My Pillar Men (JJBA, Reader x...

By NopeGirlNope

Woo, guess who's back to finally finish the story? The story is about You (fem!reader). You are suddenly kidn... More

Prologue:The Meeting
1)Wamuu, was it?
2)The quiet one...
3)Your plan - Gone Wrong
4)Bath scene? Are we progressing a bit fast?
5)An apology dinner? Wow
6)Promising promises (Yeah that's on purpose)
7)Is this... Another dinner?! How original
8)Kars's punishment (or is it?)
9)Kars's bedroom, and a human culture session.
A/N
10)Indoor Outdoors, Evil Plans
11)Helplessness
12)Wamuu's little pets
13)It's been 2 weeks
14)A Flight in the Night
15)Fever Dreams and Voices in your Head
A/N Thank you, with a little treat
16)Slumber Party!
17)Wamuu's Wrath
18)Anger Issues
19)A Blood Moon
20)A Day Off
More about Ya Gurl and the QnA
21)Nightmares and Training
23)A Paw for Good Luck
So, uh...
24) Family matters

22)The Wild Side of Nagare

3.2K 112 132
By NopeGirlNope

I just want to believe that Kars likes animals - it's adorable.

I've had this idea for a while now, and I've been on and off about writing it. Lemme just say that there'll be a fight and a bit of a plot twist. No more spoilers tho.

...

Buckle up, this one's very interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since that first training session a week ago, every day have been almost the same - pretty intense. Wake up, have a breakfast, talk to Wamuu, Arya or both of them, and then the morning lesson...

Kars has taken it upon himself to learn everything about your ability, and ever since, he's been lecturing you about how to control it, it's history... He reminds you of when you went to school. Thankfully there's always either Esidisi or Santana with you, so at least you have some emotional support.
Once, Kars even refused to give you lunch before you successfully put a rat to sleep, but thankfully Wamuu reminded him you'd focus better if you weren't hungry.

After that there's some more afternoon training, usually in the racing ring. You've already mastered the small mammals, and once you even got to pet a deer.
For the evening, everyone gathers either in your cell or the multi-purpose room and they listen to you reading a book. It's their favourite part of the day.

Today would be different though, you could tell. You knew it ever since not only Wamuu and Arya, but also Esidisi and Santana came with breakfast. They all had a worried look on their face.
"Is something wrong?" You ask but no-one answers.
Now this is very unnerving. They try to talk about things like usual, but there's hesitation in their voices, Santana doesn't even speak at all.

As soon as you finish your meal, Wamuu speaks.
"Today you won't have a morning lesson with Kars, he decided to give you a break before training."
"Why is that?" You ask curiously, but Wamuu looks away. Everyone is silent.
"Oh come on guys! Someone, speak up!"
Arya looks to you with tears on her eyes. "Kars wants to make you fight - a vampire!"

And it's out. Esidisi starts his wailing while Arya hugs his arm joining him, Wamuu looks away and Santana covers his head curling together. What a mess.
"Oh come on guys. I should be the one freaking out!"
"B-But you haven't ever fought before!"
"Oh I've kicked some balls before, don't worry Arya. And with all your guys' help, I can't lose!"

You spread your arms and Arya hugs you with Esidisi right after her. Santana crawls closer, and finally Wamuu joins, making you all fall onto a big laughing pile on the ground. After everyone seems to have calmed down, you ask for more information.

It'll be a fair fight, no weapons. The pillar men will observe, but can only help if you're about to die. Your goal is to make the vampire unable to attack. Arya recites you all the weak points of vampires.
"In worst case, kick them in the crotch or punch their face. Anything helps."
Wamuu tries to share fighting experiences. He isn't very helpful though, because he advises you to use your wind powers and in worst case, tear out your eyes. Thanks for the tip Wamuu.

Before you know it, it's already after lunch time and you're walking down the hallway surrounded by a nervous mess. Like a mother taking her kids to the dentist. You assure everyone you'll call when you need help. Wamuu and Esidisi promise they'll protect you with their life if needed.

Kars waits for you on a tribune built near the training grounds. He seems amused.
"I assume others already told you what's awaiting, so let's get right to it."
He waves at Wamuu, and the pillar man walks towards a large door with iron bars. From the darkness, a quiet 'Wryy' can be heard.

A single young teen walks out the cell. 'Is that really who they want me to fight?'
But then Kars yells "Back up!"
A mess ensues. From the darkness runs out a hoard of vampires, eager to fight. All the Pillar Men and Arya take defensive stances.

"This is not what we agreed on!" Yells Wamuu. One of the vampires chuckles.
"And why would we follow your rules when soon enough, we're going to be the ones in control!"
About 12 vampires gang up on Wamuu, with many more already trying to attack Kars and the others.

Wamuu uses his divine sandstorm, while Arya does her best to guard his back, kicking away any sneaky attackers. Kars pulls out his blades, swiping left and right. Esidisi sets fire to anything around him and Santana uses his bones to stab and push vampires away. In the whole fight, no-one seemed to notice you're unguarded.

You do your best fending off the hungry creatures but feel your legs failing. Just as you're about to be tackled, in your mind sounds the familiar voice: 'Do you allow me to assist you?'
"YES! DO ANYTHING!" You yell, desperate to save your neck.

You feel weird, dizzy. Suddenly you get the urge to attack, scratch and bite. You leap onto your attacker and in a blurry mess, you somehow manage to push away the group that was surrounding you.
Why are you fighting? Why are you here? Where is the freedom?!
RUN!

You don't even look behind you and run at an incredible speed. Away. Push through the half closed doors. Through the empty corridors.

-flash to Pillar Men-

In the frenzy of the fight, no-one seemed to realise Y/N was gone. The first one to notice was Santana, as he was able to push vampires out of his view.
"FORTI?!" he yelled, and everyone (even the vampires) turned. This was the cue for Kars and Esidisi to push through and make the few surviving monsters turn and run back into the cell they came from.

Wamuu was furious. "They were supposed to lend us a child for her training in exchange for more freedom! This is unbelievable! Unhonorable!"
"Calm yourself down Wamuu. This just reassures us that those creatures are not to be trusted." Kars says seemingly calmly
Arya nods. "Nasty things. Thank god I've kept some sense in me."
"What did you say Santana? Forty? Like that you already beat 40 vampires or..." Asked Esidisi with confusion.

Santana was wide-eyed and could hardly speak.
"The Human! She's gone!"
This hit everyone like a grenade. They immediately started looking around.
"Kitten? Are you there?" Wamuu calls into the vampire cell, but all of the remaining vampires huddle together in fear, shaking their heads no.
Arya and Esidisi run around the race track calling out, and Santana checks the stables.

Kars instead flies up towards the roof, looking for any signs of struggle or scraps of cloth. He notices a trail of footsteps leading out the door. Without saying anything, he rushes out.

-Y/N's perspective-

Fear! Fear! That's all you could think while running. Every corner was terrifying, unfamiliar. You hate this enclosed space. This is not where you're supposed to be. But then something catches your attention. A dash of familiarity. You run and hide behind a large cloth hanged from the ceiling. Finally you can catch your breath.

-and here comes Kars again-

The trail lead through the palace frantically, sometimes even running circles or crossing over itself. He followed it carefully, like a trained dog going after a hunted animal. There! The tracks seemed to get more purposeful, like they finally found their destination. You must be close.

-this is the last switch, I promise-

You catch a scent of something approaching. Never before have you been so scared and calmed down by something simultaneously. The curtain was pushed aside and a purple haired man reached towards your face. You couldn't run away anymore. You looked down hoping he wouldn't hurt you too much, but instead he gently cupped your cheek.
"I'm here Y/N."

That sounds familiar. Like something you knew. You sit down and look the man in the eyes.
"Really? You know I have a soft spot for animals."
Animals? Weren't you human? Wait, you were human?
Kars picks you up into his arms and you don't fight back. He seems bigger. Did you just call him Kars? That seems like his name. You hide your face in the crook of his neck.
"Wamuu, tell the others I found her. Meet me in her room." He says out of nowhere.

...

You were now surrounded by more people. You could swear, somehow everyone seemed more scared than you.
"Are you sure about it? Sure, it has her eyes, but I don't think humans are supposed to change into... Well, animals." Asks the blonde large man with a distrustful look.

You've been sitting next to the purple man in some comfortable bedding as he pets your head absentmindedly.
"I think the books said something about shapeshifting, but that was already some really high level mastery of the ability, and it was very rare."

"First vampires, now werewolves? Where are the zombies at?" Huffs a young female.
"I hate to say it, but those kinda exist too." Replies the white haired man, seemingly most disturbed by looking at you. Like if he was having flashbacks.
The last, red haired man just sat in silence. For some reason, you jump down the bed and walk up to him to check on him. He hugs you, as if not wanting to ever let go. After a minute you start to struggle, trying to leave his grasp.

"When will she change back?" Asks the redhead, weakening the hold so you can jump back to Kars.
"I don't know, it could be an hour or a day."
You carelessly bite at your large paw while wagging your tail.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Coming up: The adventures of Y/N the white wolf xD

Don't worry, you'll change back in the next chapter. If any of you guys have something you wanna do while being a wolf, write your ideas down and I might include them.
Sorry for this weird chapter, I felt like trying something a bit risky.

- bowing down and pleading for forgiveness, yours truly ~Lisa

PS (Requests for Wolf Y/N only until the chapter is written)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 398 23
After being thrown into a fountain on their first encounter, JoJo is hardly left with pleasant feelings about this Caesar Zeppeli. Hamon adept or not...
255 14 5
I'm terrible at naming stuff
13.2K 354 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...
65.9K 1.7K 50
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...