Taekook mermaid FF - COMPLETE

By KittyBTS_Stories

Hello, My name is Jungkook, This is the story of how I met the etherial merman named Taehyung. And how I sa... More

Introduction
C 1 - The Meeting
C 2 - The GUARD
C3 - The Escape P1
C4 - The Escape p2
C6 - Powers
C7 - Taste Testing
More? 💜💜
:)
C8 - His Story
C9 - Parents
C10 - The End

C5 - Bathtime (M)

912 31 14
By KittyBTS_Stories

PRE-WARNING 

This Chapter has SMUT! I will indicate when it's there.

---------------------------

After creating the account on Youtube, they immediately received an email from Youtube head office asking if they could sponsor them, to which Jungkook accepted and send his dad to the HQ to deal with the paperwork, about an hour later a van pulled up outside their house and passed a huge box to an officer, they soon left and the officer checked the contents and then passed it along to Qing. Inside the box was a full camera set up

Camera

Microphone

Tripod

2 Lightbox's

A new 4K laptop

A DVD with editing software on it

After showing the box to Jungkook, Jungkook took the Camera out and turned it on, he walking into the bathroom where Taehyung was submerging himself in the tank, he began talking to the camera "Hello Everyone, this will be first video on our new channel, I know I said I would be filming on a phone but about 10 minutes ago a huge box of video recording gear arrived at our house, Thank you Youtube for sponsoring us and sending us this set up, now I can show you Taehyung playing in his temporary tank" He slowly pans the camera to Taehyung who is still submerging himself while playing with a an empty bottle to make bubbles, Jungkook giggles at his amazed face and he walked over, he put his hand into the tank to get Taehyung's attention, Taehyung notices immediately and dropped the bottle and popped his head out the water, he smiled his box smiled at Jungkook and said "Kookie, look poppables" as he grabs the bottle and makes another bubble to pop, he giggles and looks at Jungkook again, Jungkook smiles and said "We call it a bubble" Taehyung gasped and said "Bubble! Bubble! Bubble!" He laughs and makes more, Jungkook took the camera and placed it on the sink opposite the tank and walked out the room leaving Taehyung playing with the bubbles. He walked back in and held the tripod, clothes, and another box that he grabbed from his room. He set the tripod up and connected the camera. He opened the box and pulled out 2 tubes of shampoo and conditioner, he placed them by the bathtub and began filling the tub up with lukewarm water, once it was halfway up, he turned to tap off and went over to Taehyung, knelt down and said "Bathtime" Taehyung tilted his head to the side and said, "What's bathtime?" Jungkook smiled and said "Bathtime is when you wash your body and your hair, I sure you haven't washed properly in a while so I'll wash your hair for you to get all the grime out," Taehyung thought and then said cheerfully "Ok Kookie, if you say to do it then I will" Jungkook smiled and picked him up moving him over to the tub, after changing to camera's position he moved out of view of the camera and changed into his swimming shorts and a white T'shirt, when he got back into the camera view Taehyung looked at him and said "bathtime?" Jungkook sat Taehyung up and sat behind him so that his head was in his lap, Taehyung smiled and relaxed as Jungkook pored a nice smelling gloopy mixture on his hair, as Jungkook was mixing it in and making soapy bubbles, Taehyung was smiling at them and playing with them, after washing his hair out Jungkook began using a chemical-free shower wash and began to wash his back, arms and chest. At this point, Taehyung was smiling, and looking at Jungkook, he softly said: "Are you going to wash my tail too?" Jungkook thought and then subtly remembered what Jack had said before leaving the aquarium, he went slightly pink in the cheeks and said "A little bit" as Jungkook let a bit of the water from the tub down the drain, he poured the shower gel onto Taehyung's tail and slowly began massaging all the dead skin off, all while Taehyung was watching with pink ears, as Jungkook had started from his waist and started from there, he gradually made it down to the tip of his tail and Taehyung gripped onto the side of the bath as he turned away from Jungkook with an extremely red face and a sore lip from holding his voice back, Jungkook was too busy washing him to notice the way he was making Taehyung react until he noticed his fin gradually curving in on itself, he was confused and then looked at Taehyung.

(Smut starts here)

 At the moment his eyes set on him, his eyes went wide at the scene before him. Taehyung was panting heavily while focusing on not making a sound, Jungkook looked at his watch and saw he still had half an hour to go before he was supposed to mate with Taehyung, he looked away and walked away, he turned the camera off and walked back to Taehyung, he slowly carried on washing Taehyung and began rubbing his waist, as he was focusing on rubbing his waist. Taehyung's scales began to maneuver around and a small opening was created and another small opening opened and a shape appeared above the hole, once Jungkook noticed he gasped and said: "Did I turn you on that much?" Taehyung looked at him breathlessly, he nodded and said "I've never felt like this before, is this what turned on is? I like it" Jungkook smiled and said "I can carry on if you want to we have another 30 minutes until I'm supposed to mate with you" As he realized what he was saying he went bright red, Taehyung looked into his eyes and said "What about you? Do you need to be touched too?" Jungkook smiled and said "I'm already turned on just by you looking like that" Taehyung smiled and said "Show me, I want to see how you are turned on" Jungkook looked at him and smiled slightly as he took his top off and his shorts, while his penis bounced up and pointed towards Taehyung in attention, Jungkook climbed into the tub with Taehyung underneath him, as he rested his hands on the tub wall behind Taehyung. Taehyung gulped and watched as Jungkook's breath hit his face with heat and speed from Jungkook panting in excitement. Jungkook's lips soon reached Taehyung's nose and he left a slight kiss on it, which caused Taehyung to giggle, Jungkook's lips then traveled down to his cheek, jaw, and chin, he then slowly glided to Taehyung's lips and took his top lip into his mouth as he kissed him with passion. After kissing for a few minutes, Jungkook's hands were placed in Taehyung's shoulder and slowly traveled down to his nipple, as Jungkook began embracing his nipples with his fingers, Taehyung was moaning into the kiss while his Tail was moving around like an uncontrollable snake.

Jungkook pulled away and looked at the masterpiece ahead of him, Taehyung's hair was slicked back so Jungkook could see the redness on Taehyung's ears and face, his eyes were slightly open while looking at him like he was ready to devour Jungkook, his lips were slightly ajar as you could see the steamy air leaving his mouth in pants, further down and you could see that Taehyung's chest had become erratically panting and red, his hands were attached to the sides of the tub not ready to let go just yet. As Jungkook's eyes traveled further down he noticed that Taehyung's own penis had begun to get bigger and veiny like it was ready to burst. Jungkook knew that Taehyung was ready to cum, but he knew he had to hold out a little longer. Jungkook slowly enticed Taehyung's grip off the tub wall and put it on his own chest, as Taehyung's hands touched him, he gasped and grabbed onto the tub walls himself as Taehyung glided his hands over Jungkook's chest and stomach in exploration. As his hands went further down his body he reached Jungkook's penis, he looked at it and said "Problem, is that... meant to fit inside me? Do you want me to die? It's too big!" Jungkook giggled and said "It will fit, I promise, I just need to get you ready for it" Jungkook looked at his watch to see how long he has to wait, 5 minutes. Just how long was he staring at Taehyung. Jungkook moved his hands from the bathtub and put them on Taehyung's hips, he slowly moved one to Taehyung's pulsing penis as the other one circles his small pink hole, as Jungkook began rubbing Taehyung, he could hear the gasps of Taehyung who has never felt the touch of anyone touching his penis, not even himself. As precum was dripping from his penis, Jungkook scooped it up and swirled it around his hole. As more and more precum came out his pushed it into the hole with his fingers entering, one finger starting to rub all the sides searching for something, as Jungkook finds his prostate and slightly presses on it, Taehyung gasps as cum squirts out of his penis, he looks at Jungkook and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wet myself" Jungkook smiled and said "You didn't, you came, it's natural when you are feeling good" Jungkook brings his hand up to his mouth and sucks on his figures while looking at a surprised Taehyung, Jungkook smiled and said "Salty" Taehyung looked confused and said "Well that's because I'm a fish and I'm normally in salty water" Jungkook looked at him and whispered "I have a lot to teach you my love" he placed a sweet kiss on his lips as he pushed another finger into his hole and soon added another one, Taehyung's head was back exposing his neck so Jungkook began kissing and biting his neck leaving little red marks, Jungkook's hand scooped up the rest of Taehyung's cum and he spread it on his own penis and then removed his fingers from Taehyung with a moan from him, Jungkook moved his legs back down the tub so he could position himself on top of Taehyung and pressed his penis into the throbbing hole, Taehyung gasped and his breath stopped, his eyes went behind his eyelid as he felt the sensation of being one with his mate. Jungkook slowly paced himself further inside and he grounded as the tightness pushed against himself. Once he was all the way inside, he paused and looked at Taehyung who was passed out from the pleasure, Jungkook moved his hand to Taehyung's cheek and began rubbing his face to bring Taehyung back. Jungkook waited until Taehyung was back in this world and looked at him in pleasure. Jungkook smiled at him and spoke softly "Are you ok? Is it hurting?" Taehyung tried to speak but all he could say was "so good" Jungkook smiled and said, "Can I continue?" Taehyung didn't even attempt to speak, he just nodded. So Jungkook slowly moved his penis out of Taehyung and then pushed back in again and earned another gasp from Taehyung, he continued to make love with Taehyung until they were both panting and ready to pop, Taehyung came first and with a few more thrusts and gasps from Taehyung, Jungkook was squirting inside of Taehyung, he tried to retract himself but Taehyung wrapped his tail and kept Jungkook close, Taehyung shook his head and said "Stay" Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung to keep him close while they listened to each others breathing and hearts.

After 10 minutes of hugging and whispering sweet nothings to each other, they separated themselves and Jungkook washed himself and Taehyung off, he moved Taehyung over to the tank and cleaned the bathtub with cleaner.

-------------------------------------------

Will post again soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 3.3K 75
A mermaid and mafia story Taekook ff Book 1 COMPLETED, still updating :) ------------ Sorry, I'm not good in description nor giving titles to my book...
236K 10K 65
Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he found and treat him as his own child and bro...
85.7K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
29K 1.7K 54
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** "H-Hey! Watch it! I don't want to walk around half naked in public...