Miss Lovato (TeacherxStudent)

By demistalents

"My name is Miss Lovato. You can call me Demi." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapted 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 46

1.5K 75 12
By demistalents

Julie's POV:

"Julie, did you take my painkillers?" Demi asked me so I just nodded and began to sweat a bit more. "You shouldn't have." I heard her mumbling into herself.

"Alright baby," She started and took a deep sigh. "the first 30 minutes will probably be blurry and might be a bit scary but after that you'll feel good. Try not to worry too much about it, think about the greatest moments of your life." She said and stroked my head.

"You make it sound like I'm dying." I groaned. "You aren't." She rolled her eyes and took me another glass of water and a bottle.

"You need to drink enough. You drank a lot of alcohol last night so your body isn't as hydrated as it should be, especially now." She gave me a kiss on the forehead and then walked away.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. "To Madeline." She said and closed the door behind her.

It felt like my whole world is spinning around. It just feels really weird. I'm aware I'm on drugs, after what Demi just told me. I'm also aware that these are Demi's drugs, the ones she said were just painkillers. Well, they are in some way but that's not what she's taking them for.

I took a few more sips of my glass of water and I started to clear up a little bit more. Well, the world stopped spinning so I'm guessing that's a positive sign.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Demi asked as she walked into the room. "I'm starting to feel okay again." I said and smiled widely at her. "I called Jay to pick up Madeline, you're coming with me. We gotta go home." She said and softly smiled at me.

"I can't go out looking like this." I said, pointing at my eyes. My pupils are almost taking over my whole eyeballs.

"You can wear my sunglasses. I already packed our stuff. Let's go." She helped me to get out of bed and got me some clothes to wear. "Thanks." I smiled at her. I don't want to smile at her but I can't help but feel happy.

It didn't take too long before I heard Jay coming in. I recognize his voice out of thousands.

"Hey!" I smiled and walked up to him to give him a hug. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. "I'm good." I smiled at him but he just gave Demi a death stare. "I can feel a heavy tension between the two of you." I grinned but I shouldn't have. I have no control over my own body and actions.

"I'm glad you're doing well Jules. I'll be with the kids today, you're going over to Demi's and she's gonna take care of you like you deserve to be taking care of." He said and then gave Demi a look again but she just nodded.

"Thanks Jay." Demi thanked him before he walked out but she got no response. "Ouch." I said but she ignored it. "Alright I'm sorry I'm being annoying but I can't help it." I apologized. "I know baby. Just enjoy it and don't worry about it. Let's go home." She took my hand and gave me a kiss.

We closed everything behind us and walked over to my car. "Keys?" Demi asked and held up her hand. "They're in my bag." I said and turned around since I'm the one holding the bag on my back. That's why it's actually called a backpack. That's bullshit. Alright.

"Here take this." She gave me a lollipop when we were in the car because she's probably getting annoyed by the sound of my teeth crushing against each other.

"This is great. Thanks." I thanked her and she put her hand on my lap. "That turns me on." I blurted out but it didn't really bother me.

"We're almost home." Demi smiled softly at me. "I'm thirsty." I said. "I'll get you something to drink as soon as I can." She winked at me and focused on the road.

We drove for a few more minutes till we were home. We're going over to Demi's but I saw Jay standing in the front door, watching us.

"Demi I think you may have some trouble with Jay later on." I whispered. "I know sweetheart." She said and looked down. "It's okay, I'm not mad. I'm happy to be with you." I gave her a big hug when we were inside. "Let's talk in about a few more hours." She chuckled and winked at me, again.

"My head is pounding." She groaned and drank some water. "Take this." I grabbed some painkillers out of my pocket. "They're really helpful." I smiled brightly at her. "These are drugs Julie." She rolled her eyes, being absolutely aware of the fact that I know.

"But they help." I drank a glass of water. "Can I take a shower? I feel gross." I asked her. "No, you can shower later today." She said.

"Demi?" I asked after a while. "Yeah?" She looked at me. "I want to tell you a secret." I said and whispered in her ear. "I think I'm in love with my teacher." I said and walked over to the couch. "Dork." She laughed.

"Alright so what exactly are these pills?" I suddenly asked. At times I just come to my senses. "It's XTC, Julie. It's a drug that makes you feel happy and gives you a lot of energy, for about 6 hours extra than usual. You probably won't feel this way for that long because you took two pills at once so it's going to work out when you throw up." She explained to me.

"How do you know I'm going to throw up? I'm not. I feel good." I said. "I've never seen anyone taking these for the first time without throwing up on such a high dosis." She shrugged her shoulders. "It's just two pills, how's that a high dosis?" I asked her.

"Most people take just one fourth of one pill to start. If that works out they usually take another tiny bit till they've had enough. Taking two whole pills is actually pretty heavy for someone who's never tried before." She said and came to sit next to me.

"I'm glad you feel okay though." She said and put her arm around me so I started kissing her.

We kept on kissing till I tried to take off her clothing but she didn't want to. "Let's not do anything you'll regret later on." She whispered but I could feel the hurt in her voice. "Why would I regret it? I don't regret last night either." I said, referring to the sex, definitely not the other part.

"I know but you're not 100% clear at this point and you'll probably be pissed at me when this is over so I really don't want to take any kind of advantage of the situation I brought you in." She said and squeezed my hand.

"You know, I actually have tried drugs before. I just don't remember much about it anymore. Jay and I wanted to try it so we did that but that's all I remember." I shrugged my shoulders. Why am I talking this much, it's annoying.

"Fucking hell Demetria." I was scared to death by Marissa just walking into the living room. I didn't hear a door open or close. "I'll be right back." Demi smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

"Hey miss Callahan. Marissa." I chuckled and waved at her. Some serious stuff going on in here.

I wanted to text a friend of mine but I couldn't since my sight's all blurry.

"Jezus Demi you really fucked up. You fucking drugged her." I heard Marissa yell at Demi. She's right though. "I'm sorry okay. That's all I can say or do for now. I didn't mean to." I heard Demi say. That's sweet but I'm starting to get pissed at her.

As I was trying to let go of my feelings I suddenly got really dizzy and I didn't feel well. I ran across Demi and Marissa, straight to the toilet. Me being me falls onto the ground first. I got up as fast as I could and then I threw up into the toilet. Just quick enough.

"Are you okay?" I heard one of them ask. "I'm fine." I said as I got up. I washed my mouth and then walked out. I can clearly feel this shit getting out of my system as I'm getting pretty tired and mad at the world.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Marissa asked as she stood next to me. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm just exploring a lot of different emotions at once." I said and she laid her hand on my shoulder. "I know it's strange but you'll be alright." She smiled at me and then walked over to the kitchen. "You gotta eat something." She said and looked at me. "I'm not hungry." I said. I really haven't even thought about food.

"I'll make you a sandwich." She said so I just laid down on the couch. I heard Marissa and Demi discussing something about the food but I couldn't bare to listen to their bullshit anymore and I just fell asleep.

———————

I woke up in a different area. I fell asleep on the couch but now I'm at my own place with Jay by my side.

"Jay what are you doing here? And when did I get here?" I asked him. "You were at Demi's and you fell asleep so she brought you here." He told me. "Where is Demi? We gotta have a word." I asked.

"She won't be back soon."

————————————————————————

Keep voting and commenting for more!
Thanks for 100K, it means a lot to me ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
228K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...