Let Me Court You [MEWGULF FAN...

By lettenicx

Mew Suppasit is the most wanted man in the school. He is what the girls and boys called, "an all rounder". Me... More

CHARACTERS
Crushing on you
Love at first sight
Stalking or Admiring?
A Letter
Instagram
Sticky Notes & Snacks
Progressing
Closer
Movie Date
Can't Help Falling In Love
The Plan
Instagram Posts Part 1
Instagram Posts Part 2
Shameless Promo XD

Special Chapter

13.2K 530 37
By lettenicx

Gulf has woken up at about thirty minutes ago, he has no intention on going out of bed as he is enjoying the view in front of him. He is now facing his husband, as they went to sleep facing each other last night. Mew's right arms is on his waist the whole night, hugging him as he can't sleep without holding Gulf in his arms, as what he claimed.

Gulf was playing with Mew's hair, as his bangs was covering his eyes. He smiles at the sleeping beauty in front of him.

"Even after 6 years, I still can't believe that you are mine", he said, soft enough not to wake up the boy in front of him.

Mew, who feels like someone is staring at him, slowly open his eyes, just to see his sweet husband staring at him. "Bii, stop staring, or you will hurt your eyes", he said, as he massages Gulf's eyebrows softly.

Gulf blushed, because he was caught right-handed by his husband. He punched Mew's chest softly, and tried to get up from the bed, but failed miserably as Mew pulled his wrist, which caused him to fall on top of Mew. Their lips were almost touched.

"Are you not going to give me a good morning kiss?", Mew asked, with the purpose of teasing his husband.

Gulf gulped at that, and he tried to change the topic. "Uhh, I have to prepare breakfast for us", he said, as he gets up from his position, worried that Mew might feel uncomfortable.

Mew sat up from his bed, as Gulf was walking to the door.

"Other husbands would get pampered with kisses every time they wake up in the morning, while I get nothing but a punch", Mew said softly, hoping that Gulf get the hint that he is sulking.

Gulf rolled his eyes. His husband is so dramatic. He turned and walked towards the sulking adult that was currently sitting on their shared bed.

He holds Mew's cheeks with the palm of his hands, and attack him with kisses all over his face, from his forehead, eyes, cheeks, and lastly, a peck on his lips. Mew was giggling all the time, because he felt the tickles from the kisses.

Gulf let out a soft chuckle when he sees the happy expression on his husband's face.

"Are you satisfied now, my dear handsome husband?", he asked.

Mew gave one last peck on Gulf's soft perky lips before he gave an answer. "Very much happy, baby. You're the best."

Gulf rolled his eyes and smile, wondering how is it possible that he fell in love with a childish man.

He told Mew to take a shower, while he prepares breakfast for the two of them.

******

Gulf felt a pair of arms slipping on his waist, he didn't flinch a bit as he know it was his husband's doing.

Mew, who was hugging him from the back asks what he was cooking.

"Crab omelette, your favorite.", Gulf said. "Can you prepare the rice? I'm almost done with this", he continued. Mew nodded, as he pulls away from the hug, to take the plates and prepare the table.

Mew and Gulf now sit face to face, making small talks as they were enjoying their breakfast. Mew compliments Gulf's cooking as always.

"G, remember that time when Mild said he was happy that you finally got to be with me after a very long time? What does he mean by that?", Mew asks, as he suddenly got reminded by what Mild said, and can't help but to be curious about that.

Gulf suddenly got embarrassed by Mew's question, he didn't dare to look at Mew. Mew who notice Gulf being silent got worried.

"Bii?"

"I got a crush on you, way before you even know me", Gulf confessed, still looking down on his plate.

Mew was shocked by that statement, but then he chuckled. He lifted Gulf's chin, so that the boy in front of him can face him. "Really? How so? Tell me biiiiiii~~"

Gulf let out a sigh.

******

Throwback start

Gulf's POV

Exam's week are now over. Our schools are having few activities for the students before the holiday starts. Students who are involve in the activities are busy preparing for it. Most classes are cancelled, but students are not allowed to skip schools.

As so me, someone who is not interested in joining those activities, decided to spend my time in the library, looking for some books to read.

"Hey Gulf!", Mild said, he came out of nowhere, sitting beside me.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to help in the hall for tonight's concert?", I asked.

"The senior gave 30 minutes of break time. It was damn hot in the hall, so I'm here for the aircond", Mild said, grinning, showing me his pearly white teeth. I scoffed, and continue reading my book, as I was interrupted by him.

"You're coming tonight right?", I rolled my eyes at him, cause he knew what my answer is going to be. I ignored his questions and keep my eyes on the book.

"Gulf please. I promise you're going to have fun!", Mild pleaded, shaking my arms.

"Aishh. You know I don't like crowded places. Why do you want me to go anyway?", I was sure he has another agenda.

He grinned, "Accompany me naa? My crush is going to perform. I want to see him."

"And you can take this chance to find yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend too. Many girls and boys are gonna come!", Mild continued.

I rolled my eyes and told him that I'm not interested in those thing as we are still young to think of being in a relationship.

"Gulf please? If you don't enjoy it, I'm not going to ask you again in the future."

I sighed and agree to Mild's suggestion.

"YAY! Gulf you're the best!", Mild said, as he gave me a tight hug.

----

Here we are, in the school's hall. The stage are decorated with posters and there were some instruments there for the performers to use.

Me and Mild took a sit not far from the stage. We are lucky that we came early because we can get the best view of the stage.

Mild was grinning and shouting the whole time when his crush was performing. I shake my head and nudge Mild's arm to ask him a question I have been curious about.

"What do you see in him anyway? He's not even that handsome."

Mild is currently speechless by my question and statement. "Something that you can't see", he said.

Knowing Mild, his feelings towards this fella won't last long. I bet it's going to last for only a month.

When the next group entered, I was in awed. My heart is beating fast, I think I just saw an angel. I can't seem to take my eyes of the drummer of the group.

I feel Mild nudging me from my side, and I realized I have been staring at the drummer for awhile. He is now in his position before they start performing.

"What now? You're starstruck by that handsome fella?", Mild asked teasingly.

"What? Who says so?", I answered, trying to calm my heart that is still beating fast whenever I look at the drummer of the group.

"That's Mew Suppasit. The most famous student in our school."

"Huh?"

"Gulf, once in awhile, please know about the school's gossip. You're boring."

I didn't give Mild an answer and focus my view on the stage. The band start performing.

"Is he taken?", I asked Mild, still staring at the boy on stage. They just finished performing and are now getting ready to exit the stage, my eyes still glued on their handsome drummer.

"I don't know. But he has a lot of fangirls and fanboys. I don't think you have a chance", Mild said, which makes me lose the spirit of getting near a certain Mew Suppasit.

Throwback end

******

Mew was chuckling after Gulf told Mew everything. He took Gulf's hand into his and caress it softly. Gulf is now sulking as he heard Mew's laugh.

"Bii~ why are you sulking now?", Mew asked softly.

"It's embarrassing." Gulf said. "But I'm glad you fall for me without me doing anything", he continued as he look up, showing Mew his cheeky smile.

"God. If only I know the love of my life is just right in front of me all this time.", Mew said, as he looks at Gulf lovingly. "Thank you for loving me na?", he continued.

Gulf smiled and lend a kiss on Mew's knuckles. "I love you, and I will only love you till the day I die."

******

Hello everyone! Here is the special chapter that many of you asked for. I hope this is up to your standard. I'm sorry if this is bad, but I hope you enjoy it. :)

Have a nice day everyone, and stay healthy <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.8K 27
When Gulf's fiance leaves him at the altar he asks Mew to marry him in his brother's place. Mew, left with very little choice in the matter, agrees t...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
21.6K 1K 5
When opportunities were opened and you decided to grab it, you should know the sacrifices and consequences that comes with it. When Arthit passed the...
1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...