depression hurts Β§ niam mpreg

By softysugabby

can they save him from himself before it's too late? More

Depression Hurts (Niam)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Merry Christmas
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
A/N
Chapter 15:
A/N
Rant
Chapter 16:
A/N
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
A/N
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
a/n
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
AN
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
CONCERT!
Happy Five Years!!
Chapter 28:
Final Chapter:
Depressed
help

A/N

1.6K 30 4
By softysugabby

K, so, I won't be until next week sometime, I hope. I have a shit ton of work to do, and then I have my first final exam tomorrow, and I'm going to have to cram tonight. Then I have two essays to finish, as well as a multimedia project, and then I have a book and movie review that I have to do, plus, I have an assignment in Bio that is due tomorrow, and I've only done half of it. As well as writing 6 poems.
And, i have to write all this out because my computer crashed, again! Like what the fuck! But either way, it'll be easier because I won't have any distractions like Facebook or Twitter, because I'm writing this all out by hand.
And then, I'm going home on Friday, back to Alberta, I'm not sure if I'll be coming back to this school, or just be staying home, probably the latter one, and so, on top of all the work, I have to pack all my stuff.
This week is going to be extremely stressful for me, because I procrastinated to the extreme.
Like is really hard right now, but, on a good note, I haven't cut myself for about two weeks! I'm actually really proud of myself.
I love you guys, I'm sorry to make you wait for the next chapter, but my education comes first, even though if I had the choice, I would much rather just write the next chapter.
Love ya'll, and I'll update sometime next week.
Oh, and the picture on this side is of a selfie I took with a cutout of Louis that I found in Sears aha, my friends kind of got scared because they never actually witnessed me having a fangirl attack yet aha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 358 29
Harry and Louis have been best friends since the X-Factor. Ever since One Direction formed and became famous Harry has been struggling to find himsel...
760 54 13
YOU GOTTA READ TO BELIEVE. PEOPLE CUT BECAUSE OF PAIN. THEY THINK PAIN IS ALWAYS THE WAY OUT OF PAIN. WELL GUESS WHAT? PAIN = PAIN YOU CAN'T TAKE...
118K 2.4K 23
Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him differently. He's tired of the rumors, s...
4.1K 166 41
"Hey Lou. It's been a while. Why did you leave?" Or the one where Louis left Harry. And Harry just wants his Lou to come back to him.