Accidentally Parental

Von reikosan_

TAEMIN x NAEUN FANFICTION Loud party music, guts filled with drinks, and dancing like nobody's watching; it w... Mehr

01: Her Dream and His Achievement
02: A Night Of Mischief and Madness
03: Woes and Worries
05: Pregnancy and Proposal
06: Conditions and Circumstances
07: Establishing Empathy
08: Caring CEO
09: Jealous and Jittery
10: Hysteria When Hearts Yield
11: Together in Tranquility
12: Strawberry, Lollipop and Lullabies
13: Willingness Divulged in Wine
14: Expecting the Unexpected
A Person from the Past
Fractured Feelings

04: Signs and Symptoms

625 32 3
Von reikosan_

Several weeks has already passed since the incident that happened between Taemin and Naeun. Being too caught up and currently at the peak of their respective careers, the two completely forgot about their little adventure during the night of the party.

The newly assigned CEO of the Lee Financial Group, Lee Taemin, has ever been busy since the time he was promoted.

LFG has been doing great since Taemin took over the highest position in the company and like what his father has predicted, the young man is ready enough to face the challenges of the business industry. Currently, he is known to be the youngest business leader and one of the most skilled CEO in the whole country. Also, under his supervision, LFG is able to expand and venture new fields in the business world.

Since taking the position, Taemin has been eyeing on investing on a film broadcasting company as well as  in the music industry which he quickly made possible within a short span of time.

Taemin arrived in LFG as punctual as always with his secretary, Kim Kibum, on his wake.

His workers admire his effective leadership that is why whenever he arrive and strode inside the company, he was always greeted by an ocean of smiling faces and polite bows.

"Kibum, what's my schedule for today?" Taemin instantly asked as he settle himself in front of his office table, already checking up the stacks of documents.

"You have a meeting with the head of the HR department this morning, sir, and for the afternoon, you are to meet Mr. Kim Jongin regarding the latest project after lunch." Kibum said attentively earning an approving nod from the CEO.

"Arasso. Kamsahamnida, Kibum. You may go."

​​​As his secretary left his office, Taemin let himself loose up a bit and exclaimed silently, "Another long day ahead."

Like the CEO, the month of May passed by like a bliss for Naeun and the said month was considered her busiest month yet to date.

After that she got featured as the cover of the U.S. based magazine, Harper's Bazaar, it marked a significant turning point for her modeling career. It opened up a lot of new opportunities both inside Korea and overseas. She received several calls and offers from high-end clothing brands and she also got invited to walk on multiple fashion events.

For the whole month of May up to the second week of June, all Naeun did was to bound the plane back and forth to meet all her schedules.

Even her normal Sundays that should be her day off turned out to be fill with schedule just like today. She have a special commercial shoot with a Japanese cosmetic brand later this day but she's feeling a little unwell. Her sleep was actually disturb because she suddenly got a little nauseated and all that she want to do is to sleep all day.

Her phone lit up and was instantly followed by the chirping of her ringtone. Lazily, she hit the green button to accept the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" Naeun mumbled softly as she roll over her bed into fetal position.

"Naeun-ah, have you just woke up? For heaven's sake, you're going to be late for your schedule today!" Her friend, Eunji, said through the phone and panic is already obvious on her voice. "Yah, I'm on my way to pick you up. Get your ass out of the bed! You've been like this since coming home from the States! Aish, jinja!"

"The shoot will start at twelve noon. It's only eight in the morning. Allow me to sleep a little more, arasso? And oh, can you buy me some chicken wings as well? I'll be happy if you put honey and add whip cream! I'm kinda craving for it. Gomawo!"

"Y-Yah, Son Naeun!!!"

Naeun stifled a yawn as she mumbled those words to her friend. Feeling her incoming retort, Naeun quickly push the 'end call' button then wrap herself up on the thick blanket and went back to her dreamland.

About exactly forty-five minutes later, the door of her unit burst open revealing a sweat-reek, fuming Jung Eunji with a box of chicken wings in hand. But since Naeun is still sleeping inside her bedroom, her friend was left with no other choice but to shout for her name to wake her up.

"SON NAEUN! GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS OR I'LL THROW YOUR LATEST CHANEL COLLECTION OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!"

Aside from the ear-splitting shout of her bestfriend, the mere mention of her newest Chanel collection got Naeun kicking the blanket away from her body and scrambling herself downstairs. True to her Eunji's words, the woman is indeed holding her five thousand six hundred dollar worth Chanel 19 Maxi Flap bag.

"H-Hey, don't be such a meanie! I'm here, I'm awake, see?" Naeun said nervously and to her relief, Eunji drop the bag on the couch then she quickly fetch it and hug it protectively around her arms.

"You're unbelievable! I told you to get ready but you sleep instead!" Eunji blew her matted bangs away from her face as she settle down. "Anyways, here is your request. Chicken wings with honey...and whip cream?"

Naeun's stomach growled angrily at the sight of the box of chicken wings. Adding honey is common if you want to enjoy it sweet but whip cream? Nah. That's entirely ridiculous! Her taste buds must have gotten a little weird for her to crave for something... alien.

"We should eat first, Eunji-ya. I'm starving!" Naeun pouted which caused for the other female's eyes to almost bulge.

"Are you sure you're Naeun? You seem a little weird today." She muttered but the mentioned woman chose to ignore her.

Still hugging her precious Chanel bag, Naeun pivoted to the direction of her collection cabinet and said, "Of course, I am Naeun! Please open up those babies on the dining room, I am really hungry! I'll be back in a sec!"

"Ara, ara but we should eat quickly or else you'll be late."

Eunji gulp multiple times as she remove the honey-buttered chicken wings and move it to a clean porcelain plate. Her face is the perfect reflection of grim as soon as she squeeze some whip cream on top of each and on that moment, she swore that she would not join Naeun from eating that.

That is.. disgusting, Eunji thought.

Naeun went back quickly like what she said and she automatically clap her hands enthusiastically at the sight of the food she is craving for.

"Oh my, it looks delicio—"

Her excitement vanished as soon as she got neared the dining table and smelled the savory scent of the wings.

The scent was pleasant but it makes her feel nauseated; it makes her want to gag so without wasting another second, Naeun run for the kitchen sink and retch nothing.

"H-Hey, are you okay?" Eunji patted her back as she continued heaving but only her saliva went out.

"Well, to be honest, I kinda feel restless the past few days but I think I'm fine. I must have eaten something bad last night." Naeun said as she wipe her mouth with the back of her hand but the other female seems not to be swayed.

"Are you sure? I can call the agency and tell that you're sick."

Naeun shook her head lightly then smiled to her anxious friend. "Ani, I'm fine. Plus, I can't let the cosmetic brand waiting. They've been anticipating working with me so I need to go there. I'll go upstairs and take a bath first."

"Wait, what about your food? Aren't you going to eat that?" Eunji pointed at the glazed wings at the table top but as soon as Naeun inhaled the food, her nausea went back once again.

"Can't eat. It is.. It smells.. awful!" Naeun gaged and retched once again.

Eunji blinked at her in disbelief and said, "I thought you're craving for it?"

"I do." Naeun scowled. "But as soon as I inhaled its scent, I lose my appetite. Throw it away or eat it yourself. I'm heading back upstairs to prepare."

Naeun left no room for negotiation. As soon as she said those, she dash out of the dining room and her heavy footsteps echoed on her spacious unit, and as for Jung Eunji, she was left downstairs and forced to eat the ridiculous chicken wings that her weird friend made her bought with a wince.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Naeun arrived to the venue of the commercial shoot two hours earlier in order to give the styling team enough time to prepare her for the impending shoot.

For this commercial, the Japanese cosmetic brand, Shu Uemura, will have a total of four concepts featuring four new different shades of matte lip product and Naeun was able to complete the first three shoots.

Since it has different concepts, Naeun has to change her overall look for each lipstick shades.

Actually, when Eunji drove her to the venue, she was already feeling a little unwell but she had to mask it up for the sake of her schedule. She would constantly yawn as the stylist work on her and she even doze off for some times as they do her eye make up making her purse her lips in confusion.

While the stylist put the finishing touch on her make up, the door parted slightly revealing a crew member of the shoot. With a smile she said, "Naeun-ssi, the set is ready. The director is waiting for you outside."

"Arasso. I'll be out in a minute." She quickly replied and yawn for the fifteenth time today.

With that, the stylist and the crew member left her on her own to give her space to ready herself for the last concept and before she left, another yawn broke out from her again.

"Weird, I never been this tired for a shoot before."

She mumbled softly to herself as she finally went out of the dressing room to film. But as soon as she stood up, her vision blurred so sudden causing her to grab the nearest person from her. It took her several seconds to regain her balance and clear her sight which raised worries from the members of the shoot. Even the director, Mrs. Yu, has to go to her side to ensure that the model was doing fine.

"Gwaenchana, Naeun-ssi? We could postpone it for a bit if you are feeling unwell."

"Nae, nae. Jeon gwaenchanayo." She offered Mrs. Yu a smile and tried standing straight only to fail.

Her head was pounding lightly, she feels like her vision is swirling like mad, and all that she want to do now is to go home and sleep but she still have one last still to shoot.

Just one last push, she thought but no matter how hard she tried keeping herself upright, she still end up swaying a little bit and her eyes are attempting to drop. ​​​​​​

No, no, no, Son Naeun. You should finish this first!

She attempted to stabilize herself for the second time but like what happened earlier, she end up wobbling on her knees but this time, her head did a last twirl and the next thing she knew, everything turns black.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

The last thing that Naeun remember was she is suppose to shoot the last still for the commercial but she suddenly felt ill and she eventually lost her consciousness.

When she finally open up her eyes, the first thing that greeted her were the white walls surrounding her and the heavy scent that the mixture of both medicine and antiseptic hanging in the air.

I must be in the hospital, Naeun thought and push herself to sit up.

Bzzzt. Bzzzt.

She suddenly felt her phone vibrating beside her and when she took a peek on it, she saw unread messages coming from Eunji.

Upon swiping it, three long messages surprised her that says:

JUNG EUNJI: YAH, I ASKED YOU BEFOREHAND IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. I COULD HAVE TOLD THE AGENCY TO HAVE THE SHOOT RESCHEDULED FOR YOUR SAKE! LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO!

JUNG EUNJI:  I HAVE ERRANDS TO RUN BUT PLEASE CALL ME RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS. THE DOCTOR SAID THAT IT MUST BE CAUSED BY OVER FATIGUE BUT FURTHER TEST WILL BE DO IN ORDER TO ENSURE IT. REST WELL, OKAY?

JUNG EUNJI:  NAEUNIE, ARE YOU FINALLY UP? YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS. PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU ARE NOW AWAKE! I'LL FETCH YOU LATER, ARASSO?

A smile tugged up on her lips and a chuckle even found it's escape. Her heart flutter ever so lightly knowing that her bestfriend care so much for her.

Still smiling, she quickly typed for her reply but before she could even hit 'send', the door burst open revealing a middle aged woman in a long white coat. The doctor was surprised for a moment but recovered instantly then offered the model with her polite smile.

"You're awake," the doctor said as she entered the room. "Ms. Son, am I right? I have your lab test. Do you want me to read it now?"

Not knowing what to do, Naeun end up nodding herself slowly which instantly put a wide grin on the physician.

"When you were brought in here, your friend got a little hysterical and she actually end up blabbing about you having a lot of works everyday and I instantly thought the reason of your passing out was due to overfatigue but it turns out that I was wrong."

Feeling a little nervous, Naeun gulped for a several time before asking, "What is it? Am I going to die?"

Her question brought laughter to the doctor and confusion to her. She look at the woman with both nervousness and confusion. Why is this doctor acting so happy if a patient is about to die? She thought as she continued anticipating for the still laughing woman to recover.

"My, my, Ms. Son. Of course you are not going to die. Your body is at the stage of adapting that's why you feel extra tired most of the time. All you need us enough rest and a good some amount of vitamins and you'll be fine." The doctor chirped while patting the tears away from her eyes which originated from her fitful laugh.

Still befuddled, Naeun questioned, "Is that so? Then what's the result of the test?"

The doctor offered her the brightest smile that she could muster and with a cheerful voice she finally said, "Congratulation, Ms. Son. You are pregnant."

Her eyes instantly bulged upon hearing the doctor's statement. Her heart was on her throat as it starts beating ever so loud.

"I AM WHAT?" She exclaimed and the doctor repeated it slowly this time.

"You are pregnant, Ms. Son. You are seven weeks pregnant to be exact. Again, congratulations!"

She is pregnant.

Her worst nightmare after realizing that she had a one night stand with some random stranger from that party has become a reality but her brain still refuse to process it.

One minute, two, three minutes has passed but there she is, still staring at the doctor, hoping that she'll crack the joke up but she did not.

The doctor was still smiling at her as if she's proud that a life is blooming inside her womb.

No, this can't be! This can't be happening. I can't be pregnant!

Her demeanor remained calm, almost serene but the contrary is happening on her inside.

Despite if the smile that she keep displaying to the doctor in front of her, she was already screaming internally. Thoughts of panic are swarming her head and on her current state, thinking straights seems to be out on her vocabulary.

"Ms. Son? Are you okay? New pregnant women are usually like this. They were always too overwhelmed of the feeling of becoming a mother."

I am not! She wanted to scream but all that she can do was to hold on her smile as if there's nothing wrong. Well, everything is wrong!

​​​​​​"You could visit here for your monthly check-ups so we could ensure that the baby will be healthy. Oh, you could bring the father as well." The doctor muttered and smiled for the last time. "Is there anything else that I can help you with?"

Naeun stilled at the mention of the word 'father' because obviously, she's not married yet. Also, the thought of reaching for her child's father seems to be currently impossible and finding him or even talking to him seems to be totally unfeasible.

Finally getting back to her senses, she shook her lightly and offered the doctor a tight smile and replied, "N-None. I'll ensure to be back for the c-check ups. Thank you, Dr. Seo."

With that, Naeun shakingly left her hospital room after bowing to the doctor and quickly fumbled for her phone and dial Eunji right away.

After two rings, her friend finally picked up the call and her rich satoori accent filled her ears but it did no help to calm her raging nerves.

She is currently feeling down, almost hopeless, and a single tear is threatening to fall but she hold it up. She had to hold it up.

"Naeunie, Finally you called! How are you? Did you talked with Dr. Seo? How's the test? What's the result?"

Eunji's question came out all at once but she fails to hear even a single one from it.

Countless of negative thoughts are bombarding her head and on her current state, she can't help but to feel weak. As she strode the long hallways of the hospital, she could feel her knees buckling due to the news that she just learned.

I would be the happiest if the situation is different. I would be jumping up and down knowing that I am pregnant if I was a married woman but I am not. The worst thing is, this news would definitely break me. It will shatter my dreams. Those thoughts filled her head.

"Naeun-ah?" Eunji tried calling her name through the phone again and then she sighed.

It was a long, deep sigh.

The tear that she's been trying to hold finally slid away and with a firm tone she muttered, "I am pregnant. I am pregnant, Eunji-ya."

On the other end of the line, she could hear that her friend's breathing hitched and with the loudest voice, Eunji exclaimed, "YOU ARE WHAT?!"

"I am pregnant. And Lee Taemin is the father."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

338K 22.9K 28
❝⁣ we're gonna fucking die here! ❞ ❝⁣ you know what? considering how fucking loud you are, we most definitely will! ❞ ㅡ romance stories always starts...
2.8M 93.7K 67
I was surprised when she ran her hands down my abs, almost to the waist band of my pants. "Mila," I warned, watching her bite back a smile. There wa...
57.3K 2.2K 41
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...
18.5K 1K 29
"I don't know why but your booty attracts me the most? Let me touch it and I'll let you meet her." "No hyung what are you doing? Stop teasing me you'...