A Love Like No Other

By LilyRose278

{COMPLETED} Amalie James adopted by the Anderson family has it all or so it seems. Never judge a book by its... More

Chapter 1 Gone Cuckoo
Chapter 2 Past Revealed Part 1
Chapter 3 Past Revealed Part 2
Chapter 4 Reflect, and you're a jerk!
Chapter 5 Nothing beats Ice-cream
Chapter 6 Real Mature
Chapter 7 Friends & Dinner
Chapter 8 Fight, & Break down
Chapter 9 Break Down
Chapter 10 I'm Definitely Bipolar
Chapter 11 Please Tell Me Your Kidding?!
Chapter 12 Perfect Couple
Chapter 13 Please Stay Safe
Chapter 14 Looks Like A Hurricane Went Through My Hair
Chapter 15 Ice Cold Water
Chapter 16 We're Not Taking This Deal
Chapter 17 Well You Get Used To It
Chapter 18 Memories Start to Come Back
Chapter 19 Questions & Memories!
Chapter 20 Missing Family Reunion
Chapter 21 Amusement Park
Chapter 22 Old Friends Reunite.
Chapter 23 Reminiscing, & He Never Learns
Chapter 24 Hurled At Brian
Chapter 25 Daniel's Anger, Another Threat
Chapter 26 Mystery Person...
Chapter 27 I'm Afraid Of Heights
Chapter 28 Y-You Flew?
Chapter 29 Ridiculous Heels
Chapter 30 Did You Escape Mental Asylum?
Chapter 31 Act My Age
Chapter 32 Date
Chapter 33 You're Perfect
Chapter 34 Ryan's Love
Chapter 35 Shopping Havoc
Chapter 36 There Are Only 2 Ways
Chapter 37 Breakfast
Chapter 38 They Want To Meet You
Chapter 39 My Family
Chapter 40 Do You Know This Man?
Chapter 41 You're Gonna Have A Ball.
Chapter 42 Hopeless Man
Chapter 43 Things Start To Add Up
Chapter 44 When You Put It That Way
Chapter 45 You're Really Strong, Mommy.
Chapter 46 I Would Never Lie
Chapter 47 Darkness, A Friend
Chapter 48 Even If I Have To Wait Forever
Chapter 49 I'm Not Hallucinating, am I?
Chapter 50 No Porcelain Doll
Chapter 51 Will You Let Me Love You Forever?
Chapter 52 Coolest Grandparents
Chapter 53 Preparations
Chapter 54 Arriving At Rouen
Chapter 55 Can't Live Without Her
Chapter 56 I Know You Better
Chapter 57 Wife or Wife-To-Be
Chapter 58 Congratulations, Sis.
Chapter 59 Engagement Part I
Chapter 60 He's On Stage
Chapter 61 Engagement Part II
Chapter 62 I'd Marry You Now
Chapter 63 So Jealous
Chapter 64 Perfect Daughter
Chapter 65 Trying To Make Me Cry

Chapter 66 I Do.

7.1K 145 27
By LilyRose278

Finally, the chapter we've all been waiting for. I do apologize in advance for the mistakes you might find. I've never actually attended a Christian wedding so I don't know the proper procedures and stuff. But I did try my best. I hope you all like it.

Song Name: All of the Above

Singer Name: T-Carter Music

So without further ado, here is the last chapter of A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER!

ENJOY!

Chapter No. 66

Austin's POV:

Standing in the changing room, I put on the cufflinks on the cuff of the sleeve. I should be nervous. But I'm anything but that. Of course, I'd be lying if I say I slept soundly. I didn't get a wink of sleep. How could I when my heart was separated from me and everyone was in on it. The worst thing was that she didn't even protest about it.

I've been so used to her presence with me that even just one night was hell. I smile I do the other sleeve remembering Dan and my father-in-law chose these. An original design, with unique grey diamonds. It really stood out but it looked nice.

There's a knock on the door, "Come in!"

Dan, Brian, Jason, Ashton, and Dad enter, I raise an eyebrow at Dan I thought he'd be with his sis, "A lot of people are already there so I thought to check on the groom." He smiles.

I just shake my head at his explanation, "Any chance I can get a pic of your sis before she arrives?"

They all chuckle, "Sorry Austin. Your sis would kill me. And no can do. Come on, man, you have to wait only one more hour, and then she's yours to look at as much as you want." Dan chuckles.

I sigh, I honestly can't stand when I don't get to talk to Malie, and to make matters worse my evil sis took her phone away as well. Seriously?

"So son, any last-minute nervous attack?" Dad jokes.

"Dad, I can never be nervous. But yeah, I am kind of irritated that I couldn't talk to Malie... And did they seriously had to separate her from me?" I say irritated.

Dad just shakes his head, "Blame the weird traditions people have. Don't take it out on me."

"Theodore, you still have time if you wanna back out or something." Ash jokes.

I instantly glare at him, "Back out? You must be crazy. I tried to get her to marry me earlier. But of course, she couldn't upset the family, now could she?"

"Woah, you're whipped already. I can't imagine after today. I think we won't see our old Austin ever again." Ash laughs.

"If anything, you'll see a better side of me. But keep it up and I might show you my dark side." I chuckle.

"Alright, you guys let's get a move on, or else we'll be late," Jason says.

As you can guess, Brian is my best man whereas, Jason and Dan groomsmen. For Malie, it's Lil as the maid of honor; Serena and Scarlet as her bridesmaids. It was a unanimous decision amongst us all.

Reaching the venue I see the girls have all arrived as well. Though, Malie has still to arrive. She'll be arriving with her parents. Both of the parents. Our wedding is a bit out of conventional since, of course, it'd be a wedding of the year. After all, Malie is a rising actress and also a major holder of the James-Anderson Empire and of course, the Theodore Empire. It's anything but small. It's one of our most traditional but in demand hotel. Our parents since were in-charge of everything had done a standing ovation job.

The roof-top view is honestly a dream, I think Lillian also pitched in ideas as to how Malie would prefer it. Malie left it on our parents as they see fit but still they wanted everything to be perfect.

I smile looking at the white and pink lilies and in the flower arrangements. I think back at the design I had Lillian and my mother-in-law put together for Malie's wedding dress.

At that moment the music starts playing, it was Mom and Isabelle's choice, All of The Above. Next Malie chose Melvin as the ring bearer. I agreed with her because when don't I. Right beside him is Hailey, flower girl and she looks absolutely cute in her baby pink frills dress. They take their places. Behind them is the girl who I've been waiting for my entire life just didn't know of her till I didn't put my eyes on her. She is looking like the angel that God her made her out to be.

My breath hitches seeing her. Amalie is looking beyond beautiful. I have seen her beautiful many times, especially when she blushes it's incomparable. But right now she's looking like an angel of another world. How was I so lucky enough to have her for myself?

She walks down the aisle with her father David James. Originally, David wanted Jack to walk her but Jack gave it up saying he deserved this moment. He'll always watch over her but today she deserved her birth father walk her down.

They reach the end, the entire way I and Amalie don't break eye contact. She's everything I'm not. Maybe that's why I'm so damn crazy about her. David takes his daughter's hand and puts it in mine, "Austin, son. I'm entrusting my daughter to you. I would've never let my daughter go so early but you're worth it."

I smile at his words, he leaves and takes his place with his wife. Amalie puts both of her hands into mine. She looks at me with A Love Like No Other. My eyes match her feelings.

The priest starts the ceremony.

Amalie's POV:

I doubt that we both listen to the Priest. We both are lost in each other, "You may now say your vows."

Austin nods, "Amalie Rose James Anderson. The love of my life. I never thought I'd say such words. Especially, not after what happened. You came in my life with a crash quite literally. Of course, it wasn't your fault. You were the first girl ever to make me shocked by spilling your milkshake on my head." On that one, everyone including me chuckles.

"You made me fall in love with you but I was stubborn not to admit it but wasn't ready to give you up either. But when you admitted that no one had ever kissed you. It made me realize how truly innocent you are. You faced more demons than anyone I ever know. You made me realize that if I didn't claim you I'd lose you. Today, in front of all our loved ones, I Austin Evans Theodore vow to love you till my last breath. Make sure you never overwork yourself. Be there for you whenever and however you need me. I vow to take care of you and make you happy and loved in sickness and health. We'll have our own ups and downs but I'll be there right beside you, sharing your happiness, sadness, love, and illness. And I know I'll be able to fulfill our promises because our love is A Love Like No Other." Austin finishes.

I sniffle at his words because the sincerity and love in his words are something else. His eyes are sparkling with love and only love.

I know it's my turn, "Austin Evans Theodore. The man who made me feel emotions I didn't know I could feel. My love and my life. You made me come out of my shell and made me see colors that I was afraid to see in fear I might ruin them. You took hold of my heart without me noticing, and in all honesty, you deserved the milkshake. It made you see the hidden truth." I giggle.

"I was never alone and you made me realize it. My love for you increased to the point I can't imagine living without you. So today, I, Amalie Rose James Anderson vow stand by your side in sickness and health, in poorer and richer. To be more than you expect. I promise to be your pillar be it physical or emotional. I vow to love and care for you till my last breath. And I know I'll be able to fulfill our promises because our love is A Love Like No Other."

"Now, do you Austin Evans Theodore take Amalie Rose James Anderson as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asks Austin.

Austin's hold on hands tightens and smiles, looking into my eyes saying, "I do."

The priest turns his head slightly towards me, "Do you, Amalie Rose James Anderson take Austin Evans Theodore as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I look into Austin's eyes whose eyes haven't left mine since the start of the ceremony, and smile, "I do."

After the priest says the exchange of rings, Brian hands the ring to Austin who replaces my engagement ring with the wedding ring. After that, I take the ring from Lil and put it on Austin's ring finger.

"With this, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the..." Austin doesn't wait for the priest to finish and pulls me by my waist and kisses me.

I kiss him back with the same passion as he gives me. He has kissed me many countless times but this kiss is very different than the others. We hear the clapping and cheering from our relatives which makes us break us apart and he puts his forehead to mine.

"Your now wife. Now and forever, Amalie Rose Theodore. Or should I say, Mrs. Theodore." Austin chuckles.

I giggle along, "Of course, my dear husband, Mr. Theodore."

Here the journey of Amalie and Austin ends. They had many hurdles to cross before they could find the ending that was meant to be theirs.

Always remember no matter how dark the present and past may be at the end of the day there is always a path for us all. But it all comes down on us whether we take that leap or not.

For Amalie took that leap but it didn't mean it was smooth sailing from then onward she still had a lot to face before finding her happiness.

This is the official end to

A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER!

THANK YOU ALL WHO GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE!

Another announcement!

Since this book has come to an end a new book will begin as a sequel but it will feature all of the couples' children and new main characters with a brand new storyline! Stay tuned!

Head over to LOVE WILL CONQUER.

P.S: Of course, I will give this book an epilogue but when. Well, no promises on the time!

Till Next time! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5M 2.7K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
72.7K 2K 53
A/n I changed the description since the storyline seemsl to becoming a lil bit out of what the first description says Kayden Pierre- a guy who reach...
40.5M 971K 45
Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, car...
1.2M 35.5K 28
Evangeline Heart is a twenty year old homeless girl who was been forced out of her orphanage at the age of sixteen. She is a sweet, caring, innocent...