His Fierce Alpha Warrior .

By Gariman2

He is just a normal omega , as everyone thought but something is different about him. She is a fierce warrior... More

Fierce like a tiger.
Wilson and Bridger family
Meeting aadaya
Mating ceremony
Mate
Sister's love.
Date?
Supporting the close ones
Understanding
Date or not.
Mate,Mine

Introduction

575 6 0
By Gariman2

Ezra (meaning help/helper ) is omega, omega is considered low rank and omega's are considered weak.

They are caring,loving,kind,gentle.

Aadya (meaning strong named after goddess Durga) is alpha, top rank they are dominant and fierce.

Ash is Ezra best friend and beta. Beta are upper than omega but lower than alpha.

He is very cold but only sweet toward ezra,and  can do anything for him.

Serena is alpha and she is a sister of vishel very rude and flirty but she is very beautiful from outside and inside just she doesn't show her love.

This is my cast.

And i hope you will support me.

Thank you 😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.7K 36
Ryujin is a 25 year old female alpha being pressured under her family's circumstances and once her parents found out she was a lesbian, her life gets...
60.9K 3.4K 25
Our appearance doesn't define who we are. -------------------------------------------------- ⬇️⬇️⬇️sneak peek⬇️⬇️⬇️ "I'm going to ask you a...
271K 10.2K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
248 34 25
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...