That One Bet

By LetsFlyy_High

It was 11:00pm, a dark Friday night. At that time, I usually accepted bets before I hit the club or crashed p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Meet Aria

1.3K 16 0
By LetsFlyy_High

(A/N) HEY GUYS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS. If you wanna know about the main character, go ahead. If you just wanna read it, just read it.

Hey, Aria's my name. The player, the bet maker, the daredevil. Never fallen inlove, never lost a bet, never turned down a dare.

Why am I a player? I don't believe in love, all because of my mom. I've seen her kissing other guys, and sleeping with them. I, as a daughter, want to follow my mom's steps; except for getting married and pregnant.

Why do I make bets? For money. I'll desperately do most likely anything for money. I've never lost yet and bet I never will.

I'm not a virgin, nope. Not at all. My first was a guy named.. uh.. I forgot! I just know he was also my first bet. Cool, huh?

I'm the only girl in my house. My mom is gone, no one knows where. I live with my dad and five brothers but mostly spend time with my best friends. I'm the youngest and a pretty tough tomboy. I mean, what do you expect while I'm stuck with five brothers? A girly girl? Ew. That's gross and insulting.

My best friend in all universes is Keisha. She's my age, 17. We've known each other since about, I think 8th grade. She understands me and she's really like my sister. She can be like the annoying mom I no longer have but whatever, I'd rather have Keisha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 84 35
#15 Dark Past on 11&12th April 2021 #42 friendship on 11th May 2021 *Monologue* "You ask to dance with me because you're jealous, seeing me dancing...
115 0 15
Madison thought she had hit the lottery meeting the guy of her dreams and quickly all her friends could tell that she was young and in love. This dr...
16.4K 1.6K 50
-YANDISWA GXABA He never listens! He just doesn't listen at all! I asked him to stay away from my friend but nope, he just has to get free pussy wh...
482K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...