𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 & 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓...

By dracoommalfoy_

time is running out. there is no time left for hesitation, only the constant reminder of how little time they... More

𝐈. EMOTIONS
𝐈𝐈. EIGHT POTTERS
𝐈𝐈𝐈. FIGHT IN THE SKY
𝐈𝐕. CRASHED WEDDING
𝐕. ATTACK AT THE CAFE
𝐕𝐈. THE THIEF
𝐕𝐈𝐈. ANYWHERE
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. MALFOY MANOR
𝐈𝐗. LIGHTNING BOLT SCAR
𝐗. FORGIVENESS
𝐗𝐈. GODRIC'S HOLLOW
𝐗𝐈𝐈. THE WAY THEY LEAVE TELLS YOU EVERYTHING
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. HOPE AND REDEMPTION
𝐗𝐈𝐕. OFF TO GRINGOTTS
𝐗𝐕. ESCAPE FROM GRINGOTTS
𝐗𝐕𝐈. BACK TO HOGWARTS
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. APOLOGIES
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. MCGONAGALL'S WIN
𝐗𝐈𝐗. TIME
𝐗𝐗. ANOTHER DOWN, ANOTHER TO GO
𝐗𝐗𝐈. FIENDFYRE
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. OWNER OF THE ELDER WAND
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. LOST ONES
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. THE PENSIEVE
𝐗𝐗𝐕. RESURRECTION STONE
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. AFTERLIFE
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. FINISH THIS
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. REST
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝟏𝟗 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔
;)

𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 & 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

29.5K 439 404
By dracoommalfoy_

SNAKES & SERPENTS:
INTRODUCTION

§ § §

THE FINAL BOOK in the Slytherin series has arrived. It is the last straw for all of the wizarding world, the time for battle draws nearer and nearer with every second. And, unfortunately, they don't have many seconds left. Tensions are high and comforts are low, the clock ticking down until the last second.

Harry Potter is doing all he can to prevent as many casualties as he can. He is trying to follow in the footsteps of late Albus Dumbledore, who, however, hasn't left Harry and his twin sister with very many clues. They are in the dark, and the closest light Dumbledore left them was the deluminator handed down to Ron Weasley.

Giovanna Potter wants to help stop Voldemort, truly, she does. But something happened to her ever since that fateful night that Albus Dumbledore died. Ever since the love of her life, Draco Malfoy, ended everything for her safety.

But it doesn't feel like safety. If anything, the dark emotions she's felt since the breakup are endangering her even more than before. Something has woken up inside of her, something that is filled with evil and darkness, and she can't put it back to sleep. She just wants answers. Answers about herself, about the Horcruxes, about Draco.

Draco Malfoy knows not of what he did. He thought his actions were for the better, but they only led Giovanna Potter right back...

...to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.4K 58
Draco Malfoy had stolen her dreams. And Hermione Granger was 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔. AU // Dramione Fanfiction ~ Voldemort's army has succeeded. Harry Potter...
198K 6.5K 39
It started with a world where Voldemort won the war. Hermione realizes that she must pose as someone else at a nightmare year at Hogwarts to figure o...
Unhinged By Nikki

Fanfiction

30.4K 1K 40
This story takes place a few months after the final battle, the trio returns to Hogwarts to finish school and Lucius is becoming more powerful and...
964 155 29
An arrogant slytherin boy with a huge ego. A girl with the heart of an angel and mind of the devil. The boy who had no choice. The girl who gave no c...