Our Blossoming Hearts: A Sev...

By n3rdynightmar3

You've being told for years about it and now you are finally going to Hogwarts. After meeting a certain slyt... More

The Letter
The Train
The Common Room
Classes
Lily
The Game
Day 1: Truth or Dare
Day 2: Butterbeer
Day 3: Goodbye
Day 4: Never have I ever
Day 5: Charades
Day 6: Do we have to?
Day 7: See you again
Day 14(Major time skip I know): (Y/N)!
Why?
Chaos
Slytherins are people too
Apologies
Letters Galore
On Track
The Fight
Christmas Eve
IMPORTANT A/N
Christmas
Full Moon
hair cut
Sore
Sore II
Face Reveal
Packing(Lime)
Hogwarts
New Year's Eve
Owls
Jack
Cottage
Lil' A/N
Sorry
Fluff
July
Case Closed
2k Reads Special/End
A/N
!!!!!THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!!!

Home Sweet Home

483 23 0
By n3rdynightmar3

I smiled taking in the familiar scent. I grabbed Remus and Severus and ran up to my room. We all sat down on my bed and talked. "I made cookies" my mum/dad coming in holding a plastic tray.

It was a horrible muggle tool but it was an effective one. They set it on the bed and left. I could hear him/her quietly squealing in his/her bedroom and was pretty sure Remus could too.

We exchanged a look and burst out laughing. Severus looked at us confused "My mum/dad was squealing in his/her room" I said between a fit of laughs. He burst out laughing too and we had to take a minute to calm down.

I grabbed 3 out of the 6 cookies on the tray. "Hey" said Sev taking one of the cookies. I stuck my lip out like a baby and whimpered. "Two" he said playfully yet stern "Fine" I said still sticking out my lip.

"Dinner" I heard my dad/mum call. We all ran downstairs and sat down "Wash up" he/she said. I groaned and ran to the bathroom. Remus and Severus came rushing after.

We all washed out hands and ran back to the table. Dad/Mum set down the food. "I didn't know what you two liked so I made a bit of everything" he/she said.

We all ate and talked. My dad/mum kept talking about embarrassing stories about me. "I don't know if this is the appropriate time but where will we go when we err transform" Remus asked.

"I'll show you when it's bright out" dad/mum said patting his shoulder. We finished eating and watched a movie. The whole time I was curled up in my Dad's/Mum's lap.

We got ready for bed and made a huge fort in the spare room I took up most of the room and we fell asleep on the comfortable blankets that were draped over the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 39.4K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
1.5M 131K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
843K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
268K 20.3K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...