THE PURGE

By orihuel5

Will these teenagers survive the purge? More

Intro
Characters
Background of characters
Normal day
Almost
Preparing
Love at first sight
The Day
It's starting
Trick
Seeing you again
Who are you?
Thank you!!!!
It's all my fault
Conffesing
Leaving
What do we do?
You again
Trust you?
Not so bad
Explain
Help me!!!
Search party
Fighting
Memories
The room
Coming for you
Found you
Distraction
Maybe it's you?
I Lost you
Coming home
Update
Another Update

What's going on?

1K 26 14
By orihuel5

Mattia's POV:  we were all hanging out in one of the rooms in the abandoned building. I was next to Kairi and Atzi was next to me on the other side. I put my arm around her and brought her close to me. To my surprise she got closer to me and put her arm around my back. I really like her, but I don't want to come off to strong or to creepy. I smiled to myself and started a conversation with everyone.  M: so how is everyone doing?   R: I'm fine.   K: I'm a little tired, but I'm good.   Ale: I'm fine now since I have my girlfriend with me.    Alejandro kissed Taylor. When I mean kiss I mean like they had a full on making out session. I felt uncomfortable and I can tell everyone else did to. To be honest with you, I am really really mad at Alejandro. I didn't know him and Taylor were back together. I asked him and he told me that they broke up because she cheated on him again with one of our soccer teammates. She has cheated on him like a thousand times and I tell him not to go back to her, but does he listen, no. I felt bad because he led Nadia on. She doesn't deserve that because she has went through a lot this whole day. I looked at her and I can tell she wasn't okay. I wanted to talk to her in private to check up on her, but I know she won't tell me. Hopefully this night ends quick and we all make it out safe.
End of POV.

I was so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. My side pain went away after taking more of those pain killers. A couple minutes before I sat down with everyone I finally ate so I won't overdose or something. We were all talking and laughing and just having a good time. I was still really really mad at the whole Alejandro thing. He led me on and I fell for it. I thought he was different from other guys, but I guess not. Him and Taylor were on the couch making out. I felt so uncomfortable and everyone else did to. I was falling asleep until Atzi was talking to me.   A: Nadia wake up.   N:huh?   A: your falling asleep while sitting up. Your neck is going to hurt if you fall asleep like that.  N: oh yeah...sorry.   Alv:well maybe we should all fall asleep to kill time.   R: yeah because I'm really tired.   We all went to sleep in the same room we were in. Atzi fell asleep with mattia. Sandra fell asleep with Kairi. Of course Alejandro slept with Taylor and roshaun and Alvaro slept next to me. Oh yeah I didn't tell you, Alvaro and roshaun have girlfriend's. They told me about them because they wanted to get to know me more. Alvaro's girlfriends name is Lora and roshaun's girlfriends name if Grace. They sound pretty cool, but I kind of don't like meeting new people. Like I don't mind the boys, but I was never a 'people' person. Anyways, we all fell asleep quickly and comfortable.

Roshaun's POV:  I woke up because I had to use the bathroom. I was next to Nadia keeping her company since Alejandro led her on. I still can't believe he did that to her. He told me and the boys that him and Taylor are over. He said he was never getting back together with her because she keeps cheating on him. When we found this place it was only me and the boys. Until Alejandro made us go get Taylor from her house so she can be safe. He didn't tell us that they were back together until the boys can back with the girls. To be honest I really wanted to punch him in the face because he led Nadia on. Even though I barely met her today I got to know her more. She is really a cool person to talk to and just hang out with. The rest of them are really nice and are funny. Anyways, I went to the bathroom and turned on the light. Even though the place is abandoned the lights still worked. I turned on the lights and closed the door. My eyes were adjusting to the light since I was still half asleep. Once they did I saw a lot of blood stains on the floor. I was wondering who it was since no one hasn't came in this bathroom for a while. I thought it was one of the girls on there period and they had an incident. I was done using the bathroom and went down stairs. I was still thinking about the blood in the bathroom when all of a sudden I heard a nock at the building door.
End of POV.

Kairi's POV:  I was sleeping peacefully while I had my arm around Sandra. I really really like her and I hope she likes me back. I was still sleeping when all of a sudden someone was shaking me really hard. I opened my eyes to see a panicking roshaun. He accidentally woke up Sandra to since she was right next to me.  
K: dude what is it?!?!   S: yeah roshaun are you okay?   R: guys there is someone nocking on the door.   K: what?   I got up and decided to wake up mattia. I was shaking him and accidentally woke up Atzi because he had his arm around her. He was trying to push me away until I slapped him in the face.   M: dude what was that for?!?!  K: because your trying to hit me!! Wake up roshaun said there is someone nocking on the door.  He finally got up and so did Atzi and Sandra.  A: what's going on?  S: yeah and why is roshaun all freaked out?  K: I don't know, but can you guys do me a favor and wake up Alejandro and Alvaro?  
A: I'll wake up Alejandro!!!   S: fine I'll wake up Alvaro.  They both went to wake up the rest of them and I went with roshaun and mattia to the door.
End of POV.

Sandra's POV:  I went to got wake up Alvaro because Atzi wanted to wake up Alejandro. I wanted to wake up Alejandro because now I have a purpose to hit him in the face. I was really mad at him for what he did to Nadia. I also wanted to slap Taylor because she needs to know who she is messing with. I finally reached Alvaro and woke him up.  S: Alvaro...Alvaro wake up.  Alv: what? What's going on?  
S: roshaun heard someone nocking on the door and woke everyone up. They want you to go with them to see what it is.  Alv: okay fine I'm going.   He got up and went with the others to the door.   A: hey, want to help me wake up Alejandro?   She smiled at me evilly.   S: of course I do.   We both laughed evilly and went to got wake up Alejandro and Taylor. Once we got there we couldn't help, but giggle. I was next to Taylor and Atzi was next to Alejandro. Finally we stopped laughing and woke them up by hitting them.  A: Alejandro wake up!!!   S: rise and shine Taylor!!!   We kept hitting them until they woke up.   T: what was that for?!?!!   S: hey the guys want you to at the door.  Ale: why?   A: roshaun heard someone nocking on the door and he got scared so he woke everyone up.   S: go to the door now!!   Alejandro finally got up and went with the boys.  T: I'm going back to sleep forget all of you.  Me and Atzi looked at each other then looked back at Taylor. We kept hitting her until she got up.   T: ugh!!!! All of guys are so annoying!!  She got up and ran to Alejandro.   Me and Atzi laughed and just smiled. Atzi looked at Nadia while she was still sleeping.  A:should we wake her up?   I looked at Nadia and back at Atzi.   S: no let her sleep.  Atzi nodded her head at me and we both went with the others leaving Nadia by herself.
End of POV.

Alejandro's POV:  I went to the front door where everyone was at. We didn't open it because we didn't know who or what it was.  Ale: what's going on?  R: I heard nocking on the door.  We all looked at each other with worry in our eyes.   M: open the slot.  Kairi listened and opened the slot. Once it was open we saw a guy and a group of people. They were all dressed nice and had blood on there clothes as well as the weapons they had. The guy that was by the door had long straight blond hair and a nice blue suit on.

Mattia went to the slot and was face to face with the guy.   M: can I help you?   Guy: yes. My name is James and I wanted to know if you seen my sister?  
M: umm...no I haven't.  J: her name is Nadia and she is my long lost sister. We haven't seen each other since we were kids because we got separated. I don't know if she remembers me, but I came looking for her. Have you seen her?  He smiled really big and creepy. I was shocked because Nadia never said she had a brother. I guess she either didn't remember or she didn't want to tell us. Mattia looked back at me and the others then looked back at the guy. 
M: sorry man we haven't seen her.   It almost worked until Taylor had to open her big mouth. 
T: what do you mean? She is literally in the other room slee-  Sandra cut her off by putting her hand over her mouth.   A: what she means is... umm...if we did see her she would have been sleeping in some other place or moving around.   We all looked at the girls then back at James.  J: hmm are you sure? Because that girl said she is in there.   Ale: dude she isn't here okay now give it a rest.  I was getting mad because he didn't stop asking if we saw her. Yes I know she is sleeping in the other room, but I wasn't about to give her to him. Yes maybe he could be her brother, but who knows, he could kill her.  J: I know your lying. Just give her to me and we will be on our way.   Alv: what if we don't?   J: then you will pay the price.   He smiled evilly at us and backed away.  J: if she doesn't come out here in 15 minutes we are going to bust this door down and kill every single one of you until I get her.  He went to the side of the door with his friends. We closed the slot and looked at each other.   R: what are we going to do?  M: did you guys know about this?  A: no we didn't.   S: she never told us anything. The only thing she told us was she didn't have a good connection with her family.   Alv: then why all of a sudden her 'brother' comes and is looking for her?   A: I don't know!!  
Ale: everyone just calm down!!! Now...we aren't going to give Nadia to him.
T: why not?!?!!   Alv: because she is our friend!!!  T: she isn't my friend!!! I rather give her to him than die!!   Ale: can you for once think about someone else instead of yourself?!??!!!  
T: I don't always think about myself!! 
M,Alv,R,Ale: yes, yes you do!!!!   T: ugh babe are you going to let them talk to me like that?!?!
Ale: stop calling me 'babe' I'm not your boyfriend anymore!!!  T: yes yes you are!!! 
Ale: no I'm not!! It's over and I'm not getting back with you ever again!!!  T: fine then!!! Your soccer teammates are better than you!!!  
Ale: so?!?! I don't care!! At least the girl that I like isn't a hoe!!!   T: ugh!!!   Taylor stormed off to the other room. I was so happy to get that off my chest. All the others were looking at me with wide eyes.  Ale: what?   M: you finally did it.  Ale: huh?   K: you finally broke up with her!! R: you have no idea how long we have been waiting for you to end it with her.   Alv:seriously she is so annoying and frankly I feel like you can do way better.   I laughed and the rest laughed with me. After a couple of minutes it went quiet.   Alv: so...what are we going to do? M: I don't know.   S: well we can't just sit here and do nothing.   Sandra was right, we can't just do anything. By the time we think of something they are going to come in here and take Nadia. I don't want that to happen because I really really like her. I mean, yes I have screwed up my chances with her, but I just hope she can forgive me and can give me a second chance.
End of POV.

I was finally sleeping. I was dreaming of something really scary and almost like it was in real life. I was dreaming of this guy that was killing everyone just to get to me. He killed my friends and finally once he found me he was trying to take me. I woke up with sweat all over me and I was breathing hard. I was trying to calm myself down and catch my breath. I was finally calming down and was looking around to see where I was. I finally remembered that I was in the abandoned building with the girls and the boys. I was looking around to see if I can see the girls, but no one was there. They were all gone. I started to panic again because what if my dream was coming to life. I got up and I went to go get my gun. I was looking around to see if anyone was there. I heard voices coming from the entrance door. I went to go see who it was. The voices got louder and I recognized those voices. They were my friends. I sighed in relief and put down my gun. I was about to go up to them until Alvaro said something.   Alv: we have to come up with something before they come in here. 
M: I know, but what can we do?   A: I'm not going to give my best friend to some psychopath!!   Ale: relax no one is saying we are going to give her to him.   R: then what are we going to do? They are going to come in here in like...5 or 6 minutes. We aren't going to have enough time to figure out anything!!  S: all of you guys just relax!! No one is taking Nadia away!!!   I was so confused on who they were talking about. I finally came out of the shadows and I had to know what was going on.  N: who is taking me away?   They all looked at me with worry.  A: Nadia...your awake!!   N: yeah I am...who are you guys talking about? Where am I going?   Alv: well- Alvaro got cut off  by someone screaming from the other side of the door.  J: alright times up!! You had your chance now you guys are going to pay the price. Break the door down boys!!   We heard a truck and chains rattling. I'm guessing they hooked the chains to the door. Once they did we heard the truck backing up and the door flying open. We all ran and got our stuff and ran a different direction. We went straight then left and then a right. We kept on going straight until we took a right again. We saw something at the end of the hall way and we ran faster. It was a light and it got brighter once we were getting close. We stopped and it was a door. Roshaun tried to open it, but it was locked. We heard gun shots in the distance from us so we had to hurry and think quickly.   M: guys let's just go right because I remember I think there is some type of compartment room that has an exit.   We all followed mattia and he was right there was a compartment room.   A: okay where is the door?   M: umm it should be right here somewhere.   We were all looking, but I got tired and fell on the floor. Everyone noticed and they came running to me.   S: Nadia are you okay?!?!!   I was sweating a lot and I couldn't really breathe. I knew I was loosing a lot of blood.   N: I'm...I'm   I was trying to get up, but I couldn't. Alejandro was holding me in his arms while Taylor was looking at us mad.  Ale: Nadia your not fine. Tell us what is wrong with you.   I couldn't hide it anymore they needed to find out sooner or later. I lifted up my clothes and showed them where I got shot. Sandra and Atzi looked at me disappointed.  A:why...why didn't you tell us sooner?   N: I didn't want you guys to worry about me. The only thing that was on my mind right now was to keep you guys safe.   A: Nadia you don't need to protect us all the time. You taught us everything we need to know about surviving and weapons. We can take care of ourselves.  N: your right.   S: how did this happen?  
N: back at the warehouse. When they started shooting at me I guess one of them got me in the side and I didn't feel it. After I guess I started to feel the pain.   Sandra was crying and Atzi looked like she was holding back her tears. N: please don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to go like this.   They both hugged me making sure they didn't touch my side.   S: it's okay.   A: Nadia what is going to happen if you loose more blood?   I was trying not to think about what could happen if I loose more blood. I knew that I was going to die because it's literally barely going to be 1:00am. I knew I wasn't going to make it, but I didn't want to tell the girls that.   N: I...I don't know. I'm going to be fine trust me.   We all grouped hugged including the boys except Taylor. Once we let go the door started banging. It was them they found us.   J: come on guys!!! I just want to see my baby sister!!! Open up!!   Who was he talking about? Was he talking about Taylor or Sandra or Atzi? It couldn't have been the girls being they would have told me that they had a brother. So I'm assuming it was Taylor.  
Ale: come on we have to go. We have to get you up somehow.   N: well you can help me get up and I can-I was cut off by Alejandro picking me up bridal style. He got my bags and put them on his shoulders.  Ale: okay come on let's get out of here.   Mattia and Alvaro got the door down and we were about to run until the other guys broke down the door.  J: Nadia...Nadia it's you!!!   He was coming towards me when Alejandro griped me harder and ran.  J: Come back here!!!  We kept running and Alejandro still was carrying me in his arms. I was so confused on what was happening. Who was that guy? How did he know me?   Ale: you okay?   N: hm oh yeah I'm fine.   He nodded his head and smiled at me. I looked away because I was still kind of mad at him. I think he noticed because he just kept running not putting me down. The other thing I'm confused about is that isn't he with Taylor? Why is he getting overprotective of me again? First he was overprotective of me then acted  like I was invisible and now it's back to being overprotective of me. Seriously what is going on here!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2K 82
isabella polibio living with an overprotective father, mattia polibio and his bestfriends kairi, alejandro, roshaun, alvaro. will they do a good job...
4.1K 119 27
Your a 16 year old girl who is in love with one of your twin brother Mattia's Bestfriend what will happen Mature Cursing
7.9K 189 24
Bitch read this!
90.5K 2K 16
Y/n has lived in NJ all her life, she's also known Mattia since she was little (including the rest of the boys) but y/n is closer with Mattia since t...