taste // billie eilish

By Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

twelve

4.9K 140 57
By Goofybil

Billie

"hey bil" i hear harpers voice say which brought a rush of excitement through to see her.

"finally, felt like you were gone for eight hours" i say not moving from my comfy position on the couch.

"yeah i was, and you were asleep for six of em, can't believe you slept that long" harper says with a small laugh.

i loved that laugh.

"have you not left the basement?" she than asks pulling the blanket off of me.

"nope. kinda felt wrong being here alone and just going into the kitchen to grab food"

"well my dads here. he's just asleep" she than says grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch.

"i'm starving so let's go get taco bell" harper than suggests which does sound amazing.

"wanna drive?" harper asks as the chauffeur goes to fetch the car.

"holy shit? yes!" i reply almost instantly not even caring about the fact i'm probably going to crash it and kill us.

harper smiles at my little jump i did, the car now in-front of us.

harper opens the butterfly doors from her key before throwing them to me and getting into the passenger seat.

i keep my foot on the break as the car starts up.

"god i love that" i say as the car roars.

"alright, slow and steady" harper says in a baby voice.

i put a little bit of gas on the pedal and start to drive out of her neighborhood.

"it's so smooth" i say finally getting onto the main road.

"put some gas on it" harper says turning on some music.

"you sure?" i ask a little nervously but excited.

"mhm" she hums back as i grip the steering wheel tighter.

i push my foot down more as we instantly start to speed down the road that luckily had barley any cars.

"god i will never get sick of that feeling" harper says as i slow down a little.

"have you ever stepped on it?" i ask curiously wondering how fast this thing can actually go.

"once" "i was with one of my friends and we were taking a road trip to my colorado house. in arizona it was only us, miles of road, and desert" harper says as we finally pull up to taco bell.

we order before going to the parking lot to sit and eat our food.

"wait!" i yell just before harper opens her bag.

"Jesus what"

"can you take a picture of me? pretty please?" i ask grabbing the bag of taco bell from her hands.

"yeah and your ass better tag me and the caption better be about how it's MY car" she says making me laugh.

"deal" i say opening the door.

she gets out and takes the picture of me.

i was sitting in the car one leg hanging out, holding two bags of taco bell with my tongue out.

"you're hot" harper says handing my phone back before snatching her bag back.

"alright, so what's the caption" i ask getting ready to post it.

"lemme do it" harper says grabbing my phone before i could even respond.

harpers car is almost as sexy as her

i laugh reading over the caption she wrote before tweaking it a little.

"even though that might be true, i'm changing it"

harpers car is a lot sexier than harper

harper scoffs as i show her the change i made which made me laugh.

"stop complaining, me tagging you alone is going to get you like 10k new followers" i laugh clicking post.

"that reminds me, what did people ask about me at school?"

"just asking how i know you and shit, people asked if the hickeys are from you too" she says making me think about how people must bother zoe and drew so much about knowing me.

especially since my following as gone up so much since the drop of my EP.

"and what did you say?" i ask curiously while taking a bite of my burrito.

"i said no and that they were from kaitlyn" harper says shrugging.

for some reason that made me a little sad that she didn't say my name. i get she probably didn't want to be bothered about me. and she probably did it for my sake.

"who's kaitlyn?" i than ask throwing the wrappers from our food into the bag.

"a friend, you would like her" harper says looking at her phone.

i don't know about that.

i do the same to look how my post was doing laughing at the comments.

oh so harpers rich rich

billie has a sugar momma

r u daring harper?

tell harper to make her account public!

harper must be reading the same comments as i was.

"should i make my account public? i haven't accepted literally anyone that doesn't go to my school" harper asks.

"i mean, i'm sure they wanna see what you look like with my caption" i say laughing as she nods and turns her account public.

"so, this is what it's like being friends with celebrities?"

"wait till i'm big time" i say laughing as she does the same.

"yeah and you can finally pay for your own food!"

"you offered!" i shoot back defensively.

"you're adorable when your angry baby" harper says making me blush a little.

she bites her lip as she talks to me but i cant help but look at them. i wanted to kiss her so bad but i don't know if we are like, like that.

i decide i probably shouldn't and kind of just hope harper notices me staring at her lips and makes a move.

but she doesn't.

we talk a little more before i bring up how i should probably go home.

"i'm guessing your driving?" harper asks connecting her phone to the bluetooth.

"of course" i say buckling my seatbelt before pulling out of the taco bell parking lot.

i wanted to talk about the kiss with harper, what it ment to her.

and what it ment to me.

and how i felt.

but we were avoiding the elephant in the room by blasting the music over the ridiculously loud speakers.

we were almost at my house when the music lowered itself down as a text message came across the big screen in the car.

whoever came up with being able to text from your car screen is a genius.

harper opens the phone and i see it's from the kaitlyn girl she was talking about earlier.

kaitlyn😚: miss u! can we hang soon!

harper: yes, come over tonight

my stomach twists a little when i look at that and i don't know why.

harper said she was a friend, but she obviously must be a good friend if she can trick the kids at school into thinking she was the reason for the hickeys on her neck.

i ignore it as i keep my eyes on the road and focus on the music playing.

"thanks so much harper" i say throwing her the keys after turning the engine off.

"anytime" she says getting out from the passenger side to get into the drivers seat.

"now if you could text back within the next two days that would be amazing" i say referencing the last time we hung out she ghosted me for two days.

"oh i'm face timing you tonight mamas" she says with a small smirk, making me tense up a little.

god she has so much power over me and i absolutely hate it.

but also kinda love it.

"see your cute ass than" i reply as she smacks my ass walking past me.

i flip her off as she starts the car and drives away.

i really loved being around her. she makes me feel like everything around me is gone, and it's just me and her in the moments.

the feeling of kissing her, i don't even know how to describe it. it's like time slows down.

i really do think i might like her.

but then i remember she's going home to hangout with kaitlyn or whatever and it pissed me off. i don't even know why i care either  because its not like i own her or anything like that.

and she even told me i wasn't just a quick fuck or anything like that and how she enjoyed spending time with me. and i believe her.

++

a/n - this chapter is kinda short but i needed a filler. hope u guys like the story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
293K 7.6K 35
"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ , ๐™š๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™" ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...
14K 509 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
13.5K 142 17
imagines about our favourite girl.