The social media mishap chron...

By _Ahankara_

"In which Kulya mistakes a 56," Ahankara can't beileve her luck, Neha doesn't even know why she is friends wi... More

.Extended Summary.
~part-1~
Part-2
part-3
part-4
Part-5
Part-6
part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-12

part-11

889 77 34
By _Ahankara_

"Virat bhaiyaaaaaa, "

Rahul was lying in his bed with a dreamy smile. No matter, how hard he tried he couldn't erase that smile from his face.

Not even with Harry, Shrey, and Shub doing God knows what in his room?

Yes, the three were in his room grinning like someone had decided to gift them the moon.

Harry looked absolutely ridiculous and scary grinning like this. He looked like those minions of devils in horror stories grinning.

Shrey! Shrey was grinning like the fairy Godmother of Cinderella has blessed him and changed him into some kind of prince charming or stuff.

And Shub, Shub looked like Aladdin has suddenly decided to bestow him with his Chirag and the whole property.

They looked absolutely ridiculous.

It felt disgustingly sweet and he is just waiting for the moment Harry starts rubbing his palms together gleefully and looks exactly like the devil.

He will personally buy him devil horns to complete the look or maybe he should ask Yuzi to help him in getting Harry in devil's costume.

He was pondering about this when his phone pinged with an incoming message notification and the three grinning pranis present in his room, jumped on his bed and beside him faster than flash.

He looked at them confused as he gripped his phone a little tighter. Not wanting Harry to get its possession again.

"What," he asked them with narrowed eyes.

"Bhabi ka message aaya check kro, " Harry grinned looking at him in a manner that declared, "I'm going to be a perfectly nosy being"

"It can be Virat's too, " he spoke totally for the sake of an argument.

The three boys present with him gave him a look that suggested that it'll be better if he shuts his mouth and checks the message.

Sighing and thinking why he hadn't already thrown them out of his room? He opened the message.

"Just reached home. Have you had your dinner? "

"They've reached back safely, " he said the words just for the sake of speaking, knowing the boys had already read the text.

"Awww, Rahuliya had your dinner??" Harry asked Rahul in a fake girly accent.

Rahul shoved Harry down from the bed.

"No, you??"

Rahul typed back as Harry finally settled back on the bed grumbling about mean friends.

"Going too"

"Oh, can we meet tomorrow?"

"When?"

"Umm...evening around 7?"

"Sure, "

"Well, three monkeys might join us, 😔"

"Okiee dokiee 😁😁"

Rahul put aside his phone and noticed Harry sticking to Shubh and Shrey telling them what to message.

And Rahul hoped for their sake, only their sake that they weren't actually typing what Harry was suggesting them to type.

Noticing his glance, Harry turned to him. Leaving the boys to chat on their own.

"You know, you should have insisted a little more on dropping them back safely, " Harry pointed

"And maybe, I would have if someone didn't get lost in the stadium. Plus, they were right it would have just increased the trouble if someone recognized us with them," Rahul said despondently.

He didn't like the fact any better than Harry, Subh, or Shrey that they took a cab back home in the night.

But Ahankara was right if someone recognized them with the girls it would have caused more trouble than good.

They would have been surely mobbed.

Plus, the fact that the girls couldn't meet the rest of the team was making him gloomy too.

Why?

Because a certain Hardik Pandya lost his way in the stadium. Can you believe it?

Neither can he.

But apparently, Hardik Pandya can get lost in a stadium.

But then, they all had spent the rest of the time playing treasure hunter in the stadium.

Their treasure being a certain "Hardik Himanshu Pandya, "

When they finally found Harry after scanning and searching for the whole stadium. The rest of the team has already boarded the team bus and an angry Virat was demanding from them "Where they were?"

As the team was already on the bus with media and fans swarming them. The boys knew taking the girls there will end up in a complete disaster.

So, they had asked the girl if they could maybe drop them back, and then they will make their way back to the hotel.

The girls had refused.

The chances of getting mobbed with them around were rather high. So, they chatted with the girls till Virat called them again and literally threatened to leave them behind if they didn't reach the bus in 10 seconds.

Still, they took about 15 more minutes to reach the bus after making sure the girls were safely in the cab. Their GPS location connected with them.

Obviously, they didn't tell the team exactly why they were late but they didn't have any qualms in throwing Hardik under the bus.

Rahul was feeling extremely gleeful telling Virat "How Harry had gotten lost and that's why they were late."

Now, back in his room. He along with Shrey and Shubh are chatting with the girls. Harry was pipping in totally useless suggestions.

"Umm...I asked Krishi if she will like to give me a tour of her city, she said yes!!!" Shrey exclaimed totally delighted and before Harry could suggest something totally obnoxious.

Like he could also give them a tour of this city or something like that.

Virat entered his room yelling "Rahuliyaaaaaaa" on top of his voice.

And then stopped for a second watching Harry, Shreyas, and Shub looking at him all startled.

Rahul scowled at his captain wondering why he likes to yell this obnoxious name always?

"Now, don't make that face Rahuliyaa. I've good news for you all, " Virat stated gleefully dismissing Rahul's look and the startled expression of the other three.

"Firstly don't call me Rahuliya and secondly, what news??" Rahul asked at the same time as Harry yelled "Virat bhai your Rahuliyaaaa is a chicken"

Rahul, Shreyas, and Shub covered Harry's mouth looking at Virat with uttermost innocent looks.

Virat looked at all of them confused. Why was his team behaving in such an odd way today? As far as he is concerned the odd stuffs copyright is claimed by him then why are these youngsters behaving oddly?

Rishu was just a few minutes ago looking at his phone like it had broken his heart. Jaddu was suggesting some of the haunted places of Chandigarh to visit.

Shivam was mirroring Rishu's expression and now, here the almost sane people of the team are behaving insanely.

"What's the news, Virat Bhaiya??" Shubh asked Virat before Virat could ask them why were they prohibiting Harry from speaking??

"Oh! Mahi bhai called. He is organizing the holi party in his Dalhousie house. So, we were planning to directly go there, "

"Yaaaaay, " all of them screamed like excited students, who got the news of unexpected holidays.

"We will meet Mahi bhai, "

"It has been ages, "

"How is Mahi bhai??"

"He is good and very eager to meet all of us again, " Virat reassured the boys.

"But I didn't bring any white clothes for holi party, " Harry whined finally swatting away the hands covering his face.

"You can buy them, Harry, " Virat deadpanned

"Won't you buy it for me, Virat?" Harry asked Virat with a totally innocent smile.

"Do I look made up of money to you??"

"Yuppss, so Cap you gifting me clothes right, " Harry asked Virat looking at him with hopefully innocent eyes.

"I'll gift you a slap, "

"Don't be mean, Cap"

"Shut up, Harry..." All of them screamed together.

"So, Rahuliyaa what is this talk about you being chicken??" Virat asked Rahul amused as the others tried yet absolutely failed to look totally innocent

"Harry is just blabbering Virat, " Rahul said shooting Harry an absolutely withering look.

"Really, " Virat asked totally not believing any of them.

"Harry, why is Rahul being Chicken??" Virat asked Harry

"Not only, Rah, Vi bhai, Shrey, and Shub..." Again Harry found his mouth covered by his younger brothers.

Rahul just dragged Virat away from the boys and in one corner of the room. Virat just stared at Rahul amused as he waited for him to begin.

"Hypothetically asking bhai, what is the right way of telling someone that you like them a lot without destroying the friendship, " Rahul asked Virat not quite meeting his gaze.

"Hypothetically answering kiddo, you shouldn't be asking such hypothetical questions to me, " Virat answered Rahul looking amused by Rahul's fidgeting.

"And if you really like someone you should tell them before its too late, "

"Why are you sounding so wise?" Rahul asked Virat

"Because I'm always wise kiddo btw if you want you can invite them to the party. Kul is inviting Neha, Siri, and Tani too. Mahi bhai won't mind additional people, "

"Thanks, bhai, She is a big fan of yours" Rahul muttered to Virat.

Virat always has ways to put his heart at ease and maybe, that's why he even follows some of Virat's uttermost ridiculous ideas which leave Rohit bhaiya in laughing fits.

"That's great, you should have introduced us then, " Virat commented thoroughly enjoying watching a bashful Rahul.

"I would have if a certain Pandya didn't get lost, " Rahul grumbled totally unhappy with it.

Virat just laughed at his little brother's words

"You know she is a RCB fan and not a Punjab fan, " Rahul complained lightly as Virat chuckled a little more.

"It happens Kiddo, after all, I'm more awesome than you, "

"You're not supposed to boast about this, you know, what will Ro-Bro think??" Rahul taunted Virat, grumpily.

Which brother claims they're more awesome in time like this?

Apparently, Virat Kohli!!!

"Oye, ask your Ro-Bro for help then but remember I know some very awesome stories about you, " Virat suggested to Rahul almost innocently with a sinister tone.

"You won't dare, " Rahul scowled

Virat just laughed at Rahul's reply and Rahul decided to not take any chances.

He is surrounded by absolutely crazy people.

"Well, don't worry Rahuliyaa, I solemnly swear to help you, "

"Harry used the absolutely same line, " Rahul told Virat dubiously and Rahul didn't absolutely trust their definition of "help".

He was absolutely sure that his brothers excelled in doing "Golmaal", not actual help.

"What same line I used bro and cap, " Harry demanded suddenly appearing behind Vi and Rah like a ghost.

"Hardik Pandya: The awesomest person of the team, " both of them drawled together.

"Bhaiya, Ro bhai called saying if we don't reach the dinner table in 10 sec it will end very badly for us, " Shubh intervened before Hary could reply.

"Well, you guys going shopping tomorrow??" Virat asked ignoring Ro's word. It was always fun to tickle off Ro.

"Yeah, " Shrey admitted he had just made an awesome Chandigarh tour plan with Krishi.

"I think I might join that trip, " Virat said sending a smile to Rahul which made Rahul want to send an "SOS" message to Rohit.

"Well if you're all done interrupting me let me speak now. I know I'm the most awesome person in the team btw cap how good are your matchmaking skills? I mean I'm the best I know but if you're okay it's fine. I'll help you in brushing your skills, " Harry continued speaking with his arm thrown around Virat's shoulder as he led Virat out of the room.

Rahul-Shrey-Shubh shared a "this isn't going good" look but still they sent the girls the party invite. Hoping, they'll be able to evade a certain Hardik Pandya and Virat Kohli somehow tomorrow.

"Hey, from when are your holi holidays beginning??"

~to be continued~

Hello, everyone.

It really seems like I'm totally out of touch when this story is considered but don't worry. I'll try to fix it in the coming chapters.

Excited about Holi Party organized by Mahi Bhai and how much shanghai's will ICT + 7 girls end up creating?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1K 8
Just what the title says, book on one shots of ict bonds with Virat
19.3K 1.6K 20
Sometimes falling in love with the most unexpected someone can be the most beautiful thing ever. A story about two best friends finding love.
10.4K 1.1K 15
They were once best of friends, soul brothers and each other's rocks of strength. But now there are cracks on these rocks. What happened and will it...
16K 1.2K 18
Some one shots on my favorite found family the Indian Cricket team and Rohit. Requests are open.