You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

It's just a start!

1.6K 142 55
By Veenu_Sk

Hi guys , hope everyone is safe at home. It's been 5 month since last update so just thought of adding synopsis of last four chapters.
✍🏻
Samaira joined the office after they came back from vacation. After that Aarav went to meet a couple for interview for his new baby project, his auto magazine.

Samaira was shocked with change in behaviour of Aarav. He is smiling at her , he is responding her hug . He was rude boy, never showed any emotions to her but suddenly he is changed person. His eyes turned expressive. And to her suprise her body is responding to his touch.

On the other side someone is getting bold , Samaira started getting messages from some private number.

👇🏻A few paragraphs from last chapter just to keep continuity.....

"Urgh Mira...what she was thinking and why she was looking at me like she was about to kiss my lips," Aarav bang his hand on the table .

"Okay okay boy why are you so angry," Kiaan entered the cabin without even knocking.

Aarav shook his head and sat back on his leather seat ,"My meeting went good Kiaan," he said.

"Ohh so that," Kiaan looked at Aarav's hand and then at the table," that was in happiness," Kiaan smirked .

"Shut up, now listen," Aarav said.

Kiaan kept his finger on his lips and smiled. Seems my sister is driving him crazy Kiaan thought .

"Sit properly," Aarav said in serious tone, he stood up and walked to the window, "I am taking Samaira with me ," he said.

"Where Pune for interview?" he asked .

"Yup," Aarav nodded .

"And crew ," Kiaan asked .

"Ohh obviously crew will go we need full team," Aarav said .

"Why those couple suggested pune when they live in kolkata," Kiaan asked .

"They started their journey in Pune so they wanted this interview to be done in their old house and places where they use to go in beginning years of their biking trails," Aarav explained.

"Cool...one day me you will take my and Tiya's interview as well," Kiaan laughed , "this weekend I'm taking her for drive , on my bike," he said.

"Cool, umm I need to tell you something," Aarav turned and looked at him.

"Hmm..." Kiaan scooted his chair back and looked at Aarav , "Samaira looked tensed and I felt she is hiding something from me ...I mean from us ," Aarav said in serious tone.

Kiaan got up and walked to him , " she still thinks about him, they were together for years so it's obvious Aarav," Kiaan smiled , "now I take your leave have meeting ," Kiaan pushed the door but suddenly he turned towards Aarav, "Take a bike for pune interview, it will be interesting and romantic ," he winked and left .

✍🏻

Samaira started checking about the biker couple Arvin and Shreya.

She was amazed to read about the couple, they had never given any interview before and they had never shared their love story, full love story. Story of their love and love for bikes and traveling. she could only see pictures of them , their rides , sites and cities they visited. Tracks they rode and amazing clicks they took.

She checked their photos and was amazed by how they still look so young at 65. And to her surprise they still ride bike.

Samaira leaned in her chair, thinking about the way she behaved in Aarav's cabin.

Aarav smiled at his friend who just existed his office .

Sure will take a bike Aarav smiled "Hmm" he smirked thinking about him and his Mira on bike enjoying their journey together like a short vacation, he thought and then he picked up his suit jacket and wore it. then he walked out of his cabin and towards the board room for meeting but before that he made sure that Mira lunch should not be sent till he is back from his meeting.

Samaira made notes and was ready with some nice questions for the couple, she is exicted to meet them .
But she was very amazed and surprised that how Aarav managed to get an interview with those couple .

Why not we take interview of our parents as well they have a great story, she thought and picked her desk phone to call Aarav but he didn't picked so she understood that he is not in his cabin, "I'll talk to him while going back to home, it's good idea," she nooded keeping back her ipad were she was making notes .

✍🏻
Aarav was done with meeting and now he walked back to his office . Suddenly he checked time and saw its already two, "hope Samaira didn't had her lunch, I wish to have lunch with her," he mumbled and then he turned and knock at her cabin's door.

Samaira just came out of rest room and sat on her chair and was about to call Tripti and ask to send her lunch when she heard a knock at her cabin door .

"Come in," Samaira said little loudly.

"I hope you are done with the questionnaire," Aarav walked towards her desk and stood opposite to her chair. He then shrugged out his suit jacket, laid it on the back of the chair, he then rolled up his shirt sleeves, as if this is his bedroom.

"Huh....I...." Samaira suddenly stood up from the chair, her legs formed into jelly...hell man what's wrong with him and his voice ...she thought looking up meeting his eyes .

"Sit....," he gestured her to sit, but Samaira kept on looking at him, " Samaira...I said sit down," he spoke again walking towards her.

Samaira nooded but she didn't sat, she kept on looking at him.

Aarav stood infront of her and slowly brushed her hair away from her face .

The gesture was intimate, his eyes were on her lips.

"Umm...,"she mumbled making Aarav to drew his gaze up.

He was so close that she could feel his breath on her skin. Urgh again butterflies Samaira stepped back and looked up at him .

Aarav didn't said a word he gestured her to sit and then he walk back to other side and sat opposite her and picked her receiver "Tripti please send our lunch," he said through the receiver.

Tripti said something and Aarav again spoke, "no just mine and Samaira," he paused and looked at Samaira, " Hope you haven't had lunch yet," he asked looking at her. Samaira just nodded.

"Send our lunch in Miss Samaira's cabin," he said and kept the receiver back.

Aarav looked up at Samaira was still standing and looking at him in shock.

"Sit," he said smiling at her.

"I can't ," was the only reply he got from his Mira.

"Why?" he asked, smirk playing on his beautiful lips .

"I am stucked...my legs had turned into jelly," Samaira mumbled , looking down as if what she just said is absolutely true .

Aarav smirked,"jelly?"

"Why ?" he asked.

"You...," she paused and then looked back at her chair and then looked back at him, he was sitting casually on the chair.

"Sit," he again said but this time his words were soft and his expression teasing.

Samaira looked at her chair again and then she scooted it close and sat in it.

Aarav leaned over her desk and took her ipad "so these are all questions ?" he asked checking casually.

"Yes," she mumbled looking at her ipad .

Aarav kept the iPad on the chair next to him and then he looked at her," I need to tell you something Mira ," he spoke looking down at ipad.

Samaira looked up but this time Aarav expression was serious, "you know one thing," he paused for a while and then continued, "you are the cutest girl in this world," he said and stood up pushing his chair at same time they heard a knock .

"Tripti you can come in ," Aarav ordered . Tripti walked in with food trolley, "Good afternoon sir , mam," she said in low tone .

"Good afternoon," they replied in unison then Aarav smiled at his Mira," umm Tripti just leave that trolley near center table we will help ourselves," he said nodding at her.

"Sure sir," Tripti replied back and then she left .

Aarav eyes were still fixed on his Mira who was looking towards the door from where Tripti existed .

"Let's have lunch," Aarav said taking her hand but Samaira jerked away .

"What happened ?" he asked confused.

"Vibration... current," she mumbled.

Aarav laughed,"seriously Mira what had happened to you." he asked.

"No... I think something had happened to you since morning, I am noticing changed in your behaviour," she said .

"No since vacation you are noticing change in my behavior," Aarav added in very seriously tone.

"Yaa right ," Samaira shook her head .

"What happens to that serious boy. Now you behave differently with me Aarav," she asked.

"Don't you like this Aarav,?" he asked taking her towards sofa where there food was waiting . They sat and Aarav served one plate for himself one for her .

"I don't know," suddenly Samaira said looking down at her plate .

"Hmm," Aarav nodded and then they had food without any words shared between them. After having lunch Aarav got up and walked to her desk he picked the iPad .

"What's going on Aarav why this change in behaviour?" She asked .

"We were done with this question," he said .

"No."

"I too aksed you something," he walked to her and pulled her against his chest," which Aarav do you like, the one who is standing infront of you or the one who never returned your hug," he asked his hand slightly moving up and down her sides.

Samaira leaned against his touch , but suddenly her mobile beeped she pushed him and checked the message .

Red: I miss that night miss, do you miss me miss .

✍🏻
Hope you guys will like it, was having internet issue so things were saving slow.

Thanks
Veenu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
1.1M 49.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
59.9K 4.7K 17
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
100K 4.3K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...