I Love You Sanskar [COMPLETED]

Da Pouring_Of_Love

A Swasan story with some family values and bond. Peep in to know more. All rights reserved to @Pouring_Of_Love Altro

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44(Second Last Part)
Part 45 (Last Part)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Part 13

882 60 17
Da Pouring_Of_Love

Hello people, thank you for your wonderful responses. I am back with the new chapter...enjoy reading.

Chapter- 13

Everyone is looking at Swara climbing downstairs. Sanskar is just mesmerized to see his lady love but suddenly something strikes in his mind. Where is that guy and his family members?

"Huhh! Why should I think about that guy? Let him go to hell. Meri Swara ko mujhse chhinne aaya. But then also where are they?" Sanskar thinks looking everywhere finding them.

At that time he sees Shekhar goes towards Swara and takes her hand and they both go the stage. Swara is looking very happy and this thing makes Sanskar more confused. "How can she be so happy? She loves me, right? Then why is she doing this engagement?"

His chain of thoughts is broken by Shekhar's voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please? As you all know I have invited you all here for my daughter's engagement. My daughter Swara is the world's best daughter and I always wanted the best for her. So whenever I think of her marriage I always wanted a boy who will love and care for her like me, who will understand her fully; and now I have found that boy."

Everyone starts whispering about who could be that lucky boy.

Shekhar : I know you all must be thinking who is that boy. Well I can only say that he is best for my daughter. No one can love and understand my daughter like him. I'm very proud of him. He is like my own son and yeah, one more thing you all know him quite well.

This is it for Sanskar. The words of praising from Shekhar's mouth for any other guy's love for Swara makes him angry like hell. Swara is only his. How can he give Swara's hand to anybody else?

Shekhar : So now friends please welcome the boy who has...

Shekhar can't complete his words as Sanskar loudly screams in between. "Nooooo......!"

Everyone is just shocked at this sudden scream. Mahehshwaris are hell embarrassed about their son's deeds among the crowd.

Shekhar : Sanskar, what happened?

Sanskar realizes what has he done and composes himself. He goes to Shekhar. "Shekhar uncle, before the function starts I need to talk to you."

Shekhar : Beta we'll talk later.

Sanskar : Uncle please, it's very important.

Shekhar : But beta engagement?

Sanskar is adamant. "Uncle, please".

And he literally drags him to a corner. He directly asks him, Uncle, why are you doing this to us?"

Shekhar is confused. "What?"

Sanskar : This engagement.

Shekhar : But what happened?

Sanskar : What happened? Uncle, you very well know that Swara and I love each other then why are you doing her engagement?

Shekhar : But beta she has no objection. Moreover she is very happy with this.

Sanskar : What? Happy? No uncle, you don't know. She just doesn't want to make you sad and that's why she agrees."

Shekhar : Beta, you are mistaken. She is very happy and the boy is very nice. When you'll meet him you'll like him too.

"Huhh! Meet and me? Never." Sanskar thinks but doesn't show this on his face. Instead, he again pleads Shekhar. "No uncle, please listen to me. Swara will never be happy with him."

Shekhar : Beta he loves Shona and Shona also loves him.

Sanskar : No uncle Swara only loves me. No one can love her more than me and moreover hum usse achchi tarha se jaante bhi nahi. Pata nahi wo Swara ke liye thik hai bhi ya nahi.

Shekhar : Are you sure?

Sanskar : Yes uncle, please listen to me and break this engagement.

Shekhar : Par Swara ko kaun samjhayega? And society, what will they say?

Sanskar : Don't worry uncle. Swara will be happy with this dicision. And people; unka to kaam hi hai baatein karna. Kuchh din baatein karenge phir vul jayenge.

Shekhar : Ok, if you say so. To chalo sab ko batate hain.

They both come near the stage. As soon as Ram notices Shekhar he asks, "What happened Shekhar?"

Sujata : Ji bhaisahab, kya hua? Sagai ka muhurat nikla jaa raha hai.

Shekhar goes upon the stage and stands beside Swara. He looks at her with a sad face and took the mike in his hand. "I am very sorry ladies and gentlemen but the engagement won't happen."

Everyone is shocked. Ram and Sujata are the ones who first ask the reason to Shekhar. "What? But why?

"Ab kya karu? Jab ladka hi tayyar nahi to..." Shekhar tells them with a sad face.

Premeer : Ladka tayyar nahi means?

Shekhar : Sanskar told me to break the engagement. Ab ladka khud hi engagement todne ki baat kare to main kya karu?

Now it is time for Sanskar to become shocked and surprised. He sees towards Shekhar and then to everyone and notices that everyone is looking towards him. After some time everyone including Swara burst out into laughter.

Sanskar : What happened? Why are you laughing like mads looking at me?

Sujata : Buddhu...kyun ki engagement teri hai and you told bhaisahab to break it off.

Now Sanskar understands everything. "That means this is all your..." his unfinished sentence is completed by Heer. "Yes Jijaji, this is our plan." Heer comes to him and winks.

Sanskar : But why didn't you all tell me? I was so scared.

Ram : Because we knew you wouldn't be ready to get engaged and ready for marrage so soon. Due to your accident you had skipped office for so many days and from today you'll start working on your new project. I heard it when you told Rahul about this. You wanted the marriage next month.

Flashback-

One day ago when Rahul called Sanskar to inform about his going to village for some days and about the file.

Sanskar : Ok Rahul, but send me early morning as I have to prepare for the presentation and see some other points also.

Rahul : Ok sir, but will you start working on it from tomorrow it self? I mean your marriage date is fixed.

Sanskar : Yes Rahul, I know and that's why I need to complete the work within this week.

Rahul : But Ram sir told me that they are thinking of your engagement this week.

Sanskar : No ways. I need to complete the work first. In fact, I think I have to talk to dad to postpone the marriage to next month.

Flashback Ends.

Present-

Ram : That's why I made this plan. I told about this to Shekahar. At first, he didn't agree but later he was convinced too.

Shekhar : And guess what? We thought Swara will oppose to it but when we told our plan she also easily agreed.

Sanskar looks at Swara and sees her smiling. He turns his gaze to her parents and Uttara who are still trying to suppress their laughter.

"Oh, to isiliye aaplog itna tayyar hoke saj sawarke aaye the aur mujhe bhi kab se tayyar hone ke liye bol rahe the haan". Sanskar crosses his arms across his chest.

Uttara : Yes my idiot brother.

Sanskar : Uttara ki bachchi! Tujhe to main ghar jaake batata hun.

Heer : Achcha achcha bohot ho gaya. Ab aap please jayiye and kuchh dhang ka pehenke aaiye (looking at his attire) ye kya pehenke aaye hai aap jijaji?

Sanskar : Haan to what did I do? I thought ke jab Swara ki engagement kisi aur ke saath ho rahi hai to main wahan kuchh bhi pehenu kya fark padta hai.

"Aww! See him." Heer ruffles his hairs like an elder sister.

Everyone sees him and chuckles. Sanskar is hell embarrassed. "Ok ok I am going."

Before going he turns and looks at Swara. She is really looking very pretty with her dress and with the genuine smile on her face. Suddenly he remembers what he was thinking about that guy and smiles to himself thinking about his stupidity. After some time Sanskar comes down wearing a off-white kurta with pink dupaata around his neck. He is looking handsome as always but the best part is his ever charming smile on his face. He comes and goes upon the stage where his family and Swara are waiting for him.

Shekhar : Now the time has come. As I said he is the guy. Sanskar Maheshwari, the son of my best friend and business partner Ramprasad Maheshwari.

Everyone looks at his and starts laughing remembering the incident which happened sometime before. Sanskar is now more embarrassed. Seeing his like that Sharmishtha comes to his rescue. " Achcha achcha, ab engagement shuru kare? Waise hi aaplogo ke mazak ke chakkar mein bohot der ho gayi hai."

Everyone agrees. Swasan are standing opposite each other. Sujju is standing beside Swara and Shomi is standing beside Sanskar. First Sujju takes out a ring from a box and gives it to Swara. "Swara take this. Ab jaldi se isse pehna de isse pehle ke ye uss bechare ladke ka sar phod de."

Everyone laughs at this. Swara also laughs. She sees towards Sanskar, slides the ring in Sanskar's ring finger on his right hand. Now it is Sanskar's turn. Shomi gives him the ring. He takes it but doesn't slide it to Swara's ring finger instead starts playing with it.

Swara looks at him with an expression like 'What happened? Silde it'.

Sanskar also gives her a look like 'No...'

Swara again gives a look like 'Why?'

Sanskar gives a look like 'Aise hi...'

Their eye conversation is broken by Uttara. "Bhaiyya, bhabhi ko kab tak intezar karaoge? Ab pehna bhi do"

Swasan look at Uttara at the same time. Uttara is smiling at them. Then both look at each other and Sanskar smiles remembering Uttara's calling her 'Bhabhi". He then softly takes Swara's hand into his and slides the ring.

At that time Heer comes there and starts announcing something. "Ok guys, the engagement is over but not the celebration. Now our beautiful Swara will sing a beautiful song for her would be husband. So everyone please give her a huge round of applause."

Sanskar is surprised. He never expects Swara to sing a song infront of everyone. He looks at Swara with full of love.

Everyone comes down from the stage and now there is only Swara, standing at the center stage with a mike on her hand. A dim light is falling upon her. She looks at Sanskar who is already looking at her. She blushes little feeling his constant gaze upon her. She closes her eyes and starts the song.

Tu aata hai seene mein

Jab jab saansein bharti hun

Tere dil ki galiyon se

Main har roz guzarti hun.

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu

Main rait jaise udti hun

Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega

Jaise main ye karti hun.

(She opens her eyes and looks at him)

Aaaa aaaa aaaa

Aaaa aaaa aaaa.

(Sanskar also looks at her feeling extremely happy as Swara for the first time expresses her feelings towards him in front of everyone)

Meri nazar ka safar

Tujhpe hi aake ruke

Kehne ko baaki hai kya

Kehna tha jo keh chuke.

(She starts walking towards him making him more surprised. She stops infront of him)

Meri nigaahein hai teri nigaahon mein

Tujhe khabar kya o bekhabar.

(She goes closer to him nd looks at his eyes intensely)

Main tujhse hi chhup chhup ke

Teri aankhein padti hu

Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega

Jaise main ye karti hun.

Music.

(She forwards her hands and he happily gives. They goes to the dance floor. Swara asks him through her eyes to dance and he agrees. Sanskar's right hand is holding her waist nd left hand is holding her right hand while Swara's right hand is in Sanskar's left hand nd left hand in on his shoulder. They sway their body according to the music)

Tu jo mujhe Aa mila

Sapne huye sar phire

Haathon mein aate nahi

Udte hain lamhe mere.

(Sanskar twirls her holding her right hand. Swara twirls and stops at a position where Sanskar's chest is touching her back).

Meri hasi tujhse meri khushi tujhse

Tujhe khabar kya o bekadar.

(Sanskar rests his chin on her shoulder nd Swara back bends a little and rests her head on her shoulder, Swara's hands are on Sanskar's hands which are rested on her waist)

Jis din tujhko na dekhun

Pagal pagal phirti hun

(Swara turns and faces Sanskar)

Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega

Jaise main ye Karti hun.

(Swara hugs him tightly. Sanskar also reciprocates with equal love and passion).

Aaaa aaaa aaaa

Aaaa aaaa aaaa.

Song Ends.

End of Chapter 13

Done with the chapter guys. This is my ongest chapter ever. One more thing I am very poor at describing the dance part but then also I tried my best. Please do read and tell whether you like it or not. Next part will be posted soon...till then bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

27.6K 1.4K 11
A story about brother's - not edited
56.1K 3.2K 28
Problem of two best friend
38.9K 1.9K 8
An arranged marriage, everything was fixed between them even they.. but what about love..? Its just an usual simple love story... How two complete st...
22.4K 969 22
Peep in to read..