A Werewolf's Love| ZOMBIES 2...

By FictionisReality176

"What could be so wrong with a Werewolf and a Zombie?" Izabella is a Zombie, she is the best friend of Zed, E... More

Prologue
We own the night
Werewolves in the school?! and school president voting!
Hanging out with him

Do it like the Zombies do

957 12 2
By FictionisReality176

Izabella's POV

"Zed for prez! Vote Zed for prez, because I'm a Zombie, not a zom-can't-be" Zed said while handing out flyers and walking with me on the right side of him and Eliza on the left, "okay, here's our platform we fight for zombie toppings on pizza in the cafeteria" "right" "get Zombie tongue taught as a second language" "good" "and how to over throw your appressors after school club" Eliza said quickly "Eliza" Zed warned "sorry, right don't over promise" she apologised.

"But more importantly, we allow Zombies at Prawn" "and Werewolves" I piped in and the two looked at me "you know... because their in the same boat as us with the whole anti-monster laws" I said meekly, "oh, is their a special werewolf that you want to ask?" Eliza asked with one eyebrow raised up "umm, I'm just saying though" I said quickly as I blushed. Then Addison walked up to us "good luck, Mr. Future President" she said to Zed as she stopped by Eliza. "Hey Zed, did you hear?" Bree asked excitedly as she stopped by me "Addie's being tested for captain, and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow" she claps excitedly, "it's not a big deal" Addi says "well if Bree's excited of course it going to be a big deal Addi" I say to her.

"Well yeah, Okay it's huge" she said with big eyes "a huge chance to fail!" Lacey shouted as she slams the pin onto the table "if Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh, she's so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins" Bree gushes "he's so gonna win, because you know, elections, they're just like these big old popularity contests" Addi's shaking her head at Bree to stop but she keeps going "and Bucky is super popular" I looked at Bree and nudged her arm with mine "Bree..." I quietly said to her as Zed clears his throat "thanks, Bree" he says kind of disappointingly.

Addison then spoke up after a few seconds of silence "I know it's weird I'll only be cheer captain of Bucky's President, but..." she trailed off "no, that just means neither can lose because one of us can have what we want and I can live with that" he spoke "me too. You'll do great Zed" Addison said as he gave her a flyer "Zed for prez!" "Zed for prez!"

I turned to Addison and spoke "hey, I need to get something from my locker, is it alright if I meet you and Bree in the library?" "yeah that's fine, Iz meet ya there" she said with a smile and walked off with Bree towards the library while I went off to my locker.

---------------- Time Skip-------------------------

Once I got to my locker to no one's surprise Bucky was there "Hey there Bella" he says while I opened my locker "that isn't my name Bucky and you know that" once I got what I needed from my locker I shut the door and started walking away only to get stopped by Bucky grabbing my arm.

"Look Bella, I know that I messed up but please I want to make things right between us" He says apologetically "I know you do b-but I need sometime to think things through" I say and started walking away but yet again Bucky grabbed my arm again "why can't we just talk about it right now?" "I have to meet Bree and Addi at the library, Bucky" then a figure came up behind me. "Didn't the lady say she'll talk to you later" the deep voice said which made Bucky cower and the leave.

I turned around to the figure "uh, thanks for that..." "Wyatt" "thank you Wyatt" I said with a little bit of blush creeping up on my face "anytime sweetheart" he winked and went back to the other wolves will I made my way to the Library.

----- Another Time Skip------- 

I was sitting with Bree while she was doing her homework and one of the Wolves came up ripped a page out and started to eat it "hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Bree says while pointing at the Wynter. Willa came up and dropped a stack of history books on the table "Lies!" she shouts and Addison comes and sits in the chair next to me "these history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone" she says. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that" Addison says apologising "there's a lot you don't know" Willa finishes picking up the books and heading to the door, "I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books" Addi calls out.

Willa pulled off her necklace and threw it at the alarm system causing it to not go off when she went through "our necklaces have a way with electronics" Wyatt whispers in between me and Addison which sent shivers down my spine and with that they left following Willa.

----- Again another Time Skip to Zombieland--------

"Win the wolves'vote, withe the election easy" Zed says as him, Zoey, Eliza and I walked up to the Wolves, "hello wolves, allow me to introduce myself" he holds out his hand to them "I'm Zed, zombie, football star, presidential hopeful" he laughs weakly as none of them shakes his hand "...okay" "when Zombies first came to Seabrook, we were outsiders, too. Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you we'd be honoured if you guys joined us" Eliza said "our pack is our pack we don't need anyone else, so..." "who doesn't want more friends?" Zoey asked after Wynter said her part "underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softie" "I am a mean, mean werewolf kid. I am tough and rough" "aww, you said 'ruff' like a sweet little puppy dog, ruff, ruff!" I looked down at her "Zoey I don't think their like normal dogs like Puppy".

"We are beasts of the forest, we will never be tamed" Then Zoey scratched behind Wynter's ear "except for that" I whispered to Zed who was next to me "oh boy. Oh wow, that's great" then Willa stood up "we're nothing like you Zombies" she says "you sort of are, your necklace is powered right? Kind of like an organic Z-band" "you're smarter than they look" Willa says to her "thanks" "that necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out?" Zed asked going to touch Willa's necklace but she slaps it away.

"The opposite, our moonstones make us our true werewolf selves" "so without it you'd be human?" Zed asks "no Zed they'll die" I said earning a look from the Wolves and a nod from Willa "they'd be nothing without it" Wyatt then spoke it up "imagine how alive you'd feel if you didn't have to tamp things down, hold back your true selves" I looked down and whispered "wished we could" loud enough for them to hear and Eliza gave me an sympathetic smile and gave me a side hug.

  "Actually, I've got this theory that zombies might've evolved beyond their need for Z-bands" Eliza said and Zed laughs uncomfortably "Z-bands are great they help you fit in and I think that you guys would have a much better time at Seabrook if you just followed in our footsteps. Join a club, play football I'll even teach you how to tackle" he says but I just looked up at him "Zed you need to stop it" I said sternly but he just ignored me and continued "just lighten up, be more like us" then the Wolves started to walk away from us.

"Do it like the Zombies do. Brush your fangs when you wake up comb your hair do your make up. Sleep at night, don't stay up"  Zed sang "do it like the Zombies" I sang after him. "Don't stand out when fitting in. When in doubt do the opposite" "don't listen to him" "he's a hypocrite" Wyatt and Willa said while Zed continued singing "do it like the Zombies do"

"All you gotta do is give an inch then we goin' take it to the topppp, do it like the zombies do" we sang, I stood next to Zed on his right side and Willa came and stood at Zed's left and sang "when the moon is full, no howling" "awoo" then Wyatt came and stood next to me looking at both Zed and I "don't run in the halls, no growling" "let's go to the mall start styling" .

"Do it like Zombies do"

"Trim your claws, get a manicure" "cut your bangs leave it on the floor" "now wag your tail like a Labrador"  Willa, Wyatt and Wynter sang and Zed  ducked under Wynters arm and stood in the middle of her and Wyatt while singing "do it like the zombies do" and Zed backup to the car guiding Wynter with him but Wyatt grabbed her pulling her to him and the wolves. 

"All you got to do is give an inch then we goin' take it to the top, do it like the zombies do, don't stop. Do it"

Zed walked over to the middle of Wyatt and Willa and put his arm over them while Eliza stood behind him with some hats or caps as you would call them "Stand up, stand up, stand up straight, do your homework. Smile a lot when you network. Did I mention no one gets hurt?" Zed elbowed Wyatt in the side " do it like the zombies do" then he grabbed the hats that Eliza had and hold them out for the Lykensen  siblings which they took "I hope you're open to my advice" "oh, it's invaluable to us right?" Willa asked "huh, sounds like this could be a paradise" Wyatt said. 

"Do it like the zombies do"

"Why should we change? They should be like us. Yeah, he may eat brains but he's got no guts" "he's gone insane, yeah he's acting nuts. Come on we got moves to bust" woahhh".

"All you got to do is give an inch then we goin' take it to the top. Do it like the zombies do, don't stop. Do it like the Zombies do"

Zed got tackled to the ground with Willa who afterwards howls with the others going in and laughing at Zed on the floor. I felt a arm around my waist pull me towards a body, I looked up and saw Wyatt "hey" he breathed out "hey" I replied

And we looked deeply into each others eyes...

1,769 Words

I hope you guys enjoy this and I am deeply sorry for the long wait. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 42 19
Warning ⚠️ SPG Paki vote nadin po thank you
29K 3.8K 25
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
72.4K 5K 55
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
98.3K 2K 25
မွန်းအကြောက်ဆုံးက အမျိုးသမီးတစ်ယောက်တဲ့။ 🔞ပါတာမို့ ကလေးတွေမဖတ်ကြနဲ့နော် သတိပေးတာ။