By your Side (Undead Ban x Re...

By urtypicalemolady

This story takes place in season 1. ~~~~~~~~~~~ Meliodas, Elizabeth, Hawk and Y/n were looking for the rest o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1| The Boar Hat
Chapter 2| Dragon Sin of Wrath
Chapter 3| The Dementor
Chapter 4| Vanya Village
Chapter 5| Holy Knight's Sword
Chapter 6| I Belong
Account
Chapter 7| Serpent Sin of Envy
Chapter 8| Gilthunder
Chapter 9| My fault
Chapter 10| Fox Sin of Greed
Chapter 11| Elaine
Chapter 12| Necropolis
Chapter 14| Real Necropolis
Chapter 14.5| Dementor's Power
Chapter 15| Mom
Chapter 16| Father
Chapter 17| New Generation
A/n
Chapter 18| Vaizel Fight Festival
Chapter 19| King vs Dementor
Chapter 20| I'm sorry
Chapter 21| Oliver
Chapter 22| Finals
Chapter 23| Rthea King
Chapter 24| Truth
Chapter 25| A Demon
Chapter 26| Forgiveness
The Dementor
Chapter 27| Problems
Chapter 28| Allan
Chapter 29| Goat Sin of Lust
Chapter 30| Armor-chan
Chapter 31| Gowther!
Chapter 32| Break-up
Chapter 33| Kidnapped
Chapter 34| The Trumpet of Cernunnos
Chapter 35| The Boar Sin of Gluttony
Chapter 36| Fine, then...
Chapter 37| Dream
Chapter 38| Hendrickson
Update
Chapter 39| Hawk
NEW STORY!!
Chapter 40| Meliodas
Chapter 41| Over
Happy Birthday!
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 13| Grizzly Sin of Sloth

2.2K 55 16
By urtypicalemolady

Y/n's P.O.V

When we were fully in the village, we saw a little girl with blond hair in front of a house.

"Elain-" Ban said. The little girl turned around before he could finish. It wasn't Elaine. I thought it was Elaine too. "Sorry, my mistake." He said. "Right, it can't be her." Then the little girl fell. I ran to the girl and put her head on my lap.

"Hey, little girl? Wake up." I lightly hit her head to see if she would wake up. "Looks like she hasn't eaten for a few days. She's pale." I looked at Ban.

"Oi, wake up." Ban said shaking her a bit.

 She opened her eyes. "You awake, sweet?" I used a soft voice.

"Get your hands off Ellen!" A little boy screamed coming out of the house. We looked at him. "What are you doing to my sister?"

"Hey kid, if you're her brother, shouldn't you be making sure she's fed?" Ban asked him.

"Shut up! Get away from my sister!" He told us.

"I said, are you making sure she's fed? I'll take her away from you." Ban said. I looked at him. He said the same words to Elaine back then. The little boy screamed and ran to us with a pitchfork.  I went in front of Ban so he wouldn't get hurt. The kid stabbed me, not deep but it made me bleed. He gasped.

"Brother stop! These people were tending me!" Ellen said and ran to her brother's chest.

"B-but I thought.." Her brother gasped. I pulled the pitchfork out. The little boy bowed. "I'm sorry! How can I atone for my sin?" 

"Atone? Atone for what, kid?" I asked standing up. My scratches went away.

"But I-" He gasped again. "The wounds!"

"Let me tell you something. Genuine sins can't be atoned for." Ban told him. As soon as he said that, something sharp stabbed him in the chest.

"King!" I gasped with wide eyes. It was King except, he was the fairy version. Not the fat and smelly one. I knew this form of his because he showed it to me when he found out I was a Goddess. Something Ban will never know about.

"That's very observant of you." King said with a sweet yet menacing tone. He was on his Chastiefol, laying on it like the Cheshire Cat. Ban spat out blood. "Hey, Ban. Isn't this a touching reunion? What's the matter, cat got your tongue?"

"Who...are you?" Ban asked, looking uninterested. I ran to the kids and put them next to me in case something else happens.

"Who am I? Have you forgotten even that?" King asked.

"I don't remember you at all. Sorry." Ban shrugged.

"I suppose it doesn't matter. The important thing is..." King's spear went spinning and went all the way through Ban. I covered the kids' eyes. "You are Ban, the Fox Sin, Sin of Greed!" King flew on his Chastiefol. "Or perhaps you prefer the name: Undead Ban." Ban's wound closed immediately. I wanted to go to him but I didn't want the children to see what was happening.

"Ban, you okay?" I asked instead. He nodded.

"Hey, Y/n, Dementor or should I say...Sempiternal Y/n?" King said looking down on me with a smirk. It was the name I used before I became a Holy Knight and was still a thief on Ban's side. "You were there too weren't you? You may act like a sweet and loving person but I know who you really are! Or should I say what you really are..." I used water to make it drop on him but he dodged it. I want to do more but well, for reasons, I can't.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I lied.

"I don't like your tone, kid. What do you know about us?" He said wiping the blood off his mouth. 

"I know your sin." King sighed. "Even if you don't remember me, you remember your own sin, don't you? The terrible, terrible sin you committed. To satiate your greed and gain eternal life, you killed the saint of the Fountain of the Youth!" 

I gasped. Shit, he found out. He found out, he found out, he found out! This is what I was scared about. I knew this would happen if he found out. Fuck!

"Hey, brats. You're cramping my style." He told the kids.

"Kids, leave." I tell them.

"Let's go, Ellen." The boy grabbed her sister.

"But he-" Ellen protested but I used the air element to put them behind the wall safely.

"I'm right, aren't I?" King asked sitting on his spear with the pointed at us and coming down at a high speed. He went for Ban from behind but Ban dodged.

"I'll ask you again, who are you?" Ban asked. "Y/n, leave." Ban tried to punch King but he flew away and Ban punched the wall instead. I couldn't move. I was too panicked to know where to go or what was happening. Why does this always happen? Ever since ten years ago, my powers won't work and my mind goes blank when I'm in danger. Maybe I'm just holding myself back. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I've always been a big pussy.

"I wish she could see this." King said. "I want her to see the wicked man who killed her, pathetically begging for mercy as he writhes in agony." He flew up.

"For the last time." Ban smirked and raised his hand. King gasped. He was going to use Snatch. "Who the hell are-"

"Hey!" Meliodas said and hit Ban's head with a mug. I sighed in content. I really don't want them to kill each other.

"Oi, Danchou, butt out." Ban lowered his arm and said to Meliodas.

"Oh thank god! Oni-chan!" I said and ran to the two. 

"What's the big idea of skipping out of work?" He asked.

"We had a deal." I reminded him. He nodded.

"What's the big idea? That pipsqueak..." Ban pointed at King. "I've never seen before picked a fight with me. He ruined my sweet threads." 

"Wow, so you only care about your clothes." I rolled my eyes but on the inside, I was shaking. The person I was most scared of right now was here. He knew all my secrets. He knows more than Meliodas. He knows too much. I'm scared he would tell Ban about me. I don't want that happening.

"Hey, what's all the ruckus over here?" Diane asked walking to us. She looked at King and gasped. Meliodas gasped too.

"KING!" They both said. Ban's eyes widened.

"On what planet is that King?" He asked pointing up.

"Well...maybe he lost a little weight?" Meliodas said.

"A little?! That's not even the issue!" 

"King, we've been looking for you! I'm so happy to see you!" Diane told him, happily. King's weakness was Diane. Maybe I can do something about that.

 King turned away from her and flew away.

 No, no, no, no! King's supposed to blush and stutter! How am I going to not make him talk?

"Y/n, you good?" Ban asked me. I looked at him.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You look pale and you're playing with your bracelet. You do that when you're scared or nervous or you're thinking of doing something evil." He pointed out. I didn't even realize. "You used to do it with your fingers or hair but since you got the bracelet, you do that. What's up?"

"One, wow, very observant. Two, I'm fine." I put the peace sign on my face and faked a smile. "No need to worry!"

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yup!" Then my eyes widened as I remember the kids. I went back to the house and thank god they were safe. No scratches. They were holding each other, trembling. "Hey, kids." I smiled sweetly. They both looked at me and calmed down a bit. "Do you want to eat?" They looked at each other and nodded. I offered my hands and they both took it.

"Let's go back." Ban said walking with Meliodas and the rest to the Boar Hat.

"Y/n, are you okay?" King asked me, flying. I looked at him and smiled.

Right now, the rest of the Sins were drinking with Zaratras inside the palace. I decided to go outside and clear my mind. By outside, I mean the top of the palace.

"I'm fine, just thinking." He sat down next to me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"My sin." I sighed. "And how I can atone for it. Then again, we can't." 

"Are you okay?"

"You already asked me that." I chuckled.

"I know but from your name, that sounds like a really big sin. I mean, you're are the Eagle Sin of Death. Is there a story behind that?"

"Law #3: 'A Sin shall ask no questions of another member's sin.'" I reminded. He sighed. "But since you trusted me enough to show me your well, past, then I guess I should tell you."

"You don't have to tell me all of it." 

"I know." I sighed. "Unlike you seven, I have two sins. But they are the same. When I was a kid, I was killed by humans." He gasped. "My mom sacrificed her powers and immortality for me. Her powers include healing and I could've healed her. I could've saved her. But I didn't. Instead, I was sent to Ravens and watched my mother get murdered." I teared up, remembering how cruel Humans can be. "And one time, me and B-" I cut myself off before I could say Ban's sin. "My friend and I went to this forest. We met a fairy. She was honestly, the best fairy I've ever met."

"What's her name? I might know her."

"It was a long time ago, I forgot it." I lied. "I decided to forget it." He nodded, understanding. "We were attacked and she was on the brink of death. I did the same thing with my mother. I didn't save her even if I knew I could." I held back my tears. "She was dying, in my arms, yet I didn't do anything to save her. If that isn't the biggest crime people can do, then I don't know what is."

I don't know how I'm going to talk to King and explain to him what really happened. Ban didn't kill Elaine. It was more me who killed her and King knows that. I didn't tell him it was Elaine, obviously because of Ban. But now, King really knows the truth. If Ban finds out the rest, he will never forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 12.6K 18
Since the age of 5 (Y/n) (L/n) has been a thief, it started with one or two things then changed into hundreds, thousands and even millions. She is kn...
544K 14.1K 58
(Meliodas x Reader) The Seven Deadly Sins. They're betrayers of the realm, guilty of crimes, murdering the Holy Knight Grandmaster, and attempting to...
368K 6.5K 21
A curse had been broken and Meliodas and Elizabeth we're finally free from being forced to love each other and just like that a strange girl enters t...
9.8K 327 40
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...