Arknights: (Winter's Arc)

By TheLazyYu

A story of a man who had overcome a lot of struggles just to achieve his ideals at the world of Terra More

Prologue
(Chapter 1) - The Bounty Hunter
(Chapter 2) - Identity
(Chapter 3) - Espionage
(Chapter 4) - Setup
(Chapter 5) - Thoughts/Memories/Movement
(Chapter 5.5) - Nightmare
(Chapter 6) - Trouble with Women
(Chapter 7) - MEDIC!
(Chapter 8) - Taken
(Chapter 9) - Savior
(Chapter 10) - Painful
(Chapter 11) - Recovery
(Chapter 13) - Siesta [Part 2]
(Chapter 14) - Siesta [Part 3]
(Chapter 15) - Closer to the truth
(Chapter 16) - Clash
(Chapter 17) - Insanity of a broken man
(Chapter 18) - The Hym of Winter's Oath
(Bonus)
(Chapter 19) - The Hidden Mask
(Chapter 20) - Comrades
(Chapter 21) - 2nd Phase
(Chapter 22) - Commitment
(Chapter 23) - Last Hope
[Lemon] (Chapter 24) - Shape of a Frozen Heart
(Chapter 25) - Discovery
(Chapter 26) - Bullet
(Chapter 27) - Cold Blood
(Chapter 28) - Land of Shadows
(Chapter 29) - Ah Kurwa
(Chapter 30) - Press the Attack
(Chapter 31) - Confrontation
(Chapter 32) - A necessary sacrifice
(Chapter 33) - Dragon Witch
(Chapter 34) - Sync
(Chapter 35) - Mission
(Final Chapter)
(Special Chapter) - Why i Fight
(Special Chapter 2) - Fruit
Timewatch (Profile)
Important Announcement!!!
Hourglass of Time - [Fate]
Hourglass of Time - [Intentions]

(Chapter 12) - Siesta [Part 1]

2.8K 62 33
By TheLazyYu

Before we start i made a Sidestory of this book that contains Lemons, R-18 content, The sidestory is just a alternative scenarios in every scenes or chapter, and it doesn't affect here in the main one.

It's your choice to read it or not, If you do read it, please leave a vote there if you liked it.

Well then let's proceed to the new chapter

*******************************************

There we can see that Ryo and Skadi was boarded in a airplane heading towards to the best tourist and vacation spot on all Za world.

Ryo was sitting comfy just listening to his favorite music band Emer, while beside him was Skadi fidgeting all around.

Her hand tightly grips Ryo, as he winced in pain. A sigh was heard as he took the headphones out. "What's wrong Skadi, first time on a plane ride?" "Mhm" she gave a quick nod. "It's gonna be fine. remember this is a chance to take a break here."

"I know that. but..."  she averts her gaze at him. "Ahh don't sweat the small details. just stop being a child who's scared of ghost and- !!!" Ryo stopped and felt his heart is about to explode.

Her eyes glowed very red, and he could see her sharp teeth waiting to devour on the prey.

"On second thought, you can cling to me anytime you want." Timewatch's eyebrows switch, Skadi softens up and holds his hand.

"That's better..." She then calmed down as Ryo screamed in his head. 'NO IT'S NOT! PEOPLE WILL MISUNDERSTAND US AS A COUPLE!'

"You win..." He mumbles as he fell asleep at the rest of the trip.

SilverAsh: KINGU CRIMSON

"Here is your room sir." The Hotel staff opens the door and carried their baggage inside.

"Hm wanna walk around for a bit?" Ryo asked. "Mhm. i could use some fresh air at the beach."

"I'll meet you at the beach later, firstly i have to deliver this letter to the Mayor." Ryo said as he shows a letter to her. "Got it, becareful. Skadi says as he reached for the doorknob. "Oh come on, it's not like my i will encounter a angry dragon waiting to stab me." Ryo chuckles as he left and closed the door. "Later..."

"Mhm, might as well buy some swimsuit." She grabs some LMD and went out to the store.

Meanwhile...

Ryo was casually walking and saw a poster on a wall... "Obsidian Festival huh?" He thought of and saw some tourists passing by.

"Hey, wanna attend the concert again." "Your kidding me, your throat was like sore for like 2 hours yesterday night after screaming." A familiar voice was heard from Ryo as he looks behind walking... "Oh come on C. don't be a killjoy and have some fun."

"Well i guess you are right. i should make the most of my time here at this vaca-" C stopped walking and noticed Ryo, that made her have a shocked look.

"I've got a mission from Lungmen. huh?" Timewatch remembers those words back in Dr. Yumi's office as he had a deadpanned look.

"Um. you happen to know him Ch'en?" One of the female tourist asked and looked at her. Ch'en took out her wrapped sheathed sword and threw it towards Ryo, but happen to miss because he quickly dodges...

"Why are you following me? you creepy stalker!" Ch'en glares at him as he tried to explain. "I'm not stalking you, i have business here." He showed her the letter... "See!"

Ch'en grabs and saw that the letter is for the mayor. "I see, sorry for lashing out to you all of a sudden."the lungmen investigator picks up her sheathed sword as Ryo sighs.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Her friends asked as Ryo replied with smirk. "Oh i am Ch'en's boyfriend."

"Kyaa!" The girls screams as Ch'en blushed red. "You idiot! Your not my-" "Wow Ch'en you never told us that you got a boyfriend." One of them pouts. "He's not, just look at that smile of his!" Ch'en retorts while still blushing. They could just see his beautiful smile sparkling at their point of view...

"Wow so rude. after not informing your boyfriend that your taking a vacation, and here i am doing my responsibility for our future." He gave a heavy sigh as the girls look at him sadly. "Wow Ch'en your so cold."

"Y-You!" The tsundere Ch'en is now starting to blow a fuse. Ryo then looks at her swimsuit. "You look very cute in that swimsuit." giving a thumbs up Ch'en started to blush again and Ryo grins.

"Well i better go or I'll be late delivering this... see ya in another time." He waves and started going to the opposite direction."

"Baka. I'm gonna stab you in the back if your lying." Ch'en mumbles....

After crossing the street he finally arrives at the Municipality. "Seize them!" He turns to a street, and saw Doctor Yumi and a female Originium researcher.

The agents of Cronin started to surround them, and Ryo saw that one Yumi's accompany was arguing to a Sniper mercenary. "Yumi again found some trouble huh?" He then walks into the entrance until... "Ryo-kun! is that you!"

'Don't just casually call my name, or I'm gonna be in big trouble as well' He froze as the agent stopped him. "What's your business? do you know that doctor?"

"No sir,  I'm just a humble messenger trying to deliver a message." Ryo swallowed.

"Oiii... Ryo.... Timewatch!" Yumi calls as Schwarz recognized that codename. "That's a mercenary subdue him!"

"Give me a break." Ryo then kick the agent down and prepares for combat but 5 infantry grabbed him

"Don't move Timewatch."

"Look again." Timewatch said and all of a sudden...

"Guh!" The 5 infantry unit screamed as they are all stabbed by bayonets at their knees

"What?!" Schwarz said in surprise, like any other operators encountering this actually.

"Ryo-kun!" Yumi hugged him as he was beside her...

"Wait, how did he get here?!" Ceylon was shocked that as Timewatch just smiled at the Mayor's daughter.

"You owe me for this Yumi." He started attacking Schwarz's men and another one of Rhodes Island operator arrives...

"Uncle Hellagur!" Yumi's voice just made Ryo nervous hearing the name. "Doctor this way, and you there Timewatch please accompany these ladies while i hold them off for you." The guard operator said as Schwarz fired her crossbow. luckily Timewatch threw a knife as it collided destroying the bolt.

"Alright. good luck Hellagur..." Ryo said as he knocks down another infantry behind creating a path. "This way ladies!" The two ran while Ryo watches the back..

"I need reinforcements!" The Agent Leader called as they chased down the trio. "Ryo! Snipers!" Yumi yells as she points at the rooftops.

"Got it!" Timewatch quickly threw a smoke grenade at the road to cover themselves. "Ground units head to the beach!" One of the sniper's leader said understanding that they took an a shortcut at a alley...

"It's a little hard to run while wearing this dress." Ceylon started to lose her breath. "Please pardon me." Ryo picks her up as the researcher went flustered for a bit. "Not fair!" Yumi pouts as the two exits the alley and heads to the beach.

!!!

"Ack!" A crossbow bolt hit his back and and almsot lost his balance.

"Hand over Lady Ceylon and no one gets hurt!" All weapons have pointed at the trio. Timewatch puts down the researcher and pulls out the bolt at his back...

"Timewatch-san please hold back, they are still my Father's men." Ceylon says as Ryo sighed. "Ain't gonna be easy princess..."

"Doctor, what is happening here?"

The Sarkazian Medic, One of Rhodes Island operators Shining arrives with a worried look. Ryo turns and became speechless of how stunning she was when she wasn't hiding her face with the hood...

"Ahh... Shining, good timing but can you help us a bit." Yumi said as she shook her head. "My apologies doctor, but i did vowed not to fight with a sword again. the only thing i can do is provide support"

"Trace on!" Ryo then summons a metal pipe and threw it the Medic. "Just hit them with this... ugh..." he groans as the pain in his back won't subside."

Shining nods and caught the pipe... "Alright just this once."

'Ugh. i must not use clock's world too much, or the same thing would happen again...' Ryo stood up and got his bayonets.

"Doctor, please use this opportunity to escape immediately." Shining said as Yumi nods. "Let's go Ceylon!" she grabs her hand as the two ran again...

'I have to take out those snipers first, i don't know what this arrows can do to us.' The merc says as the stinging sensation on his back won't subside.

"I got your back." Shining mumbles as i nod, then the two of us rush at the Infantry, Agents, and Snipers...

Ryo leans to the right to avoid the Agent's weapon and did a roundhouse kick hitting it's head knocking it down.

!!!

He threw the bayonets as he sensed the bolts are heading to his way and destroyed them. "Damn it! how does that  guy do that?!" The Sniper leader cursed as they all reloaded.

Shining parry a strike from a agent and smacked its head.

While Shining is dealing the agents. "Time Alter triple acel!" Ryo used his ability and dodged the incoming crossbow bolts.

"Fall back he's too quick!" The leader said but he was too late, as Ryo landed from behind he quickly hit him at the back of it's neck.

"Now that I'm done here, might as well-" he stopped midsentence as he saw Shining had already knocked out the remaining enemies.

"Ryo-san. let's get out of here while we still can...." Shining called his attention snapping him back to reality. "Oh, right!" Ryo agrees, and follows Shining to the hotel heading to her room.

Shining closed the door as Ryo sat at the bed grunting...

"Let me see your wound." Her comfortable soothing voice is making our lord and savior drowsy. nodding, he took off his clothes. Shining saw his back that skin turned rotten... "Its poison... stay still..." Her hand touches his back and used her arts to heal him.

"On my behalf, i will be the one to apologize that Dr. Yumi has gotten you into another trouble." The Sarkaz apologized. "That's no trouble at all... and I'm sure there's another reason why she chose to stick into others noses, again." He paused and sighs. "More importantly why do you refuse to fight earlier?" Ryo asked as he then winced in pain. "ow."

Shining didn't answer as she focus on healing him. The young man raised an eyebrow and realizes that he stepped on too much. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked you that." he apologized...

The Sarkaz smile and answered. "That is  fine." Shining weakly said as she was feeling in pain, because while using her arts. she can feel how weak his heartbeat is...

"So it's true, that your heart is just supported by a machine, still why do you continue to fight?" Shining asked as she finished healing him.

"My little sister, i want to take her back from Reunion, not only that but to develop a Antidote to cure the infected., to save them." he paused as Shining noticed that his hand is shaking and was hesitant to continue. "I... also vowed myself... not to kill... anymore... But... i have resorted to that method again."

"Because if i don't, i will die for nothing. My efforts will be a waste if i didn't do it. I'm a horrible person am i?" He closed his eyes and held back his tears...

The female Sarkaz notice how heavy burden he is carrying. A sin that if you take another one's life, that blood will never be washed off...

Shining slowly hugged him, Through the days of her adventure, she never met a kind man in her entire life, 'Maybe he can be the one to stop this madness.' Shining thought of.

The young man rests at her bosom, He indulged on her peaceful nature, and the weight on his chest wavers.

"My apologies for getting emotional." He parts away... "Its nice to see that they call Timewatch has a side with this." Shining giggles...

And it seems like Ryo has also discovered another nature of hers... "That was embarrassing." he averts his gaze and wore his clothes.

"Do you know where Yumi's room is?" He asked. " Room 621 just across the hallway" Shining replies...

"Thanks for healing me and also for the talk." Ryo smiles and scratched his head.

"Mhm." Shining nods as Ryo went to Dr. Yumi.

"I pray that you will achieve your desire. Ryo-san."

Part 2 To be continued.

And no that's a reference.

Anyways that again took 2 days for me to finish...

Welp thank so much for continuing to support and read my books leave a vote and comment if you liked the chapter and I will see you all in the next update Peace out YEET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.2K 44
[In the process of rewriting some early chapters! Read at your own risk!] [This story was taken down by Wattpad a year and a half ago. I only managed...
5.1K 211 24
Base storyline overhauled and updated* The end came and went for humanity of old. An uncontrollable spark that quickly raged out of control. Tacet wa...
62K 1.4K 51
Death wasn't an unfamiliar concept, but no one knows what awaits them after it, ironically I find found myself in said situation after I fell into th...
3.3K 110 15
Four years after a horrible heartbreak, Aurora is back in her own pack after being in college at another pack where she became a pack doctor. There...