Sinister Dance (Alastor x Cha...

By MTOONS

She tried her hardest to make her dream come true. She just wanted to prove that all demons could be redeemed... More

Intro
Everyone has a good side! Right...?
Mr.Radio Deer Early Bird
Angel's Antics
Special Chapter!
Unexpected Visit
The Joke
The Plan
WHAT THE FRICK
The Gift
A/N
Christmas Special!
A/N
A/N
I know, and I'm sorry.
Not Happy in the Happy Hotel?
When ur boyfriend gets banished
R.I.P MY O.T.P ;-;
Apple of My Eye
The Date
A/N
The Ripple
Among Us? No. Behind Us ;)

Ok,but like-

466 5 9
By MTOONS

SO. Here's the story kids. Sit down in your nice little beds with your nice little blankets and start reading at 2 am. You settled in yet?...Yes? Ok good because I'm doing a rant.

FIRST off: I know I said in the last chapter that a REAL chapter was gonna come out, but obviously it's not out yet...because here we are. I had to post this as soon as possible, that's why it came first. SORRY! It's coming, I promise. I know y'all are probably annoyed with me sorry...:-:

SECOND:I know I already made this kinda rant in the last chapter, but this one is MUCH more broken hearted, I promise you.

THIRD(last):GET READY FOR EXTREME RAGE,HEARTACHE,AND ADAM DRIVER FEELS=fangirl emotions 

Here we go.

SO.I have disney plus, I'm not flexing so don't think I am. I don't even know if it's a flex? Either way, I like cartoons so there you go. As soon as The Rise of Skywalker came out I went on my phone and watched that hoe. I already knew what was gonna happen to Ben towards the end, but my heart still wasn't ready...(never will be). I'm not joking with you guys when I tell you that I literally made a small shrine/grave for him. I'll post the picture tomorrow. Prior to the movie, I ate a egg and cheese taco and when I was done, I made the aluminum foil into a heart and planned to rip it in half when he...*chokes on a sob* died... Anyways, the time had come and I plopped onto my bed and began to watch. I got interrupted 4 TIMES. pissed me off...:< Ok. Now for the juicy stuff...

"...knowing what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it..."

"You do."

"...Dad."

"heh... I know."

I'm just. Dead. Like. I'm gonna commit arson on my body. My personal life and my experience with my biological dad just made that scene even more intense. For all the people who know that scene, leave a comment with the crying emoji attached. I just. Can't. I can't. Cannot. For the people who are sticking through my rant and my heartache and actually reading this, I applaud you. But we still got more. Obviously I cried instantly yadayada. Let's get to the romantic  stuff shall we? The fact that he was so intent on snatching her ass had me wishing I was Rey. I would've taken his hand lmao. Jk....? I have a question for y'all: Kylo or Ben? (name wise) Just curious. I lowkey like Kylo more, but Ben is my boi. Maybe instead of Kylo Ren it's Kylo Ben? ;) That's probably been said before but I just had to. I think my favorite part in the movie was when he didn't have his light-saber and when Rey 'gave' him one, he did that hot little gesture you guys know what I'm talking about: 

AHHH I'm in love ;-; sorry I sound like I'm 12 again, but god damn that hair. Anyways, OF COURSE right after he was a cool and hot and even sexier than ever he HAD to save Rey's ass after she died. He should've just left herrrrrr ;-; (i don't mean that Rey is bae) but MY BOIIIIIIII!!! AND THE FACT THAT LEIA DIED, which...was expected. She was a great actress and played a great part in movie history. Hell, she MADE movie history. We love you Carrie <3 

We're moving on to the part that made me tear the taco foil heart...

Kylo's palm hit the hard black stone with more force than his body was truly able to handle. He hefted his battered body over the jagged edge and began to scan the area for Rey. Once his eyes spotted her lifeless body on the hard floor he tried to limp as fast as he could. He needed to see her...save her... After multiple stumbles and falls he finally reached Rey. He roughly picked her up in his arms. His eyes scanned for any life that might be left in her beautiful brown eyes. Nothing. He knew what he needed to do. 

Kylo looked around the cavern to see if anyone was around. No one. Alone. Good. He immediately pulled her to his chest and gripped her tight. He knew this was the last hug he would ever get with...'My soulmate' he thought. He finally let her go and placed her carefully in his lap. He laid one hand on her hip and the other under her head to keep support. He closed his eyes and let himself go. His life flowed into the person he truly loved. He waited,but still continued even as his body began to feel heavy with exhaustion. Finally, a soft, warm hand caressed his. He opened his eyes and stared in awe at the person in his lap. 'God's she's beautiful.' he thought once more. She smiled and sat up slightly. She stared into his dark brown eyes and whispered his true name. The one he had been hiding from for years... "Ben." She beamed happily at him, exhaustion still on her face but joy now written over her features due to the person who was still holding her. She looked down at his lips then up at his eyes once more. He did the same. He never really got to notice how pink and luscious her lips truly looked due to all the fighting they were always doing. He waited. She gripped his shirt and pulled him closer for the long awaited kiss. He gripped her once more, but this time...she was alive and well. 

They pulled back and both smiled. He chuckled slightly and huffed out a happy sigh. Rey pulled back completely and looked at Ben with suspicion. When she noticed he was about to fall she quickly grabbed onto his shirt and helped him slowly down. She stared into his eyes, still confused. He just lay there...and began to slowly fade. Tears began to tug at her eyes. She began to feel the bond they had slip away as his body completely vanished. She knew why this had happened...he was gone...but.He was with the force now. He can rest with his mother and father as Ben. Goodbye my love. Rey slowly got up and began to leave...

WHAT DO YA THINK? I kinda want to write a Kylo Ren x Reader or Kylo x Rey but I'm not entirely sure. I kinda threw that in there because I'm sad and I want him to come back, and also because I wanted to try out my writing for that. Let me know in the comments :> 

Alright, we are finally almost done...sorta...yeah...

So, I watched the movie a SECOND time with my parents bc why not, and my StEpDaD HAD to complain the entire movie. He's a die hard star wars fan, and I totally support that, like same. I get that he's been into the movie's longer than me, I know, but like...THIS IS WHAT HE SAID:"Kylo Ren was a mistake for Star wars. He's just some wannabe Darthe Vadar. He messed up these movies." "They should've put more of the old stuff in there." "The movie was ok I guess." Ok.I know. People have their own opinions, I understand. BUT HE BARELY WATCHED THE MOVIE. He kept getting up and walking around because he lost interest. I was talking about it with my friends and we all agreed-ed that Kylo Ren isn't necessarily a 'wannabe' Darthe Vadar. Yes, he wants to live up to Darthe Vadar, but the creators of Star Wars knew that wasn't possible. Besides, throughout the 3 movies with Kylo/Ben he obviously shows conflict within himself. So, he wasn't destined to be the next Vadar, he wanted to, but that's not what they were trying to portray. That's how I took it at least. I got so pissed. I didn't say anything tho lol. Let me know what y'all think. I also have questions at the end for you guys...so...yeah go down below!!

1:Kylo or Ben?(name wise)

2:Write a Kylo fan fic:yes or no? if yes-x reader or x Rey?

3:On a scale of 1-10 how hot do you think Kylo/Ben is? 10 being Satan hot

4:Anyone play animal crossing new leaf? I don't have new horizons srry lol if so, wanna play lol

5:Tired of ready my bullshit:yes, definitely, absolutely ;)

6:I forgot to add this question yesterday, but here it is: do y'all think Adam knows about these fan fics or has ever at least read a chapter lmao I bet 10 bucks he has 🤣

Also here's the shrine/grave:

BYEEEEE      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.6K 21
Early 1800s "It all started when after Charlie was born, Lucifer immediately loved his little girl, but after she was born, Lilith left to get the mi...
248K 7K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
4.6K 129 10
Step into the Hazbin Hotel, where the unexpected becomes the norm. Meet Penny, a fiery spirit with a mysterious past, the apprentice of the infamous...
277K 9.1K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...