, I don't even know how he got hard so quick, I hadn't even Touched him. "You can't mess this up alright?" He asked and I nodded, although I wasn't convinced. "Right start with the tip, it's the most sensitive part, so any attention is good attention but don't spend too much time at it because it's not nice after a while, it gets over stimulated quickly." He chuckled. He knows what he's talking about anyways.

"How many blowjobs have you had Niall?" Curiousity was getting the better of me.

"One." He blushed. "And she never let me finish."

"I'll let you finish." I replied and he smiled. I just went for it and brought the tip into my mouth as he first instructed. He let out a loud groan and closed his eyes. I done as he said and didn't suck on the tip for too long and I began bobbing up and down, just guessing what to do, though he seemed pleased. I expected it to taste terrible or weird but I didn't receive a taste. I was somewhat amused.

He tangled his hands in my hair tugging at it. His chest was rising rapidly under his shirt and he spread his legs more for me, slouching in the seat, making his shirt ride up so I could see his muscles.

It was then he tensed and let out a whimper, although I knew it wasn't one of pleasure. He grabbed me by my hair pulling me back.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked the gasping boy above me. I was a little unnerved, not knowing what I had done.

"Please-" He gasped. "Be careful with your teeth, cover 'em with your lip." He told me.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I turned scarlet. The thought never occurred to me about how painful my teeth might be on him.

"Don't worry about it, s'just I don't like you biting me cock, don't like it rough, maybe you're kinky like that but I'm not." He chuckled and I blushed. "Don't worry about it." He stroked my cheek. He settled back again and I returned to work, this time a lot more conscious of what I was doing with my teeth.

I seen his body relax physically but his breathing got heavier and more laboured as I went faster. He gripped the hand rests so tight it made his knuckles turn white. I moved back to the tip, suckling it, then using my tongue. I could feel his small slit as I done this, making Niall's body quiver and he let out a grunt.

Never did I ever think the first time I saw Niall that I would be on my knees in front of him.

"Oh fuck Jen." He cursed. The way he moaned my name, it gave me a new found confidence I didn't recall having. "Rub what's not in your mouth p-please." He demanded, gasping for breath. I nodded to show I understood what he meant.

I began rubbing what I couldn't fit in my mouth, which was a lot, considering how massive he is. He continued to moan, occasionally saying my name and each time he did it my stomach did a somersault.

I peered up at him and the view was just amazing. His tousled hair, sweaty forehead, the way his eyebrows were furrowing and he gritted his teeth. He looked like pure sex. It empowered me and enabled me to suck faster, much to Niall's satisfaction.

"Oh Jen, that's it!" Niall yelled. "Keep suckin' like tha'!" I was afraid the pilot and the air hostess could hear him but he didn't care, he was just yelling as loud as he probably could. I could see his muscles flexing from where his shirt was riding up, fuck did he look hot

"Fuck Jen." He cursed again.

"I'm gonna come." He warned and it made me a little nervous but I couldn't quit now when I have gotten him this far. I always get nervous at this point. Well, from my experiences so far anyways. I'm gonna let him finish, unlike that other girl. I relaxed my throat and tried not to gag when he thrust his hips up, making the tip tickle the back of my throat, although it did make me cough a splutter a little bit.

"Sorry- ah fuck." He groaned, the sweat accumulating on his forehead where a prominent vein stood out. I decided to help him get there quicker so I let my other hand roll his balls in my hand. I know he loves that. He threw his head back in pleasure at this action. "Fuck- Jen move, I'm gonna come." He warned. I didn't want to move now, I wanted to take it to try. I refused to move.

I felt him twitch in my mouth and he began to orgasm with a very loud moan, my name following closely behind. The first squirt pooled on my tongue and his body went slack as he continued to spill in my mouth. He was silent as he came, though his facial expressions said everything for me.

His chest was rising up and down rapidly and he let go of my hair. I tried to move away from him because I wasn't enjoying it but his hands went back and held my head in place. He let out a few more squirts then I pumped him until he went limp. As I let him fall from my mouth some dribbled down my chin.

I gagged a little at the liquid that was in my mouth. I was not used to the taste and I did not want to swallow. His eyes opened and he saw my distress. "Oh shit sorry Jen. Don't swallow if you don't wanna." He was still catching his breath as he said it, so it was uneven.

I didn't know what to do with it, I could hardly spit on the floor. He placed his hand in front of my mouth and I looked at him bewildered. "Spit." He commaned but I done as he said because I just wanted to get rid of it and I didn't care how so spat his come into his own hand. My mouth tasted vile and I did not like it, it was too salty.

"Sorry darlin'," He brought me to come sit on his lap with his free hand. "I shouldn't have been that rough on your first time I am so sorry, you just made me feel so good, I couldn't control meself." He kissed my head.

"It's okay." I placed my head on his chest.

"Oh God, what will I do with this." He chuckled, looking down at his cupped palm, holding the white substance. I cringed at the view of it. He ran his free hand through his once quiffed but now messy hair and sighed. I passed him his boxers and helped him pull them up, seeing as though his left hand was sort of occupied.

Then he rang the bell for the air hostess. "Yes Mister Horan?" She asked, peeping her head around the curtain.

"Could you get me a towel or something?" Niall asked and she nodded. She got one and came and handed him it. I think she realised why he needed it but she stayed silent. Niall wiped his hand off then he dried off his sweaty body.

"Thanks for that Jenny." He said bringing me back onto his lap and kissing my cheek.

"You're welcome." I blushed, even after what I had just done.

"You're so cute when you blush." He commented. "I love you baby."

"I love you more."

"I really enjoyed it, it felt so good." He commented. He was still a little out of breath, he hadn't fully recovered yet. I will never fully comprehend how breathless this boy gets. "Sorry for the end."

"S'okay, I enjoyed the experience." I said.

"I don't know how you could have possibly enjoyed that." Niall laughed. "I literally rammed myself down your throat, I wouldn't be surprised if you're hoarse tomorrow."

"I enjoyed it because it was you." I kissed his cheek.

"You cutie." He complimented. "I'm so tired, I need a nap and a shower now."

"When we get to the hotel, how about we take a shower and then we go to bed." I suggested.

"You are the perfect girlfriend, blowjob then you take a shower with me."

"I can't wait until I am your girlfriend again."

"Neither can I." He agreed with me.

I feel proud I made him feel that good and I'm actually the first to do it. It made me feel good to know that.

___________________

I glanced at my phone and saw I had a missed call from my mom. Another one. She's always ringing me but I never answer. Maybe I should ring her back for once. I was waiting on Niall to finish getting dressed in the bathroom anyways. We'd just had a shower, much to his delight.

I dialed her number and she picked up within seconds. "Jenny! Oh Jenny!" She exclaimed.

"Hi mom." I tried to sound as enthusiastic as I could.

"Jenny! I was trying to ring you earlier I have great news for you!" She sounded excited.

"What?" I asked.

"You've gotten a few letters since you left for America and I forgot about them, then yesterday I got them out and I opened one when I noticed who it was from. Jenny, you know you got accepted into the college you always wanted to go to."

"What?" I yelled.

"Yes!"

"But how? I didn't apply." I said, confused.

"I put in an application for you ages ago before you even got hired because I knew you wanted to go, this letter came two months ago and college starts September sixtenth so you need to make your mind up next week whether you're going or not to let the college know." She told me.

"But mom, I have a contract and I am not prepared for this, I think I have enough money saved by now but-"

"Well, what's holding you back?" She asked. Niall, that's what's holding me back. If I go, I won't be able to go on tour with the boys and I won't be around Niall anymore.

"I have a contract mom, I can't just leave." I sighed.

"Jenny, this is your future, I am sure they'll understand and let you go to college." She said. Oh God, she doesn't know Michael at all.

Just then, Niall opened the bathroom door and came out half dressed. "Babe, do you-" He stopped what he was saying when he saw I was on the phone. I shooed him away and he went back into the bathroom leaving me.

"Jenny come on, you've always wanted to go here! Wouldn't it be amazing?" She asked.

"It would but mom, this is really bad timing." I sighed. I have this contract until October and I know Michael won't let me go until that is over anyways and I really want to go to this college but I don't know if I can.

"Okay Jenny, please, think about it okay? I really want you to do this and then you'd be home with me again." She said and I actually felt sick at the thought of moving home again.

"And you really wanted me to take this job, mom I can only do one thing at a time." I sighed.

"I know but this is so important for you, this is about your whole future because once you get your degree you'll be able to get a job."

"Okay mom, I'll think about it." I sighed, rubbing my hand over my face.

"Bye Jenny, I love you." She said and I hung up. I opened the bathroom door to find Niall brushing his teeth.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"My mom." I replied.

"What did she want?" Do I tell him or not?

"Oh nothing much, just to see how I was." I lied. I think not. He nodded and followed me back to the bedroom. Once in bed he kissed my head.

"I love you so much Jen, I can't wait until we are proper boyfriend and girlfriend without Michael pestering us." He sighed contently.

I swallowed before replying. "I love you too." I whispered.

What am I meant to do? I have wanted to go to this college since I can remember but I don't want to go if it means I will have to leave Niall. I love him too much.

Maybe Michael won't let me go.

I think I am just hoping he won't so I will have an excuse not to go.

But at the same time, I have to have a life and I do really want to do this.

But not without Niall.

I'll just wait and see what Michael has to say and for once, I'm counting on him to be brutal.

______________________

A/N I finally updated after soooooo long !

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 759 20
What if you lived in a world full of war and hatred and everything you ever wanted was forbidden. Love, compassion, friendship, someone to look after...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
7.1K 843 41
After reluctantly returning home from abroad Amarachi is forced to confront all the unpleasant trauma of her past, including fighting the white-hot a...
408K 9.5K 77
January of 2013 Zayn & Elena were childhood friends who gotten close before Zayn left to the X factor .Elena was proud of him ,chasing his dreams...