Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

50. His pain / her happiness

21K 1.3K 273
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Eid Mubarak my lovelies 😘🎉🎊

So this is eidi from me😜 and I hope you will give me eidi too by voting and comments lovely words😍

******

Hana's POV

"Please take care of yourself hanu" mama said hugging me

"I will.. and you both also take care of yourself... And baba don't forget to take your medicines on time"

Today mama baba were going to their some old relative's daughter's wedding. Mama baba both didn't wanted to go but they were calling them constantly and baba mama couldn't say no. So here they are leaving for 2 to 3 days. Leaving me with this jerk. Who was standing beside me.

"Rahmaan... Take care of hana" mama said.

"Oh mama... Please stop this take care of you take care of her" Maan said annoyingly. Actually mama were saying this tenth time now.

Mama baba both narrowed their eyes at rahmaan. While he bite his tongue and gave his apology smiled.

"Don't worry both of you... She is my love my wife.. I will take care of her with my life" he said putting his hands on my shoulder. I looked up slightly moving my head toward him and gave him deadly glared. While he just grinned in response.

"Okay chalo bye... Allah Hafiz" saying this they both walked out of the house.

I turned around and came face to face with grinning maan.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot?" I asked annoyingly.

"We are alone" he exclaimed again grinning ear to ear

"So?" I raised my eyebrows. He smirked causing my heart skip a beat at his smirk. Because I know what this smirk was.

"So..." saying this he took a step forward making me gulped. But I made my face straight.

"So?" again asked taking a step back. Trying my best not to look effected.

"So" he bite his lips. Taking few steps forward while I take back. He abruptly wrapped his arms around me to hold me in place.

"So.." he whispered again. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt his breath on my ear. But I couldn't feel his lips.

"So...so wha..what?" I asked in whispered but couldn't got any response. Frowning I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me while his Both lips were between his teeth. And in the next second he burst into laughter.

"Hanu...." He was laughing hard putting his hands on his stomach. I was looking at him confusedly.

"Look at you cheeks... It became maroon like beetroot" he said while laughing. And then I realised that he just wanted to saw my this reaction on his closeness. I glared at him.

"Aww...your so cute My wifey... You look like a newly bride" pinching my cheeks he said grinning. I slapped his hands.

"What was that?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Just wanted to see my old hanu" he replied with smiled.

"I'm not that old hanu" I replied glaring him. and turned to leave but he held my wrist pulling me back.

"You can tell me whatever you want but your eyes tell me how much you love me.. I know my old hanu is still inside you.. she just scared to come outside. But I will bring her out again." He said with so much emotion I turned and look at him who was smiling softly.

"Your wrong... That hanu was died a long time ago... This hana don't love you. she hates you.. and never be with you again" and if I have to prove myself then I will. I told him and the last part in my mind. And walked away from there.

**********

Rahmaan's POV

I was still busy in my work. When I heard a beep sound. I looked at my mobile and saw my boss message. He told me to come to his office. I stood up and walked to his office room.

"Good evening sir" I greeted him.

"Good evening" he replied with curt nod. He was little bossy and strict. Sometimes he gave me too much work with less amount of time. But nothing I couldn't handle. I did everything to keep this job. Even though for this job and baba's company I had to spend sleepless nights. Many times I felt frustrated but when Hana's and my baby's face came infront of me, and the thought we all will be together in the future "Insha Allah" (if allah wills) I felt my all energy came back and gave me some new spirit to go through everything.

"Here.. your first salary" he said. I looked at him and then the envelope on the table and then realised it was my first salary.

Yes! It has been a month I joined here and today I got my first salary. I smiled and took it from the table. I was so happy and relieved. Finally I'm able to prove hana that I'm capable of earning money without my father's name.

"Thank you sir" I said and he nodded.

"You may leave" he said but I stood there cause I wanted to asked him something.

"Um.. sir" i pronounced. He looked at me questioningly.

"Uh... Can I go home early for the next 2 days?" I asked hesitantly.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Um.. actually my parents went out of city and my wife is alone at home and she is 7 and half months pregnant and our maid will leave at 7pm. So can I?" I asked afraid if he denied. He stared at me for couple of minutes.

"Fine.. but you know I don't like all this.. but you never make me disappointed with your works in this whole moth infact you did quite a good job.. so that's why and for your wife I'm agree with this rahmaan.. but after that you have to cover up" he said. Making straight face. I nodded smiling.

"Yes... Thank you so much sir" I said gratefully. And took breath of relief while walking out of his office.

*****

As i got out of my car and started walking toward my house I saw hana sitting on the swing with the book in her hand. She cover her head maybe because today's weather was cold. Yesterday after I tease her and she let out some hurtful words I didn't went infornt of her cause I didn't wanted to make her more angry with my presence.

How strange life is.. when I wanted to get rid of this marriage hana did her best to make me love her which I did. But when I realised its already too late. And now hana wanted to get rid of this marriage while I'm trying my hard to save this marriage.

I walked to her and stood behind her. Bending on her level I whisper.

"Assalamualaikum Jaan-e-maan" I greeted while kissing her cheeks. She startled for second and then look over her shoulder and gave me her love which she always give me now days. Deadly and hateful glared. But my smiled never leave even though my heart hurts but my smiled always there for her to know that I still love her no matter if she hates me or not.

"How many time I told you don't come close to me and don't do anything like this" hana stood up and shouted. Oh bad mood. I thought.

"Sorry" I said with puppy dog eyes. Though I always say sorry after doing my loveable acts but never quit doing this. Sorry only for her to make her feel better. And showing my love is for both of us. It's make me happy to behave with her like husband and wife. And for her to know that I love her.

"Get the hell out of here rahmaan.. don't disturb me" she dismiss me rudely. And again sat on the swing with open book. I say beside her. She breath out a frustrated sigh and look at me.

"Before you say anything, first listen to me please, please, please" I begged her before she could say something and she narrowed her eyes for few minutes before sighing defeatedly.

"What?" Hana asked annoyingly.

"I want to give you something" I said and held her hands and placed my first salary cheque on her palm.

"My first salary.. and you know i earned this without my father's name.. with my hard work" I said proudly. She stare at the envelope for few minutes. I couldn't read her expression what she was thinking. Cause now days madam like to gave me blank expressions.

After sometime she glanced at me before opening the cheque and look at the amount. Its 30 thousands.

"30,000?" She asked making displeased face.

"You know how much muneeb earned in only one month? 300k and your capable of earning only 30 thousands?"

Stung her words stung in my heart. I looked at her in disbelief. I thought she would be happy to know that I did this but no! She wasn't happy.

"Uh.. it's first month na..so.. but don't worry I will work hard and my boss will give me promotion soon" I tried to assure her hiding my pain with smiled.

"Yeah.. very soon" she chuckled mockingly. While placing that cheque on my chest she stood up. That cheque fall on the ground.

"I want you to take this hana... It's my first salary" I pleaded

"This little amount isn't any use for me.. you know whenever I went for shopping I spent more than 50 thousands. my father left for me too much Alhamdulillah ( thanks to god). I don't need your bagger like rupees" saying this she turned around to leave breaking my heart in million pieces but held her wrist turning her back to face me i pulled her toward me.

"I know your doing this only to hurt me... But I want to ask you one question.. is it give you peace after hurting me?.. cause as far as I know.. my hanu will also be hurt if I'm hurt" I said with pain in my eyes while touching her cheeks with my fingers. She jerk her head away from my fingers.

"I told you before, that hana was dead and this hana feel happy to see you in pain" with that she pushed me and walked inside.

I stood there feeling hurt. My eyes landed on the cheque which was on the ground. But before I could pick it up raining started with thunder. I immediately pick that cheque but it was already late. My first salary cheque ruined.

I was happy when I got this. I truly did hard work to earned this. And to happy to see in Hana's eyes the same proud which I felt after getting this cheque. But I again disappointed her. She was right. This money was nothing. What I was thinking before giving her this cheque?

But still somewhere I thought she will be happy even though it was not that much but it was my hard working money.

I stood there still in the rain. My eyes where burning as her last words echoed in my head.

"This hana feel happy to see you in pain."

*********

Author's POV

After saying hurtful words to rahmaan hana came to her room. As she wanted to show rahmaan that she hate him, she did great job. She was trying her best to make him lose every hope of her going back to him. But he didn't budge which makes her hurt him even more.

I will prove him, my hate is bigger than his fake love.

She thought and lay down on her bed closing her eyes. Rahman that painfull eyes flashed in her mind and she felt her wetness on the corner of her eyes. Touching that wet place she opened her eyes and realised it was her tears which she couldn't control.

He was right.. you still hurt seeing him in pain. A voice came from her heart.

No! It was just that I never hurt anyone and this all new for me she convince herself and buried her face in the pillow. But before sleep took over her she heard a loud thunder and raining noice.

*****

After few hours hana open her eyes hearing window slamming and thunder sounds. But that doesn't woke her up really but the kicked she was receiving from her baby. Sitting up she placed her hand on her belly.

"Kya hua? Mama ko punching bag samjha hai kya? (What happened? Do you think your mama is your punching bag?) " Hana asked with beautiful smiled on her face. While rubbing her hand on her baby bump as if trying to calm her little baby. But her baby was still kicked her two more time.

"Seems like someone is angry" she chuckled while resting her back on headboard.

She was continued talking to her baby when she shuddered hearing loud thunder voice. Looking at the window she stood up but as she put her feet on the floor she felt a sharp pain. Looking at her feet she saw it was swollen. Her feet was already swollen and gave her pain time to time but today it felt like it was too much.

Standing up she went to close the window but froze on her place as her eyes landed on rahmaan, he was Stood there still on the same spot. She looked back at the wall clock which showed 10 of the night. And she remembered when she came inside her room she saw time and that was 7 of the evening.

She felt cold shiver run down her spine. all the colours drain from her face. Dreadful feeling sat on the pit of her stomach as she realised rahmaan stood there in the rain since 3 hours.

"Maan" a whisper left her mouth and as if rahmaan heard her voice he looked up at her and a painful smile come to his lips.

***************

How was it?

Cliffhanger? I know😜

Want double update? Then you know what you have to do 😉

VOTES
COMMENTS
FOLLOW😛
next chapter would be definitely like eidi 💃😝

In the last chapter, I've asked you where you guys from and I'm happy that you all told me from where you are, and I'm really happy to know that how many different countries people are here😭 *happy tears*
You guys also had asked me where I'm from and I didn't replied cause I wanted to say here. So I'm from India ☺️

Chalo bye.. let's meet in the next chapter 😅

Wait!!! Before I go I want to inform you that I've updated first chapter of unknowingly halal (lawful) so guys please please go check it out and votes and comments there for me please😦😣🙏

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...