Lost in Firefly Forest Book 1

By Queen_Greenflame

The longer I lay there the more I realised, I was completely lost. I had no-one to save me, no-one to comfort... More

Chapter 1 - How It All Began
Chapter 2 - Fast Forward 3 Years
Chapter 3 - Unknown Secret
Chapter 4 - 3:05pm
Chapter 5 - Oh Come On!
Chapter 7 - Devil In Disguise
Chapter 8 - Angry But No Fire
Chapter 9 - Run Away
Chapter 10 - I Might Be Lost
Chapter 11 - Firefly Forest Search
Chapter 12 - Did He...?
Chapter 13 - Timers Time
Chapter 14 - The Soulmate Tale
Chapter 15 - Five Minutes Left
Chapter 16 - Good News But Maybe Bad
Chapter 17 - Lighted Line
Chapter 18 - Might My Be Time
Chapter 19 - Gone
Chapter 20 - They're Alright!
Chapter 21 - Tale Came True
Chapter 22 - Reunion

Chapter 6 - The Secret Met The Feelings

146 4 0
By Queen_Greenflame

As soon as I opened my eyes after the teleporting wave passes I can already see that this is actually quite serious. Kai plus crying is something you wouldn't see every day, actually, that was only the second time I ever saw it. I helped Nya up as she had fallen over and we both rushed over towards Kai, who was now on the floor.

"Kai, please say what's wrong..." Nya says kneeling beside her brother.

"Why can't I be normal...? Be like everyone else?" Kai whispers sadly.

"You are normal, Kai. You're your normal," I say trying to cheer him up a little.

"I... I just thought that maybe I would tell them my secret tomorrow, b-but... I'm not sure that I want to talk to them now..." Nya and I look at each other.

"Well, look Kai. Cole didn't mean it that way, I'm sure. I think he was just trying to find a comeback. But really, Kai, why don't you eat anything?" At the last bit, Nya started to tear up. Kai was silent.

"I... I just-I don't know! Honestly, I just feel that a person like me doesn't deserve to eat!" Kai blurts out, breaking into more tears after. Nya just looked at the ground.

"Of course you deserve to eat, Kai! You're a person, right?"

"Please! Kai just eat dinner, just this once!" Nya pleads through tears. Kai just looks away, in his own tears. Just as I was giving up on them, I had an idea. I whisper the idea to Nya, who after stopped crying.

"Hey, Kai?" I ask.

"Yeah...?" Kai answers.

"Y'know, if you don't eat soon, you'll die. You don't want to die, do you? Especially if it means leaving Nya, right?" I replied, as carefully as I could. Kai falls into his thoughts. He turns around.

"Ok, fine... I'll eat dinner - Just this once!" Kai could barely finish as Nya jumped on him with the biggest, happiest smile.

"Thank you, Kai!" She exclaims, in happy tears. As the siblings' hug, my phone rings. I pick up.

"Hey, Zane. Yup we're heading back now! See you in a minute," I put my phone away and signal Kai and Nya for them to get ready, as I was about to teleport us back to the monastery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 465 24
🎉*Completed*🎊 What happen if Kai went missing right before his parents did? What if Nya took his place for most of the timeline? The Ninja got word...
924 22 31
After spending a few days in Jimmy's new secret base in Antarctica Tommy flies back to Brighton on his newly bought plane. Only problem is, he didn't...
12K 378 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
1.5K 26 35
A few months after Nya's Passing the ninja discover there is a serial killer on the loose in Ninjago. When Kai runs off after discovering one of the...