17)Wamuu's Wrath

I feel like the vampire horses would be Friesians. Of course, more muscular, toothy, and drooling, but you get the idea...

Also, this chapter basically has two arcs, and will be a bit longer. I just had a burst of inspiration

When you wake up, you find yourself in the multi-purpose chamber. There isn't anyone in sight. The other blankets are gone, but your bed is still in place, with Kars's pillow and everything. When you look to your left, you find several items. One is a covered plate with your breakfast. It's Müsli with Yoghurt, and some of your favourite fruits arranged nicely.

Then there is a pile of clothes. It's just basic everyday wear in your style. Another thing on the ground is a note with a small silver bell on it. It seems to have been written by Wamuu.

~~~

Morning Human,
We hope you have rested well. We all agreed not to wake you up or move you, because no one had the heart to do so. Just so you know, the doors are locked, so don't think of escape.
-Signed, your Masters

And a bit lower on the paper

Kitten,

Lord Kars is going outside, and me and the other Masters need to check the further parts of the palace.
When you feel like it, you can ring the bell I included, and your maid will come to help you. She has our instructions and trust. Still, if you need me, just call. I'll be there as fast as possible.
-Wamuu

~~~

You read the note once over, smiling about how they can be so formal, yet so full of concern for you. You change into the clothing and snoop around for a bit. No, it seems there really isn't a way to escape. No windows, doors locked... Even the fireplace is closed shut. You have no idea how is the room still warm, but don't really look into it.

After you find absolutely nothing useful, you grab the bell and ring it slightly. One of the side doors immediately opens.
"Hello there Arya!" You greet her cheerfully.
"Hey there (Y/N), had your breakfast yet?"
"No, but it looks delicious. I love the design"
"Why thank you, I helped Wamuu with that. He was about to just throw it together."
Makes sense, Wamuu made delicious meals, but didn't really care about presentation. Neither did you though. Why would you, when it's literally prison food.

You sit on one blanket, while Arya folds the rest and puts them on a chair nearby. Then she sits across of you. You start talking to her about female stuff. You really missed having someone who can relate to you. You two giggle, gasp, and overall have a nice chat.

"Oh, and Wamuu will take you to the horses later in the afternoon." She says in the middle of the conversation.
"Huh? Really? Well sure, I'll be glad to see them again."
"He left you riding clothes in your room."

Arya's story

"Hey, Arya, can I ask you something?"
"Anything, (Y/N)" she smiles at you.
"How did you get in this place?"
She stops and looks at the wall blankly.
You wait in silence, but it doesn't seem like she's going to talk.
"Um... You don't need to tell me if you don't want to..."

She peers back at you.
"Oh my, did I space out? Sorry. I don't really think about it often. It makes me feel weird. But I guess I can tell you. Settle down, this is one hell of a story."

"After you helped me back at the river, and led me home, my life took a turn for the better. The cops caught my harassers, and apparently, they were wanted. I got a really nice reward. Enough to pay my rent and buy me new clothes and some food. I went and got a new job. It didn't pay much, but I liked it." She begins with a sad smile, looking somewhere behind you.