Part 14

Hello people, I am back. Thank you so much for all your love. Here is the next part...enjoy reading. 

Recap - Sanskar knows about the prank, Swasan engagement and Swara sing a song for Sanskar

Chapter-14

The song ends and everyone claps. Swara comes to her sense and sees around and finds that everyone is clapping praising her song. It is then she realizes that she was dreaming. Swara immediately sees towards Sanskar but finds him missing. She feels sad. Everyone comes to her and congratulate her for her engagement and for her song but she wants someone special to do the same and everyone knows who it is.

"Wow! Swara, it was amazing. You sang it really well. And why not? You love Sanskar so much." Heer hugs her but she doesn't reciprocate. Heer breaks the hug and sees that she is searching someone.

Heer : Swara, where are you lost?

Swara comes to senses. "Haan, no, nowhere, just..."

Heer : Hmmm...I understand. You are missing someone right?

Before she can speak anything Sujata comes there and drags her to introduce her to the guests. "Swara come beta. Meet Mrs.Malhotra, ye meri aur teri maa ki college ki friend hai. Aaj itne saalon baad hum mil rahe hai."

Mrs.Malhotra : And that too at the engagement of the children of my two bestest friends.

Swara just smiles and takes her blessings but her eyes are somewhere else finding someone.

"Shona, where are you lost? Mrs.Malhotra is asking something." Sharmisha says to Swara to which she immediately turns and says, "No maa, aisa kuch nahi hai and I am sorry I couldn't hear."

Mrs.Malhotra : It's ok beta. I was just asking k abhi shaadi karne ka irada hai ke kuch saal baad?

Swara : No aunty, marriage is only after 14 days.

Mrs.Malhotra : Ok beta.

At that time Sanskar comes downstaires. As soon as Swara has seen him she excuses herself from the aunties and goes towards him smilingly. She reaches to him and tries to speak but he ignores and goes to where Prem, Heer nd Uttara are standing and talking something.

'Ise kya hua?' Swara thinks and goes to him but again he goes from there. "Sanskar, wait." She call him.

But Sanskar is Sanskar. He doesn't stop. Now Swara literally runs to him but while running she dashes with a waitor who is serving juices and cold drinks.

Waitor : Sorry ma'am, I am extremely sorry. I didn't notice you.

Swara : It's ok bhaiya. Koi baat nahi. You can go.

Waitor : But ma'am your dress...

Swara : Kuchh nahi hua. You don't worry. I'll wash it. And I am sorry, mera hi dhyan nahi tha.

The waitor thanks Swara for her kindness but murmurs , "Main to dekh ke hi chal raha tha phir kisine pichchese dhakka diya. Kaun hoga?"

Uttara sees this and comes to Swara. "What happened Swara di, oopsss...Swara bhabhi."

Swara : Uttara, Swara di hi thik hai.

Uttara : Achcha achcha what should I call you that we'll decide later. First you tell what happened and where are you going?

Swara : Wo thodi jiuce gir gayi kapdon pe. Just going to wash it.

Uttara : Ok let's go. I am also coming with you.