Naruto's Big Sister- A Naruto...

De FoxieRoxie6677

Julia Uzumaki, the big sister of Naruto Uzumaki. She's fierce, brave and doesn't let anyone get in her way. S... Mais

Table of Contents
Chapter One : Rewritten
Chapter Two : Rewritten
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A rewrite?!?!

Tiny little authors note

163 0 0
De FoxieRoxie6677

Okay, so I know some of you are waiting for me to update and I am but my internet sucks so it deleted a rewrite of chapter 2 that I was almost finished with. I'll retry to do it again  but if I don't finish and post the update today, just know my internet sucks and I will try again tomorrow and also will try to update more stories unless nobody reads them. 

Thank you for all your patience with me and have fun :), bye  for now.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...